Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Chapter 5C: An Icy Interrogation

The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 4789

Chapter 5C: An Icy Interrogation Empty Chapter 5C: An Icy Interrogation

Post by The Storyteller Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:17 pm

The child like being, who craved nothing but torturing others. You are probably the most sadistic out of the captain, minfune. You have a secret that only a few know about, maybe by the end of this it will be seen.

As Aki was was having the time of her life, no doubt killing both hollows and children alike. There was a pulse that was felt inside her. Was it excitement? what it the enjoyment of killing? A bit of both. The hollows were head scream out, a mindless roar, but to Aki they were all screaming.

"Help me!"
    "SAVE ME!
    "I don't what to die!"

They all said something similar... They all did not what to die. all of them wished for nothing more that to be safe and not eaten. Then at the pulse was heard once more, a voice could be heard. It was strangely familiar, however it was unknown what where she heard it.

"Slash, strangle and slaughter... Beat stab and crush... Garrater and impale, torture and execute without mercy... Have you forgotten how much fun this is little Aki?"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9394

Chapter 5C: An Icy Interrogation Empty Re: Chapter 5C: An Icy Interrogation

Post by Aki_624 Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:03 am

Within the grim skies of a small city in Japan a set of doors have appeared. To most regular eyes the set of doors were unseen and invisible to the naked eye. But those with special abilities could see it as clear as day. The gates of hell appeared. Although the doors led to a heaven for souls, or so they proclaim, the devil began to step out. And so did another unfamiliar soul. But they didn't dare step out. A demon approached with malice and bloodlust.

"Ah~ what a delicious smell~ almost covers up the nasty odors of humans! Fear blood ahhh~"

"Akimoto-san. Please remember your mission and return to the kingdom quickly. We need our king"

"bye bye mitsukaze! Take care of my beloved castle while I'm gone! Thanks for walking me.out!"

And so did the gates close and the demon was left alone in a field of game. In a way another member of the third walked the captain out to make sure they don't lose control and get reprimanded. They need their king after all. As soon as the sent of the soul society was gone Aki jumped into action.

They leapt forward cutting up everything that moved. While they were here they should go a little wild just for a little bit. Ah they felt so free. There was a pulsing feeling they couldn't shake off but it was probably their excitement. Until. A voice rang out. Aki stopped for a few minutes they stopped to look.

"Mitsukaze? Eh..... nah left.... was it you bud?"

Aki looked at their sword but the tone was nothing like their sword. So what was it. It wasnt the hollows.screams. Aki shrugged and scratched their arm and looked around with the same smile.

"Alright children! Let's play!"
    The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by The Storyteller Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:12 pm

So the mark was used it seems. You really are so cruel as to used something like this on a shinigami. You are the embodiment of fear and madness after all and i should have expected as much. I must wonder sometimes Lolth if you fear something yourself or are you simply it's originator for everyone, and not just hollows.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

As the voice of the woman echoed in Aki's mind, the pulse was felt when the ice powered captain began to have sudden, intense headache. she began to see children being hunted down by shinigami. The children were on the run it seemed. Some tried to retaliate by assaulting the shinigami but over all it appears that this was becoming a slaughterfest in favor of the gotei 13's finest. As the woman's voice was heard again she, it was heard coming from behind the 3rd division captain. There was a scarlet haired woman seen in a blood red outfit, almost like something a vampire would been seen wearing,and a blade for show. This was an impossibility, this woman was dead for a long time. the deceased captain of 5th division, and one of Aki's closest friends, Rosso.

The scarlet woman's words oozed with seduction, such was the way of her accent.

"When was the last time we had such large hollow killing spree?"

As she raised up her zanpakutou, she fired a shot from the center of the handle. the screams of one of the children was heard as the shot pierce its skin, killing it. Was this real, was Rosso alive. how was she even alive. she looked just like she did back before her death. Her eyes were a powerful as remembered, her body enough to make any man bend under her will. and from her actions, just as cruel.

"That is 16 to me little Aki. how many have you killed?"

