Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Day in the life of an Espada

xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 4902

Day in the life of an Espada Empty Day in the life of an Espada

Post by xKira Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:13 am

Day in the life of an Espada Island

Kira had finally once again made it to the real world. He hadn't the clue why he went this way, or on the route he took. Asians weren't his thing, but he needed out of Hueco Mundo, he made sure that once here, he would take it easy in an off Island where people took their vacation.

Kira didn't like sand too much, so he stood around fifteen feet above the sand looking off into the ocean. The waves made him envious, he wished he could be as free as that. No troubles... Everything set out for him. 'This is odd.' is what he said to himself, and finally the other voice spoke to him as well. 'What is?' said God. 'That you hadn't made fun of my thinking.'

'I don't see the need.' said God once more. Shrugging off God's un-interest in him at the moment, he sighed. His new life was starting to get boring.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5254

Day in the life of an Espada Empty Re: Day in the life of an Espada

Post by Remi-chan Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:27 am

Break. A time to get away from school and go out to have fun. This came as a much needed vacation for Hotaru, who seemed to spend most of her time indoors due to the perpetual rain that came with school. For now though, the young Quincy was sitting on the front stair of the inn that she was staying in, fanning herself with a paper fan.

"So nice to get away from the rain and into the sun for some beachy fun~. I wonder if I can just relax like this the whole time...maybe even get a tan from taking in the sun."

Deciding that her time could be better spent doing something other than lazing around on the steps, Hotaru grabbed a towel and began to walk toward the beach.
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:51 am

Taking a look down to the ocean once more, he looked back over to the shore and saw a woman walking down to the shore. Quickly he went to dash away, but then he remembered. 'Humans can't see me! Hah! Silly me!' Slowly he lowered a tad, and used sonido to appear behind the woman.

His reiatsu was concealed at the moment, and he chuckled to himself. This would be fun. "Hey." he said to the woman. Knowing the woman would not reply back at all, he chuckled once more. Not expecting for her to react to him.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:08 am

Upon hearing a voice behind her as she approached the water, Hotaru spun around quickly to find that there was someone behind her. Up until this point she had been alone in the area, at least as far as she was aware. Though she was there to have fun the appearance of this odd person had the girl put her guard up. Mostly he looked like a normal human but there was an aspect that almost resembled hollows. Unsure on what to expect, she held her right, gloved hand out as though ready to call forth her bow.

"Who are you? Or should I say what are you?"
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:20 am

His eyes widened just as the woman had turned. Suddenly he jumped back, quickly unsheathing his sword. "Shinigami!?" He questioned quickly. God laughed inside his head once more, being able to tell what she was, but he wasn't telling Kira.

Kira concentrated closely and he slipped his reiatsu through the ground and made a clone four feet diagonally across from her which also had his sword unsheathed and in his hand. The form which Kira held his sword was odd as well... He held it in reverse and the blade pointed behind him. "Don't move, are you a Shinigami?" God chuckled again.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:55 am

As he jumped back and drew his sword, Hotaru became more wary of the being. So much for a peaceful vacation, it would seem. Before she could manifest her bow through her gloved hand however, he told her not to move and questioned what she was. So it was on her guard that Hotaru now stood. If he made a move she would form her bow with an arrow but for now it was like a showdown, her arm outstretched and the stranger with his sword drawn.

"I'm no Shinigami. I am one of the Quincy. Now you can return the favor and tell me what you are. Hollow?"
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:08 pm

"I hope you are telling the truth. Quincy? You kill our kind and don't even absolve them." Before she even blinked he had already used sonido to get behind her. The blade at her throat and a hand at her back his clone was now in front of her.

"Give me one good reason not to kill you?"
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:27 pm

"Yes. I'm a Quincy."

Hotaru froze as she felt the presence of a blade at her neck. He had moved behind her again. The speed at which he moved suggested that he was much stronger than she was, which was likely true. She was still training after all. With the blade to her neck she was then surprised to see another version of him standing in front of her during this confrontation. Though she was a bit afraid of the being and could feel her heart race, she did well to not show emotions as she gave her response.

