Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+6
Dio
Hinamori44
Wenditi
Nance
Champola
Kambly
10 posters

Do You Have a Place in this World?

Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156723

Do You Have a Place in this World? Empty Do You Have a Place in this World?

Post by Kambly Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:17 am

You Feel Like You Don't Fit In 25% Of The Time

You experience the ups and downs of life, yet you maintain a positive outlook throughout. You definitely do have a place in the world. There are times when you struggle, yet you persevere. Good going.

Do You Have a Place in This World?
    Take More Quizzes

Take the quiz dang nammit. D:
    Champola
    Champola
    Soul

BD-cash : 7150

Do You Have a Place in this World? Empty Re: Do You Have a Place in this World?

Post by Champola Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:12 pm

You Feel Like You Don't Fit In 54% Of The Time

Life can be a struggle for you. You have a place in the world, but you may not have found it yet. Don't give up though. You are a unique person, and that means you don't fit in all the time. But it is something you should not fight against but embrace. You will find your way.

Take More Quizzes

Wow ~~
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80363

Post by Nance Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:15 pm

huhuhuhu T^T

You Feel Like You Don't Fit In 48% Of The Time

You have a place in the world, even though you may forget on the bad days. You fit in pretty well, but you don't always feel like it. All you need to do is keep the right outlook and stay true to yourself. You will go places.

Take More Quizzes

Wenditi
    Wenditi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 18617

Post by Wenditi Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:30 pm

My result :)
    You Feel Like You Don't Fit In 33% Of The Time

You experience the ups and downs of life, yet you maintain a positive outlook throughout. You definitely do have a place in the world. There are times when you struggle, yet you persevere. Good going.

Take More Quizzes

Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220435

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:23 pm

You Feel Like You Don't Fit In 39% Of The Time

You have a place in the world, even though you may forget on the bad days. You fit in pretty well, but you don't always feel like it. All you need to do is keep the right outlook and stay true to yourself. You will go places.

Take More Quizzes

nice...*yawns and goes to sleep*
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 6722

Post by Dio Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:31 pm

You Feel Like You Don't Fit In 36% Of The Time

Take More Quizzes

Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6843

Post by Hazou Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:05 am

Another one that I agree with, these are some good quizes if I can agree with them:

You Feel Like You Don't Fit In 51% Of The Time

Life can be a struggle for you. You have a place in the world, but you may not have found it yet. Don't give up though. You are a unique person, and that means you don't fit in all the time. But it is something you should not fight against but embrace. You will find your way.

Take More Quizzes

JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192514

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Take More Quizzes

I guess I could say thats kinda me... I get down on myself at times, but I pretty much see no point in being negative...

Because just like one of my favorite sayings from "Sugar & Spice"
    "Nobody ever got ahead by sitting on their behind!"

You have to be positive and want things to come to you if you want them to come, being negative will never get you anywhere.

Then again, if I really think that way, perhaps I shouldnt have answered the last question "Yes, but I'll never find the right person" XD... guess it just seems that way to me.
    FallenBabyDoll
    FallenBabyDoll
    4th Division
    4th Division

BD-cash : 6572

Post by FallenBabyDoll Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:30 am

Um, yeah this does reflect how I truly feel sometimes....well actually a lot:

You Feel Like You Don't Fit In 88% Of The Time

You struggle, because you have not found your place. You wonder if you ever will. The world was not made for someone like you. That does not mean, though, that you cannot claim a piece of it as your own. You are unique, something many of your peers lack. You may not see it as an asset, but it can be. If you can learn to accept and embrace your uniqueness, you will one day find fulfillment. Remember that it always looks darkest before dawn. Stay strong.

Take More Quizzes

Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6843

Post by Hazou Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:48 pm

FallenBabyDoll wrote:Um, yeah this does reflect how I truly feel sometimes....well actually a lot:

You Feel Like You Don't Fit In 88% Of The Time

You struggle, because you have not found your place. You wonder if you ever will. The world was not made for someone like you. That does not mean, though, that you cannot claim a piece of it as your own. You are unique, something many of your peers lack. You may not see it as an asset, but it can be. If you can learn to accept and embrace your uniqueness, you will one day find fulfillment. Remember that it always looks darkest before dawn. Stay strong.

Take More Quizzes

Do we need to have another talk FBD?
    Cause I will give you another.
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 25774

Post by blackstrawberry Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Take More Quizzes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:12 am