Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Soren's arduous training

Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5324

Soren's arduous training  Empty Soren's arduous training

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Soren walked down the path to the area of Squad six sighing he looked around everything seemed so desolate so barren how could somebody do that? He thought about the path he used to get here everything seemed to be working and there was some Shinigami on the way not as many as he thought he hoped that this training the eighth division. He wouldn't leave until he was stronger he thought about how he was useless during the rebellion. Walking up towards this stand with a button on it he sighed and looked up at the floating island he could see faint electricity around the island. Muttering to himself I'm here...I'm here to get stronger... I won't fail you again.

Soren pressed the button as was transported by using winds really fast moving winds that was strong it scared him by catching by surprise and when he landed he was a bit shaken up and stood there fixing his cloak and hakama. He walked a bit further sensing a enormous reiatsu nearby that was when he saw a man standing close by and Soren walked up to him and spoke calmly. I'm Soren Kiyomeru a Substitute Shinigami from the human world underneath the eighth divisions Captains watchful eye she sent me here because I wish to become stronger to protect those close to me even it demands my life. Soren bowed quickly and sighed hoping he would take him under his wing. Please... Sir.
    Bane
    Bane
    Soul

BD-cash : 4727

Soren's arduous training  Empty Re: Soren's arduous training

Post by Bane Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:02 am

Bane sees the sub shinigami and instantly begins his request for training. He extends his finger and points to the young boy and says.

"Hadō 4. Byakurai"

As he said this a beam of blue lightening fired rapidly towards the young boy charging towards him. If it hit him it would burn his skin leaving a red mark on it and it will throw him back by at least 3 feet and make him land on his (fear the great kon).

"Welcome Soren to Squad 6, Your training begins right away! get back up and give me everything you've got! You wanna be the best you gotta train with the best! and I'm one of them!"

Bane smirked lightly as he took of his captains haori and placed it on the ground besides him, he then opened up the top half of his shinigami robes and stood there topless ready to train this young shinigami potential.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:09 am

Soren's eyes widened as the watched the approaching byakurai and using his flash step he dodged the the right sliding back like a foot sitting down on his right knee he smiled he was excited maybe he could become stronger and surpass his current level thinking back he couldn't protect her and the only time he could he had to give his life to do so. Turning his attention to the captain he listened to him speak about his training was going to start right away so stand up and show his blade and how he was one of the best.

Soren smirked standing up You're right... I don't want you to go easy on me to get stronger I have someone in the human world I have to protect. Soren stood up drawing his blade his reiatsu swelling up within him he got in stance and stated firmly and without a shred of doubt. I want to become equivalent to the power of a captain level shinigami though I know power isn't everything so lets begin. Soren launched for the captain jumping into the air coming down with a strong vertical slash.
    Bane
    Bane
    Soul

Post by Bane Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:22 am

Bane saw the young shinigami jump up high, he aimed his hand and was following the young shinigami with it, he then charged up a large ball of air in his hand as he then released a powerful spinning tornado in which he stated:

"Hadō 58. Tenran"

A large tornado swallowed up Soren, due to this being a direct attack as it was fired directly under him, if Soren never managed to escape the tornado somehow he would be spun around rapidly and then thrown a minimum of 50ft into the air and then would come crashing down onto the floor.

Bane looked at Soren as he would come down in time to clash with Banes kido, he was already 5 steps ahead of the young shinigami and already had several ideas on how he was going to take the young shinigami down.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:47 am

Soren was caught inside the tornado and being whipped around he keep his cool though and held out his hand. Perhaps if countered the spell with his own it would stop the spell. Hadou 58: Tenran! The winds began to whip around in the other direction countering the captains Spell however the captains power was stimply too strong for Soren as his spell was overpower and he was sent fifty feet into the air and crashing to the ground.

Getting up Soren cracked his neck and and breathe lightly his chest and face hurt from the impact and he sighed he was about to get the crap beat out of him and he knew it but he wasn't going to give up. Pumping himself up he lifted his zanapktou and pointed at the captain while his body was still in pain. Alright that was good but I'm not giving up yet! He once again rushed the captain going for a vertical slice aiming ffor the captain since he thought the captain could handle himself.
    Bane
    Bane
    Soul

Post by Bane Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:41 pm

"Good, I like your determination!"

