Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Just a girl and a boy [Open]

April May
    April May
    Soul

BD-cash : 3536

Just a girl and a boy [Open] Empty Just a girl and a boy [Open]

Post by April May Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:03 am

It had been a relaxing day within the afterlife. The weather had been lovely here just like in the real world. She enjoyed going to the human world and watching the little men and woman work around the invisible forces that attempt to hinder their life. How can they be so oblivious to the monsters that they tell their kids about. Yes monsters DO hide in your kids closet and under the bed, what adults need to realize is Monsters don't just eat children. In fact the majority target human adults as they are accordding to more than one screaming monster the "tastiest". As for April, human flesh had never been on her menu and she doubted it would ever be.

She had returned via the Senkaimon, the beautiful black butterfly that had accompanied her now flew elegantly into the air, The information upon her mission embedded into is memory. The hell butterfly were useful little creatures able to record and relay information. This mean't that the young girl whom had confidence when she walked could go get a drink. She was done for today due to the lack of Hollow activity. Peace was upon them for now and to be fair many of the shinigami had let themselves go. Her old friends from the acadamy had actually porked up conciderably in the wait for someone to die to get a seat, April had been fortunate. She had shown her skill to attain the second seat of the fourth division. Not really a "medical marvel" April had been bestowed this position for her ability in the Demon Arts. In fact due to her Kido Mastery skill's this young female had already made a slight name for herself.

She had wen't to district 40, April May was actually sent to live in district 79. Believed to be useless she spent a vast piece of her life as a captive. As an object to be abused whenever the men saw fit. Now that man was roaming about and even as a Vice Captain even with all the training she had achieved...she knew seeing him would bring her back to that point...the point were she was broken...she refused to allow anyone to ever see her like that again..No she refused to allow anyone to make her feel like that ever again. She had worked for years on her confidence, her body language oozing this yet she had trouble with speaking to new faces and new people. Her words would not come out strong but in a whisper when knowing one may have to have a prolonged conversation. Something like ordering a drink was fine but why was this? Mental issues in a way?

Her blue bandaged hands would push upon a beautiful oak door, the bandages looking like a fashion statement when tied in with the blue lining and dangling accessories upon her zanpakuto meant no one would ask questions..in truth they hid the scars made from whips and tight bonds. Her light sun kissed blond hair flew behind her softly. The blue eyes located the barman and in one fell swoop she would clear the distance. "One Appletini, booth 4" she would say gently. Heading to the booth she had designated she would sit down upon her seat. Funny she requested booth four being from that divsion. This bar was a beauty. The higher up bars in Rukongai were more posh while the lower number areas were full of ruffians. This to April was perfect. A wink to the bar man as he set the neon green drink in front of her would make him blush. She loved days like this, A girls gotta spoil herself sometimes right?
    Izaya Mishima
    Izaya Mishima
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 4570

Just a girl and a boy [Open] Empty Re: Just a girl and a boy [Open]

Post by Izaya Mishima Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:56 am

Izaya had just left from the Gotei 13 Crystal Palace a few minutes ago. He was still upset over the behavior of the other Captains. These were the same people that he was going to be working with for a really long time. However, it wasn't necessarily the overall behavior of all the Captains that bothered him, it was the 2nd Division Captain's attitude that was bothering him. Arrogant men such as that deserved to be punished severely, but that wasn't his place, so there was nothing that could be done directly. Karma would catch up with Raiden eventually and Izaya promised himself to be the first one on the scene when it happened. If he was lucky, maybe Raiden would be eaten by a Hollow. Izaya knew that type of thinking wasn't honorable as a Captain, but the thought was still somewhat amusing. Besides, even though Raiden came off as a jerk, Izaya doubted that he would allow himself to be eaten by a primitive creature such as a Hollow.

There was still so much sunlight left in the day, so he decided that he would go and get a drink. It was the least he could do to calm his nerves. And besides, he hadn't had a drink since that boring party that was thrown by the Squad 11 Captain. After 50 minutes of long walking, Izaya made his way to the 40th Rukon District. This is the district where one of his favorite bars was located. During his younger days, after his family was killed in the 78th Rukon Incident, Izaya stumbled upon this bar in search of nourishment. The barman was kind of enough to supply him with some food and water to keep him alive. This district was clear of bandits and ruffians, so Izaya knew he wouldn't have to worry about defending himself. As a plus, it also helped that many people here knew him. After all, this is the district he wandered through as a child and he was also a part of a rich and wealthy household that was well-known. Izaya walked up to the barman with a smile on his face and greeted him.

"Long time no see Teuchi! I'll take the usual please at-"

Izaya cut himself off as he looked around to scope out a good place to sit and discovered a booth. However, upon further analysis, he noticed someone in Shinigami attire already sitting there, it was a woman with flowing blonde hair. Izaya couldn't tell which squad she was in, but decided to make her acquaintance. Izaya wasn't really a social type, but beautiful women always had a soft spot in his heart. For some reason, speaking to them simply came naturally. Turning back to Teuchi, he decided to finish his sentence.

"I'll take the usual at booth 4 please."

Izaya walked over to the booth that seated the blonde-haired woman and sat on the opposite side from her. He was bearing his full Captain attire, so it would be plainly obvious that he was a Captain.

"Excuse me miss? Would you mind if I sat here with you this evening?"

Izaya's piercing red eyes would seemingly glow as a light smile formed on his face. He awaited the woman's answer before getting too comfortable, he didn't want to be rude and force himself where he wasn't wanted.
    April May
    April May
    Soul

Post by April May Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:36 pm

Her lip's would touch the rim of the glass, becoming wet upon contact with the green liquid. Only a sip would be taken at first, trying to gauge the strength of the alcohol within the glass. The small burn would occur from the vodka within the drink upon swallowing. This is what she yearned for. The sour taste would force the woman to scrunch up her face and what luck. This occurance would happen at the same time as some male looked over at her booth. Straightening her face out of embarrassement the young female would giggle softly. I bet i looked a right state she would think to herself before taking another much larger drink from the martini glass. She was slightly to nervous to look over at the male whom she had made such a sour face at, Something about him seemed familiar....like he was well kno....Her train of thought would be interrupted as a voice cut her off.

