Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Nance
Dio
Loli Gaga
7 posters

Matching AV's and Signature!!?!?!?!?!

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80575

Matching AV's and Signature!!?!?!?!?! Empty Matching AV's and Signature!!?!?!?!?!

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:04 pm

Who the heck gives a lemons anyway right?

yes, right?

so do you prefer them alike, or not at all.

me, i dont give XD

just aslong as i have on of two i'm happy, go check my av now its friggin empty, i feel like a noob, but also at the same time mean XD

bout you?
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 6706

Matching AV's and Signature!!?!?!?!?! Empty Re: Matching AV's and Signature!!?!?!?!?!

Post by Dio Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:12 pm

meh normally there is a common theme but im not fussed soon mine will be two completely different things anyway...
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80347

Matching AV's and Signature!!?!?!?!?! Empty Re: Matching AV's and Signature!!?!?!?!?!

Post by Nance Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:19 pm

hmm. It depends on the image. If it's an image of something I don't like then I get irritated twice D8
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220419

Post by Hinamori44 Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:30 pm

hm, I don´t match that... I don´t like it... I can´t explain it... it´s boring LOL :D
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6827

Post by Hazou Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:55 am

I like them to match.
    It annoys the living heck out of me when they don't match.
    I think they should match.
    You can't call it a set if they don't match.

For me a sig and ava is like a pair of shoes.

You don't wear two different pairs of shoes now do you....one side a tennis shoe and the other a high heel.

Sigs and avas are the same...they have to match or I'll kill you.
    Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156707

Post by Kambly Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:48 am

Don't kill me Hazou!

Anyway, I think sig and ava sets are cool. Just because they match, that's why they're cool.

But I don't mind if a sig and avatar doesn't match.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:07 am

I love my twin Byakushis ^^

Thanks to FA for making both of them, and for making this post possible ^^
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:04 am

Kambly wrote:Don't kill me Hazou!

Anyway, I think sig and ava sets are cool. Just because they match, that's why they're cool.

But I don't mind if a sig and avatar doesn't match.

I'm contemplating on it. -.-
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192498

Post by JennyReika Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:22 pm

I dont mind Sigs & Avas not matching...

But I like when they do...

Unless theyre ugly... cause I dont wanna see 2 ugly things... twice the ugly is bad.

So, at least if theyre different there is hope for one of them...

But, each thing can say something about you... and if they match, youre just stating something we already knew in the previous one... XD

But, as of right now, mine match.
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:41 am

JennyReika wrote:I dont mind Sigs & Avas not matching...

But I like when they do...

Unless theyre ugly... cause I dont wanna see 2 ugly things... twice the ugly is bad.

So, at least if theyre different there is hope for one of them...

But, each thing can say something about you... and if they match, youre just stating something we already knew in the previous one... XD

But, as of right now, mine match.

Even so if you are still expressing a mood you still want the mood to match.
    Like I said Sigs and Avas are a pair of shoes.
    You don't mix your shoes, you shouldn't mix your sigs and avas.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:06 am

I'm not obsessed with other ppls things...

My motto... being a sinner and all... is...
    "If It Feels Good... Do It!"

So, if having a different ava and sig is what makes you happy, then by all means...

Who cares what other ppl think.

The thing is...
    (for example)
    If you have matching Pikachu sig and ava, then its saying "I like Pikachu"
    BUT...
    If you have 2 different ones, like... 1 pikachu, and 1 byakuya, then its saying...
    Hey... I like Pikachu AND I like Byakuya!

So, you can say 2 seperate things!

Anyways...

I prefer them matching...

But remember, even the best designers have made shoes that dont match... and ppl paid hundreds of dollars for them...

Even Manolo Blahnik made a pair of shoes where one was pink and the other was green...

Carrie in SATC has a famous pair of shoes where one was green and one was yellow...

So, its all about the person and whats fashionable, and what they enjoy...
    I dont judge others on their preferences.

IF IT FEELS GOOD... DO IT!
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:50 pm

JennyReika wrote:I'm not obsessed with other ppls things...

My motto... being a sinner and all... is...
    "If It Feels Good... Do It!"

So, if having a different ava and sig is what makes you happy, then by all means...

Who cares what other ppl think.

The thing is...
    (for example)
    If you have matching Pikachu sig and ava, then its saying "I like Pikachu"
    BUT...
    If you have 2 different ones, like... 1 pikachu, and 1 byakuya, then its saying...
    Hey... I like Pikachu AND I like Byakuya!

So, you can say 2 seperate things!

Anyways...

I prefer them matching...

But remember, even the best designers have made shoes that dont match... and ppl paid hundreds of dollars for them...

Even Manolo Blahnik made a pair of shoes where one was pink and the other was green...

Carrie in SATC has a famous pair of shoes where one was green and one was yellow...

So, its all about the person and whats fashionable, and what they enjoy...
    I dont judge others on their preferences.

IF IT FEELS GOOD... DO IT!

An ava of pikachu with a matching sig of pikachu doesn't just tell me I like pikachu: The color yellow means you are bright maybe have a good personality, piakchu is very happy animal you are happy, you like pikachu, yellow means something good happened to you.

For me ava and sig is more like mixing a tennis shoe with a high heel.
    That is what I mean by mixing pairs of shoes.
    Byaku and Pikachu just looks stupid, cheap, and I don't like it.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:43 am

Isnt saying that being judgemental and a little "I'm better than you?"...

I mean, if someone likes both of them, you cant say that it would look "stupid and cheap"... I mean, maybe theyre a great artist, or had a great artist and could put them really well to a matching theme...??

Plus, I like Pikachu, and I am not happy, and I hate the color yellow... so that would be an assumption...