He smirked slightly and then he extended his arm once again towards Soren, he saw how he was charging directly at him, Bane stood still as he charged up another kido attack. An orange ball would charge in his hand as he then said.

"Bakudō 9. Hōrin"

As he said this a rapid orange line would charge at Soren it would then wrap itself around his left arm and be tightly secured. This substance was sticky and was hard to get of, anything it touched it would stick onto.

Bane grabbed hold of his end of the kido rope and then pulled with great force to bring Soren closer, as the kido was tangled around Soren could try and slice the kido but the kido would simply stick to his blade and continue spreading around.

"Get Over here!" (Hope you get the Pun :P)
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Soren watched as the kidou was wrapped around his arm tightening and he winced in pain he had to think of a way out of it as the captain tugged on it he was be pulled forward. Dammit, dammit, dammit! He was irritated nonetheless and he rushed forward turning his left side froward getting more of the kidou spell on him while keeping the right side with his zanpaktou free the momentum he got from him and the captain launched him forward.

Coming closer to the captain he thrusted his zanpaktou forward using it with the momentum he had a good amount of power behind it.
    Bane
    Bane
    Soul

Post by Bane Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Bane pulled more and more on the kido making Soren come at him faster and faster. Bane smirked, as soon as Soren got closer to him Bane tilted his body to the side so that it would dodge the blade however his feet were still in the same place.

As Sorens blade skimmed past his shoulder Bane used his right hand and backhanded Soren. This clash againts sorens cheek would make him go flying however due to him still being stuck to the kido he would still be pulled back anyhow.

Bane would smirk as he would then say.

"Keep trying boy, you'll soon get the hang of it!"
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:28 pm

Soren was launched back into the air and he felt the power behind the captain's backhand which Soren doubted the captain was even trying there wasn't much time until he came back around to the captain because of the kidou but perhaps he could release his zanpaktou real fast. His zanpaktou began shatter and a ball of white light formed in his hand the white light taking form of a blade. Shine, Tenryū tōboe!

Soren's zanpaktou now being released he thought he would utilize one of his abilities now shouting the name of his attack despite being thrown around everywhere his voice seemed steady and calm Horisutoraiku! A white crescent wave erupted out his blade aiming for the kidou in a attempt to cut the bond between him and the captain. Unfortunately he didn't know if he was going to hit it or not because of the lack of accuracy but it just might throw off the captain.

Last edited by Soren Kiyomeru on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bane
    Bane
    Soul

Post by Bane Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:48 pm

The kido bond was broken and Soren was free, however he was sent flying rapidly through the air and would soon taste what is the dirt of Squad 6.

Bane looked at Soren and smiled lightly as he could see his determination, he would shout out to him as he would fly through the air.

"Come now young Shinigami, notice that you still haven't been able to move me from the spot I've been standing in since we began this training. Why don't you show me some more of what you can do, how are you with hand to hand? But since you're in your shikai, why not mix and match, use hand to hand and use your shikai also."

He looked at Soren as he would get awfully close to the walls of the electrical force field, the force field was still slightly unstable so if Soren got a little bit closer to the shield he would get highly electrocuted.

Ever since the island was re-build Bane had to fix the shield that was blasted open by Michael's powerful riatsu, hence the reason why it is still unstable, it is only 80% fixed.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:05 pm

Soren was flung by the kidou as it broke he couldn't move his body he flew directly into the shield which shocked him relentlessly although it wasn't that powerful it still hurt and he fell from the shield his body smoking as he came closer to the ground he opened his eyes watching the ground he noticed in his right hand his zanpaktou wasn't there and his eyes widened at the realization of this and crashed to the ground making a little crater and he laid there and saw a glint of something in the air the the glint became more visible he saw that it was his zanpaktou rapidly gaining speed.

Soren tried to move his body but it refused to listen to him and knowing his fate he smiled and readied himself for some pain. The zanpaktou crashed down upon him and thrusting into him Soren screamed out in pain and looked at his zanpaktou it had passed through him a little bit under his right shoulder blade and possibly into the ground though Soren was now stuck in his current position in a lot of pain.
    Bane
    Bane
    Soul

Post by Bane Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Bane sees what happened to the young boy, he gives of a small smile and a light chuckle.

"Come now, you're not giving up simply because you were pierced by your own blade now are you? Here let me give you a hand with that blade of yours!"