Last edited by The Storyteller on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : image change)
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:37 am

Aki only continued to slice away at each head. Killing it before they asked the question. And before they knew it they had another bloodly mask on their hands. Aki threw the next mask away, slowly getting more and more irritated by the pulse on their arm. They rolled up their haori and scratched at it. Almost to the point where it would bleed. And a second later, a piercing headache hit them. Aki stumbled forward shocked at the sudden emergence of it. When they looked up something more unusual appeared before their eyes.

"Orah... what the hell? Did Suki send all of you?"

The blood being shed was unimaginable. It was probably in Aki's favor but none of it made sense. Why would the gotei 13 send an army to eliminate the hollows when they specifically sent them to avoid such things and interrogate the children only.

"Oi, Whos yer capt-"

Before they could finish the voice of the women came again, this time much clearer. And familiar. It came from behind them. The captain was for once nervous to turn around. If it was who they thought it was, no... it couldn't be. But the voice called to them, and Aki slightly began to turn with their sword at hand.

"Ro.s...so.... Is that really? Whe- No. "

Aki raised their blade ready for battle the headache was bothering them, their bleeding piercing arm shaking. But nonetheless Aki was 100% ready to fight. This couldn't be her. She died. Although at the time Aki couldn't believe it either, Rosso who was on par, no far better than Aki to have died. It took weeks for them to accept it. But now here they are in front of their own eyes. A perfect image of her, just as Aki remembered her. Striking and strong.

"Don't worry you'll soon join the numbers....... who are you. Don't give me any b.s. You can't fool me."
    The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by The Storyteller Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:22 pm

A black from the past little Aki. a fallen comrade who should be no more yes there she stood standing before you. Was is fear or anger that held your blade now? Are the feeling of fondness that you had buried again rising from the darkness of your heart? One of the few people that didnt blink an eye at the fact on how merciless you can be minfune?
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Rosso heard this as she turned her scarlett lips into a smile as, canting her head to the side. She gave a small laugh as she folded her arms, the blades of her zanpakutou retracted as blood began to trickle down the arms of the Aki. she was wounded, yet there was no feeling despite all the scratches she did on that arm. Rosso attached her zanpakutou onto her hips as she chuckled a little.

"What do you mean my little snowflake. I am the bloody vampire that reigns over all in 5th division. You gave me that nickname yourself... or do you forget?"

It almost seemed to that Rosso was real as the shinigami seemed to be still killing each of the hollows. She did not seem to fight,, even with a sword pointed at her. Her eyes were as striking as even almost like she was taunting the woman into attacking her. Was this really Rosso? was this the woman that Aki mourned for weeks? or was it an illusion? how could it be an illusion? and why was she showing herself now of all places.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:41 am

The smile was just as accurate. Her features, voice everything about her was exactly as Rosso was. So what was going on? How was she standing here when years ago she disappeared into death's arms. It took awhile for Aki to accept it yes, and when they did they did so. Their mind was 100% aware of the fact Rosso was dead. They went to the ground they died at, her soul and aura had disappeared from the world, it was no longer present. So how?

"Sorreh~ I don't quite recall."

But of course that was a lie. Aki was always giving away nicknames like it was candy. But the one they gave Rosso was something they would remember forever. It wasn't a nickname, but more of a title. Because they recognized Rosso's powers as something great. Aki raised the blade up and got into a light stance ready to cut.

"So ya one of them children?? I'll cut you up..."

But it was far from that , they wanted answers. Who were they, and why are they here in front of Aki after all this time. Or were they really just the spider queen's children? Her visions probably connected to the pain and mark on her arm. She couldn't very well rip off that arm as well, Aki already had one mechanical arm to deal with.
    The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by The Storyteller Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:24 am

And so the penny dropped. It seemed that despite the illusion you have she can see right through it. You can alter her perception you can show her dearest friend and yet she will still not believe you Lolth. You underestimate the shinigami it seemed.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

As she heard this as saw the woman taking a stance 'rosso' gave a menacing smirk almost like she was not troubled by the fact The captain of the third division has been making these wild accusations. In fact it was a smile that confirmed these were real.