Moving her head and her waist to allow her to see the male properly, Yup as fate would have it, this was the same male she had made a face at. This male was also well knonw. You had to be somewhat well known to become a Captain. Concidering she was also a member of the medical core. You see as she had turned to face the male, Her lieutenants badge now showing clearly as she made a simple gesture to show that the seats were available. "Of course Captain Izaya" she would say to the male. How did she know his name? Medical Corps information of course. Being the second highest officer one must be familiar with as many patients as they can be. The captains with the fame they achieve upon gaining such a rank are of course primary patients. "Barman, would you brin gout a plate of nacho's" she shouted casually. Now in a slightly awkward situation she would stare at the Captain of the fifth division..."Sooo, That weather right?" she asked as casually as she could, yet it would come out as barely a whisper.
    Izaya Mishima
    Izaya Mishima
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Izaya Mishima Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:18 am

Izaya was happy that the woman had allowed him to sit with her, to be quite honest, he was already too comfortable to get up and leave. But, he would have easily done so if she asked him too. Izaya's crimson-colored eyes analyzed the woman's features, she was absolutely stunning and appeared to be a Vice-Captain. Teuchi, the barman, had finally brought over Izaya's drink. It was a strawberry daiquiri served in a cocktail glass. Izaya thanked Teuchi as he placed the cocktail glass on the table in front of him. The smell of strawberries and alcohol provided a lot of stimulus for Izaya's nose, he could practically taste the drink without actually sipping it. As Izaya picked up his glass and placed it to his lips, he realized that this woman called out his name, signaling that she knew who he was. Izaya maintained a visibly happy and unchanging expression as the alcohol was intercepted by his sense of taste. Normally, people would make odd facial expressions upon initially tasting the alcohol, but Izaya took it almost as if it were water.

"Well it's nice to know that I'm known by a few other Shinigami already. I don't really consider myself to stand out much, but it's nice to know that someone knows who I am. But, I guess that's only natural to be known as a Captain."

Izaya's eyes locked with the female shinigami's eyes as she ordered a plate of nachos, her voice was gentle and casual. Immediately after ordering her nachos, Izaya noticed that she began to make small talk. He smiled and slightly laughed at her attempt to start a conversation. Izaya spoke, his voice was soft with a hint of timidness.

"You're not shy are you? Don't be, I don't bite. Actually, I'm probably one of the nicest Captains you'll meet while you're a Shinigami...well, besides your own Captain of course."

I'm also the smartest Captain

This thought floated through Izaya's mind as he took another sip of his drink. The taste was nothing short of sweet bliss.

"So tell me lieutenant, what's your name and what division are you in?"
    April May
    April May
    Soul

Post by April May Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:24 am

She would giggle as he spoke though she new her shyness was getting the better off her. He had asked questions yet she could not think of how to answer. She needed to say something first but what. Perhaps the un-coolest sentence would flow from her lips. "It's nice to know im not the only one who likes more colorful and less disgusiting drinks" she would say with a giggle. This was rather true, you see she knew of many who liked to show off, They would order straight vodka or Sake or gin or whatever and drink it like it was water. Sure some may be able to hold on to it but she knew full well that this was a show off tactic. She also knew that those people would most likely end up cuddling the toilet alone instead of being in a bed with a woman or a man. She would then take another sip of her own drink and pull a slightly less sour face though it still got to her. She adored an Appletini but the sopurness of the apples always got to her. "of course, A captain even new is well knonw. Word spreads like wild fire though only some of your appearance was mixed up. I had heard rumours that you had bug eyes and stood at 12 feet tall. You had a patchy beard and were bald. other rumours captured your appearance perfectly. Though the main reason i know of you Captain Izaya, Is your medical records"

She would finish her sentence there to add some mystery to her story, allowing her to take another sip that contorted her face. she enjoyed drinking though unlike many was not a heavy drinker. Rather one that she enjoyed than 10 that would taste disgusting when slamming against the toilet bowl. The reason for the nachos were o line her stomach. Her original plan was to only have a single drink though being in the presence of another whom had ordered an alcoholic beverage usually meant one more would at least follow. After a second or two she would smile "My name is April, Vice Captain of the Fourth Division, and aiming to hold the title of Grand Kido Chief" she would say proudly. She would inhale the familiar smell, Her perfume as many would call it. Yet she was not wearing any and never needed to as long as she carried her Zanpakuto. Amai Kusai always even in its sealed state had a beautiful smell, Pciture the nicest smelling flower. Amai Kusai was ten times better. It smelled different to everyone depending on preference. To some it was freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. It was as if Amai Kusai could read a persons thoughts and depict what smell they loved the most. To April it was simple, Amai Kusai smelled like a season. Christmas her favourite season. It smelled like cinammon apples. "May i ask something Captain Izaya? I was wondering what you smelled". An ambigious question for sure but she was always curious what one smelled when in the presence of Amai Kusai.
    Izaya Mishima
    Izaya Mishima
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Izaya Mishima Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:12 am

As Izaya finished his glass of strawberry daiquiri, the barman had took his empty glass and brought over another. April had made a comment about how it was good to know that someone preferred less disgusting drinks. Izaya smiled at this comment because he thought all alcohol was tasty, but he could certainly see why she would make that comment. There was something that was more tasteful and sophisticated about drinks such as the one he had now. Everything down to the way the cocktail glass supported the liquid to how the condensation formed on the outside of the glass was simply beautiful to Izaya. As Izaya picked up his new glass of alcohol and began to drink again, April had begun to state how she knew about him. While doing so, she also brought up some rumors that were spoken of about his appearance. Izaya chuckled and then began to laugh, the laughter along with the alcohol making its way down his throat almost caused him to choke.

"Are you serious? A bald 12 foot tall man with bug eyes? Sheesh, the imagination of people these days. Well I'm glad that I could be here to show you otherwise."

In this same instant, it was then that Izaya finally found out this woman's name along with her division and ranking.

"Well then, it's nice to meet you Vice-Captain April. That means that you're in Captain Knightfield's squad, he's a pretty nice man from the looks of things. He seemed to be one of the more intelligent Captains in the meeting we just had. I haven't had a chance to have a formal meeting with him yet though. Nevertheless, I look forward to seeing how your future turns out in Squad 4. I think it's really nice that you want to make a name for yourself. Many of the Shinigami here don't care for silly titles such as that and deem it as unnecessary. But, if it's your passion to hone your skills well enough to create your own title, then I support you all the way."

Izaya smiled and once again looked at April in her eyes, she had ambition. With that kind of attitude, she would've fit in just fine with Squad 5, but who was he to steal someone's Vice-Captain? Hell, was that even possible? This miscellaneous thought quickly left Izaya's mind when April proceeded to ask him a question. She wanted to know if he smelled anything. Izaya hadn't been paying attention to the sweet smell in the air until April said something about it.

