Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

E-VRR 1 [Ryuhi vs Aries]

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

E-VRR 1 [Ryuhi vs Aries] Empty E-VRR 1 [Ryuhi vs Aries]

Post by Loli Gaga Wed May 06, 2009 5:31 pm

Still on eternal as if nothing happened, with E-VRR they can fight with no restraints nor real damage or effect with the real world.

Separated in two realities, Aries and Ryuhi were sent to a different realm.

"E-VRR 1 ACTIVATED, SYSTEM NORMALIZING, ERRORS, NON. OVER"
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99279

E-VRR 1 [Ryuhi vs Aries] Empty Re: E-VRR 1 [Ryuhi vs Aries]

Post by war_makes_me_happy Thu May 07, 2009 12:48 am

*looks around*

"Virtual imprisonment without any attachments, marvelous..."

He sighs then calmly makes his way towards Ryuhi who seemed hellbent on victory, this would not be the case.

"Well...you heard the ominous and computerized voice! Shall we!" he said with a whisper as he appeared behind him.

Touching Ryuhi's backside he concentrated his reiatsu into a Hado #33: Sokatsui, blasting him through a bunch of walls XD.

[1]

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 12:58 am

OOC : wtf..aint that godmodding quite a bit too much?
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16823

Post by Fallen_Angel Thu May 07, 2009 6:17 am

OOC @ Cantin: He was goofin off =P

OOC @ CP: Stop goofin off and fight serious *hits head*! XD

Okay sorry for the interruption >_<

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 8:38 am

*sees himself get transported in a VRR

"Damn..I thought I had told frufru to get rid of that crap..no I have to do with the fact that I'm not in my element anymore"

"I guess I gotta kick your (fear the great kon) huh"

*Loses sight of Aries

"Predictable"

*jumps and makes a 180

"There there, why don'T you do it a right way...typical NorCal (Northern California) trying to **** me from behind"

OOC : Thanks to the PWG angry fan for this quote
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Fri May 08, 2009 6:11 am

OOC: Gomen, its just a bit too boring around here XD

"Right...predictable he says" Aries said as he noticed him evading his presence only to seriously meet his Sokatsui, which he had been whispering the incantation to, while Ryuhi was "trying" to be clever. [Right hand's palm opens up] Hado #33: Sokatsui! - This attack was performed immediately when Ryuhi stopped himself in front of me.

[2]

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 8:00 am

*Barely has time to see the Sokatsui come to his face

"Damn, Hado no Ichi : Sho"

Manages to deviate the sokatsui a tiny bit above his head

"Damn, you play dirty today fuku-kun"
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sat May 09, 2009 5:07 am

"You said you were going to kill little ole me..." his voice said as his eyes witnessed his attack graze his opponent. [Taps him on the shoulder] "Behind you now" Aries said as he disappeared from his sight in a shunpo, appearing to his left guard coming down on the same shoulder, with his blade being sheathed in the same breath.

[Begins whispering another kidou incantation]

[3]

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 10:00 am

"Ya..I was just playing dumb until now..."

*Passes his finger on his blade, bleeding himself and leaving blood on his Katana

"Storm"

*Starts running towards Aries, eventually going fast enough to seem being more than one of him.

*Starts making circles around Aries, repeatedly letting himself come down to attack, with his first attack being a stab attempt at Aries' stomach

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 9:46 pm

*A dark portal appears and Ryuma, Ryuto and Ryuga come out

"Ryuhi-sama, you are required elsewhere, we will handle him"

"Crap..looks like I must leave your death to them Aries, sorry, I would've enjoyed killing you"

*Ryuhi exits in the portal, leaving the triplets with Aries
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Wed May 20, 2009 9:15 pm

"Why do people always assume the worst in life?" he says to himself as he watches his dance partner become three other people to tango with. "The more the merrier..." he says as he disregards the stab attempt to his stomach simply by taking both scabbard and sword, coupled together to trap the sword inches before his flesh. "Bakudo #9: Geki" Aries shouted after forcing the blade back, firing the paralyzing light directly off his zanpakuto; creating a more reflective dome of blinding light.

Disappearing in another shunpo Aries appears behind and to the right of each of the triplets. "XD"

[4]

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 9:46 am

*The Triplets were made aware of the VC's speed, and immediately used their repulsion powers to disperse

"Guys Repel"

The triplets instantly created a magnetic field to leave Aries' Range, splitting in a perfect triangle

"You are in trouble VC, we can attract and repel each other, it is a mechanism that was given to us at birth, since we are identical triplets. It is indeed a gift of god"

*The three twins tried to use an unknown pattern of repelling and attraction to fool Aries and surround him
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Fri May 22, 2009 9:30 pm

"So what your saying is, as long as you are together your power is formidable. I think I can work something out along those lines" he says as he just stands there, looking at all 3 contemplating how to handle the situation. "Hmmm..." a voice said from within a shunpo, his zanpakuto in his right hand as he flipped himself off a wall, shattering it with an impact then sent a Hado #54: Haien straight into the ground around them all.

[5]
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16823

Post by Fallen_Angel Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:41 am

A new Hell Butterfly came in:

"This is Jinketsu-Soutaicho. We have detected raised levels of reiatsu recently in the area around Bevel, yet no one has reported any fights. I think there is information that you have not told me, and therefore plans will not be effective. I would like you to send this Hell Butterfly back to me (at the Rise of the Dark Lord Gotei Headquarters in the 1st Division Headquarters sub-forum) explaining your current status and what you have found, and whether you require assistance. If someone needs assistance, either I or Ruru-Taicho will be come as backup. Jinketsu-Soutaicho out."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:15 am

*The triplets repelled themselves so they wouldn't be hit by the Haien, after they reppeled themselves furthermore, only to star mixing up their patterns again, either with one person being attracted to the two repelling, or the other, so that they could try and surrender Aries to the best of their ability

OOC : Sorry I couldn't reply sooner..BD took a hit in my list of priorities
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:57 am

Aries moved quick with his shunpo and side-stepped one of the twins, moving behind and then to his front. "Bakudo #9: Geki" he shouted firing the paralyzing kidou above him, unsheathing his zanpakuto once more the tip of his blade could be seen aiming for the left side of his neck. "Time to take this to another level..." he said whispering another kidou incantation, his embodiment awaiting release.

[6]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:56 pm