Very good my little snowflake. But do not think so little of me as to think I am one of my children. I am simply an illusion within your mind, taking the form one the one person that was closest to you. I am Lolth

She took a bow as she looked down at the woman, not as a friend, but more like prey, almost like she was surrounding the woman and circling her, ready to strike.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:24 am

And so the curtains dropped, the actress has done her part and was ready to close the show, but not yet. As the Rosso still bore the form of her long deceased friend. Aki smiled and laughed along, and relaxed their stance, spinning the blade on their hand. The menacing aura still lingered, even grew.

"Eh~ So yer the reason for my headaches? That's gonna cost ya. Did ya tattoo this thing on mah arm too?"

Aki laughed, but their guard was obviously on high. Aki looked like themselves, relaxed and cheerful even but the aura around they grew and changed as well. It grew colder overtime they took a small breathe fog formed around them. The woman looked like a lioness ready to pounce at the prey, but Aki was also a hunter.

"Lolth? I don't think that showed in the reports... not that I read em. But I'm guessing maybe ya might be the queen?"

Aki pointed their blade at Lolth's face with their head tilted in a playful manner. The situation had changed quite drastically. Their only job was to interrogate the children but the Queen herself arrived.
    The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by The Storyteller Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:39 am

Who is the hunter who is the hunted? who fights and who? Questions that only time can tell. Aki Minifune, will you choose the right path and stay away from the hollows or is your path truly paved in blood?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

The woman nodded as she smiled softly. that was all that was needed to confirm the question that the third division member held. It was all that Aki needed to know that she was right about the identity of this woman.

"That is correct little snowflake, I am the embodiment of fear that the hollows have. I am Lolth, also known as the spider queen. Your task here is to interrogate if i am correct from what that monster said."

Monster? Suki? She may have been stronger than most shinigami, but she has not show off her power. What was Lolth thinking of? The woman smiled as she tilted her head to the side as she cupped the cheek of the woman. It was no felt, almost like this was truly a hologram.

"I will give you the information you need, but in exchange you must do a little favor for me. do and you will be rewarded for it, with more than just the information."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:55 am

A nod, a confirmation. Ah what a joke this was. A playful beautiful joke. Aki wanted to cut off this enemies head since long before meeting them. Now their chance was here. But what? They were held up in some fruitless conversation. They weren't gonna lie, the appearance of Rosso held Aki back. Their blade was surely ready to spill blood but the so called queens words were quite amusing and kept them entranced.

"Lolth huh? Spider Queen. Embodiment of fear? What's their to fear from a cheap imitator?"

Aki's words were just the same, taunting joking. The waved their blade around toward their face with a smirk. Interrogate her? No it was different, Aki was sent to interrogate her children, but the actual thing itself was even better. Aki withdrew their blade and pulled out scalpels from thin air and smiled even wider.

"Monster? Ah Suki-chii~ Sent me yah~ But she wanted me to interrogate about you from ya children but you'll do fine too but if I kill ya before you can even give me a little bit of information what's the point. We can end this quick."

But the spider Queen's words just kept growing. They were even more interesting. A bargain she seeked It seemed as if the Queen knew exactly how to talk to Aki. After all being in charge of treasure town Aki was all about fair deals.

"I doubt it's something I want to do though, why listen I can just kill ya~ Maybe Suki will give me some nice for it."
    The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by The Storyteller Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:00 pm

Clever move Lolth... Entice the childish side of her with a gift. One secret for another. A favor for a favor. But what is the information you seek and why would you give it to this mad captain of all the people? ahhh~ It is a judgement of loyalty to her it seemed.

Lolth looked upon the woman as she grinned a little. when Aki would blink she was gone from sight. The next this shinigami would know was that a new voice was being heard. Not rosso's it belonged to someone far more powerful than the scarlett woman.

"Would I truly reward you? Or am I just using you and the other shinigami for my own personal gain?"

It cant be... The spider queen was imitating her now? of all the people it would have why was it imitating Suki Izuna? As Aki turned around to see the untouchable queen before the woman, she would noticed not only were her eyes opened but two powerful dragonic eyes were staring back at the woman.

"If you truly do believe me, than you are a bigger fool then was though Captain Aki minfune...."

She sounded like she was scolding the captain, but then there was a smile began to form on her face, it then began to crack into a silly grin. This was definitely not the captain commander.