"From your response you must be a hollow. But I didn't come here to fight nor train. I just came here to relax. But still I have no excuses for how we deal with your kind. If you had wanted to kill me though why would you be asking for a reason not to when you clearly could have done so easily by now?"
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:40 pm

"To say this kindly... I am very nice for a hollow, I'm an Arrancar, I don't run on instinct. I have another side of me, a different person in me. He isn't very kind." Placing his hand on her shoulder, he slowly slid the sword nearer her throat, then pushed it up to her cheek.

"I wouldn't want him coming up. Now please, give me a legitimate reason to allow a Quincy as yourself to live? Even Shinigami despise you. You break the balance of life. I felt your heart beat, it escalated when I put my sword to your throat. Can't bluff your way through this."

Another clone of her appeared directly in front of her beside the other. She was a mirror image and had everything in her appearance in reverse. This was created to just mess with her mind some more.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:14 pm

When the blade was adjusted Hotaru still made no move. She soon saw a clone of herself appear, oddly enough which made her question just what sort of abilities this arrancar had. Though the adrenaline rush had begun she didn't fight or make a move to flee. She was already within his grasp after all.

"So this is kindness? You have a unique way of showing it. And no Shinigami that I have met yet has despised me so I don't know where you get such information. I do what it is that I do to protect other humans and believe it makes a difference to save their souls which your kind devour. Is there something wrong with that? I will never apologize for being a Quincy nor beg for my life and I take pride in being one, despite what you may feel about us."
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:30 pm

"We devour because it is our instinct. It's the natural order of things. You're a mistake, you kill them without sending them anywhere. You destroy their soul, not even saving them. The hollows you kill were once people as well, you save one or two lives by destroying one forever? Your logic is flawed."

Using the clone that looked like him, it slowly pulled it's sword straight to the clone that looked like the woman. Within moments she was impaled, and then exploded into pieces.

"You have no reason to live then?" Taking his left arm that was now on her shoulder he wrapped his arm around her neck, and suddenly stabbed himself in the stomach. "Confundirlos Illusoria!" he whispered, and within moments the blood consumed him and out spit his other form. The transformation while holding something made the blood drown into her, and then shoot in the air. There was only two puddles of blood nearby, which only contained small amounts of blood.

God was spit out of his body from behind, so he used sonido to get away from the battle and made it where the Quincy couldn't see him. Kira had no reason to kill this woman, and God had no reason to kill her. Now that she saw and felt his blood, she was infected with his reseruccion.

[ Resureccion ]

Backing away, quickly the settings in her eyes changed. He wasn't going to kill her, he needed to see how his ability played out again, he was still practicing. God was controlling all of her senses at this time, and in front of her a scene began to unfold. It showed nameless Quincy attacking Shinigami, Hollow, and then humans. It was true, Quincy were sometimes evil, and when they killed hollow, they destroyed them. Then the scene stopped, and everything flashed back. Kira was in front of her once more, his arms crossed, and his robe now black almost like a Shinigami as well as that change he now had a full hollow mask, and red eyes stared her down.

"I cannot feel your power, but I will say now..." He faded away again, and within an instant he was beside her, with an arm on her shoulder.

"If you have no argument, your life is moot." Shoving his zanpakuto deep into her ribs, the pain to her was there, but in reality she was untouched. She felt the sting, and the pain... though it wasn't even real it just felt real to her.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:25 pm

"Instinct doesn't make it right. Though they may have been humans before they're destroying lives. To devour even the living or souls that merely wish to cross over."

She gave no response about having no reason to live. Truthfully, Hotaru wanted to live, but didn't know how or get why she should justify the fact that she did to the Arrancar. It was almost as though he was toying with her through all this as the girl stood there, practically in the palm of her hand. This was all but confirmed after seeing that image of herself impaled by a copy of him. She liked her life as it was and here it had a chance of ending quickly and likely painfully.

