Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
war_makes_me_happy
Fallen_Angel
Dawn
Hinamori44
8 posters

Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom

Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:30 am

Ya..I still am sparring him, but I'm hoping to make him tap out to the thousand holds of justice soon hehe

*comes back with a two cream coffee.

Enjoy buddy, the first is something new to me..since recruit is weird after being 3rd seat and then twice captain..
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99279

Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:41 am

He takes the coffee and inhales the delightful aroma, "This takes me back, been awhile since I had coffee - in the real world or even here" laughs then takes a nice, long sip from the cup. "Arigato, this tastes really good! I haven't sparred or anything of the sort since forever" he sets the cup down and shoves a cushion behind his back. "I've never been a vice before and I am thoroughly enjoying it! I love it, its something I've always wanted to be on one of these forums XD."

"That why 9th Captain is still there? Nostalgia XD"

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:21 am

I just didn'T submit any new title for me so it stayed 9th Captain...I can't find inspiration for a new one though..sad..

I'll spar you once I make cappy FA tap out :D
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:20 am

"I still need to get some japanese translations for my zanpakuto. Its all there except for simple words but sure, you know people from the 11th! I'm waiting for Roan to post in Bevel so we can start engaging those hollows" he says taking another sip from his coffee. "Good stuff this, so you think FA is going to tap huh XD"
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 18622

Post by Wenditi Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:29 pm

*hesitantly knocked*...doumo I thought should stop here for welcome greetings...gomen, that I'm late...most likely I was busy...hmm may I come in? :)
    Spoiler:

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:31 am

If you have that in hand sure you can come in ^^

So..Whats up :)
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Wenditi Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:11 am

*with lightly smile comes in*...actually *confused*...hmm gomen ne, but what did you ask for? What means what's up? *blushes*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:34 am

Whats up means what are ya doing lately or how are ya ^^

You don,T need to blush for that,, I'd love to speak slovak like you and Momo do..
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220440

Post by Hinamori44 Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:17 pm

*walks in and takes a seat*

Hello there...I heard something about "slovak" or wha XD...how are you two?
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Wenditi Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:27 am

So guess I'm fine...thank you for asking...and you? :)
    ...hmm if you would so happy speak slovak so you should start learn ;)
    *notice Momo-chan and waves with smile at her* Hi! How are you?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:48 am

I'm really sad right now..things happened yesterday and made it so..I thought I'd be able to be in better mood after it but it affects me too much..
    Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Wenditi Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:58 am

heh could I do something for you?...I know silly phrase but I want cheer you up...hmm it's said that all bad is for something good...I don't know but it sounds quite optimistic ;)
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:00 pm

*hugs him and makes a coffee for both of them*

You´re really optimistic, Wendi O_o...haha...and I´m fine,,,even though it could be better...much better -_-...

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:53 pm

*Cantin goes to hug his daughter

"I want you to feel better..If theres something I can do...you know I'll do it"
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:22 am

He finishes his coffee and heads into the kitchen to clean the dish and put it away. "I am kind of a neat freak, gomen! You know if you need someone to talk to you can always count on us Cantin" he says as he smiles then sits back down to rest his legs. "Something bad happened to me the other day and now I'm very...depressed!!"

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:25 am

I think I got better now..the problem passed, life changes, projects too..

I just traced a new route for me, and it's the one I'm willing to take..
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:31 am

"That was fast" he says with a chuckle, "Good thing Wendi brought in some beer, we should drink to your newfound sense of inspiration."
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:24 pm

*hugs Cantin and smiles*

Thank you, but it´s okay,,,ya know :P...lol we should make another party for the new start! XD

*waves at Chris* Hiyas there!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:27 am

Comes back with some vodka and sits on the couch

"party ^^ To me and my love :D"
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:39 am

"Arigato ^^" he takes the vodka and makes himself a screwdriver, "Don't mind me you too, I'll be getting tanked in this corner of the room - might pass out on the couch. If I'm not gone by tomorrow morning just smack me with a pillow XD."
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:08 pm

*laughs* Okie Chris XD *thumbs up*

So...*comes and sits next to Cantin*

how r u?
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:48 am

"How long was I out for? Shouldn't be drinking so much, not good for my liver" he yawns then falls off the couch onto the floor. "Ouch! Well I'm leaving now, thanks for everything Cantin" with that being said the drunken buffoon flash-stepped out the front door, waving bye to Momo.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:42 am

Nice to see you enjoyed your night Chris ^^ later

*Passes an arm around Momo

"I'm fine baby, how about you :D, wanna make a party only the two of us?"
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:35 pm

Have a nice day,,,or night? :D...well,,,bye Chris!

*smiles at Cantin*

I´m fine,,haha actually awesome :D...a party? hmm,,,this could be a really good idea..XD

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:40 pm

*Kisses Momo on the neck

"Looks like it's party time baby ^^"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:40 pm