Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Closing Announcement of the 7th Division

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47196

Closing Announcement of the 7th Division Empty Closing Announcement of the 7th Division

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:53 am

Dear 7th Division,

I am posting this final announcement to make you all aware of the current situation, should any of you return and not know what is going on.

The administrative staff has made the decision to close all Divisions of the BD Gotei 13, and as such I have reset the division to its base state.

It has been a lot of fun to be around all of you, and hope you will continue to visit the site and participate. As for me, I'm going to slip back into that glorious world of retirement, so if I see you around, say hello.

It really has been a lot of fun guys, and hopefully the divisions will open again in the future at some point, so until then enjoy yourselves else where.

It was an honor to get a second chance as your Taicho, and I'll always be thankful for that.

Take care of yourselves, and do your best in life.

Hajime Yukimura
    7th Division Taicho: retired

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:02 pm