As he brought his sword behind back she thought he had prepared finally to slit her neck. Instead though she heard him whisper something and soon felt what must have been blood against her back, not knowing that it was being absorbed into her. Since she felt no pain, she grew even more confused as to why he would injure himself in this situation. Soon he had let her go and a scene played before her. Hotaru couldn't believe what she was seeing.

'Illusion...this must be an illusion. No way could such a thing be real like this.'

Sure enough things soon returned to how they were, the Arrancar in front of her, confronting her. His appearance had changed drastically from how it had been and soon he had moved again, his hand on her shoulder. As she felt the touch on her shoulder she went to step away, though not fast enough to avoid the blade piercing her. The pain from it overrode the surprise and Hotaru cried out. Looking to where the wound was though there was no blood nor injury. Another illusion that felt so real. She closed her eyes to gather her bearings and deal with getting past the feeling she had just endured, while manifesting her bow in her right hand. When her amber eyes opened again the Quincy scanned the area for him as she spoke.

"Making a fool of me. Stepping on my pride, I guess it's to be expected of a Hollow. I said I wasn't here to fight yet it seems that I'm about to be pushed to. I do not feel that what I do is a mistake though what I do gives you reason enough to loathe me. Given your stance as a Hollow there is no real way to reason with you or bargain for my life, anything I say would likely not be deemed as good enough by you. If it comes to it then I will fight for my life."
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:26 pm

"Sorry to disappoint. Rather me have you leaking blood? Feel it, the pain still?" The pain was on her skin, throbbing, now when she looked down she could see the hole where he had supposedly impaled her. Though Kira was further away from her, and had already took a perch in a tree watching the scene unfold. God was the only one talking to her now.

"Fight? There is no fight here. I have you where I want you. I am everywhere, this isn't an illusion. You don't get it? Where am I? Here?" The image pointed beside her which instantly another version of himself appeared staring her down. "Or there?" He took another pause and pointed to the other side of her, which another image appeared. These images suddenly placed their hands on her shoulder and she could feel the weight of the hands. Since she was so lenient in her life, he would show her how much it should mean to her.

"I am God, Quincy." God stated very briefly with a malicious tone.

"You take life saying you're justifying the balance? You extinguish one life to save one that would be still alive to an extent? You're never justified." The two images faded away beside her, and now he appeared directly in front of her. "You don't see the errors in your way? You won't beg for your life? I know when your heart races, I can feel you. I can see it in your eyes, quit pretending you have pride. It was all lost when you were put into existence."

As if using sonido but more of an instantaneous one, he appeared a few feet away from her, the image of him burned into her eyes. The wound in her stomach disappeared, and the smug grin slipped over his face like a veil of mystery.

"I know a fitting death for you." Slowly fading away, he vanished. The scene turned to normal, but yet she couldn't hear anything anymore. It was all blank now.

The area began to break away to her. The trees, everything, it disappeared. The ground beneath her shook, and broke off. She seemed to be standing on nothingness, all around her was what looked like infinite to her. Now she was in what Kira called 'the void' it was something God and Kira made up, it allowed Kira to attack the person while they're fighting an illusion.

The ground soon slid under her feet again but only in panels, if she stepped forward the panels would follow. A few feet in front of her another set of panels appeared on the ground, then out from the panels a male version of her sprouted out of the ground. The male version of her was simple, he took a basic male body, used her clothes as an example, and changed them to look slightly masculine. He had all the same equipment as her, and knew all of her abilities, since God knew about Quincy.

