Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

66th floor : Royal Kingdom of Aluna

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

66th floor : Royal Kingdom of Aluna Empty 66th floor : Royal Kingdom of Aluna

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:53 pm

Born a floor which flourished of silver and gold stream, golden trees and silver sky lining, was a place one once called Aluna, home of the witch queen Freya in the far away land of Etheria.

Peace and serenity prospered, as if not in hell, this floor was a bit different than the others, it was more like a hidden heaven, within the towers of hell.

In a palace of crystals, rose a throne reaching into the horizons, there sat the fallen queen of Aluna, Freya Aluna De Celestatine, Queen of all Magi's. She was bound in no chains, treated like a queen by many servants. Such an odd site, especially for hellions of hell.

Not that she has any special treatment, this was more like the punishment, a punishment no one thought possible.

Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

BD-cash : 5119

66th floor : Royal Kingdom of Aluna Empty Re: 66th floor : Royal Kingdom of Aluna

Post by Mr. Satan Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:10 am

Personally visiting the fallen witch queen, Santa sat on the throne next to hers, making the servants leave them, it had been years, since she's last been here, he always thought that she was better of free and carefree, yet, this was the place for her.

Where he wanted her aswell.

"Are you awake? My Dear Witch Queen." he held onto her hand, and kissed it, something shocking for anyone to take witness to, then again, he did it so naturally.

"Can you speak normally now? Do you remember me?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

66th floor : Royal Kingdom of Aluna Empty Re: 66th floor : Royal Kingdom of Aluna

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:33 pm

With her eyes closed she placed her hand over the demon kings face then kissed him. Realizing this, she opened her eyes witnessing the fallen kingdom before her. In everyone's eyes, it retains its original glory, but to her, it was oblivion.

With her lips still interlocked with his, she breathed heavily, reaching down for his dagger, and pulling it out as she backed away, she instantaneously stabbed him in the neck and ran towards the door.
    Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Mr. Satan Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Being stabbed Satan first sat on the chair bleeding, then dying. But it did not take too long for the blood to return, and the wound to close, him removing the dagger stabbed on his neck.

"Were not doing this all over again, Freya." softly, he said with but a melancholic tone.
    Freya
    Freya
    悪たれ

BD-cash : 5011

Post by Freya Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:04 pm

Reaching the door, she banged on it, begging for someone to open from the other side, she screamed, she yelled, but no one could here her, no one opened the doors for her.

"Let me out!! I don't deserve this, take me home, anywhere but here!"
    Veins from the ground caught her legs, pulling her back in, she yelled excruciatingly as she was pulled back, using her hands, her nails grinds into the ground, leaving her nails buried deep, she was using all the strength she had to hold back, her fingers were bleeding, yet she refuses to let go.
    Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Mr. Satan Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Seeing what was really going on, Satan picked the fallen witch queen from the ground and lays her down on the flower bed.

She was seeing her hell, the exact equivalent of her sin before her eyes, to anyone, it would normally appear that way as well, but not for a certain demon king. He see's everything as they are, this place, was Aluna.

"My Queen... Calm your self, it will only take but a few more days." he said softly, his voice low.
    Alfred Alstein
    Alfred Alstein
    악마 집사

BD-cash : 6426

Post by Alfred Alstein Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:25 pm

Walking for several days, going down, falling, triping from the endless spiral stairway, they've finally reached the lowest possible floor from the highest possible floor known.

Two golden prison doors opened revealing a replica of the once great kingdom of Aluna which have long ago fallen within the hands of Freya.

Shocked, Al's blood boiled as he saw her, the witch queen right before his eyes, in flesh, seemingly in pain.

He wanted to run to her if not for the demon guards restraining him from his own movements.

He walked with iron balls attached to his legs, they weight about a billion ton each side, weighing to the amount of lives he just as easily took away.

Forced to kneel, he knelt before the Demon king which he so hated.

His head was low, his eyes glaring upwards to the direction of the king.

"What do you want with me?"
    Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Mr. Satan Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:31 pm

His amusement was noticeable, delighted on how this man was now kneeling before him. "Sebastian, its been a long time since I've last seen you, what do you think of out accommodations?"

He shifted his right leg over to the left, pretending to take interest in what ever Al might say, then again, without waiting for an answer, he continued.

"I will not stall things any further, i called you here for one thing and one thing only. As you can see, Freya remembers...

This could be a problem for both of us, now i know your wondering as to why i called you. It's pretty simple really, i need your face."
    Alfred Alstein
    Alfred Alstein
    악마 집사

Post by Alfred Alstein Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:37 pm

Al started laughing hysterically, so hysterical that even the electrial restrains coming from the chains held by the demon guards did not but only gave him tickles.

"You take me out of my prison just for this? I dont buy that c r a p!!! Surely there is something going on, something bigger, , you cant keep her like that forever you know."
    Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Mr. Satan Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:40 pm

"You drove her into this delusion that she destroyed her own kind. The least you could do is to show some pity on her." firmly, the demon king noted his thoughts, then again, it seemed pointless to talk to someone like Alfred Alstein about his past mistakes.

Alfred Alstein
    Alfred Alstein
    악마 집사

Post by Alfred Alstein Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:46 pm

"And you do?" Still laughing hysterically, Al knew there was no convincing the demon king, even in his regular state, he always posted no match against Satan, but Al no longer wants Freya to suffer, making her forget, was not the answer.