"Now that you mention it April, it actually smells like.........cherry blossoms."

Izaya wasn't sure if his senses were playing tricks on him or if it was something entirely different. His headquarters were too far away for the scent of his cherry blossom trees to reach out here. He didn't even have a stray cherry blossom petal on him that might be creating this sweet scent. Looking at April with a face of slight confusion and excitement, he spoke in a soft voice.

"Are you wearing some sort of perfume April?"

If she was wearing something that caused her to smell like cherry blossoms, then she might end up being one of Izaya's favorite Shinigami.
    April May
    April May
    Soul

Post by April May Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:58 pm

"I have to admit, The bald 12 foot high bug eye'd rumour may have helped your image" She said smirking slightly. Her attempt at a joke could be taken either way. She was not exactly known for her humour. The young girl would drain the last of her own drink before shaking it. The barman would see and nod softly knowing this universal sign meant ANOTHER!!. "Yes Captain Knightfield is a rather unique captain isn't he, I'v heard rumours of the other division heads being less than stellar in persona. Perhaps they could do with having the sticks located within there anus's removed. Though once more all i base this on is rumours, and i know how wrong rumours could be" She said laughing to herself softly. Now she had a choice, She had an aim she wished to become the best Kido practitioner within Soul Society and whether he knew it or not Izaya Captain of the fifth division had just insulted her dream. Though the way he phrased it may have not been his intention. Thus she would allow it to pass.

Her gentle smile would grow wider, So this man was not a pervert. Many people, slimeballs and disgusting vagabonds whom now were severed from the genitals that they were so proud of wielding always commented upon the scent as something sexual. The odour of a females lady part or the esscence that oozed from there own ding dong. YEs many men were sickening. Many had other crazy scents not as sexualized but down right strange. This is the main reason for Hana asking such a question. She believed she could learn a lot about someone from the scent that Amai Kusai showed them. Cherry blossoms were a sign of innocence in a way, A sign of beauty within ones mind so to speak. "Heehee, Alas i am not, Cherry Blossoms a rather loving scent they hold. You see Captain, my zanpakuto is known to be the sweetest smelling blade ever to be created. It has a different scent to every single individual. Each individual has a scent that they adore above all others even if they do not know it themselves. Amai Kusai will pick up on it and they will beging to smell it. To me she smells like Cinnamon Apples at Christmas" she said taking in a breath.

As she did the barman would place her drink and nacho's down, though the nachos she would push in the center of the table before handing the barman some money. He would give the air a smell yet move away without saying anything. In fact the longer she remained within the building the more the smell wafted through the building the people of the bar beginning to each smell the scent they loved the most. "So Captain, I have heard that the squad leaders are finding it hard to decide on picking Vice Captains. I wondered why it took so long for the 4th division slot to be filled" she asked curiously. "And is it true that Hollows are beng seen more and more frequently in the Human world. Is a war starting? Will we see an end to the peace we have known?" she asked a lot of questions...the Captain would find it hard to shut her up now.
    Izaya Mishima
    Izaya Mishima
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Izaya Mishima Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:19 am

Izaya laughed at April's comments about the other Captains' attitudes. He was fairly pleased with the conversation between April and himself. She even praised the beauty and smell of the cherry blossom, which made almost anybody a person of interest in Izaya's book. But, upon further elaboration, April had revealed that the scent of cherry blossoms was coming from her own zanpakuto. Izaya finished the last swig of his alcoholic beverage and simply moved his glass to the side. He didn't want to drink too much, lest he have a perilous trip back to his headquarters.

"I see, so your zanpakuto causes those to smell the scents of which appeal to them the most. That must be a pretty powerful zanpakuto for its ability to have such an effect whilst sealed. That means your soul and will as a Shinigami is also strong to be able manifest such a power. Captain Knightfield is extremely lucky to have you as a Vice-Captain."

Izaya smiled as he said this to April, it was meant to be a compliment. While speaking to April, it seemed as though Izaya's hunger had begun to catch up with him. Izaya raised his hand and signaled to the barman to bring him some nachos as well, it would hold him down until he got back to his barracks. As the barman walked to the table and set the plate of nachos down on the table, April began to speak about the shortage of Vice-Captains and rumors of war. As mentioned earlier by the blonde-haired Shinigami, news spreaded like wildfire in the Seireitei. Izaya picked up a tortilla chip that was lightly coated with melted cheese and placed it near his mouth, but before taking a bite, he chose to inform April of what was happening.

"Well I guess it's alright if you know. Besides, if I don't tell you then Captain Knightfield would end up doing it, so I'll save him the trouble. It's true that the Captains are short on Vice-Captains, the state of the Seireitei isn't as good as everyone would like it to be. Unfortunately, the quality of Shinigami has decreased over time, which makes it hard for us to find Shinigami who are worthy of bearing the title of Vice-Captain."

Izaya looked around to ensure that nobody was watching and that nobody was listening. Looking back at April, Izaya spoke to her in a slightly lower tone than what he had been giving her since they met.

"In regards to the situation with the Hollows, that's also true. Apparently, Hollows are fleeing from Hueco Mundo and taking refuge in the World of the Living. However, the real question is what are they fleeing from? Captain Izuna has given each of the Captains a job pertaining to this matter. Some will investigate the Living World for answers, while others will be sent to Hueco Mundo to identify the source of the problem. I don't want to jump to conclusions about the treaty between spiritual beings being broken but, whatever is causing these Hollows to flee from their own world warrants an immense amount of concern."

Izaya placed the nacho chip in his mouth and began to chew. While thinking about the matter, his face remained neutral, but one would be able to tell that the situation was bothering him. One does not simply abandon their home world, especially not a Hollow.
    April May
    April May
    Soul

Post by April May Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:39 am

She would give that winning smile only reserved for the people that she actually found interesting. Her hair would slightly fall over her face as her face curved gently. Her hand would etch closer to the nacho's and removing one covered in cheese and salsa, she would perform possibly one of the most rather un-lady like things ever done. She rammed the handful in her mouth and crunched. Now the crunching was done with an open mouth and to preserve some dignity she would place a single hand over her mouth as she chewed. Momma didn't raise no slob...actually momma didn't raise her as far as she could remember. "Thank you for your compliments Captain, It is always nice to have Amai Kusai complimented upon, As for Captain Knightwalker you are also corect, he is one lucky man to have me upon his team" she said cheekily. Her voice was not full of arrogance but humour or at least that is what she attempted. She had swallowed before talking of course and after she would take a drink from her glass and listen to the rest of the information the captain was stating.