The male took his hand, and without a word suddenly pulled an imaginary bow string, which then formed a rather large purple bow which then he let the string go and an arrow soared past her. Suddenly off in the distance she heard a loud explosion, then a shock wave of air seemed to push against her back.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:41 am

Hotaru bit her lip as the pain from what had happen worsened. She didn't dare look down though, instead bearing it as it was. Nor did she answer him at first, watching instead as he appeared to be almost in several places at once. Though she felt his hands on her shoulders she wasn't sure he was really there, which was almost justified as they faded away. Soon enough the pain had ended and the scene shifted, before shifting again. He had disappeared again though not before saying he knew of a death suitable.

As another version of herself appeared before her, this time masculinized, she somehow couldn't trust her eyes anymore. When he had fired he had missed though. Hotaru attributed it to poor aim until the explosion and the air wave hitting her back, knocking her forward a couple steps, the patch of ground staying beneath her feet.

"Say what you will. Errors or not: why should I repent to a Hollow like you? By my pride I won't go back on my words and I am not lowly enough to beg for my life at the hands of a Hollow even if I'm at a disadvantage."

'Really there's no way all of this can be real...I was on a beach not some weird void. I must still be on that beach, right?'

Bringing her left hand to the bowstring, Hotaru began to pull back. She aimed the bow high as she charged an arrow, pointing it up toward where the sky should have been in this void.

"Kiku!"

Letting the arrow go it would shoot as high as she could manage before bursting. If successful it would bring forth dozens of arrows onto the area around her. Since she didn't know where he was it was her best bet in this situation.
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:54 am

"Heh, everyone does this." Kira said to God who stood beside him. He was pretty far away, just enough to see her reaction and movements, though God could feel her... Kira could not. He could only hear what God told him about her. This was all a part of his plan, the fact that his ability doesn't use that much reiatsu was a good thing, and allowed the humans around to be unaffected by his reserruccion.

Thus made it possible for Kira to pull her into a trap, break her. Just as her arrows hit the sky, Kira broke the illusion... Though they both remained hidden, he let her see the chaos she caused.

Perhaps it was his ambition to cause her to stir like that? She was putty in his hands, and he molded her anyway he wanted. The arrows pierced the sky, and the sun beat down on her as she would soon realized... She was in a highly populated area. It was the beach after all, and kids, mothers, fathers... They were all here, having fun. Though before she could even holler out a word of warning, the screams started. The fact that she used her bow in a place like this was beyond Kira. He thought that Quincy were intelligent.

The people around her began to get impaled by her arrows, some disintegrating on impact. Others lay there, dead, blood pouring from their wounds.

"This isn't an illusion, Quincy. You caused this." An image of Kira appeared before her, as he stretched his arm around to the dead humans, indicating it was her fault... Which it was. "You killed innocent humans, and for what? Nothing." Kira chuckled to himself, as he then suddenly appeared behind her.

This time it was real, but it wasn't Kira. Yes, it was his image, but a mere clone. "You've lost." Slowly his hands slipped around her waist, and stomach. It was almost an erotic hug, but suddenly in a burst of energy the clone exploded. The explosion was just enough to hurt her, not mortally wound her. This time, wherever she landed, or went. Kira was in front of her, and the only words he spoke was... "Bow to me, and all will be forgiven."
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:30 pm

As the illusion broke the girl could see where she was. Until now she hadn't noticed the other people about, the people who were now in the range of her attack. It was in disbelief that Hotaru now watched as those arrows she had intended for her tormentor alone struck people who had nothing to do with Hollows or the Quincy clan. People that were now dying by her hand. While watching this horror unfold around her Hotaru began to shake slightly, tears trailing down her cheeks. She hadn't intended for this, there was no way she could have. Yet that's what was happening clear as day.

"No..."

The girl knew he was right as he said this had been her fault. The bow in her hand would have been proof enough. She had fired the shot that had led to this after all. He had provoked her and she responded and this was where it had led. The tears she shed though likely weren't going to do anything to repair the situation. When he embraced her from behind Hotaru didn't move, only cried due to the tragedy that had been brought upon the beach, those lives taken.

