Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Support Aerandria scanslations! Join our IRC channel!

gevicra
    gevicra
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6734

Support Aerandria scanslations! Join our IRC channel! Empty Support Aerandria scanslations! Join our IRC channel!

Post by gevicra Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:06 am

Hehe. I'm just a translator for them. When I have free time and I'm not here, it's because I'm translating for them or I'm partying in the IRC channel. Aerandria's great because:
    1. They release almost everyday
    2. Their releases are all high quality

Here's the link to Aerandria

You can check out on how to join our IRC channel here

I translate Billion Princess, a shoujo manga. Only a few chapters are currently released and they aren't translated by me. I'll let you guys know when the chapters translated by me are released. Other fantastic shoujo mangas we have are Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume (June, you recommended this to me XD) and Full House Kiss

You should try going to our channel to check out Ludwig-sama, our 'fun' providing bot. Try some of his triggers like !strip and !rape. He's got more ordinary triggers like lol and ^^ though. You would want to read Ludwig Kakumei after meeting him (a manga retelling twisted Grimm Fairy Tales). It's all PG though, due to our mommy bot, who makes sure certain words are not used.

If you don't like shoujo, we have other fantastic mangas too:
    Shounen: M.C.Law
    Smut (We got a few great ones XD): Midnight Secretary (Those that sacrificed themselves to be raped on our channel got the latest release early! Hey, people are raping our bots all the time. It's time our bots get to do it back to them too.)
    Private Prince

Btw, recruitment...
    Oh and if you don't mind smut and are great with Photoshop, we're looking for a cleaner specially for Midnight Secretary! Oh, june I wonder if you know. It's only a once a month job because MS is only released once a month.
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    11th Division's Kawaii Juju

BD-cash : 11103

Support Aerandria scanslations! Join our IRC channel! Empty Re: Support Aerandria scanslations! Join our IRC channel!

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:43 am

Neh~ Joined long ago~

And yea.. that stupid ludwig sama bot raped me T_T

*cries*

LOL

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:11 pm