Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Zakiri

Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5038

Zakiri Empty Zakiri

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:14 am

Shinigami Template

Basic Information:

Human Name: James
    Shinigami Name: Zakiri

Division: 11th

Residence: The Seireitei. Closer to 11th company's base though.
    Appearance: Zakiri Awesomeanimevampire (Replace the outfit with the outfit Shinigami wear. I can't remember what its called.)

Personality: He's not very talkative. He cares more about his mission then anyone else. He will slaughter those who get in his way.

Story: James was a plain human being who had nothing better to do in his spare time then listen to music and wear black. He lived in America so he knew nothing of the soul society until he died from an accident involving him and his own father. He was sent there while his father just barely escaped death.

When he got to the soul society he was given the new name of Zakiri and the reason for that was not given to him. So he began to live in Rokangai (Please forgive me if its spelled wrong) alone with no one else around him. Until he found out that he had Spiritual pressure or Reishi. When he found this out he was taken to the Seireitei where he took his entrance exams and he got in to the school for Shinigami.

He was brought into the advanced class and not only that, but he was the top of his class too. He pretty soon went into the Gotei 13 and he was taken into the 11th company. He began to train and fight there and pretty soon he was taken up to his current rank. He now fights for them and cares about nothing else but the mission he has been given.

RP Sample: Zakiri was sitting in his room just waiting for a call to come in for him to take care of. He sat there for a little while until he received a mission. He got up and he put on his outfit and headed out the door in the direction of the Senkaimon where he would be taken to the world of the living. Apparently there was a large hollow attacking some place called Karakura. He himself had never heard of the place, but a mission was a mission.

He got to the Senkaimon with his Zanpaku-tô attached to his belt. He went through it with his hell butterfly and when he was there he looked down. "Hmmf that thing'll be sorry that it got me as its opponent." Zakiri said as he jumped down and he withdrew his blade. He slashed down at the beasts head, but it blocked with its hand.

"Oh I see you've got some skill." He said as he ran at the thing and he slashed upward. He had caught the things chest, but he hadn't cut the things mask just yet. "Errggh. Die already. Feast Za Airon Tsuwamono!" He shouted as his Zanpaku-tô began to change its form from one blade into two with scythe like ends on them and connected in the middle with a chain. He then slashed at the beast and this time he decapitated it. "Thats what you get for infuriating me." He said as the blade transformed back to normal and he stepped back to the Senkaimon and he left.

Zanpakuto Information:

Zanpakuto Name: Za Airon Tsuwamono (The iron warrior)
    Sealed Appearance: It looks like a normal zanpaku-tô, but the hilt has two three leafed clovers on them.
    Zanpakuto Spirit Description: His Zanpaku-tô is a large man in Iron armor. Almost like a medieval knight, but his sword is specialty made as a scythe sword.
    Release Phrase: Feast Za Airon Tsuwamono.

Shikai
    Released Appearance: It extends slightly, and it gains two scythe like ends. The blades are hooked together with chains that can extend if they need too.
    Other Changes: N/A

Passive abilities

Name: Power increase
    Description: Raises power slightly.
    Downside: Lowers speed slightly

Name: Health Vampirism
    Description: With every successive blow. Zakiri gains more health
    Downside: Damage is lowered

Name: Thick armor
    Description: Gain more defense against oncoming attacks
    Downside: Power is lost

Active abilities

Name: Chains of Fate
    Description: Chains come from the Zanpaku-tô and wrap around the victim and hold them there. It can also wrap around the other Zanpaku-tô and make it immobile. It shoots out very quickly.
    Downside: They can be broken easily. They drain Zakiri's health. It can be dodged by someone who is quick enough. (Health drain effects still apply even if its dodged.)

Name: Reap
    Description: Zanpaku-to float by the will of the owner, and attack the opponent
    Downside: Zanpaku-to can not go longer then 50 feet away from him

Bankai
    Release Phrase: Destroy them Za Airon Tsuwamono
    Released Appearance: Zakiri obtains armor that goes around his body, and his blades' edges become serrated.
    Other Changes: N/A

Passive abilities

Name: Health Vampirism
    Description: Gain health equal to the amount of damage done to the opponent
    Downside: Attack lowered

Name: Iron Unbreakable Armor
    Description: The armor formed around him is almost unbreakable
    Downside: It lowers speed

Active abilities

Name: Gerasion
    Description: Large flames shoot from the blade (Like Getsuga Tensho) In an arc.
    Downside: The flames do not last, but the do burn. (In other words once the flames hit you they vanish)

Name: Reishi Cannon
    Description: A large blast of Reishi comes at the opponent. It looks light blue and is very strong. A normal Zanpaku-tô can not block. Only one in Shikai or higher.
    Downside: It takes some time to charge (1 post.). He is vulnerable while it charges.

