Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

6th Division Ranking Discussions

6th Division Ranking Discussions Empty 6th Division Ranking Discussions

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:47 am

This is where you will recommend members for promotion or demotion

Fill out this form, and We will review your demands

Name :
    Recommanded for : Promotion/Demotion
    Recommended seat :
    Reason : Must be a valuable reason unless you want to get demoted yourself
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32555

6th Division Ranking Discussions Empty Re: 6th Division Ranking Discussions

Post by Dark Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:13 am

Name:terminal
    Recommended for: Promotion
    Seat: 10
    Reason: Ever since he was accepted he posted slot and he's been active since then as well.

Name:Hazou
    Promotion
    He's shown some activity this week and has contributed in a few discussions.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80368

Post by Nance Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:50 pm

wow. I didn't know i was seated O.O

Name : Terminar
    Recommended for : Promotion
    Recommended seat : 9th
    Reason : Very active in the division and dedicated

Name : Hazou
    Recommended seat : 8th
    Reason : Active all around the forum

Name : Dark
    Recommended seat : VC, 3rd or 4th
    Reason : active and has contributed well to the division
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6848

Post by Hazou Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:51 pm

Dark doesn't deserve VC.

Dark has only done things in Gotei you have explained that it wasn't just about Gotei that was part of this decision. I rarely see him branch out on other areas.
    Nance or maybe even Kay would have been a better decision if Terminar didn't want it.
    Dark is barely active, he comes third in activity behind me and Terminar.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:27 pm

oookay. That was a bit harsh. You could have said it like he's not ready to be VC or something else

anyway that's what you think. I have no problem with that. :P
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:52 am

Nance wrote:oookay. That was a bit harsh. You could have said it like he's not ready to be VC or something else

anyway that's what you think. I have no problem with that. :P

Only because you are friends with Dark.
    I for one am thinking of the actual Division.
    And not just cause I'm a great friend.
    And Cantin rushed his decision so he could win happy points for everyone around.
    But I ain't happy.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:00 am

Hazou, this is not the place to argue over you thinking I'm a bad Captain, if you're disappointed, tell me in the face, by PMing me. Thats the last tiem I warn you about this, I've had enough of that
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6651

Post by Terminar777 Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:40 am

Cantin, sorry to say, but Hazou didn't say you were a "bad Captain" in any post he has made in here so far... So giving him a warning for that doesn't apply right now...

As for Hazou, you are taking the whole Dark thing way too far out of the box... Being a friend to someone isn't something that we look down upon here... Nance only said that because it sounded nicer and not so offensive...

On the other hand, yes Cantin rushed the VC decision a bit, but that was his choice to do so... Not everyone needs to be happy with, but his decision takes priority over everyone else for the division...
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:20 am

Well I sure as hell don't agree.
    And as a captain he shouldn't allow situations like that to make his decision quickly like that.
    You should critical think, even for situations like that.
    And Dark isn't ready to be VC.
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:09 am

Here's what I'm suggesting that we do... Dark will be put onto a trial period for being VC since he currently has the title... If he can live up to mine and whoever else's expectations (since I've been a VC before, and I've appointed MOD's on my previous sites), then he can continue to be VC... If he doesn't, the VC hunt will be opened again, although it'll be ran very much differently...

Of course, this needs to be approved by Cantin before it can go into effect...
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:52 am

wow so people are suggesting I shouldn't me VC huh?? Wow I know hazou you might think I'm not ready but I was captain and admin in alot of sites. Still if my promotion is being doughted I have no problem we all have freedom to speak are minds.
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:00 am

Well right now I'm sure things are settled with... Things won't be changed as in terms of ranking for a while...

So I'm saying this case... Is CLOSED...
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:14 am

Well I'm glad we got over this topic and I'll be sure to be as great of a vc as I can be.
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:08 am

The case ain't closed.
    I don't like our VC.
    I don't agree with.
    Terminar only agrees because he doesn't want it to be him.
    Nance and Dark are friends so of course she isn't going to make him feel like a sap.
    And Cantin rushed the decision, no didn't rush the decision, made a decision based on emotions.
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:30 am

Hazou, I only agree because I know when to drop a subject that I have almost no control over...
    Currently you're the only one that does not agree with it and that's not going to be enough to change anything...
    Cantin gave his reasons for picking Dark... I declined the offer, he changed his mind about you being VC, and even you have said that (however indirectly) that Nance and Kay aren't active enough...
    So all in all, Dark was all that was left... And before you go on about him picking Dark because he felt bad or something, you should piece together that Cantin still might not like Dark one bit, but he's looking past his thoughts about Dark and giving the promotion he's actually worked for before the VC hunt even started...
    So honestly I don't know why you keep carrying this whole thing on... You've voiced your opinion and should be the end of it...
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:42 am

AAAAAH. I didn't say that just because we're friends. I'd say that about to anyone >.>

I agree having trial the trial period that Termy suggested. If Dark really isn't deserving then he should be replaced. Let's wait if Cantin agrees. If that's approved are you okay with it, Hazou?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:41 pm

Terminar777 wrote:Hazou, I only agree because I know when to drop a subject that I have almost no control over...
    Currently you're the only one that does not agree with it and that's not going to be enough to change anything...
    Cantin gave his reasons for picking Dark... I declined the offer, he changed his mind about you being VC, and even you have said that (however indirectly) that Nance and Kay aren't active enough...
    So all in all, Dark was all that was left... And before you go on about him picking Dark because he felt bad or something, you should piece together that Cantin still might not like Dark one bit, but he's looking past his thoughts about Dark and giving the promotion he's actually worked for before the VC hunt even started...
    So honestly I don't know why you keep carrying this whole thing on... You've voiced your opinion and should be the end of it...

Thats why me and Terminar hang out with John Morrison and The Miz at The Palace of Wisdom 8) 8)
    Upgrade
    Upgrade
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6699

Post by Upgrade Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:36 pm

Ah its a shame i have to come over here and post, not that the 6th isnt a nice enough place to post, but the reason itself is bad.

You guys are a division, like brothers and sisters, and it takes teamwork to get things running smoothly, but at the end of the day, its best to keep problems like this out of the division and do some PMing instead.

Hazou, i know you dislike cantin's choice of vice captain, but at the end of the day its cantins decision and his alone. You are very welcome to voice your oppinion, but keeping this discussion going on isnt helping the health of the 6th at all.

If your views on who should be vice captain conflict badly with cantins, maybe the 6th division isnt for you and you should join a division that has a captain AND vice that you are comfortable working under.

Dragging Dark's name down isnt cool either, its disrespectful and uncalled for. I dont know whats gone on here, but i guarentee that Dark is feeling bad because of it. If you have any concerns with Dark, please keep them over PM to Cantin, and could you please make sure what your saying is true, for example, saying that dark posts nowhere but the gotei 13 when this is not true, i know for fact he is the only person currently active in the one RP with Haji and Kagome, as well as being active in a current RP surrounding the Clans.

Common people, pull it together -_-

~Khia

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:05 pm