As thus she was prone to the explosion of the clone that had been embracing her, the blast of which sent her forward until she landed several feet away in the sand. Hotaru could feel the pain that the blast had caused to her back especially, the blood and burnt skin from it. Somehow though she felt numb, likely due to the guilt of what had just happened by her hand. He was in front of her again and spoke, telling her to bow and be forgiven. Instead of bowing though the girl still laid on her stomach in the sand, clenching some of it in her hands, her bow gone now. She looked up at him as she spoke with tears still in her eyes.

"But...it's not you I should seek forgiveness from..."
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:39 pm

"You've killed plenty of my fellow arrancar, hollow, anyone who isn't of your kind... You kill, be it against your clan, or against your... How you say? Religion would be the best word..."

This time a real clone was in place of the illusion. God was controlling it, and Kira hadn't the slightest idea what was going on at the moment. The clone picked her up, she was shaken, and the bodies around them soon melted away, since her arrows did kill any soul it pierced.

The clone lifted her to her feet, and God and Kira still far away. The fact that he created the clone was another ploy. He had the blood smeared all over his hands, which then was rubbed into Remi, which reconnected the link. Perhaps if she wasn't so shaken, she would of noticed.

"I will accept your forgiveness, I need your kind. I need your expertise, it is not an evil errand, but I needed your hands tainted just like everyone elses." God spoke the truth to her, they were not evil. Kira had no control over his emotions any more, the only reason they got this far is God was able to control him to an extent, now Kira was just an empty shell to both Rioshi and God. "I will not kill you, but ask for your services, Kira is slowly slipping from my control. I can barely feel his thoughts anymore." He said his name as if she knew who Kira was exactly, as if he wasn't Kira. It would confuse her a tad.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9040

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Spoiler:

A blue scarf shifted lightly through the movement of the wind. He was there to find Hotaru. She needed to be training where he could watch her, not on vacation. Well, this was only part the reason. The other would be the lovely female bodies in clothing that barely covered them completely. But this was before the sudden drop in spiritual pressure took a nosedive right into the ground.

He started to use his Hirenkyaku and jumped from one palm tree top to the next till he spoke "Seekers Eye." A blue flame burst from his left eye as he looked around for Hotaru until he finally saw her a mile and a half away...and knocking on deaths door. There were bodies littered across the beach but they only made him more furious. He threw his left arm up and as his bow materialized and he fired a shot at the man that held her, a shot to the chest area from where he aimed.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:48 pm

Once the girl had been brought back to her feet, she stood under her own power and looked at the clone who had lifted her up. As it happened she didn't notice that more of Kira's blood had been absorbed into her, possibly attributing any blood on his hands from her wound to her back.

"I already said it's not you I need forgiveness from but those lives I just stole. All those lives..."

Hotaru took a step back from the clone, trying to keep her distance from him. After doing so she wiped the tears from her eyes with her left arm though that didn't stop the waterworks.

"Exactly why is it that I should accept your offer? You, who is a Hollow, the race of which it is a Quincy's duty to exterminate?"
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:35 am

[ I would expect that you would shoot at the clone that was actually made into a real body that is in front of her because he would be the one that you'd see first. Since the fact that Kira and God kept a long distance from her. ]

Kira had felt the surge of energy emit from the distance. God was already on it, since his powers of detection are far greater than Kira's. A real clone this time had been dispatched to the man. It had a very low reiatsu rating and it was that of a human. The reiatsu it held inside it was vague and couldn't be noticed. The fact of the matter is, Kira could create clones where his eyes could see, and in fact the clone had been created quite nearer than he expected.

The surge of energy erupted, which pierced through the clones chest that stood in front of the Quincy. Though it was too late for that, Kira had positioned his other clone perfectly. The second quincy would be in his midst soon enough. The clone that was sent to the male moved fast, he was already just a few meters from the man

Slipping off the backpack the clone walked amongst the trees as if he were lost and scared. The clone was actually a small boy, and this is where Kira would catch the divine Quincy. Unknown to the Quincy above, which seemed to want to protect the female... The clone seemed to be smothered in blood, and hidden from sight was a large amount in his backpack.