He extends his hand once again to face Soren, he aims for his body instead of his blade. His hand begins to glow once again as he fires a kido bolt towards Soren, as he fired it the words. "Hadō 33. Sōkatsui" escaped his lips. A large blue beam fired towards Soren, since Soren was down on the ground this beam instantly hit him and was strong enough to push him back and make his body rip out of his blade.

Soren's blade was still pierced to the ground covered in pieces of clothing, flesh and blood. The blade was dripping and there was a puddle and a trail of blood from where Soren was laying and where he was pushed back. Bane looked at Soren and checked for any of his vital signs. From where he was standing Soren looked dead, however he noticed how his back would raise up and go back down as he inhaled and exhaled slowly. The pool of blood would increase in size underneath Soren.

"Come now get up! You better treat that wound of yours before it gets worse! This training is about survival, if you don't know how to survive in a training session how are you going to survive in a real battle against an opponent who truly wishes to kill you?"

He tried to give some words of enthusiasm to the young boy but he had a feeling it wouldn't work out so good for him.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Soren was caught in the attack and screamed and writhing in pain his zanpaktou was finally out and he laid still where he was. Barely breathing he listened to the captains words while they were indeed true it pissed Soren off inside of his chest burned he didn't care anymore he was tired of being a rag doll and failing which was exactly what he was doing he was failing Sniper and everyone else that could count on him. More importantly he was failing himself they were getting stronger for him and what was he doing being a rag doll?

Placing his hands underneath him he began to push up wanting to scream about the pain but he ignored the impulse there was no time to hitch about it. Standing up and turning around the left side of his hakama and jacket were not there and the other half was drenched in blood his blood. He began to walk forward to his zanpaktou and lifted off the ground with his right arm ignoring the pain his reiatsu began to flare his eyes staring at the captain they no longer had a friendly look to them but a hollowed out icy stare to them. He was was whatever it took he was prepared to go the distance however he spoke to the captain. Shut up I never planned on giving up nor will I ever. Soren stood there his looking down. He thought about what to do yet couldn't think of anything so he preceded to keep talking.

I keep saying I won't fail but yet here I am being your fucking rag doll. I'm failing everyone but yet I was too blind to see it! I don't care about my wounds I'll work through the pain and I'll defeat you and return to my friends and I'll show them I can protect them that's all I want is to protect them they are the reason for my strength. Soren pointed his hand at the captain Bakudo number 61. Rikujōkōrō! Six beams of light threatened to slammed into the captain body paralyzing him completely if were to hit this is what would occur Soren would utilize his flash step and slam his knee into the captains midsection and at point blank range would fire a Horisutoraiku at point blank range before jumping back.
    Bane
    Bane
    Soul

Post by Bane Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:43 am

Bane smirks as he sees where this was going, he allowed himself get hit by the kido restraint, his arms were attached to his side and then he felt a gutting blow which made him bend forward slightly as he took in some air after the knee to the gut.

After this Bane unleashed his strength in arms and broke out of the Kido restraint, he saw the kido bolt being fired at him and he quickly took out his left hand and grabbed hold of the bolt as it was launched towards him. The kido bolt would charge at his left hand rapidly and his whole left sleeve was burnt off from the attack.

Bane tensed his left arm and then flung the kido bolt to the side, the kido bolt went flying and crashed into the shield and caused a minor explosion which created a small cloud of black smoke to arise. Bane looked at his hand and saw how it was now completely black from being burnt from that last attack, he smiled and chuckled lightly.

"Good! That's what I like to see! Follow up an attack after another and don't stop! Don't allow your opponent to move! Trap him and then strike him down!"

He pointed his finger to Sorens wound and then said "Hadō 4 Byakurai"

A powerful fast burning beam was launched towards Soren's wound, if Soren didn't move out the way the beam would hit his wound and tear more flesh up and cause him more pain.

Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:16 am

Soren watched as the captain had his sleeve burned off and deflected his attack he sighed and as the byakurai was fired toward him he raised his zanpaktou in front and turned to it side placing his left hand on it's back and a white shield formed a body sized shield shaped similar to a diamond. The byakurai crashed into the shield defending Soren from the kidou and after it all done Soren slashed through the shield and it shattered away. Hōrīshīrudo... it's a defensive technique from Tenryū Tōboe. Soren launched forward and shot off a Horisutoraiku then another after it.

