Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
war_makes_me_happy
Fallen_Angel
Dawn
Hinamori44
8 posters

Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom

Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom Empty Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:37 am

This is the Palace of Wisdom, where John Morrison, The Miz and Myself invite you to spend time with cool people like Mr. Fuji ^^

This would be my room
    Spoiler:

And This is my office ^^
    Spoiler:

Enjoy yourselves here, because you have the luck and teh honor to be invited here
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220438

Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom Empty Re: Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:43 am

*pops in and shouts* I´m the first!!! lol XD...*hugs and looks around*

Yay I´m sooo glad you´re here...nice room you have! :P oh, and congrats you got to 1st XD....it was soo obvious...

Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom Empty Re: Dorm No.9 Cantin's Dorm : The Palace of Wisdom

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:51 am

"Thanks..Make yourself at ease here..Want a drink?"

*Cantin goes to his warroom and makes himself some coffee
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:04 am

Drink? Aww...do you have a cherry tea? or an orange tea? or a hot chocolate? XD...

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:12 am

*Cantin makes her some hot chocolate and comes back with his coffee and her drink

"Here, hope you like it"

"So, How've you been lately"
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:16 am

*takes her chocolate* Thanks,,,I was fine...lol...what about you?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:19 am

"I'm as busy as I've ever been..I still can't find a way to do everything I want to do, probably because I'm too lazy to get organized..which is bad"

*Drinks his coffee

"I'd need to make time stop sometimes"
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:22 am

Not so bad, XD... *tastes her chocolate* Delicious XD...

Haha I know what you mean...*sits down on the ground*
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70018

Post by Dawn Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:25 am

"hey Cantin how you been?"

Dawn asked as she stepped into Cantin's Dorm.

"Hm, it's been awhile."

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:42 am

*Cantin's eyes gone wild when he heard Dawn's voice

*hugs Dawn and kisses her on the cheek

"How've you been honey..I missed you lots"
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:47 am

CantinTheGreat wrote:*Cantin's eyes gone wild when he heard Dawn's voice

*hugs Dawn and kisses her on the cheek

"How've you been honey..I missed you lots"
    "It's nice to see you too. Congrats on getting into the 1st. Sorry I haven't been really active but grades are coming to a close and I need to do a lot of work. I've been cramming quite a lot lately. Anyway how you been?"

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:49 am

I could say I've been better..when your grades come to a close..will you come back and talk to me more ? I'm busy with my 2 jobs and school now..I've had better times
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:56 am

CantinTheGreat wrote:I could say I've been better..when your grades come to a close..will you come back and talk to me more ? I'm busy with my 2 jobs and school now..I've had better times
    "That's gonna have to be a big maybe, This marking period comes to a close in March 13th. Then after that there is a long term marking period which doesn't till school does. I have Spring break off too."

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:03 am

My spring break just ended, sadly..I didn'T have anytime to enjoy it :(
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:04 am

CantinTheGreat wrote:My spring break just ended, sadly..I didn'T have anytime to enjoy it :(
    "My spring break isn't until April. Which is pretty far away."

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:13 am

I have easter break in april..yours near that?

I'll be way more loose in april because I'll only work at one place
    Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16821

Post by Fallen_Angel Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:36 am

Ookami came in, smiling.

"Hey, Cantin! Good luck with the fight! This will be fun! ^_^"

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:42 am

You should be the one who be wished luck, I don't have any problems in a squared circle, I know the place like I know my hand :D
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99277

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:47 am

He flash-steps into the Palace of Wisdom and has a look around.

"Ohayo Cantin, my first time here and all. So how have you been lately and stuff? Good I hope"

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:48 am

I got myself a second job, gave my departure notice to the other, been there done that.. school is huge these days... sad XD

How're you
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:21 am

"If your still talking to FA then sorry, but if your talking to me then sounds like things are going well for you man!" he says as he sits down someplace to rest. "I wish I could say things are going that well for me, but for now I'm alright - thanks for asking."

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:05 am

I would honestly be happy if I could truly say here, there are things that aren'T going my way, and I'm pretty easy to demoralize, or to weaken, so these things are big killers to me...
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:49 am

"I know how you feel, but we all must face reality for what is, not for what it isn't" he looks down at the floor "I used to think my life was just one constant struggle after the next, and eventually it hit the breaking point." After awhile he gets up and decides to brew some tea, "Do they drink tea in the Palace Of Wisdom?"

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:24 am

They drink a special kind of coffee that Morrison brings in sometimes..but anyways..I'll make you a coffee, sugar milk and cream?
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:05 am

"Arigato, that sounds wonderful! I could use something like that right about now, cream is fine." He finds somewhere to sit down then removes his zanpakuto from his waist and sets it down next to him. "How are you liking it in the 1st? Having fun and stuff, you still sparring my father?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:21 pm