Nodding intently to both speeches, She would first speak about the part of Vice Captains, "It is true, at the academy the teachers were lax when i last visited. Even the Kido Corps has been hit by this peace. Many trainees would not be capable of facing hollows without either perishing or battling in huge numbers. Many have been unable to even perform the simplest of Kido arts. It is depressing but i feel as though our time of peace is coming to an end and compared to the Hollows and Quincy we are the least ready for it to end. If hollows are entering Japan in mass numbers it can be presumed the peace treaty has been null and void as they will be consuming the human population.

As she drank some more she would focus upon his second information. "So the Captains are leaving us? Are they all going? What if whatever drove the hollows from Hueco Mendez came to Soul Society while the captains are away? The trainees and other seated shinigami would have a hard time defending this place. We VIce Captains aren't enough in power or number to hold of an attack that could force massive numbers of hollows out from there homeland. I fear that if all the captains leave then we are simply sitting ducks" she would say as she drained the rest of her drink. "When do you leave Captain Izaya?"
    Izaya Mishima
    Izaya Mishima
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Izaya Mishima Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:39 am

Izaya was pleased to know that there were still some Shinigami out there that showed some concern about the situation. Izaya shook his head in sympathy with April's words, they were all too true. The lack of motivation and enthusiasm within the Shinigami Academy itself was startling in its own right, it was a wonder Captain Izuna hadn't taken the matter into her own hands yet. Izaya could sense the concern in April's voice, she had a right to be frightened. At the moment, the only capable Shinigami in the Seireitei were of course the Captains and this single Vice-Captain. If either a group of Quincies or Hollows decided to show up on the Soul Society's front doorstep and start an all out war, it probably wouldn't look to good for the Shinigami. It wasn't his intention to scare April, the least he could do at this point was put some of her fears to rest.

"Yeah, the Captains are leaving, but of course Captain Izuna wouldn't send the entire main front of the Soul Society's military force off to play detective. At the moment, we have enough reason to believe that whatever is driving the Hollows out of their home world won't be here anytime soon..at least, we hope not. At the moment, the only Captains that I know for a fact will still be in the Seireitei will be the Captain of the 1st Division and the Captain of the 12th Division. I know that may not sound comforting at the moment, but even still, this mission shouldn't last more than a few hours, a day at most. Captain Blackbane, and 3 other Captains including myself will be heading to the Living World to Investigate."

Izaya took two nachos and placed them in his mouth, his stomach was finally starting to settle down.

"But, to be quite honest, I'm more fascinated about what the Captain of the 2nd Division is going to find during his scouting mission to Hueco Mundo. He'll be directly at the source of the problem. However, the thing with his mission, is that he got sent to Hueco Mundo alone."

Maybe if we're lucky, Raiden will give us some reliable information on the first go around. I'd hate to have to keep sending people to Hueco Mundo.

Izaya placed another chip in his mouth, but he stops just as he's about to bite down, almost as if something had caught him off guard.

We'll be even more screwed of Raiden's presence in Hueco Mundo causes a disturbance. Now would be a great time to live up to the 2nd Division's reputation of stealth.

Izaya looked confused as he thought to himself, the entire situation was pretty puzzling.
    April May
    April May
    Soul

Post by April May Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:47 pm

"That is good to hear, I am glad that we won't be entirely defencless." she would say ever so gently. Her hand would rise to meet her face as she pulled some of the hair from her face and hid it between her right ear. She would drain the rest of her beverage and lift up her hand to the barman once more. " can of coke please sir" she would say as she handed her plate of Nachos to another table. The table was filled with children whom actually looked hungry and rather grubby. "Whatever these children would like as well, Open a tab and put it on" she would say gently as she then looked towards the Captain once more. "So your saying the shinigami have started investigating the land of the Hollows. Isn't that dangerous? Especiallyt sending only one member of Soul Society..." she said gently.....her head owuld then shake rapidly side ways as she sighed.

"We can never escape work can we?" she giggled gently before stretching. The can of coke would be placed in front of her and she would then sign her name upon opening a tab. "Captain Izaya, would yo accompany for a walk?" she would ask.

[Sorry for keeping you waiting...and for such a terrible post. I'm currently unwell)
    Aoi
    Aoi
    Soul

BD-cash : 4489

Post by Aoi Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:29 am

Without the little pun added in with this, Madi was like a kid in a candy shop that she wasn't supposed to be in. She walked around Hueco Mundo for quite some time in boredom. There was nothing to do, she hadn't seen anyone that she could talk to either, and personally the place was bland looking like the rest of this deserted hell. The child sized Espada decided to do something a little... challenging. And what better than to head to the Soul Society and see how far she could get in without being discovered. It sounded like a hell of a plan, something that could be hard to do, or if anything may end up spotting her could be rather challenging. Not to mention she wasn't a threat unless given a reason to, so that could always work in her favor in the long run should she be confronted, but otherwise it sounded fun.

So after a bit of planning, Madison took a garganta portal a ways away from any senses of discovery and headed towards the soul society. Being noticed right away would be a problem and she had planned ahead to avoid any detection unless the Shinigami had changed patterns for some reason. In a more casual dress; a sleeveless black top with a red line running above and below her small chest area and down either side from her armpit and down to her waist. A pair of over the elbow detatched sleeves that stop at her wrists and the midpoint of her bicep. She wears long baggy pants, nimble in stretch for easy movement and a pair of boots that would reach partially up her shin. Her hair as usual tied up tight into a pony tail and hanging down to her rear.

Getting in was rather..... easy. With large empty and easy to pass by walls, it was simple to kinda slip by without an issue and get in, but should this have been a little more of a mission then just boredom, something would end up being rather complicated. She walked along, masking her presence and spiritual pressure completely from detection and walked around. The place was big, colorful, looked like a great place to be. Her orbs scanned in awe as she walked around and finding herself near a section that seemed more rounded for eating. Several places looked like great places to eat, but she decided something quick and good would suffice before she continued to see just how much further she would get in the place before someone would notice her.

