Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Cp & Nance's Snow-Capped Sakura Wedding

war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99280

Cp & Nance's Snow-Capped Sakura Wedding Empty Cp & Nance's Snow-Capped Sakura Wedding

Post by war_makes_me_happy Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:25 am

~Welcome everyone to Cp and Nancy's Snow-Capped Sakura Wedding!~

The breathtaking scenic view of where the wedding ceremonies will be taking place.

Spoiler:

The guests should arrive by private jet or sled dog XD, since there are many forests here on site; taking this snowy, wintry path through the trees you will come across a hidden location with a magnificent ice castle.

Path #1 ~ Entrance

Spoiler:

Path #2 ~ Ice Castle Entrance

Spoiler:

~Ice Castle Of The Goons!~

Spoiler:

Food/Drinks/Festivities and Fun XD

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

~The girls above will be the our personal maid squadron for the after-party! Serving you plenty of wholesome drinks to please your palette ^.~

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

So join us won't you in sharing this incredibly special moment in our lives <3! Cut loose and just enjoy yourselves!! The ceremonies will begin when the entire guest list [who can be anybody lol] arrives on the scene. Thank you all for joining us and have a wonderfully wintry day!
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58412

Cp & Nance's Snow-Capped Sakura Wedding Empty Re: Cp & Nance's Snow-Capped Sakura Wedding

Post by King_Nothing Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:52 pm

*Roan walks up a path heading towards the wedding, wearing a white tux*

Hmm, never been to a wedding, wonder what its like?

*Looks down and notices his head and hands are just floating there*

Gah!!!!!

*Runs around in circles, then hits a tree, casuing lots of snow to fall on him*

Oh, right, snow...

*Shunpos away, then shunpos back with a normal tux on*

Better.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80369

Cp & Nance's Snow-Capped Sakura Wedding Empty Re: Cp & Nance's Snow-Capped Sakura Wedding

Post by Nance Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:36 pm

*arrives from pumpkin carriage*

sorry I'm late. I was sick (I still am XD)

Let's get the eating... and Party strated!!

*sees Roan*

you look good in that tux, man *thumbs up*

now I must find me a dress XD
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80597

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:20 pm

ruru walks the icey paths of nowhere coming from her all so lonely vacation hot spot also called as Matsumoto lake wearing her all so awesome costume for the so called event.

she then spotted the magnificent veiw of the ice castle "NEH sugooi!! i should get there as quickly as possible"

She then sneaks inside, but recalling she's inside her costume, she figured no one would recognize her anyway, so she drank all she wanted.

"KAMPAI to the happy couple!"

ruru looks like this btw
    Spoiler:
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:16 am

He greets the guests, as well as his goon having already been in attendance. "Welcome everyone! I hope you enjoy yourselves here!" he calls for a few of his anime maid squadron to take their coats; "Nice to see you both here, Roan and Ruru! Hopefully more people show up haha" after he walks over to meet his goon he tells a few of the maids to get them whatever they desire.

"The ceremonies will begin when more people arrive..."

[huggles and kisses his goon of <3] "Hello there beautiful, you would look gorgeous in anything!" :P

ooc: gomen Ruru >< already had a snow theme going XD
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220441

Post by Hinamori44 Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:23 am

*quickly walks in and finds an obscure empty place somewhere aside*

Wow, this will be such fun! XD
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:18 pm

~the coconut mascot does a jolly old ice man dance~

Dont mind me, i'm just some frozen coconut mascot dancing her way into this awesome celebration Xd
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:00 pm

Yaaay XD *dances with the pwnsome coconut mascot*

okay so what's gonna happen next?? @_@

*glomps and kisses her goon*

Ruru, I can't see the spoiler XDD
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:25 pm

"I doubt my taichou will be on to post as our priestess, and FA is only on so much so hmmm, we would need someone to be the priest/ess for our wedding" he goes to ask the dancing coconut; "Can you think of anyone who might be on to do that for us?"

He sighs and gets some bubbly for him and his goon; "So how well did Cantin and Momo's wedding go eh? Lots of people attend?" he snuggles next to his goon and drapes mink over her shoulders XD.

~Need someone to be the priest, then we can start
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:41 am

OOC: I could be a priest. In an alternate universe, my ancestors were Gods, does that count for something?

*Roan walks over to Chris hanging onto Nance, picks up some snow, makes a snow ball, aims carefully, and hits Chris in the back*

Hey Chris, wazzup?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:25 am

*Comes in and goes to his wife

"Well, we'll have to give them our best wishes too. They have to be as happy as us :)"
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:29 pm

Yay!!.. Roan is the priest and entertainer then XD

oooo Thank you for coming Mr and Mrs. Cantin ;D

*wraps her arm on CP's arm*
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:41 pm

Roan Oakranr wrote:OOC: I could be a priest. In an alternate universe, my ancestors were Gods, does that count for something?

*Roan walks over to Chris hanging onto Nance, picks up some snow, makes a snow ball, aims carefully, and hits Chris in the back*

Hey Chris, wazzup?

He continues clinging to his goon like static electricity =O

"It seems our wedding shall begin any moment then" gets hit in the back by a snowball.

