Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

THE GREAT BIG GUIDE TO EVERYTHING!!!

Poll

Was this heplful?

[ 4 ]
    THE GREAT BIG GUIDE TO EVERYTHING!!! I_vote_lcap80%THE GREAT BIG GUIDE TO EVERYTHING!!! I_vote_rcap [80%] 
    [ 1 ]
    THE GREAT BIG GUIDE TO EVERYTHING!!! I_vote_lcap20%THE GREAT BIG GUIDE TO EVERYTHING!!! I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    THE GREAT BIG GUIDE TO EVERYTHING!!! I_vote_lcap0%THE GREAT BIG GUIDE TO EVERYTHING!!! I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    THE GREAT BIG GUIDE TO EVERYTHING!!! I_vote_lcap0%THE GREAT BIG GUIDE TO EVERYTHING!!! I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80585

THE GREAT BIG GUIDE TO EVERYTHING!!! Empty THE GREAT BIG GUIDE TO EVERYTHING!!!

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:09 pm

Since no one read this

Questions:

What is

The welcome category

Answer:
    It is where newbies should go, and there you can find this... located there are the rules new announcements and the introduction corner where you can introduce your selves.

The death certificate

Answer:

Every User starts as a human and dies in the real world, to die you must need at least 10 posts(will change when more users come) there yuo can choose wether to be a hollow or a shinigami

The Gotei 13

Answer:

After receiving a death certificate, you are now a certified shinigami, but to be a full pledged shinigami, you must be recruited by one of the Gotei 13.. good luck.

The Hueco Mundo

Answer:
    Home of the hollows, when you register to be a hollow, you can go here.

The Living world
    Answer:
    where Humans, Vizardz, Quincies, Shinigami's and Hollows on a mission could stay.

the living world is literally the living world.

in the living world you can find our OFF-TOPIC Sections

Like in THE MALL
    the arcade is a place for our forum games (spam allowed)
    BD-mall circle is where you can talk about anything on your mind (free topic)

and in the LEARNING DISTRICT

found there the high school..

There you post your own works and things you wanna share to us.(poetry, drawings etc etc.)

The BD estates is where Humans should live.

the Shameless Advertising Category

Answer:
    Advertise anything here! but don't i repeat DON'T ADVERTISE ELSE WHERE or we would delete it.

and lastly the Dumpster

Answer:
    This is where all the trashy treads go.

If you still find your self lost! ask here!

your lovely mod Seraphim
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80585

THE GREAT BIG GUIDE TO EVERYTHING!!! Empty Re: THE GREAT BIG GUIDE TO EVERYTHING!!!

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:56 pm

-Trashed

reason : making a new forum world map ^^

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:09 am