Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

The End Waits for the Beginning (Open)

Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6125

The End Waits for the Beginning (Open) Empty The End Waits for the Beginning (Open)

Post by Senetue Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:51 pm

Time was slowly ticking away, how long he had been there has been questioned by the few that could actually see the phantom being. He stood at the very tip top of big ben, a long blue scarf fluttering behind him in the breeze. Soft emerald gazed ahead from beneath the military cap resting on his head. Since his little fun he had with the others in Hueco Mundo he had found himself waiting at Big Ben in the living world. He felt something nagging at him, telling him that the time was slowly approaching. His empty sleeve danced on his left side and the scars over his right eye glowed faintly in the dark. His uniform was that of an older era soldier. The small feeling nagging at the back of his head told him to wait and his eyes turned to the city below which glowed faintly. The second hand of the gigantic clock below him ticked away softly in the cold night. Midnight was soon to come and the feeling told him that when midnight did come something was bound to happen.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

The End Waits for the Beginning (Open) Empty Re: The End Waits for the Beginning (Open)

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:15 pm

"There is a time for everything, and a season for everything under the heavens." This one book says, a book of verses, a book of stories and untold prophecies. Time is definite... time is now, times is never, time is forever. It was abstract, like oil on water, smoke in the air, clouds. Nothing was for certain, but this, Time. It was.

Her timing was perfect, when the clock drew midnight, there she was, sitting atop her broom transport, seemingly waiting for the rest of the 10. 10 kings of the 10 kingdoms, now they gather, with great matters in hand.

"I Marie Antoinette Von Claire Verschaffelt, Queen of Windsore and Cero Espada also known as Ave Maria here by call this emergency meeting."

She was straight to the point without being her usual self, it was something not everyone knew, but she was no longer the same person she was before being trapped within the living world from the Hour Glass incident. She was still Claire, but her soul, was different. Hence, the obvious change.

"Hiro-chan? Was it?" She called the one atop big ben. "I remember you a little, but I dont really know you... but you dont know me either, dont you?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11601

The End Waits for the Beginning (Open) Empty Re: The End Waits for the Beginning (Open)

Post by Kyouga Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:57 am

"Kyouga Minamoto reporting for duty." Kyouga stated as he arrived on the scene. He didn't know what this was about, but it must have been urgent. Hopefully the others would arrive soon. However, Kyouga had a feeling that Hiro-san would be more than happy to see Claire.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:51 am

Soft emerald eyes looked up from the lights of the city below, the bell tolled and almost as if scripted by life itself the figure who was so incredibly familiar appeared in front of him. As the final ring rang out among the town below her voice seemed to bellow out. He remained still, the scars on his face glowed faintly in the night while the hollow emerald eyes which watched her seemed completely locked on her entire being. An emergency meeting? What could be so important that a meeting needed to be called? He was singled out, being the only one there since he had long since been waiting for this moment. He knew who she was but also felt a strange sense as if she wasn't the person he was waiting for. She had the same name but she was a completely different person. She spoke out to him, calling his name before question on if he knew her. His only arm rose up, grabbing the military cap off his head as a small toothy smile appeared on his face as he allowed his hand holding the cap to fall to his side. He could feel the approach of another familiar person but he remained focused on Ave Maria. His mouth began to move causing sharp shark like teeth to part as vibrated air was released from his gut to create words.

"I feel a familiarity with you but I don't remember you. You could say my mind has become rather jumbled lately. It's hard to focus on one thing with so many voices telling you something different. Hell I feel like I am not even fully myself anymore." He merely said, his hollow eyes left her to turn towards the new arrival to the meeting. A certain Kyouga Minamoto. "It's good to see that you are quick to react to her call for a meeting. A lot better reaction than the others. Of course I don't expect the brat and numero uno to come at just a simple call for an emergency meeting. At least without complaining about having to put down what they are doing." He said, his tongue seemingly just as sharp as the teeth that displayed between his lips. "Of course I would expect as much from some one who looks up to her in many more ways than just one." He said, chuckling softly as he slapped the cap against his knee and tossed it down to his feet before turning back to the girl.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:04 am

Claire smiled at what Hiro-chan said, well atleast they had nothing to worry about, any form of 'where the heck is Claire' or 'What happened to Claire' issues wouldn't be in the way.

it seems there were only 3 of them now, she sighed, she had expected more, or atleast 8 more, but her expectations always fell short, it was a dull life. She sighed once more turning to them both. "Hueco Mundo is under the control of someone they only know as Pythia, I have no real information as to who he is or what he's planning to do, but if my calculations are correct, then seeing as he took over Hueco Mundo, he must have taken over Hell as well."

Clearly, this was not something she was happy about, besides the fact that Pythia would want all of them to work under him, she only served one master alone, and that was their creator, Rioshi.

"So the reason why I called this meeting, is to know know your allegiance. Are you with or against Pythia?"

If they sided with Pythia, they would part ways and not shed blood, for she still regarded them as comrades. But they will part ways, and if needed be, cross blades when fate deems it necessary. All for one reason and one reason only. Claire, the witch of Ween, serves one master, and one master alone, and that, is the God she named Rioshi.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:39 am

Senetue found himself sitting on the very tip of Big Ben, his hand rested on his knee as he merely looked at the girl who hovered in the air, his mind was blank besides the occasional dull thought. His hand reached up, scratching the back of his head as she explained what had apparently been happening in the form of this Pythia guy taking over not only hell but Hueco Mundo as well. His allegiance was brought into question on if he either was against or with this individual. Senetue almost looked like a blank template of a being as he rubbed the scruff of what was a developing beard, his eyes looking off to the side. "I'm not really aligned with anyone. The only person I fight for is the person who holds this blade and..." He flinched slightly, almost as if he was in pain and he rubbed the back of his head slightly before he looked back at Claire. "And... Ah... I can't remember but I have to do as the owner of my weapon says and since it is me currently I can't really say that I am aligned with anyone." He said, not really caring about anything really since he was here right now and Pythia didn't really concern him so much since he was continue to exist whether this individual did or not.

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11601

Post by Kyouga Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:29 pm

"I really don't have an alignment at the moment." Kyouga said simply to the other two. He really wasn't aligned with anyone, but he would follow any orders he would be given. Kyouga hoped that Senetue would find his master sometime in the future. Yet, Kyouga wasn't willing to rebel anymore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:17 pm