Last edited by ZakiriKun_95 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:35 am; edited 10 times in total
    Thasti Col
    Thasti Col
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 5056

Zakiri Empty Re: Zakiri

Post by Thasti Col Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:19 am

I am Captain of the 11th divison. All other spots are open
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:36 am

Oh ok well thanks for letting me know. I edited so that it said I was first instead of fifth since no one else has another rank. Is that alright?
    Thasti Col
    Thasti Col
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Thasti Col Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:39 am

Put vice-captain so others who apply for the division don't get confused.
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:45 am

Alright then I'll do that. Thanks again.
    Thasti Col
    Thasti Col
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Thasti Col Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:45 am

Your welcome
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80584

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Okay, my turn.

Description: Chains wrap around the victim and hold them there
    Downside: It drains health and it can't be used longer then 7 seconds

Does this chain come from somewhere or do they just materialize out of no where?
    Charge duration? Cool Down?

Name: Reap
    Description: Swords float on their own and attack the opponent
    Downside: Swords can not go longer then 50 feet away from him

By swords, you mean your zanpakuto? So this means when you use this attack, you dont have you throw your zanpakuto or something?

Or do you make swords appear out of thin air? (like byakuya or something)

If so how many swords are there? And by moving on there own, do you mean autopilot, or controled, in which way, if its auto pilot, it can even hit you.

Description: Large flames come from the blade and engulf the opponent
    Downside: The flames do not last, but the do burn. (In other words once the flames hit you they vanish)

So this means you have to hit the opponent or does the blade produce a wave of flames engulfing the opponent?

Description: A large blast of Reishi comes at the opponent.
    Downside: It takes some time to charge.

This Reishi cannon, where does it come from? Is it a separate tool, or does your zanpakuto take form of it or what?
    How fast is this blast?
    and how long in posts does it take to charge?
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:20 am

The Chains come from the chain that hooks the Zanpaku-tô together. The swords are the Zanpaku-tô. The flames more or less burn for a few seconds, but not that long. Reishi cannon is more like a Getsuga Tensho except they come from the tips of the swords. The blast isn't extremely fast, but at the same time its not extremely slow. Its more in the middle. Charge duration? I don't know what you mean by that... And cool down it shouldn't take more then a minute maybe... And it drains my health not the other way around.... I'm sorry that I didn't explain them well enough in the profile
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5285

Post by Mushasune Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am

there are no real charge durations and cooldowns here, thats what she means, otehr that that, i see a mighty amount of things that could use some editing, ill list them soon give me some time however.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:16 am

Description: Chains wrap around the victim and hold them there
    Downside: It drains health and it can't be used longer then 7 seconds

rephrase the description 'chains from the zanpakuto shoot in the direction of the enemy at great speed, in attempt to bind their movement'. the way you put it makes it sound like an Auto-hit, thats not a good method to making a tech.

Description: Large flames come from the blade and engulf the opponent

explain the mothod of the attack. like getsuga tensho, will the blade shoot out an arc of fire towards the enemy? you make it seem like the opponent just 'spontaniously' lights on fire. again, sounding a little too auto hit for my liking.

Description: A large blast of Reishi comes at the opponent.
    Downside: It takes some time to charge.

ummm, so when you charge are you completely volnerable? also, if you want, you could add more detail maybe, like looks, how strong it is, what it can or can't be blocked with, etc.

Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:12 am

I see.... Well then I will go and change those.... Thank you for helping me edit this and make it better. Also I never meant for any of them to be auto hit. I try not to auto hit with any of my techniques.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:56 pm

for your own safety, make your charging for your last tech like 1 post. for the reason that if you just sit their for 3-4 posts, your pretty much dead. so you can decrease it with my permission. other than that i think its good.
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Alright thank you very much for helping me.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47183

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:53 am

Well I think everything I need to mention has been pointed out, so I'll only add this:

If you aren't applying for a captains exam as well, then you are only applying for a division,not VC.

VC's are selected by captain of the 11th Division, and until we have one, we only have 11th Recruits.
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:09 am

I was told by 11th division Captain to make my character VC... I guess he hasn't been a captain for too long... But it does say his possition is Captain of 11th division. Also if I have too then yes I will take a captains exam...
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:59 pm

I have decided to just change my rank from VC to just a 2nd seat in the squad. After this it will be edited...
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80584

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:56 am

You mean 3rd seat ^_^

If everything else is to Musha taichou's liking then this app is as good as approved.
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:36 am

Yes and when it is approved I will definitely RP when I can (Happy face... Once again no six key.)
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:39 am

Zakiri Images12
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:04 am

XD Thank you for your approval.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47183

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:34 am

I'm glad you were approved, I just wanted to clearup what i said, when I said that VC's are picked by captains. I wasn't saying that you couldn't be one, by all means if you are picked I'm in favor of it, what I meant is right now there isn't an 11th captain, as the current candidate is still in exams and has to comepletely pass to be selected to the post.

Sorry bout that; sometimes I have so much to do I don't speak as clear as I should. either way i like that appand good luck! jump into the rp whenever you like!

Haji
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:27 am

Alright and thank you for clarifying this for me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content