Backing off and changing direction he jumped in the air over the captain thinking of something to do. Well alright I'm in no condition for close handed to hand combat but perhaps if I can use that ability I can restrain him and then... Soren pointed his hand at the captain Bakudo number 63. Sajō Sabaku. Golden chains threatened to wrap around the captain catching by surprise after the two Horisutoraiku's. Soren still in the air if the chains had caught would throw his zanpaktou down would activate his shikai's final ability Tengoku purizumutsume which was when it hit the ground it would form a glyph and a pillar of reiatsu would form enveloping the captain in his attack Soren landing on the ground catching his breath from using high level kidou with so much reiatsu.
    Bane
    Bane
    Soul

Post by Bane Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:52 am

Bane allowed himself to get hit by all these attacks on purpose simply to see how strong they were and to see how much Soren had advanced in so little time. The pillar of riatsu hit him after he was hit by all the other attacks and he was engulfed by large amounts of Riatsu. As he stood there his body lightly burned and grazed from the attacks and his clothing slightly torn from the large amounts of riatsu he decided to use this to his favor.

Bane unleashed a small amount of Riatsu that combined with this attack creating a large pillar of his own riatsu. He then slashed the Riatsu with his hand and canceled out the attack, Bane's spiritual pressure was now strong enough for only a 5th Seat and higher could withstand. He stood there watching Soren with a smirk on his face.

"Heh... you're improving, that's good, now lets see how much spiritual pressure you can withstand after so little training... look at you... you can barley stand! Toughen up! You think someone out there is going to go easy on you when they fight you? No they won't, Pick up that blade, let out your spiritual pressure and attempt to stab me! center chest!"
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:50 am

Soren sat there breathing and watched as Bane took all the those attacks in and he watched at his body was lightly burned and his clothes torn but yet he still stood not drawing out his zanpaktou nor anything. Was he just simply toying with him Soren's eyes widened and he thought to himself still in slight shock What....what is he.. all my attacks and yet there he still stands like it was nothing? Dammit I won't be made a fool of here I cannot fail I mustn't! ...She's counting me... there is no time for excuses!

Soren got up still breathing a bit heavy and he laughed holding out his hand his zanpaktou dissipating from in front of the captain. It reformed in Soren's right hand holding it out in front of him he closed his eyes and took a deep breath under his breath he muttered. ...Sniper I promised you I wouldn't fail you...I must protect you no matter what. Now it's time. Soren began to place all his reiatsu in his zanpaktou's tip drawing it out of places he never thought he could. The captains spiritual pressure was overwhelming but he was going withstand there was no making excuses not this time.

A white aura began to flow from his zanpaktou and his white arm looking similar to a wing. Opening his eyes again he locked the captain in his sights and he nodded to him signaling that he was ready he began to take a step his body felt heavy but he was going to withstand it he had to with each step his body felt lighter then before still heavy. Coming close to the captain he did as he was told and thrusted his zanapktou towards the captains chest.
    Bane
    Bane
    Soul

Post by Bane Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Bane sees the young shinigami coming at him with his blade and simply stands there with a smile. He sees how the shinigami gains speed and waits for the attack, he stands still as he is pierced in the center of his chest with the blade of the young shinigami. The blade stabs through his chest and out of his back a few inches away from his spinal cord. Bane bleeds from the center of his chest lightly as blood begins to drip down his chest, Bane smiles and looks to the young shinigami.

"Good, you've managed to stab me, now what else are you going to do? Be creative be vicious!"

He said this with a smile as he acted as if he couldn't feel the blade that was pierced inside him at all. He stands there not even moving an inch since they started this training session. the area around them is all destroyed and Bane stands there like nothing has happened. He smiles as he is proud that his training has actually gotten Soren somewhere.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Soren looks past the captain and see's his zanpaktou's tip behind the captain and he froze there had he really just stabbed through the captain. His body refused to listen and Soren refused to accept the fact the captain was standing there just smiling at him was he some type of monster he never knew this type of power existed. What was worse was that he wanted Soren to do more damage drawing in more of this reiatsu where ever it was coming from pulling his zanpaktou from the captain and unleashing a very close range Horisutoraiku at the captain following up with a melee attack right after one another trying to make his body move faster he wanted to perform flash fighting or at least copy it.

