Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Stop Fear Mongering and Start Expanding

Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6849

Stop Fear Mongering and Start Expanding Empty Stop Fear Mongering and Start Expanding

Post by Hazou Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:03 am

I am so sick and tired of all this fear mongering. So sick and tired of it.
    Born and raised in the UK. Moved to Canada a few years ago.
    Lived in Canada and then moved to America.
    And there is one thing I noticed with these moves, America's society is a lot different then UK or Canada.
    America pumps fear into its people.
    All I ever see on television is murder, kidnap, rape, anything bad in the world.
    No wonder America kills people with guns more then Canada or the UK.
    Canada on the news we saw real stuff and they talk differently as well.
    In Canada if we had an issue with someone you heard on the news, "We are going to talk this through and see what we are going to do about the situation.
    In America: "War, we are going to war"
    I am tired of fear mongering.
    What are you guy's opinions on American society?
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192520

Stop Fear Mongering and Start Expanding Empty Re: Stop Fear Mongering and Start Expanding

Post by JennyReika Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:18 am

I personally dont pay attention to the media in America. I read news on the Internet and get it from friends.

I really really really hate anything about the end of the world and all that crap... They try to talk about Nuclear War a lot, and I hate when they do.

The simple fact is the reason American Media does that is because they are always thinking of the WORST possible scenario, because it makes for good television.

Although, I have heard them say that they were going to try and talk things out... like with NATO & the United Nations and all that, they try to talk things out.

Our problem is sticking our noses in where they dont belong. We need to let other countries handle their own business, unless theyre doing something that directly harms America.

Do I feel bad for people in other countries? Yes. But still, thats like butting your head into someone elses relationship... unless its directly affecting you and your way of life, stay out of it.

America just wants to butt into everything, but they just need to butt out... ...
    XD
    I made a joke.

Stop Fear Mongering and Start Expanding Empty Re: Stop Fear Mongering and Start Expanding

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:22 am

Canada and UK = Ukitake ans Shunsui = go to war if it is absolutely necessary, fighting to keep peace

America (In my Opinion) = Aizen & Zaraki Kenpachi = I want this to be like that & I kick the life out of Irak because they have oil and we don't & I kick the life out of Afghanistan because they have terrorists which we trained to crash on our towers

Ya, I have a very radical opinion about american politics, don't hate me for that, that wouldn'T be nice

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 1:36 am