Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Once Again a Thread I didn't know where to put it

Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6841

Once Again a Thread I didn't know where to put it Empty Once Again a Thread I didn't know where to put it

Post by Hazou Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:17 pm

I hate the buttons.
    The orange bear means there is no new post and the gray picture means new post.
    Personally I always see it the opposite bold colors for new post and dull colors for no new post.
    That is how I see.
    I really hate the buttons.
    Just wanted to say how I felt.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80589

Once Again a Thread I didn't know where to put it Empty Re: Once Again a Thread I didn't know where to put it

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:44 pm

HAHA, well if it makes you feel better, we just recently changed our color schemes, and we are changing that XD

glad to hear from you, but yeah you found where to post this

Once Again a Thread I didn't know where to put it Empty Re: Once Again a Thread I didn't know where to put it

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:49 pm

I think that the buttons are cool as they are..since no one wants to see Kon, so they know they don'T go there, while Ulquiorra makes it look new, and updated, so it brings ppl ^^
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6841

Post by Hazou Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:20 am

CantinTheGreat wrote:I think that the buttons are cool as they are..since no one wants to see Kon, so they know they don'T go there, while Ulquiorra makes it look new, and updated, so it brings ppl ^^

I'm not say you can't do that.
    Make Ulquiorra bolder and brighter.
    For me bold colors mean new post.
    So if you want it still be neutral colors choose a white or a bright gray for Ulquiorra.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80589

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:38 am

seraphim wrote:HAHA, well if it makes you feel better, we just recently changed our color schemes, and we are changing that XD

glad to hear from you, but yeah you found where to post this

you missed what i said. XD

dont falme each other XD

we will be making new ones, and this matter doesn't need to be discussed upon

-thread closed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 am