Soren kept on not letting up on the attacks throwing in a Horisutoraiku every now and then jumping back. He took a deep breath breathing heavy his body felt heavy and on the rags but he wouldn't give in it couldn't he came this far standing there his right knee gave out and he fell to the ground. Soren put his arms under him and began pushing up saying with strong determination. Despite the captains heavy reiatsu weighing hi down.

...Get up dammit... Come on! I won't be stopped now I will... I will become strong!

Soren began to push up his body although it was incredible amounts of pain Soren pushed past it standing on his own two legs lifting his body. I looked to see what damage he did if any to the captain and he wiped the sweat and blood from him face.
    Bane
    Bane
    Soul

Post by Bane Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:57 am

Bane was hit by the close range attacks, Bane was thrown back a few feet which was a slight surprise for Bane. Banes body flipped mid air and crashed into the ground and began to role until he came to a stop, Bane got up from the floor and spat out some blood, he looked down to his chest and saw the wound there, he saw how he was now nicely burnt and cut up. He smiled lightly as he looked at Soren.

"Come on!! hit me!! I want you to hit me! Show me how much you have improved!"

Bane raises his spiritual pressure slightly so now a 4th seat could withstand it, he looked to Soren and began to walk slowly towards him.

"Grab that blade of yours, use whatever you are doing this for as willpower, whoever you are thinking of or whatever you are doing this for, use that as fule to give you that boost and to come attack me! Strike me down and take me out! Show me how much you have improved!"
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:14 am

Soren was breathing heavily as the Captain merely brushed off the attack despite his body taking damage and he increased the reiatsu forcing Soren down on his knee once again this type of power he didn't understand how this was training but he continued on standing back up lifting his zanpaktou pointing it at the captain and flaring his reiatsu and his face turning very serious.

I won't stop not now not ever if you dare threaten anyone I wish to protect I will end you nothing will be left not your rotting corpse nor anything I will wipe your miserable life off any plane of existence. Is that what you want to fight like?

He felt his reiatsu being crushed by the captains overwhelming reiatsu and he felt tired but still wanted to continue but that was when he thought about a idea he wouldn't normally try. He closed his eyes and thought of a barren wasteland and it was raining he was lying on the ground completely immobile that was when he looked up to see Sniper standing there a hooded man standing over her and suddenly he stabbed her through the heart and Soren lied there screaming that when he saw his face being the captains then a sudden anger overwhelmed Soren like any other.

Opening his eyes just even having that guilty feeling washing over him of thoughts that he couldn't protect Sniper and that something so precious to him was ripped away. It filled him with hatred, anger, guilt, and grief. Soren reiatsu flared once again placing every last bit of reiatsu he had and condensing into his zanpaktou.

I will make you pay. Soren flash stepped in front of the captain thrusting his zanpaktou into the captain and not wasting any time released all of the reiatsu in his zanpaktou out in a very large and grand Horisutoraiku Soren screaming his attacks name in anger. HORISUTORAIKU!
    Bane
    Bane
    Soul

Post by Bane Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:28 am

Bane saw what happened to the young boy as he began to shout at him. Suddenly the boy disappeared into a flash step, Bane was surprised at how quickly he has advanced in skill, afterwards for a split second he looked down and saw how Soren lunged his blade into Banes gut once again, piercing through the flesh tearing past the muscle and having the blood run down the blade and for it to shoot out of his back.

Bane's eyes widened slightly as he was not expecting this to happen. He was pierced once again by the blade of the young shinigami, he managed to withstand his riatsu that wasn't even half of what his normal riatsu was. He was now at the level of a third seat shinigami, he simply needed a little more training.

Bane looked to the blade and saw how blood was dripping down all over him and Soren, blood would drip from the captains mouth as the blade would now begin to rapidly glow and then fire a powerful blast that blasted him off the blade and sent him flying, Bane allowed this to happen, even though he was lightly wounded he smiled mid air and then crashed down onto the dirt ground.

Dust would raise from where he fell, Bane lied there still as blood would pour out of him rapidly. Silence struck the area as light laughter could be heard, as if it echoed around the area, Bane was actually laughing. He raised his legs in the air and then jumped up and landed back on his feet. He spat out some blood to his left and then wiped his mouth clean with his right hand.

"Good, looks like I've gotten you pissed off! Now then... let's get you more pissed off... This training session is like no other you would have faced before, this training session will crush you physically, mentally and emotionally. You will feel things you would have never felt before."

