Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Bleach 341: The Envy

Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156729

Bleach 341: The Envy Empty Bleach 341: The Envy

Post by Kambly Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:14 am

Discuss bleach chapter 341 here.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80369

Bleach 341: The Envy Empty Re: Bleach 341: The Envy

Post by Nance Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:21 am

Bleh Chapter. Seriously.

I'm beginning to hate bleach now.

the two arrancar girls...whatever their names are. I hope they bite Orihime's head off.
    Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156729

Post by Kambly Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:46 am

It's Loly and Menoly.

And yeah, I do hope that get rid of Orihime and her Kurosaku-kun-ness. XD

But those two are just as annoying, which their "Aizen-sama's going to get you for whatever you do to us" thing. Like Grimmjow said, Aizen doesn't give a beep.

Yeah.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47196

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:02 am

I have to say, this was really another down chapter. I mean it's nice that ichigo and Ulquiorra are fighting, but serious, nine or ten pages of them running at each other doing nothing but clashing?
    It looks like this is going to be Nnoitra vs Kenpachi x2, unfortunately not as good. Sigh

The one small bright spot was the fact orihime may be getting attacked... Now I can dig takening down the Kurosaki-kun girl...hahaha
    Kagome
    Kagome
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6607

Post by Kagome Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:10 am

Though I am a fan of Orihime and would not like to see her taken down, I must say the highlights of the chapter are the beginning and the end. I would have to give special recognition to the credits too... hehe

Seriously, this chapter is a major let-down, a mimic of the good ol' DBZ fights like the one between Goku and Freeza. Where's the spice, the action, the glorified name calling? I would rather reread Inuyasha a third time than to read this chapter again.

Though I would not like to see Orihime taken down, I think if she was injured we may see another side of Ichigo we haven't seen before. Or maybe Orihime will decide to stop being a wimp and start kicking rear and taking names. hehe Hopefully the next chapter will be a lot better.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32556

Post by Dark Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:44 am

Worse chapter I've read so far not that good barely any attacks and alot of talking hoping the next one is better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content