The clone stopped completely short of the Quincy and moved on to start his deception. "MISTER! My mom has been killed at the beach.... Please, I'm scared... I have nowhere to go!" This was all said with an Asian accent, and just as he distracted him with the yelling and the 'kid in distress' mombo jumbo. Kira's blood seeped from underneath the backpack. The blood slid down the back of the boys legs and into the grass. The grass hid the moving small trail of blood up to the tree, then the small perch the quincy was on.

[ Moving back to Remi's post ]

The clone had been pierced, but God would not allow that to be seen. The images around her stood the same, and the clone soon disappeared... Though in her eyes nothing changed, no arrow appeared, nothing. The image of Kira now in front of her began to speak to her again, this time his voice more soothing.

"You needed to be shown that your powers are worse than mine. As long as I am konsou'd the lives I have consumed will be saved... As for you... Look around..." Most of the bodies of the humans around began to dissipate. Their souls were destroyed, as with their physical body. "You kill without purpose, though I can give you a purpose. I am not pure evil, never think that of me. I am God, you can be my helper." Sliding his image closer to her, he placed a hand directly on her cheek, slowly moving it down. "I will not kill you so long as you help me, I will not allow any innocent humans to die either. I am not for killing humans, I need to save myself from disappearing. Why not pay your respect to my kind? For destroying their so called salvation that Shinigami can bring us? I will protect you, and you will become more powerful than ever. What do you say?" The hand still moved down her chin line, it was soft and her body began to tingle with his sense of touch. The touch sooned turned bitter and pain wrapped around her body like a sheet of death, then instantly it was gone and all she felt was a sigh of pleasure. Every pore she had opened, and she could feel a sweet sensation run through her body.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:12 am

Ai watched as the body was struck and taken down and found a sense of accomplishment in that small fact. It wasn't until he heard the sounds of a voice, that he jumped up and used his Hirenkyaku to jump to the sky as he directed his bow in the direction of the....child. He let out a long breath as he shook his head, a child was able to sneak up on him, he was glad he didn't over-react too much. He let his eye shift around to try and find someone, anyone that could help the child or at least someone to leave him with or guild to him.

Hotaru seemed to be safe for the moment as the area around her was now open and she was still motionless. He looked around to find either the reason the bodies were dead, he could only hope to assume it was a hollow that he had destroyed but now he had to think of a way to salvage the situation.

The trees should be blocking him from the child's site so that in itself was good and with the sun at his back, he would just have a kid telling people he saw a man disappear and hoped that..........

He then stopped in thought as he looked to see a single man sitting a top a tree. This wasn't an ordinary man but not completely hollow but it was enough to be a threat. Ai moved his bow and let loose four arrows to strike the targeted white robed figure.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:44 am

Hotaru stood there, still as she was approached again. She tensed as he touched her cheek while speaking. Despite any feeling evoked by the touch the girl remained almost stiff as a board as she stood there. When the feelings turned to pain she closed her eyes. Only when it passed did she open her eyes, still full of tears. She finally gave him a response, looking back at the illusion.

"Why must you do this to me?"

Bringing her left hand up, the young woman reached up to slap the hand away from her, going to take another step back while she continued.

"How can you expect me to believe you? I am still human and yet all you've done is mess with me like this and force me to take lives by my own hand through your antics. You just want to use me to your advantage, Hollow."
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:41 am

Four arrows pierced the sky, and Kira was already gone. God had warned him that arrows were headed in the quincy girls direction, he knew because the clone he had sent after him had seen the arrows. Moving over to the quincy girl, he stood beside her. Though she couldn't see him, he stood there, waiting confirmation from God, if the other was subdued.

The blood slid up the tree, and down to the branch that the quincy was once positioned on. This time God had everything figured out, he would not let this quincy attack anyone from a distance anymore. The clone boy suddenly jumped on the tree, using multiple trees as leverage it slid unto a branch directly underneath the floating Shinigami. The blood slid up the kid and back into his backpack.