"Tell me this Satan, how long do you think you can pretend to be demon king when all the while you only stole it from Atho?

Your unworthy, your too soft and too frail. If you wanna keep her this way, be my guest. Do remember this do, if i get out of here, you can no longer meddle with our affairs.

I will.. Kill you."
    Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Mr. Satan Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:50 pm

'Enough of this!" This time Satans anger shook the entire tower with just the might of his voice roaring across the halls, anyone weak wouldve fainted from the blow, but not people on floors higher than a hundred.

"I will not be insulted within my world, and especially not by a lowly Magi like yourself. You've been here long enough, Guards, take him away, i got what i needed from him."
    Alfred Alstein
    Alfred Alstein
    악마 집사

Post by Alfred Alstein Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Turning back to freya, he only then realized that she was already awake, and staring at him for quite sometime now, the demon king got what he needed from him, he was tricked by him. With that realization, he shouted curses towards the king as he was dragged back buy his cell guards.
    Freya
    Freya
    悪たれ

BD-cash : 5011

Post by Freya Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Seeing a face of a man so familiar in her past, the place turned back to its real form, the great kingdom of Aluna within seconds, a smile carved on her face as she turned to the demon king happy. she hugged him.

It didn't take long for her to faint from exhaustion, though no one knows for sure what the demon king had done to make her sins go away, it was mystery enough on how Alfred Alstein was a key to it.
    Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Mr. Satan Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:57 pm

As freya fell into slumber calm as he was the demon king left a rose beside her kissed her forehead then left the prison, he had a content look in his face as he walked out, a deceitful smile of victory.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Please Read:

Towers Prison

Traveling through the endless stairway stretching up to what infinity could offer, there were many times that Ruru and Sachiko lost track of the floors, it could be that Belial was tricking them to waste more time, but neither of them were willing to get lost in hell's prison.

As they trekked the lower floors, they were greeted by old foes, non of them were silent, they were all very loud, yelling at the shinigami's, cursing them, it was such an ugly sight that even the demon guards had to use force just to repel them from breaking out.

As they went higher, the more silent, and sophisticated the mood went, reaching the 10ths, it was pitch black, as if nothingness was before them, reaching where the witch queen stays, bellial stopped and turned to the two.

"There would be no zanpakuto's inside the cell please, you will both be given a bracelet to track your reiatsu surge, if you go above the required limit, you will be asked to leave."

Turning to each other, Ruru was not sure if it was wise to wear the bracelet, for when she met with Kami, her real reiatsu surge was sealed, and if the bracelet could detect it, it would mean great trouble for her.

"I... I'll stay behind outside the door.." speaking slowly, her head faced down, Sachiko knew exactly what was inside Ruru's head, she was afraid of being caught and unmasked and in this place as well, a wise decision for her, but it could be trouble for Sachiko.

But it was not enough to stain her pride.

"I'm going in, with or without you, besides, i can take any demon guard here in flick of a finger."

Confident enough, Sachiko handed her zanpakuto to Ruru gently and turned to Belial who was more interested as to why the hooded figure decided to stay behind when she went all the way just not to see what they came here for.

Shaking the odd feeling off, belial placed the bracelet on Sachiko's left wrist and asked two demon guards to open the door's to what appeared to be the kingdom of Etheria, hidden from within the hell's towers prison.

- - -

The Witch queen in Flesh

Entering the prison which looked like paradise to anyone, the door closed behind her as Bella followed shortly after, a few steps behind her.

She walked up to where the palace should be, where Freya should be residing in Hell.

Concentrating enough, Sachiko was trying to see beyond the illusion of perfection in hell, smart enough, she knew the paradise was the trick, and being charmed with hells magic, she only saw the good thing about it.

After much concentration, it finally appeared before here, it was a battle field. The fallen kingdom of Aluna, destroyed by freya, all of the fallen souls were here, they can never die in piece, and so forever suffering until Freya meets final judgment.

Belial knew that Sachiko saw through the illusion, and giggled for she found the shinigami interesting as well, but not as interesting as the one behind the door, she looked awfully familiar, but Bella couldn't quite picture what was missing.

As they reached the burning castle, there the witch queen sat dark and deluded by the true hell, she was screaming in pain, yet nothing was getting her to begin with.

Walking closer, Sachiko took a long look at her, it was the wtichqueen in live flesh, imprisoned, which made the case even more complicated.

If the wtichqueen was here all along, then who took Komura sato's head. It could be that Freya had a student, a heir, but as far as she knew, everyone involved with the witch Queen are now dead, if not, imprisoned in hell as well.

Sighing, she turned back to Bellial who was snickering through the madness around her, but it was more than likely that she knew more than Sachiko did.

"She's not a clone, is she?" Sachiko asked.

Bellial giggled and did a hand gesture beside her, seemingly making a clone of her self appear.

"Like this one?" she thudded on it's neck and licked it's face. The clone spoke. "Why would we place a clone inside a prison"

The real Bellial nodded in agreement and continued. "You're smart enough to know if she's the real deal or not, hell changes people, that's one thing for sure."

Gigling, the Belial clone covered its mouth with both of its hands and Belial did a shush gesture.

Knowing that it's useless to speak with the enemy, Sachiko sighed once more in exhaustion, she knew this Freya was real yet, something is awfully wrong with this scenario and Belial was giving her indirect hints which infuriated her more.

Making up her mind, she took one last look and turned to Belial.

"Were going back."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:41 pm