Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Muerte
cool beans
6 posters

The Gotei 13 is back! woo! well not quite yet...

cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64777

The Gotei 13 is back! woo! well not quite yet... Empty The Gotei 13 is back! woo! well not quite yet...

Post by cool beans Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:15 am

So some of you may have noticed already that all the squads are once again up at the gotei 13 section! We will remain with the same squads we have established thus far for the time being.

Please bear in mind the gotei 13 is currently a work in progress right now, we have started to steadily rebuild them, everything will be reveled soon enough in the mean time please bear with us and be patient

If you want to help out and think you're ready to take the challenge of captaincy or Vice Captain? then watch this space for brand new captains exams coming up soon!

Oh and please everyone congratulate long time member Hiro for once again taking the role of captain
    He's our brand new 13th Squad captain make sure to pop along and say hi to him

Current up and running divisions are as follows:

1st
    2nd
    3rd
    13th

the rest are still work in progress watch this space
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128862

The Gotei 13 is back! woo! well not quite yet... Empty Re: The Gotei 13 is back! woo! well not quite yet...

Post by Muerte Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:38 am

There should be a examination for the rest of the divisions. I'm transfering to squad 2 if Haji has not objections to it.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395264

The Gotei 13 is back! woo! well not quite yet... Empty Re: The Gotei 13 is back! woo! well not quite yet...

Post by Ciel Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:40 am

that's what beany said..

theres gonna be an all new examination thing
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:49 am

Lol, well, I was thinking, that after the examinations are done, that the squad captains get together and discuss it among each other, to decide if he/she's right for the captain job.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:52 am

HAHA, this time let the big boys with the big guns do it.

Ima be a brutal ruru this time. Time to bring the hammer down. We will train you like pigs under rain.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:32 am

Ciel wrote:HAHA, this time let the big boys with the big guns do it.

Ima be a brutal ruru this time. Time to bring the hammer down. We will train you like pigs under rain.

the bolded section wow i read that and it is almost quite PWHOAR BANKAI!

Remember to bare in mind this is a gradual re-building of the squads it will not occour overnight
    As i said watch this space, give it some time and we will reap the benefits
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80580

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Why thank you mr.bean

cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:09 pm

your welcome mrs ruru

now please say "We will train you like pigs under rain." one more time for me pleeease The Gotei 13 is back! woo! well not quite yet... 192123
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:30 pm

"We will train you like pigs under rain" one more time ^_^
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468772

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:42 am

pssstttt HEY guess who has his laptop back. for now SANBA meaning i can be everyones favorite admin again :)
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47179

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:54 pm

psssstttt guess who's back? that's right; everyone's favorite shinigami/elvis impersonator Haji... And yes, I do weddings.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468772

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:23 pm

bow to thy master

give us a little song elvis
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:41 pm

OMG ITS ELVIS!!!
    I love you!!

*screams like a fan girl till she faints*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:02 am

-sighs-
    I don't like elvis lol, Haji is no elvis XD
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:07 am

HE IS!!

Dont complain! Just doo zee boggeeh with yo moma XD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:25 am

NO! I do no sort of dancing with anyone! the one time I did was in the Vizard HQ and Sanba danced with an old lady and threw up and you were strange XD
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:31 am

I was strange so you say, now im not! DANCE ZE BOOGGGEEY!!!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:44 am

o.o
    Thats like saying I don't like anime XD i think -_-
    Anyway, NO! I don't dance. lol, I almost got drunk last time at the Vizard HQ and I don't wanna do it again XP
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:07 am

COMEON!!! Kill joy, dance wiff meh! HAHA
    Yukimura's can dance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 8:51 am