Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+10
Muerte
KenTakeo
Panda-chan
Greatest Bankai
Haji Yukimura
Milo
DM-Dragon
Hazou
Nance
Hinamori44
14 posters

Gin Ichimaru

Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220441

Gin Ichimaru Empty Gin Ichimaru

Post by Hinamori44 Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:50 pm

I´d like to know if you like this awesome guy. His personality and...smile LOL
    Are you happy he is baddie? Or do you think he is a real baddie? And what about Gin & Matsumoto? What do you think about this pair?

Okay or just post here something about Gin LOL...
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80369

Gin Ichimaru Empty Re: Gin Ichimaru

Post by Nance Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:55 am

Gin is obviously a baddie to me the first time I saw him. He is very interesting and I'd like to see more of him in action.

I don't like his looooong smile, it looks weird. It almost reaches his ears. O.O

And he is really boring on the Arrancar encyclopedia lol. Or maybe the segment is the boring one not him XD

Gin X Matsumoto is perfect. Big smile + Big Boobs XD
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6849

Post by Hazou Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:23 pm

Personally, I don't think Gin is a bad guy.
    He is the only character I like.
    But there is something about Gin that reads bad guy and there is a part of him that doesn't.
    He gives me mix messages, but somewhere deep down inside I think he is pure in heart.
    Just that pureness comes out as coldness.
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220441

Post by Hinamori44 Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Hey! I undestand ya, Hazou! Just imagine if he would defeat Aizen, LOL. It would be awesome, don´t ya think?
    DM-Dragon
    DM-Dragon
    Human

BD-cash : 6627

Post by DM-Dragon Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:28 am

Of course Ichimaru Gin is an awesome guy!! His personality is really... mysterious... and that is one reason why people get attracted to him. His smile is rather creepy, lol^^;... but I love it!!! And I believe that it hides his true intentions from everyone... smiles are suppose to give a friendly impression but Gin's smile............. is nothing like that at all...lol^^; I just wonder if there is a reason for that 24/7 smile of his.

... I don't want to believe that he's a reall baddie... because I like him a lot... but I'm guessing he is. My theory is that Gin followed Aizen becasue it looked "fun" and not "boring"... because I have an impression that Gin hates ordinary things. So even though he has no intention to become a "baddie"; he also doesn't care even though he is one as long as he is entertained. So I think he went with Aizen with his own will. And I don't believe he's a spy for the SS... even though I want him to be. Because if he was a spy... I don't know... his that him? Being a spy? Maybe... and maybe not...lol^^. But as long as he's on the bad side... he will definately get killed because bad guys always gets killed in shonen, lolz(so I secretly wish he's a good guy^^).

... the relation between Gin and Rangiku is unclear~. I'm a GinRan fan though^^, lol. Anyways, in order to get to know this pair~ we first need to have more information on Gin. All we know about Gin... is that his name is Ichimaru Gin, a little about his past, and that he is now with Aizen. We don't know if he feels anything (ex, Rangiku)... we don't know if he was born in SS, we don't know if he hated SS, we don't know if... oh well~ you get my point. We no almost nothing about him. So I think this pair will become more clear after we get to know Gin better^^. But overall, I love GinRan and I wish it'll work^^<3 :lol!:
    Milo
    Milo
    Soul

BD-cash : 6616

Post by Milo Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:23 pm

well Gin is defenily one of the most intresting bleach charapter...i use to like gin rite from the beging but after TBTP chapters i just love the guy...one thing i like about him is hoe everyone and this also goes for touse are so damm scare of aizen and yet gin is always so care free around him...idk if just bucuz his really powerful or just bcuz he looks scary but almost avery espada/hollow is scare to dead to him so that makes him even more intresting...
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47196

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:36 am

I love his personality as a villian. He's perfect for it. He's like a real snake in the grass.

It's hard to tell what his real goals are.
    To me it seems like he would stab Aizen in the back to get what he is after,
    just as fast as he would anyone else.
    In the role of a villian, he is perfect.
    I can't say he is one of my favorites overall, because I tend to not really dig on those
    weaselly, treacherous kinda people, but I love him as a villian.

I just hope he is stronger than his personality gives off.
    Greatest Bankai
    Greatest Bankai
    Soul

BD-cash : 6603

Post by Greatest Bankai Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:59 am

I think that Gin is misunderstood and alot stronger then he looks, he seems like those guys that do bad things but still good inside but i may be totally wrong and also he got the best killer smile EVER!!!!!!!!
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 49020

Post by Panda-chan Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:08 pm

I like him his smile is so cool :D:D but when he went whit Aizen i was so saad :(:(MAtsumoto and Gin :D hmm they will be a great pair sometime :D:D maybee
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42232

Post by KenTakeo Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:49 am

Gin is definitely a baddie and i like it that way. there is always kool baddie's and he is one of them.
    honestly i think Gin and Matsumoto would be weird hooking up. :lol!:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128879

Post by Muerte Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Ichimaru is pretty cool, i like the way he takes things lightly.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468789

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:16 am

gin annoys me, i dont think hes half as strong as aizen and tosen is the cooler of the two. however u gotta give gin props for bein linked with a hottie like matsumoto.
    EchiryRyota
    EchiryRyota
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 8864

Post by EchiryRyota Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:43 pm

At first I saw gin.. I think he`s a nice and good guy.. but If I saw the arrancar episode javascript:emoticonp(':shock:') That`s suprised me.....

but If Gin paired with Matsumoto, that`s not match..
    Matsumoto with humoris and Gin with his Baadest....
    azure009
    azure009
    Human

BD-cash : 6469

Post by azure009 Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:25 pm

Well,
    maybe one of Gin's assets is his Bloodshot eyes.. I men the way they look O.O
    Usually send a chill down to anyone's spine..(Considering Rukia xD)

And maybe because of the fact that everyone expect Gin as a very strong character in being an antgonist or something..
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468789

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:21 pm

I actually am starting to like Gin now, he is a major antagonist, ur right about that. but his smile rox 8D
    hikari.ryuma
    hikari.ryuma
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6504

Post by hikari.ryuma Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:23 pm

DM-Dragon wrote:Of course Ichimaru Gin is an awesome guy!! His personality is really... mysterious... and that is one reason why people get attracted to him. His smile is rather creepy, lol^^;... but I love it!!! And I believe that it hides his true intentions from everyone... smiles are suppose to give a friendly impression but Gin's smile............. is nothing like that at all...lol^^; I just wonder if there is a reason for that 24/7 smile of his.

... I don't want to believe that he's a reall baddie... because I like him a lot... but I'm guessing he is. My theory is that Gin followed Aizen becasue it looked "fun" and not "boring"... because I have an impression that Gin hates ordinary things. So even though he has no intention to become a "baddie"; he also doesn't care even though he is one as long as he is entertained. So I think he went with Aizen with his own will. And I don't believe he's a spy for the SS... even though I want him to be. Because if he was a spy... I don't know... his that him? Being a spy? Maybe... and maybe not...lol^^. But as long as he's on the bad side... he will definately get killed because bad guys always gets killed in shonen, lolz(so I secretly wish he's a good guy^^).

I couldn't agree any better!! I so wish he'd be a good guy and not a baddie, though I love the bad guys the most! But I don't want him dead, he's my top favorite character in Bleach!!! <3

About Matsumoto and Gin...I prefer Gin to be with Kira...^^;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content