Bane slides his hand across his wound and a flame trail follows it, once the flame disappeared the wound was now gone, all that was left was a scar from the wound that was once there. Bane spat blood out to the side and then walked over to Soren and then back handed him.

"Understand that the things that will be said during this training will be simply to increase your power."

Bane back hands Soren once again, grazing the boys cheek.

"You are pathetic. You are weak! You will never be able to save anyone! You fight to protect others! You may as well fight to kill yourself! You are a reckless pathetic son of a hitch. You call yourself a shinigami?"

Bane brings his face closer to Soren as he squints his eyes and grabs Sorens jaw with his right hand.

"Don't Make me Laugh! You haven't even made me un-sheath my blade yet! You managed to cut me a few times but that's a meer flesh wound! Come now, show me what you got! Show me that you are worthy of me teaching you how to gain a Bankai!"
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:38 am

Soren spat up blood from where he was and stood and listened to the captain calling him pathetic and saying he couldn't protect anyone without recklessly risking his life and he simply laughed until the captain brought him in holding him by his jaw in the air leaving him motionless saying how little damage he had done Soren wasn't concerned about that though. Soren closed his eyes and smiled chuckling in the captains hands his ribs broken and so was his left arm. He spoke lightly and still being sorrowful witha calm tone nonetheless.

...You wouldn't understand would you.... How sad it would be with no one you care about... If I don't risk my life for them... Then they'll just end up losing their lives and I'll end up searching for nothing but revenge. I'll exist to be nothing but a nightmare one full of revenge, hatred, and guilt. Then afterwards I'll accept my punishment and burn in hell.

Soren sighed and laid in the Captains arm motionless. opening his eyes he grabbed the captains wrist and tightened his grip around it with his broken arm and went through excruciating pain but he gritted his teeth and looked at the captain kicking away from him. Landing on his feet sliding back. He glared at his mentor from across the field. Speaking in a determined voice he pointed his zanpaktou at the captain.

However we're here to prevent that from happening and even if I wasn't here and I hadn't gone through this. I would still have beaten you. I have no doubts! My friends are my power and there is nothing I can't accomplish when they are with me dammit!

Soren began to draw out more reiatsu and like before began to condense it at the very tip of his blade. However it began to leak and white aura began to form around him it being it's thickest around his right arm circling around and tapering off letting out a roar of his own his reiatsu forming into a shape of a white dragon roaring of his own Soren yelling his new technique's name. Tenryūjin no tsubasa! And like before recklessly charging headfirst into battle placing all of his beliefs on the line he wasn't going to stop now nor ever thrusting his blade for the captains chest against a reiatsu beam erupted from his blade and scream similar to a dragons echoed throughout the area and enveloped the both in a white ball which was a explosion however while Soren couldn't avoid this the captain could and now all there was for him to do was to wait Soren thinking to himself.

Guys... I said I wouldn't fail you so I won't so I hope you believe in me as much as I do you..
    Bane
    Bane
    Soul

Post by Bane Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:26 am

Bane sees the wave coming towards him, he nods and smiles. His hands ignite in flames produced from his zanpaktou. His whole body gets covered in flames, he spins his hands and body around and then raises his spiritual pressure, he slams his fist into the ground and this causes a heat wave which goes flying around the whole area raising up dust and clashes againts the wave of energy coming towards him.

This pushes it back and manages to push Soren down to the ground, due to the force of him being knocked to the ground this should knock Soren out. The winds blow into the area and blow away the smoke. Bane walks over to the now unconscious body and sends a gust of smoke to his face.

"This smoke should calm your nerves... now then... enter your spirit realm... it is time you learnt your bankai! .. As you rest I shall heal your wounds! You have done well young warrior"

Bane crouches down and creates a blanket of fire over the young boy, the flame was a special Phoenix flame that Bane could only create. This flame was not to burn him but simply to heal his wounds. When the young boy would wake up his wounds would be fully healed and would be ready to use Bankai.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:27 pm

Soren was pushed back and laid there on the ground smoke all around him he struggled to get up but he was losing
    consciousness zanpaktou laid back in it's sealed form. It was the last thing he noticed before falling out of
    consciousness. He awoke in a field by the ocean above him the sky was very vibarant with stars and multiple celestial patterns though something was missing his zanapktou spirit. Sitting up Soren had a splitting headache then the dread realize had just hit like a bolt of lightning why was he here also where was the captain? Sitting up he began to reach for his Zanapktou finding out that it wasn't there. He stood up scanning the area he didn't have to look long before he spotted a man standing there near the edge of the cliff looking up at stars Soren's white zanpaktou in his hand. Soren walked over to the man cautiously and stood behind him that's when the man spoke in a voice all too familiar to Soren and Soren's eyes widened as he listened.