I think it all depends on the person and how they are put together.

I like having mine match, as they usually always do... but I wont judge ppl for having an ava that doesnt match their sig... to me, thats a little... overboard...

Be free, do whatever you want, I dont care.
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:00 am

JennyReika wrote:Isnt saying that being judgemental and a little "I'm better than you?"...

I mean, if someone likes both of them, you cant say that it would look "stupid and cheap"... I mean, maybe theyre a great artist, or had a great artist and could put them really well to a matching theme...??

Plus, I like Pikachu, and I am not happy, and I hate the color yellow... so that would be an assumption...

I think it all depends on the person and how they are put together.

I like having mine match, as they usually always do... but I wont judge ppl for having an ava that doesnt match their sig... to me, thats a little... overboard...

Be free, do whatever you want, I dont care.

I think what I like and I say what I want.
    I like matching avas and sigs.
    It urgs me to no prevail to not have them match.
    Just like I don't like one pink shoe and one green shoe.
    It just doesn't look right to me.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:14 am

Well, Carrie Bradshaw and Manolo Blahnik would not agree with you... XD
    I really did like those shoes, I wouldnt think of mismatching shoes... but if anybody can do it, Blahnik can.

Anyways, if you like Marilyn Manson, you should believe in ppl being individuals, I mean, isnt that what that guy is all about?

Seeing beauty in everything, no matter what? A different kind of beauty, and not judging others?

I think no matter what ppl use, thats their business, it may not be pleasing to the eyes, but as long as they like it, who cares...
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:09 am

JennyReika wrote:Well, Carrie Bradshaw and Manolo Blahnik would not agree with you... XD
    I really did like those shoes, I wouldnt think of mismatching shoes... but if anybody can do it, Blahnik can.

Anyways, if you like Marilyn Manson, you should believe in ppl being individuals, I mean, isnt that what that guy is all about?

Seeing beauty in everything, no matter what? A different kind of beauty, and not judging others?

I think no matter what ppl use, thats their business, it may not be pleasing to the eyes, but as long as they like it, who cares...

Can I ever state my opinion without being judged?
    People judge me on what I say.
    I never said I disbelieve individuality.
    My opinion is separate from my judging.
    I never place judgment and opinion together.
    Never.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:16 am

I completely agree in being able to state your opinion, in fact, I agree with your opinion...

HOWEVER...
    I am being objective as well, as I can see the side of a person who WOULD have different ava's and sigs... to me...

Anyways, you did say that someones preferences could "look stupid, and cheap"...

I guess that is up to the person, not you... If they like it, then, I guess you cant complain.

I see ppl who have matching avas and sigs, but theyre still horribly done and put together.

I would rather see well put together (maybe color coordinated, yet different character) ava's and sigs, than two matching ones that are horribly done and thrown together.
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:18 am

JennyReika wrote:I completely agree in being able to state your opinion, in fact, I agree with your opinion...

HOWEVER...
    I am being objective as well, as I can see the side of a person who WOULD have different ava's and sigs... to me...

Anyways, you did say that someones preferences could "look stupid, and cheap"...

I guess that is up to the person, not you... If they like it, then, I guess you cant complain.

I see ppl who have matching avas and sigs, but theyre still horribly done and put together.

I would rather see well put together (maybe color coordinated, yet different character) ava's and sigs, than two matching ones that are horribly done and thrown together.

Problem is people don't do that right either.
    Usually it just looks like a group of characters and they don't match with one another.
    Everything is so cramp and tight and it looks cluttered.
    That's why it looks cheap.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:27 am

You can take two seperate characters though, and still make it look good...

If you take a common background, and say you used someone like lets just say Rukia, blah, and then Byakuya... a common background, and a well put together font and so...

Different sigs and avas could look nice.

BUT...

if you just throw a bunch of crap together, matching or not, its going to look bad.
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:29 am

JennyReika wrote:You can take two seperate characters though, and still make it look good...

If you take a common background, and say you used someone like lets just say Rukia, blah, and then Byakuya... a common background, and a well put together font and so...

Different sigs and avas could look nice.

BUT...

if you just throw a bunch of crap together, matching or not, its going to look bad.

Well all I ever see is bad looking unmatching sigs and avas.
    So you could see why I dislike them.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:41 am

I agree... I guess that some ppl who wouldnt care about their appearance of their ava or sig might just not care...

I mean, I feel like my sig and ava say something about me, so no matter what I decided it would be, I would like it to be something that I liked and looked nice.

Either way, I dont lose sleep at night over it, and I just skip to the next post... XD
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:47 am

All I am saying is that if you do want a mismatch sig and ava put some effort into it.
    If you aren't then it just doesn't look good.
    If you do well I might like it.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:52 am

I agree...

If youre going to do something, you might as well do it right and put some flair to it, no matter what you use.

If youre not going to try, then just dont have one at all...

I believe if you want something, then you shouldnt half-@$$ it... make it nice, make it respectable, or dont have any at all.

And, I can totally respect someone who would say that... "I decided not to have one cause I didnt have the time to make one, and didnt want to ask someone"

Thats cool, I get it... but dont just throw something together if you know it looks corny.
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:55 am

JennyReika wrote:I agree...

If youre going to do something, you might as well do it right and put some flair to it, no matter what you use.

If youre not going to try, then just dont have one at all...

I believe if you want something, then you shouldnt half-@$$ it... make it nice, make it respectable, or dont have any at all.

And, I can totally respect someone who would say that... "I decided not to have one cause I didnt have the time to make one, and didnt want to ask someone"

Thats cool, I get it... but dont just throw something together if you know it looks corny.

And that was were I was trying to get at.
    This is what I was trying to say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:10 am