Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Spar Thread Rules: READ BEFORE OPENING ANY!

Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16817

Spar Thread Rules: READ BEFORE OPENING ANY! Empty Spar Thread Rules: READ BEFORE OPENING ANY!

Post by Fallen_Angel Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:53 am

Before I go on, you should know that ANYONE from ANY Division may open up a Spar Thread here WITHOUT the approval of me or Khia.

Okay! Here are the basics of opening Individual Spar Threads:

PERKS:

• No waiting in line for the Phoenix Dojo. You have your own space to fight in.
    • You can choose the location of the fight to be ANYWHERE, even if it is impossible (like a shadow realm, or the moon [complete with oxygen!])
    • You can bend god-moding rules in this thread if you're just wanting some simple havoc XD

In your first post here, please post the link to your Zanpacktou Form.

YOU CANNOT POST IN A SPAR THREAD WITHOUT A FULLY FILLED ZANPACKTOU FORM!!! If you don't have one yet, click on one of the links below!

• If you are in the 1st Division, click here!
    • If you are not in the 1st Division but need somewhere to put your zanpacktou details, click here!

If you have a zanpacktou already in one of the following threads, this counts as your Rumble Pit Zanpacktou Form - why should there be any need for you to have two, huh? ^_^

• Zanpaktou Exhibition [4th Division]
    • 5th Division Zanpakuto Registration [5th Division]
    • Zanpakuto Armory and Information [7th Division]
    • Character and Zanpakutou introduction [10th Division]
    • Zanpakuto Information Center [11th Division]

First Post:

Please include the following details in the first post of the thread:
    • The location of the fight
    • The names of all combatants with links to their Zanpacktou Forms
    • Any god-moding rules that you are going to bend (eg. "we are all going to be super-fast"; or "we are just going to be silly and ignore all god-moding rules")

The Rules

1. Respect your opponents at all times. Any disrespectfulness that is reported to me or Khia will be dealt with, either leniantly or harshly, depending on the seriousness of the situation. You have been warned.
    2. Furthermore, all 1st Division and forum rules apply in these spar threads.
    3. Final rule is to have fun! That is what RP is all about ^_^ So let's see a lot of simple, good-natured fun!

One more thing. If youre fight has not been posted for 7 days, or has been finished, expect it to be archived. Same applies to any fight that gets out of hand for reasons such as flaming and spam, except me or Khia will post first warning you, and then if it's ignored, we'll archive and lock the thread.

Have fun!

- FA and Khia

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:21 am