Madison took a seat down in a booth by her lonesome and listened around to the various conversations around her. One however caught her interest the most. When the words "Hueco Mundo", her attention became completely tuned in to only that. She listened to the male voice speaking about the place. She ignored the menu in her face as her orbs peered over her shoulders and she listened in. Hearing about the Shinigami splitting themselves up sounded like a rather fun thing if it was her thing. She could think of a few other Espada who would love this information and possibly plan to take full advantage of it, but that isn't anything that she would care to freely say. More so when she heard of a captain heading into Hueco Mundo drew a final line for her.

Her interests were fully peeked now and she wanted questions gained in her mind to be answered. The child appearing girl stood up from her booth and walked over, puling over a backless stool and sliding it up to the pair of Shinigami's table and hopping onto it, starring over them two and starring at both of them one at a time silently for a moment before she spoke. "If you don't mid me intruding, I couldn't help but overhear you two and I was curious on some of the things you spoke of." She sat up and she wondered if they would question who she was or why she would want to know of these things, but she didn't let a little hint of her pressure out in case they had been suspicious. "W-What's going on with the hollows now?" She asked them, seeing if they would tell her or jump at her with a dozen questions but she wasn't afraid if they had came to her with a bit of haste and suspicion. Thankfully her Espada number was under her pant leg on her left knee so it wasn't any problem that they couldn't see it.
    Izaya Mishima
    Izaya Mishima
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Izaya Mishima Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:14 am

Izaya felt a slight unease, something was wrong. The air within the bar had changed. Izaya had been to this place long enough to know when something was out of place, but this time was different. Izaya knew what it was but he didn't want to draw any suspicion to himself, nor did he want to create a scene in one of his favorite hangout spots.

"Yes April, it's a dangerous mission, but if the Captain of the 2nd Division couldn't handle it, then I'm sure Captain Izuna wouldn't have given him the mission in the first place. We have to have faith in our fellow soldiers. As long as we trust in each other and remove all doubt, then there's nothing to fear."

As Izaya spoke to April, the unease around him kept building, but he maintained his composure.

There's one here? Already? It's not even a normal Hollow or an Adjuchas, it's an Arrancar. Its spiritual pressure is even high, it must be a Vasto Lorde. Out of all the time and places in the world, I get stuck with this situation right here and now. But, if something like that is here, then it only confirms that the treaty truly has been broken.

A woman who was sitting in a booth behind April and Izaya had begun to speak to them. Turning around slightly, Izaya looked at this woman out the corner of his eye. He had a smile on his face that appeared normal, but his red piercing eyes would have said otherwise. Since this woman didn't appear to even be a Shinigami, Izaya simply gave her a generic answer while speaking in a causal tone.

"Hmmm? Oh nothing major, we Shinigami simply have to slaughter some Hollows again, the usual. This time though, we've been given orders to ensure that every single Hollow is killed in the most gruesome manner."

Izaya turned his gaze back to April while maintaining his smile, but kept his words directed towards the woman behind him. This time, his tone went cold and heartless.

"It would be a shame if we Shinigami didn't live up to our reputation as killers, would it not?"

Izaya scooted out from the booth he was sitting in with April and walked past her.

"I would love to take your offer on that walk Vice Captain, but I'm afraid I have some more pressing matters to attend to. It was a pleasure speaking with you this evening. I look forward to chatting with you again sometime."

Izaya made his way out the bar and began to walk in the direction that would eventually lead him to the most isolated and deserted portion of Rukon District 40. Izaya didn't want April to follow him. She wasn't his responsibility and he didn't want to be liable for anything that happened to her during this time. Izaya walked out the bar in hopes of drawing the source of his unease out, the Vasto Lorde. Izaya walked, waiting to see if he would be followed.
    April May
    April May
    Soul

Post by April May Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:30 am

Everything seemed to happen so quickly, April wasn't sure on what was happening. She was being informed, given information and then all of a sudden a strange female had appeared. It seemed she had been listening for sometime. April would remain silent giving the girl a once over. She noticed the blade that the young one held and assumed it was a zanpakuto. Why the hell could she not feel this girls spiritual energy....Why the hell was she hiding it. Before she could repeat what she was thinking she watched as the Captains demeanor changed. He became cold in a way so different. She would watch him go. She made up her mind, She was following him but first. "If i weren't worried about whats bothering Captain Izaya you and i would be having serious chats misses. It's strange for a shinigami to be hiding her spiritual energy, especially when you were clearly spying upon us" she would say as she begun to rise.

"Stay there, I'll return for you" she would say as she rushed out. Before leaving she shouted to the Barman before to keep an eye on the girl. Then she was gone. Her spiritual energy searching for the Captains who had not gotten very far. She would follow this sensation being a master at utilizing spiritual energy searching for someone was simple. Her Shunpo would take her to where she needed to go. Appearing upon a rooftop sitting looking at the man who had deserted her. "No now Captain, Thats no way to leave a lady is it? Our first day together and i can already read you like a book, Whats the sitch" she would say flirtatiously. As she did a part of her mind would be thinking upon the strange female who had been spying on them. As a medical core shinigami Apirl knew a lot of faces but she could not place the female. She was clearly not in the fifth division otherwise she would have shown a respectful entrance to her Captain, She was not of the fourth division either that April was sure off. She would have to put it to the back of her mind. Right now she was more interested on why Captain Izaya had ditched her.
    Aoi
    Aoi
    Soul

Post by Aoi Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:53 am

From the sound of their conversation, it seemed this "Captain Izuna" had been giving out the orders to the other Shinigami to do various deeds, one of them being that they would be headed into Hueco Mudo. A small faint smile crept onto her face before she had decided to show herself to the pair chatting to one another, though perhaps doing so would have been a bit of a stupid idea to do it, but regardless it would be a rather helpful to them to give them some information down the line, if and when she would decide to tell them about who she actually was. There was no way that they could tell unless by some gut instinct that she was an Arrancar, much less an Espada. Her thought momentarily wandered off to the reaction of when she would tell them that she got into their place so easily.

She looked at them both, first to them man whom had given her a rather suspicious look that she had known one of them would have given. The blonde across from him had looked over Madi's body and she had seemed a little more open minded to the child looking arrancar than the captain had been. Her brow furrowed a little hearing him answer her question and his feeble attempt to make her angry by speaking of mindlessly slaughter hollows. Jumping from a thought out plan to just simple genocide seemed rather easily like a bluff to anger her than it did the actual plan. He again tried to rattle her by adding in that Shinigami were nothing but savage killers, which wasn't entirely wrong, but she thought there was more to it then meets the eye.