"How was that imitation?... Regardless I need you to kill someone for me... and in exchange you will be given what ever information you seek. That will be given before the task... and after you will be given a very special reward~. You will be given the power to over throw this monster from her throne"

Was she talking about Suki or the the spider queen? It was unsure
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:46 pm

Finally the taunting image of their best friend was gone, along with their voice. It was something they missed for so long, IT was gone now, but for the better. But this time an even grimmer voice rang about. Aki this time wasn't as shocked but annoyed. They slowly turned with a smile, there she was. The most annoying Queen of all the soul society.

"Bleh, your horrible at being Suki. But just as annoying though. Who said I believed you? Just wanna know what yer stupid brain is coming up with~"

Her manner of speech, her appearance could've been Suki, but this imitation could fool no one. Rosso was a good one indeed but this one? Not even close. Maybe like she said it was because it was an image created by her mind. If so Aki felt pretty bad for imaging this Suki up.

"hmm or I could just kill ya~ And kill the person ya want. And Suki~ But I won't do that, Asgier might get real mad at me for it."

Aki disappeared and appeared right in front of the imitation but instead of launching an attack Aki jumped up over the imitation threw the knives at them forming a circle and landed a few feet behind them. Aki smiled while spinning another scalpel on their hand while turning.

"If I kill ya now problem solved, I won't need ya information. What would be the point? Ah wait ya just an image right? Hmm then I guess I do need it.... or I can just pry it off ya children~ Besides if ya give me the info what makes ya think I'll still kill ya foe? I can leave him alive and take the info."
    The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by The Storyteller Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:54 pm

Is Asgier the only reason why you have not killed the captain commander yet, captain of third division? Is he the reason to why you have not avenged the death of your friend? No no there must be something more then that. There must be a deeper reason as to why you have not slain the blind leader of soul society? Could this be loyalty? It seems very slightly more likely then fear of what she is capable of. What do you think old friend? A child at heart fear nothing, for there is nothing to fear.

As the false Suki heard the words of the captain, she smiled gently like the commander would. She was mimicking her very well it seemed from how she stood to her mannerisms. The longer illusion was in the form the more she seemed to be becoming accustomed to what Aki saw of the first division captain.

"You can kill my children if you wish... Many are dying at this very moment by your allies and yet I do not think about entering the human world."

She dismissively waved her hands to point to two captains. Were those two... They must be Asgier and Shaojie, killing children like they were nothing. It was so single to kill them. There was another pulse felt by Aki as the feeling of the skin being tightened a little was felt.

"If you have no use for me then i can simply take something from you... your flesh"

There was still that gentle smile upon her face. Upon Suki it was genuine, but upon this copy it was not anything but. the mark on aki's arm began to twist and rotate as the skin began to become centered here almost like this was the exit point.

"You can serve me as a spy, or die loyal to the very person who killed your little rosso~"

Was this feeling an illusion was this real? at this point there was no immediate way of knowing.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:18 am

Time was ticking. The longer this image persisted the more it became like Suki. It was a image from Aki's mind so slowly it truly became a perfect image of who Suki was. Everything was on point. Her speech, smile, expressions, movements. It almost made Aki want to talk to it like it WAS suki. But it was a mere illusion nothing more nothing less. But still, the image persists in front of their eyes.

"I don't kill to diminish your numbers. I kill cause I think their more fun to destroy then the hollows."

Aki turned to see Asgier and Shoajie cross swords with the children. Now the illusions were getting annoying. Well maybe a little ridiculous. Shaojie maybe, but Asgier wasn't the type to disobey Suki's orders and do what he pleases like Aki and kill the children like that. He was given something different. Aki started to laugh as their slit eyes slowly began to open.

"Ah yer so annoying. More than real Suki or Zatchii or central 46 or the 4th division.... "

Aki took their scalpel and made a cut where the tattoo was. It began to bleed more but the pain was nothing. Aki's smile only widened, their clothes and hair began to freeze. Aki looked up and flipped their usual long bangs back. Their eyes were shining gold and their smile was menacing with sharp teeth ready to rip out her throat.

"Die? Loyal? I think ya know by now I aint a real shinigami right? Loyal ta Suki? kekekeekeke I'm waiting for the day i can rip the throne off her~ Might be awhile but I can wait. She looks too good there. Ne~ Ya can read my mind right~ So can ya tell what I'm thinking?"