Kira was already on his way, the illusions God had created around the quincy girl would suspend her in mid air, and watch the scenes unfold to the quincy boy.

"You're a pesky one." Kira had used his sonido to drastically reduce the distance to a few yards now. The fact that he needed to fight someone face to face already irked him. If they were in his illusions, it was much better.

Sliding his hand over his sword, he tossed it toward the man. The sword was a mere distraction, in whichever direction the man would dodge he was already on to him. Pointing his right index, he muttered a few words.

"Cero Metralleta."

This was a new technique he had been working on, it was extremely new and not as powerful as it could be mastered, but the destructive power of it... It had it's qualities, he just hoped he didn't summon any unwanted attention.

Just as his mid-thought happened, the purple cero emitted from his index, and burst into hundreds of miniature cero to the location the quincy was in. The width of said attack was also vast as the outer had faster cero moving in front of it. The inner had slower cero flying toward him. The width covered around two-hundred feet. The clone who had already stayed hidden tossed his backpack in the air just beneath the cero blasts.

[ You have to remember, you're facing an Espada. I changed my post to stop the complaining from Lee, although every where I go I've been told it will be the same no matter how I change it. ]
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Ai quickly swing his bow to the side as he started to shift around his eye to where the enemy had fled. He spotted him off in the distance with Hotaru and this only seemed to push his buttons even more as he fired off an arrow but as he did that, the hollow was gone once again. It was starting to become even more difficult to pin this one down and him getting near her was only setting him off more.

Fighting with her in the back of his mind was driving him mad already. Added that he seemed to be interested in her made him jealous too. Was she going out with him?! He turned and looked as he heard the sound of the hollow talking about him being pesky and this coming from another guy actually didn't hit home. It was when he noticed the light that he spoke

"Schalter Arrow!"

With his two words, the quincy flickered from sight of his current location. His body stood in the same position with his bow aimed at...nothing now. He looked over to Hotaru as the massive blast covered the sky and a sweatdrop dripped from the side of his head. He wasn't wanting to fight and to fight some...thing like that was...ludicrous.

He fired an arrow off into the air at a slight angle but turned the other direction as he leaned forward so that as he stepped forward, Hotaru's stomach would hit his shoulder to lift her off her feet and used his Hirenkyaku as in his attempt to flee from the monster.

Spoiler:
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:16 pm

( Wait, before Remi posts... I need to know how you dodged my thrown sword at you... Then my hundreds of cero coming at you at once, when I said I was going to shoot at you in whichever direction you dodged my blade. Then how did you travel up to one mile unnoticed and grab Hotaru?

First let me point out your flaw.

With his two words, the quincy flickered from sight of his current location. His body stood in the same position with his bow aimed at...nothing now. He looked over to Hotaru as the massive blast covered the sky and a sweatdrop dripped from the side of his head. He wasn't wanting to fight and to fight some...thing like that was...ludicrous.

You stated he disappeared, never stated seeing the sword so I would take it you dodged the sword. I am faster than you, so you wouldn't be able to run away unnoticed, which I then stated wherever you dodged, a massive cero barrage was coming your way. Then you said you used your flash step to get away, and then you aimed your bow at nothing? I am still there, I never moved. I am just now hitting you with hundreds of cero. You stated you were, I dunno... Underneath it? No one would continue blasting at someone who is not there, and since it's Remi's post next I should be given the opportunity to post because I am controlling all her senses and she would not be able to be carried like that...

One more flaw in your logic, I had Kira sonido his way to your location from when the first arrow you fired. This would mean he had plenty of time to get over to your location which is what you said 'nearly a mile from Hotaru' so you'd have to travel that whole distance to get to her, which would take you significantly longer than Kira.

That's even if you don't see that your post carried no logic at the moment. It needs to be edited. )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:10 am