She watched the captain leave the eatery and leave her with the other woman, to which her attention turned to as she spoke up. She mentioned having to go, and implied a bit of her acting like a mother to a child, which made her pout as the girl left. "Was it something I said....?" She muttered to herself. Madi let out a sigh and brushed her bangs away from her face ad jumped out of her seat, sliding the chair back to it's place and setting down money on both tables and leaving. She was a good distance from the pair at this point, only seeing a pair of dots to her eyes and that was enough to know whom she was following. Her hands laid up behind her head and fingers interlocked and her hair not pulled in to the way her hands were pressed against her head like a head rest.

The two dots grew bigger, as if they stopped moving and it seemed the girl wasn't the only one to take that he wasn't really up to the way he acted just before Madison came along. The child stopped at the entrance to an abandoned area and already she knew he was entirely too suspicious. "Hmm.. If only everyonne was as cautious as you, captain." She spoke up stepping forward some and giving a respectful bow to the pair and raising her person back up. "I wish just to express that I don't plan to harm anyone here what so ever, just don't try anything first and we'll be bestest buddies~." She gave a playful wink and giggle before an audible sigh left her lips and her hands laid tucked at her sides. "Might I ask your names and ranks? As a lady I will go first however. My name is Madison Richter, Espada Arrancar numero cinco~." She paused to wait for them to have anything to say, giving roughtly 5 or 10 seconds to take it in before she continued. "Uhh.. as for my purpose? Well... I got bored and decided to find out how easy it was to sneak in.. and kiiinda got distracted by the smell of food." She chuckled and a faint embarrassing blush coated her cheeks momentarily. "I do have a word of advice for the captain you plan to send to Hueco Mundo. I don't know how many other Espada there are out there before and after my rank still hanging around, but he may want to weary of his surroundings at all times. The place is a castle and it has surprises everywhere, but I am still curious to know something..." She paused again to take 4 steps forward and her arms remained set at her sides and stopped moving. "Explain to me... about the hollows? I was sincere earlier when I asked you, and you rudely blew me off."
    Izaya Mishima
    Izaya Mishima
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Izaya Mishima Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:00 am

Izaya was displeased that the Vice Captain of the 4th Division had followed him out. While it was nice of her to be concerned, this was not the place for her to be. Izaya also didn't want to feel like he had to babysit anyone. Izaya's back was turned to Madison as he stood in an isolated field that was a little distance from the bar that he and April were just at. In a threatening manner, Izaya flared his flame-like spiritual pressure in the same way that a Cobra would spread its hood to frighten its prey. Finally, he turned around to make eye contact with Madison. His voice, cold and emotionless, projected towards Madison as he spoke.

"If everyone were as cautious as me, you'd already be dead."

An ominous breeze blew across the area causing Izaya's hair to move slightly in front of his face. While brushing it out the way, Izaya kept his deadly stare locked on Madison.

"Unfortunately for yourself, it would be against my code of honor as a Shinigami and Captain to simply let you waltz in here and leave. Even if you say you mean no harm, which I doubt, I'd never hear the end of it from my fellow Captains if I were to let you escape."

As the woman spoke, Izaya noticed that she asked both himself and April what their respective ranks were. But, while doing so, she had also revealed her full name and rank. Naturally, Izaya's intuition was spot on and his suspicions were confirmed, Madison Richter was an Espada; the 5th one at that. Izaya was surprised that such a powerful Hollow had entered the Seireitei and hadn't drawn any type of attention from the other Captains. The state of the Seireitei truly was pitiful.

"I am Izaya Mishima and the Captain of the 5th Division."

Izaya blew off the Espada's comment about the food and simply took it as a discreet taunt or some antagonistic tactic. She then mentioned Izaya's comment about the Captain who was going to Hueco Mundo. Izaya smirked.

"I'm sure the Captains can handle themselves under any circumstances, so your concern isn't needed."

As Madison took a few steps forward, Izaya rested his left hand on his zanpakuto and once again flared his reiatsu, this time with even more force than before.

"As I told you before, we Shinigami are simply going to eradicate the Hollows.....nothing more and nothing less."

Izaya partially drew his zanpakuto with his left hand just to reveal a fragment of the actual blade. This was a sign that Izaya was ready to engage.

"Vice-Captain of the 4th Division, I will ask you kindly to will leave or not interfere in this fight. This woman is not someone you can handle and I'm not sure I can protect you if something were to happen."

Izaya took 2 steps forward towards Madison. If looks could kill, Madison would probably be dead.

Aoi
    Aoi
    Soul

Post by Aoi Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:46 am

Madison wasn't completely surprised the woman had followed the captain to this location, and probably more so that she had decided to follow them both to the location to which she was most likely foolish for going to. However she mentally had to commend him for picking such a place where people wouldn't be in harms way, and that they would have an adequate space to fight in. Even so from the look of the blonde man himself he had been rather dissatisfied with her being here, even if her reason was as simple and childish as it may have been. The smaller girl looked to the pair of shinigami one at a time as the man spoke up to her. His concerns to her were rather nice, it kinda reminded her of her when she was alive... well a looooooong time ago.

The girl stayed silent as the other woman had done too, and she shrugged her shoulders and sighed as her orbs peered at his readiness to fight Madison. "Don't worry captain Mishima. I am a warrior of honor, I would never harm someone not in a fight. However should she do so, that's on her." Her eyes never left the other man whose sword was partially drawn. Her mind was mostly prioritizing her responses as if she was trying to show her opponent that she meant no harm, or at least was trying to unless they were to fight, but he was rather bullheaded about it all... not that she could blame him really. Her hand lead itself over to her hilt, sitting on top of the edge without moving or pulling the blade at all from its spot.

Something that seemed to interest her is the hand he used to grip his blade was the same she had used. Madi smiled for a moment and chuckled just a bit. "My my, if you still are so intent on fighting, I've never fought a fellow left handed swordsman before. This should be pretty interesting. But..." She paused and starred, completely non-intimidating as she simply evened the pressure Izaya was putting out, even adding onto it to push away the annoyance of him trying to get to her. "Though it's a little late to bring this up, this eradicatinog of the hollows.. Are they just the ones you claimed were fleeing to the human world? I still wish to be a little more informed on this, however I don't know anything on this matter, so if something is upsetting things i like to kill and devour myself, I want to know myself." Her hand left her blade and sat back beside her body, geared to draw at any time and point needed.
    Izaya Mishima
    Izaya Mishima
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Izaya Mishima Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:49 am

Izaya's spiritual pressure was certainly grounded, Madison's spiritual power was noticeably higher than his owns. However, it wasn't enough to completely extinguish it. So this was what as Espada's spiritual pressure felt like? Izaya would have been a fool not to acknowledge how dense and thick it was. Being the Captain that was in charge of the Soul Society's history, Izaya had to be knowledgeable about past events that have occurred regarding the Seireitei. Everything down to wars, peace treaties, rebellions, and political movements, had to be known by Izaya. As a result, Izaya was very knowledgeable about past conflicts with the Hollows and Arrancar. But, this would be his first time ever encountering one. Just as the history books said, a Vasto Lorde's power truly was menacing.

