Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Tennoji Plains: Containtment Area for Vizard Training

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47195

Tennoji Plains: Containtment Area for Vizard Training Empty Tennoji Plains: Containtment Area for Vizard Training

Post by Haji Yukimura Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:47 pm

Here on the open Plains of Tennoji, Shinigami's learn to tame the beast within...

Welcome To Tennoji Vizard Training Field

In this vast open area, it is easy for us to contain the vast amount of energy needed to hold a Shinigami in place as they begin the process.

This area is also used as a place to train in Vizard Powers, as they are still a bit Taboo in Seireitei.

This area is officially a part of the 7th Division, as it is under their command,
    but is in fact located outside of the 88th District in Rukongi.

Tennoji Plains: Containtment Area for Vizard Training Land10

Spoiler:
    Sealtiel
    Sealtiel
    Soul

BD-cash : 6688

Tennoji Plains: Containtment Area for Vizard Training Empty Re: Tennoji Plains: Containtment Area for Vizard Training

Post by Sealtiel Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:51 pm

kyo enters slowly and draws his sword.he smiles and says" ok.... enter.... allow me to know your name my sword...." he closed his eyes, and suddenly appeared in a deep dark forest, in the middle of a clearing. he looked around, and only saw a big, black wolf with glowing green eyes. he smiles and says" so i take it you are my zanpaktau's spirit?" the wolf nods and then says" you wish to know my name... is that correct?" kyo nods, holding nothing but a handle, the blade of the katana missing. he looked down and said" what is your challenge?" the wolf shook his head" we are allies...... i do not wish to challenge you..... my name... is tenrow...." kyo looked up, supprised and said" a.....are you sure you don't wanna test me first?" as he asked this, the wolf laughed, and said" you'll be tested soon enough...." after this, he became very sleepy, and closed his eyes. when he awoke, he was back in the middle of the field, laying on his back, tenrow as his side.

Last edited by kyo on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Tennoji Plains: Containtment Area for Vizard Training Empty Re: Tennoji Plains: Containtment Area for Vizard Training

Post by Muerte Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:58 pm

Sora shunpo'd into the field. He rose up from the ground and slowly walked into the forest near him. He walked in and saw a huge bird with armor on it. "H-H-H-HI!" Sora said looking up at it. "Sora, do not be scared, it is me, your spirit" The bird said roosting on the spot next to Sora.
    Sealtiel
    Sealtiel
    Soul

Post by Sealtiel Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:00 am

kyo stood slowly and looked around and then put a hand on tenrow. he spotted suzaku not far away, but he seemed to be in a trance" is he...... going through the same thing?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:02 am

Sora looked up. He stared amazingly into the spirits eyes. He then turned and saw Kyo in the field. "Spirit, what am I supposed to do now?" Sora asked. "We will train later on, but for now, you will sit here and talk with me, get to know me better." The spirit said.
    Sealtiel
    Sealtiel
    Soul

Post by Sealtiel Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:04 am

kyo turned and pulled his sword and holds it out" i need practice.... let's see what you can do.... HOWEL, TENROW!" as he yells this, the sword's blade grows and begins to glow blood red.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:07 am

Sora heard his friends calling. He raised up and said:
    "We will have time to talk after we train" Sora began to pull out his katana. "Blow Away Your Enemies, Tsumijikaze!" The sword began to twist and turn and it appeared to look like a tornado attached to a sword. He jumped up and slashed at the spirit.
    Sealtiel
    Sealtiel
    Soul

Post by Sealtiel Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:10 am

kyo stood there for a moment, then turned and slashed at a tree saying" WIND SCAR!" as he said this a shockwave of wind blew and took a chuck from the tree" not powerful enough..." he holds the sword with both hands and closed his eyes.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:11 am

Sora slashed the wing off the spirit. After the wing fell, it turned into another spirit, but smaller. The wing grew back on the other spirit. "Sora, you have done well, but you will have to do better!" Yelled the spirit as it blew a gust of wind strong enough to blow sora back towards Kyo. He bumped him and hit a tree, passing out. "Looks like Sora needs more training before he is able to call me." The spirit said.
    Sealtiel
    Sealtiel
    Soul

Post by Sealtiel Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:16 am

kyo turned as he wa shit, and jumped back. he saw sind comming from a direction" could this be ahollow?" he asked before he raised his sword. he couldn't see the spirit, so he pulled back and said" WIND SCAR!" as he did this, a shockwave came from his blade once more, flying in the direction of suzaku's spirit, though he didn't mean to harm the spirit, he thought it was a hollow.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:20 am

Sora slowly awoke. He raised his sword and it slowly began to change. It turned to a katana and then changed into an buster sword. It was slowly changing to shikai. He gripped the blade and tried to raise up. He fell back down and passed out. His spirit being hit by Kyo's attack, it then dispersed into the air and went inside Sora's sword. "Kyo, my ability is to multiply and change the blade depending on the situation, remember that" The spirit said as it disappeared.

(OOC: Meet me in the dojo, that way we can train our shikai abilities.)
    (OOC: I am sora, not suzaku)
    Sealtiel
    Sealtiel
    Soul

Post by Sealtiel Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:23 am

kyo nodded and then looked back at sora. he had finally seen the spirit as the attack had hit. he pushed on sora's shoulder" hey..... wake up...."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:25 am

Sora awoke abruptly. I am about to go to the Shunpo training area. I need to practice it more. Meet me there and then we can go to the dojo and train our shikai.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70020

Post by Dawn Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:03 am

Closed till I talk to haji! If you have permission from Haji tell me!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:10 pm