You're a fool Soren Kiyomeru. Risking your life for the sake of of others it's noble of of course but can't you see Soren? It's selfish you and I would but die not knowing outcome of what we did also what your precious Sniper you know she cares and doesn't want you to die or to see you hurt. Yet you mosy on almost getting yourself killed! Then what would she hasve left and what good could you do then you pathetic stupid fool?!

Soren sighed and looked back sighing and walking next to the man taking a deep breath and blowing it out.

I see so then I had to chat coming for a long time now? Well you made some points I didn't think about... I can't answer that because I'd never know... I'd like to say I wouldn't die and you're wrong but if this continue's Kazuma may be right same with the captain along with you. But this is your human form huh? All of this just to chew me out huh?

Soren studied his zanpaktou spirit carefully and sighed in it's human form his zanpaktou spirit had black samurai armor with white trimming with Japanese markings for 'sacred', 'Divine", and 'Judgement' around his right shoulder to his lower left side (so basically diagonal) was a replica of his dragon form over his armor. HIs face seemed to ressemble Soren's quite a bit he had a bit longer more wilder hair then Soren and markings coming from his his jaw to upper cheek. (which was colored red) He stood a bit taller then Soren and had Amber colored eyes. He stared down at soren and sighed shaking his
    head calmly and looked out at the sea Soren crossing his arms. Until Tenryū tōboe had revealed his intentions to
    Soren he could wait he had before Which usually got him in trouble but he didn't care too much the zanapktou spirit sighing and revealing his plan since he knew Soren would back down.

Alright then.. I suppose since you won't back down and be patient and take in the scenery with me let's get the point. you're the level of a Vice Captain now and I believe through you're strong will and pure heart that you are ready to handle this power. The power of bankai. Now I must test you to see what you can accomplish.

Soren nodded and prepared himself it was now the time he was finally here Soren was going to push through and finally obtain this power he couldn't lose now he couldn't the Captain had finally given him his chance to obtain more he wouldn't fail not now and not ever although he knew that Tenryū tōboe knew that and he could feel the same feeling emmiting from the zanpaktou spirit as they both jumped off the cliff standing out over the sea within a epilltical shaped arena Tenryū tōboe holding out the zanpaktou and he began to unleash it's bankai.

All has fallen to shadows unleash your divine judgement bankai, Tenryū Kaminoikari. A flash of black light erupted out of the area surrounding him and when it faded he longer even wilder hair and claws and feet similar to that of his dragon form which looked slightly like talons, black tail and wings his amber eyes had slits in them and he basically looked like a beast the zanpaktou had disppeared from his hands and Soren looked surprised to see this and had a bad feeling in his gut when Tenryū Kaminoikari rashly yelled at him.

Alright your training is to survive against me and cut me IF I so decide to let you live that long! You better place all your beliefs on the line and steel yourself for this next attack because if you lose I won't grant you this chance to ever attain Bankai again so come at me with you're all!

Soren's zanpaktou appeared in Soren right hand and he smiled at Tenryū Kaminoikari speaking lou and clear you're going to regret even giving a chance to attain this power. I will defeat you! After that we'll defeat anyone who stands in our way of protecting our friends it's our duty no matter what and right now you're in my way!

Soren and Tenryū Kaminoikari both release their full amount of reiatsu and launched at each other parrying and blocking each other. Soren surprised by the sheer mobility of his bankai and raw power it had possessed also the overwhelming amount of reiatsu. But throughout all that he saw the flaw in his Bankai it was mostly short range he sighed knowing this was going to hurt. As they continued battling he the plan he thought of it was already going to work he knew it was. Soren was kicked away and Tenryū Kaminoikari launched for him Soren regained his ground and thrusted his whole being forward stabbing the zanpaktou straight in it's chest. Tenryū Kaminoikari smiled and whispered in Soren's ear.

Now I can protect you better... Also you know the weakness now don't you?

Soren nodded and smiled gently and spoke to his zanpaktou.

Don't worry I won't fail you and I'll protect myself as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:32 am