Well, well, for such a tiny creature she certainly does have a lot of spiritual power. I guess that's to be expected from someone with the title of 5th Espada. This may actually take some time. I most certainly won't be able to subdue her or capture her without placing myself under an abnormal amount of stress.

Izaya thinks to himself and sighs. Just sensing Madison's spiritual pressure made him want to take a nap. Izaya fully drew his sword and pointed it at Madison, killing her under these current circumstances was next to impossible without wrecking a large part of the Rukon.

"I don't understand how you could be an Espada and not have the slightest clue as to what's going on in your own home world. If anything, I should be the one asking you questions. But, you've already overheard too much of my conversation in the bar."

Izaya, without warning, used shunpo to close a distance of about 2 feet with Madison. With his left arm raised, Izaya swung his zanpakuto down on Madison in hopes of bisecting her. The intent in Izaya's strike was to kill, but anyone would have been able to see that he had no hopes of doing any real damage with that first swing.

I can at least feel out this woman's power first before letting her go. It'll be nice information to have for future reference. Besides, this will give me great practice to test out my own skills as a Captain.
    Aoi
    Aoi
    Soul

Post by Aoi Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:01 am

A small smirk of enjoyment crossed her lips as she watched Izaya's reaction to her pressure overcoming his own, however it necessarily didn't mean that she was trying to draw out a fight, if anything have him back off some from the thought of one. Unfortunately it seemed to have the opposite effect from what she had hoped for, and for that her smirk faded to one of a more disappointing one. The small figured Espada sighed softly and took just a step forward, a little bored of the silence among the two from the second they had gone to play the intimidation game. "Ugh... This is so boring, just standing here. T-though.." She paused, starring at him just a bit, her face shun an ever so slight shade of pink.

She cleared her throat for a moment and then peered back and watched him as he drew his blade whole and pointed it right at her. He seemed to be all but fully ready to fight her, and she was rather reluctant to return the favor of doing so. Madi shook her head a bit and shrugged a bit to his assumption of her knowing of the hollows. "Listen captain Mishima, I don't know anything about it, in fact I don't know any other of the Espada aside from myself right now. I will however let you know if my people are not behind it, or even if it may be, I may be inclined to help you.. however that would be to be determined until I know otherwise myself." A breathe of relief left her lips as she finished her reply to the man.

A blink. Just in that moment Izaya vanished and the girl reached for her sword. Just above her, he swung toward her and her grip became tight on the hilt. Izaya would cut down fully through Madi's body, before it would seem to gain wide eyes. Right next to Izaya, within an inch of his body Madi would seem to reappear as if she was bore from the air itself and her blade would slice along his left side through and through, but not enough to kill him. He had a medical shinigami nearby, so she knew he would live whether or not she were to deal a blow that could kill him so to do so seemed pointless. "Tch. You're a captain and you acted so recklessly in combat. You should approach more cautiously next time. If not for the other shinigami or the fact of where we were, I would have ended your life here. That won't kill you either, but should you keep fighting I will have to finish you. I don't ever make an exception to let people live, so take it." Her eyes were cold in the stare she gave, starring at Izaya with intent to kill him in a moments notice.

Ability used:
    Izaya Mishima
    Izaya Mishima
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Izaya Mishima Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:52 am

Izaya watched Madison get skewered by his sword strike, or so he thought. While his blade did make contact with its intended target, at the last second, Izaya realized that what he had sliced was not Madison, but a clone or afterimage of some sort. Upon realizing what happened, Izaya immediately felt the stinging sensation of something carving into his left side, it was Madison's blade. Instinctively, Izaya jumped back to create a distance between the Espada and himself. Looking to his left side, Izaya noticed that his haori was torn and that he was bleeding. For this current situation, it was a superficial wound. He looked back at the Espada who didn't seem to be too pleased herself, probably because Izaya had attacked her.

"It looks like you got me, I guess that was my fault. Sure, my attack was a little reckless, but still......"

Izaya smirked and then started laughing, which made his last statement incomplete. It would be strange that someone who had just gotten wounded would find time to laugh at his opponent.

"It looks like I overestimated you, that silly reiatsu show of yours was simply just that, a show. That "thing" that just occurred a few moments ago, that wasn't a sonido was it? I'm under the impression that what you just did was one of your abilities, was it not?"

Izaya chuckled, but managed to bring his laughter to a complete stop as his cold stare analyzed Madison.

"For my strike to be so reckless, it sure did force you to play one of your cards..."

Izaya shrugged.

"I don't even think this will be enough to force me to release my zanpakuto"

Now, instead of wielding his sword with only his left hand, Izaya placed both of his hands on his zanpakuto and took off running in Madison's direction.
    Aoi
    Aoi
    Soul

Post by Aoi Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:52 am

Her face was stoic and blank, her cold killing intent just showing as she starred at Izaya while he checked his wound. She could have taken the chance to attack him then, it would have been a little bit more effective if she had, but Madison valued her honor over killing someone, even more so of that rank. She examined his wound from the distance that separated the two and she had realized several other ways that she could have avoided that. However that was a very last second decision and despite what conclusions Izaya had come up with, the captain wasn't even fully aware of the extremes of her abilities. To her what she did was a natural reaction and she wouldn't be caught off guard like that again.

Her face pouted a bit as he began to laugh at her, or so that's what she thought. Why the hell was he laughing at her!? If he made a short joke then she would have no other choice but ti drive him completely and utterly insane whether it drove other captains in she hadn't cared about either. "I don't play when it comes to a fight. Admittedly, you caught me off guard.." She paused, holding up her sword to see a bit of Izaya's blood on her sword. "Though what you saw was just a simple parlor trick. Nothing more than a basic trick. If you think I'm trying captain Mishima, then you're sorely mistaken."