Aki licked the blade off their scalpel while simultaneously cutting a little bit of their tongue. Swallowing the blood like it was water. The pain, the illusions, the queen. They all put Aki one step closer to fading to their true self.
    The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by The Storyteller Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:09 am

Loyalty is a hard commodity to come across these days. Power is the only thing that some respect, or maybe a common goal. these are not true loyalty. Who could be loyal to your only pupil. The monster you safeguarded for all this time, my friend? I wonder would they still be loyal when she uses her full strength against a foe worthy enough to be used against.

As the clone of Suki smiled at the captain, her form began to crack a little, like it was made of glass. The illusion tilted her head a little as the body began to show more and more cracks, traveling down the thighs, across the arms and creeping up her neck. Regardless of how she looked, the false Suki still stood there, ready to fall to pieces.

"Right now?... I can tell you in mere moments yours thoughts would be on dodging, half breed...."

With that the illusion shattered and the mind of aki began to clear a little. Only enough to Hear an ear piercing scream as the presence of an enemy was seen. the trail of blood and chaos that the 3rd division captain made was gone, and in its place there was a monster that was rushing towards her, ready to slash at her with either of his blades. it appeared to be have a similar skin structure to that of the children. Was this another creation of the spider queen? or was there something more to it than that?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:24 am

Ah, the illusion it was falling. The almost mirrored image of Suki was falling. The cracks began to show. The perfect glass queen began to crack. First minuscule, now down to her whole body. But it still stood. Just like the real one, no matter what cracks showed, it still would stand.

"aya aya half breed? Ya really dont mince yer words do ya. Well let this mutt show ya what its made of."

The migrane began to fade away. Aki shook their head as their head started to clear a bit. But that followed along with something more hideous than the illusion that was in front of them before. Just before they could really focus a ear piercing scream rang. Aki winced a little before looking back up to see the monster before them. Without hesitation the monster striked.

Aki rolled the side and got up with their blade ready to kill. Without a second for another attack from the monster Aki ran and attempted to slice off one of the monster's arms. It can't kill it yet. THe monster rose from the illusion after all. It could be the piece Aki needs for the answers to the Soul society's questions. Or so they imagined.

"Are you another child? Well as long as your with the queen I'm gonna need ya~"
    The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by The Storyteller Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:21 am

Dear Aki, you have such a hatred in your burning heart... It is a wonder how your power of ice can quench the fire of revenge... perhaps you just biding your time, waiting for the perfect moment to strike, Kenpachi. I wonder is that why you are the interrogator; so that all anger for Suki can be taken out on those who you wish to seek answers from? Just an old man's thought on the matter

The monster fingers twitched as each of the blades embedded in its hands caused the blood this possible child had to run onto the edges of the weapons. It lowered down and lunged at the captain as it tried to strike at the captain of third division. There was a look on it's face. It was angry; a rage that seemed unrelenting as it's left arm swung to strike the captain's mid section!

The mouth of the monsters was clicking as a voice was heard. The voice was hoarse dry, like it was the first time it was speaking.

"k...kill.... kill... KILLL!!!!!!"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:32 am

Another quick attack. What this creature was, who knew. It resembled the children Aki and the others have seen before but this one was quite different. It wasn't even a hollow. The form and it's fighting and power was all different. So what could it be? It resulted from the end of the illusion, but it wasn't another made up form by Aki's brain. From the way it launched Aki could tell. This thing was out to kill. Its hoarse voice made it sound like it was a mute all this time. These first words that escaped his lips were of anger and rage.

"Kill eh? Sorry not today buddy~"

The attack was a feeble attempt to wound Aki. It was an easily avoidable attack. Aki jumped over the creature and tried to land another hit at it on it's legs. Hoping to sever them from it's body. Making it immobile to move.

"Why can't you all just come quietly"

After the attack whether it worked or not, Aki moved back a little observing it. It didn't seemed to be able to give answers as long as they were fighting. The best option was to capture it take it back to the soul society for a proper interrogation. Any minute longer in the world of the living anything could happen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:36 am