"Why can't you people be normal XD and sure Roan, try your best alright" :) continues huggling his gooness.

"How are you meh dear?" he says snapping his fingers revealing a warm cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows in his hands; "For chu!" [glad to see you here Mr. Cantin] :P
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:57 pm

*Roan smiles*

Cool!

*Puts on a necklace with a cross. His tux starts burning, and steam comes off the cross*

Ow, Ow, OW, Ow >.<

*Rips the necklace off*

Forgot, Im unholy...Can I be a dark preist?
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:43 pm

thank you goon. I'm doing fine at the moment..
    *sips the cup of hot cocoa*
    so cool.. I'm drinking hot cocoa on a wedding XD

*laughs at ROan*
    You can be any priest you want ;P
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:43 pm

"I originally wished for my taichou to be dark priestess, since that whole concept just sounded bad-(fear the great kon)! But sure Roan, you can be a "dark priest" it will just add more element to our already pwnsome wedding" he huggles and kisses his goon hehe. "It will be nice to be married...in a sense XD" he snaps his fingers and one of his anime maid squadron fetches him some warm tea with lemon.

"Whenever your ready Roan: make it something memorable"

:D
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:27 pm

EeEEhhh.. Where is that "dark" priest Roan D:
    if he ain't gonna start this soon.. then I'll do it, coz I can :D
    *huggles and kisses her goon*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:30 pm

~looks for a seat and waits for the ceremony to start~

ohh, this is getting interesting XD
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:01 pm

He continued clinging to his goon, hugging and kissing her all over as he became impatient, waiting for the dark priest to commence with the ceremonies. "WHERE IN THE HECK IS HE?!?" the 11th's VC tapped the hilt of his zanpakuto on the floor so loud...it shook the castle. "If he can't do it then [quickly turns to Ruru] YOU do it" :D

"Serious here, this wedding should happen my the holy scriptures of Nephron-Ka!"

"How is meh smexy goon, choo chilly?" drapes a blankie over her XD.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:41 pm

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today in the yada yada yada yada" the temporary preistest yawened infront of them while blabering the sacred words out

"If there are any objections, please step aside, the wedding of this two has been delayed far to long now, any takers? ima bankai them to theire graves?"
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:17 pm

I objeccccccct!!!!!!!!!! jokes XD

bla bla blah yada yada yakkity yak.. for better.. for...

I DO
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:36 pm

The groom laughed, it was all he could do. "Well haha, guess that takes the sad and deeply emotional parts out of this wedding XD! I DO, by the power invested in me by the state attorney's office in Los Angeles I now pronounce you hubby and wifey...kiss already" "Sure thing narrator" he leans in and kisses his bride hehe.

These are going to be meh vows: [coughs] Ahem...

Goon, I've known you for an incredibly long time now. Ever since that weird MSN chat we had that you said you would save because it made you laugh so much. I believe that was around the time we first started to get to know each other, we have so much in common: We like to make the world better by making everyone laugh and have a good time! I have always admired you from afar, your silly and goofy and outrageously funny and clever, your cute and your snuggly and I wish I could huggle you right now! Whenever I hear that your not feeling good or that you've been hospitalized, I don't know what to do...I feel lost and scared for you...I just hate that distance is the only thing keeping us apart [I honestly wish I was always there for you whenever bad things happen] because your too cool and too nice and kind and wonderful of a person to have such things happen to you, its not fair.

You'll always have me there, I'm not going anywhere. I want you to know that you can always count me on to be there for you, for anything and at anytime because I truly care deeply about you and I only want to know that your doing well.

:)

He snaps his fingers and magically appearing within a sparkly display of wonderment: is a most beautiful wedding ring.

Cp & Nance's Snow-Capped Sakura Wedding Wedding-rings
    he takes his goon by the hand and places it on her finger.

XD
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:58 am

Aaw.. That is too sweet
    I guess it's time for me to say my vows too.. I don't really know what's vow... must be say something nice to the other person?? :P
    Haha. I still have that convo saved here and yus, I believe it was that weird msn chat that started it all.. or the many times we played on forum games. either way, both were really fun times and I really enjoyed it. I'm glad I made you laugh (or did you not and only pretended that I was funny XD) because you looked really sad back then and I just wanted to see you happy. :) Just wanna say that I love you very much and I hope everything goes well in your life. It makes me sad hearing what you're going through and I feel really bad coz I can't even help you. T.T You're a very awesome person and I just wish that everyone will see that and appreciate you more. I'm always here for you^^, may not reply fast but me will never leave you

*puts ring on your finger*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:50 pm

~tears flooded the frozen land then it vanished again~

mah, thats the sweetest thing i've ever heard

~sniffles~

meh, kiss each other lareay WOOP WOOP

~blows her nose~
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:09 am

"Awwwww" he leaps into his goon's arms and gives her one of those "hold your breath" kisses that takes forever to end. "Haha! Can't believe you still have that convo XD! Your so sweet and awesome..." he kisses her again and throws Ruru a jumbo box of kleenex, "There you go!" then he turns to his wifey and whispers into her ear. "Lake Matsumoto for our honeygoon XDDD"

ooc: Those words were so incredibly sweet :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:16 pm