She looked back to him, her hand taking position while her blade stuck outward away from her body as it usually had, held "upside down" from a normal swordsman's standpoint. "It's fine if you wish not to fight me seriously." Simply stated, Izaya took off towards the smaller of the two, and in return she repeated his movement and took off, only wielding her blade in her left hand she darted off within the same speed as Izaya it seemed before she would catch up to him and skid to a stop, pivoting her body to have her left side facing toward him and her blade pointing straight at him. With her small stature, she would be bent down a bit, her head about even with his waist and she would thrust her sword upward toward his chest in trying to hit him. If so, well then it would be a very critical hit, and if not she could become flexible enough to figure something out.
    Izaya Mishima
    Izaya Mishima
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Izaya Mishima Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:12 am

Izaya listened to what Madison was saying as she described her technique as a parlor trick. Izaya was glad that she admitted that he was able to catch her off guard, there was hope for this fight yet. As Izaya was charging towards Madison, he watched as she mimicked the exact same movement. However, as she get closer to Izaya, she pivoted her body and brought her sword upwards to strike Izaya's chest. Previously holding the blade with both his right and left hands, Izaya removed his left hand from the zanpakuto and blocked Madison's strike with nothing but his right hand on the sword. Using his now free left hand, Izaya pointed at Madison with his index and middle fingers, which were no more than an few inches away from her face.

"Hadō #31. Shakkahō!"

A red glow formed on Izaya's fingers, which shortly turned into a blazing crimson-colored orb the size of a tennis ball but, it's size slowly continued to grow. Izaya launched the flaming kido spell from his fingers directly at Aoi with the hopes of burning her upper body.
    Aoi
    Aoi
    Soul

Post by Aoi Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:42 am

The captain remained silent for quite a while during their fight. Then again it was to be expected but she was so used to fighting hollows that the screaming of them coming at her seemed a little more normal to her than fighting a person, but she was well equipped to handle anything of the sort. She knew this fight was going to last a while with them being so intently focused on the fight that it hadn't occurred to her that she wasn't fighting any same old battle she used to fight, so rules didn't apply to this. However she would never involve the other woman standing by unless she had interfered, and so she had to keep an eye every so often on her to make sure she wasn't going to engage in the fight, but so far it seemed like the fight would still be a fair one.

As her shortsword came towards Izaya's chest, the captain had caught on very quick and blocked her sword with his own blade. Madi's purple orbs widened a little bit before she looked to another hand hanging in her face. A red heated ball of reiatsu formed in his hand as he shouted the name of some technique. Her already squatting body took a quick dive down. The sword left the parried position the captains blade was in and she quickly flipped the blade around as the ball would fire from his hand. Madi took the chance and would Sonido to the other side of his left leg and thrusted once more right into the back of Izaya's knee cap with one hand and her fist glowing a powder blue as it came within an inch of where his diaphragm would be on an upward angle.

"Cero!" She shouted, the light growing just before it would fire, giving Izaya just a second of time to react, remove her sword from his knee, and dodge, less he take the blast to the chest and the after shot would aim into the sky and keep from reaching any other part of the area.
    Izaya Mishima
    Izaya Mishima
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Izaya Mishima Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:38 pm

Izaya's eyes widened slightly as Madison made this swift movement, much to his dismay. Shifting his sword from his right hand and back into his left hand, Izaya turned the left side of body towards Madison, who was now behind him. His left shoulder would be facing her as she directed her blade to the back of Izaya's kneecap. Izaya positioned his left arm in a manner that would throw Madison's blade off course, but also cause it to grind across his own blade. As this happened, Izaya noticed that a surge of reiatsu was beginning to build in Madison's hand. Knowing he wouldn't have enough time to properly defend, Izaya quickly backflipped away once and followed up with a shunpo, which caused him to skid across the ground and create a bigger gap between himself and the Espada. However, while still sliding across the ground, Madison's cero had already launched at him.

"Shit!"

Izaya flexed his reiatsu to give himself a firmer grip on the ground and a solid defense against the oncoming cero. He held his blade straight out in front himself as far as his arms would extend as the cero made swift contact. The powder blue-colored cero danced wildly in front of Izaya as it came into contact with his zanpakuto and the flames surrounding his body. The energy from the cero scattered outwards creating an explosion of dust that engulfed the area around Izaya. It would have been impossible to see him, but one would still be able to sense him.
    April May
    April May
    Soul

Post by April May Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:55 am

The small butterfly, black in color would drift from the woman, April May having began a conversation with the beautiful insect. Its information given it would begin to fly away quickly. The young female was prepared the butterflies were fast and within seconds it had left the range. Her plan was put in motion. As the cero's blast dispersed outwards. The dust within the area would expand rapidly covering a vast range from the powerful eruption of spiritual energy on spiritual energy. This dust would be unable to escape a forty meter radius from the Espada. April May had remained silent, even after the rather rude remarks of the Capain whom seemingly was getting his bum kicked. April was witnessing everything, taking in all information that she could from simply observing. Kido and Espada ability alike were being processed to the best of her ability. Though April had decided to remain out of the fight she did plan on helping minimizing any casualties. Naturally due to the sounds of the battle the homes around the Rukongai area had already started to be evacuated. Many knew a shinigami battle could end in there defeat. Thus April had waited until the Espada and the captain were the only two spiritual energies she could sense apart from herself of course.

Now she also had to wait, so that the espada did not feel as though April was assaulting her, The opportune moment came when the espada moved to get behidn the captain. This would put the espadas back to April. "Perfect" April would think gently. Now her mouth would move gently not really much to notice especially being upon the roof while the fighters were upon the ground. Her incantations would take mere seconds but the incantations were not to activate the barrier like Kido that she had released. Oh no. She was a member of the Kido Corps, Vice Captain of the corporation to be exact. Kido were her speciality and she had indeed activated her Kido as soon as she sensed the range was empty. Now the barrier should be well seen, The range was vast granting 40 meters each way for the battle to continue. Both Captain and Espada unless willing to try to escape would be caught within as would April. her hand was now upon Amai Kusai prepared for the Espada to try to remove the Kido Corps member. April was not some mere woman who could be thrown away or told she was useless. Yes she would remain out of this battle for respect of the Captain, She would not stand by and allow innocent lives to be lost. This barrier a combination of three Bakudo would easily suffice, It would be a very great feat to destroy it without the power of a rather powerful Bankai. Her eyes would remain upon the opponent and the captain at all times. She would give a soft smile to each of them upon the barrier being noticed.

Kido:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:13 am