Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Nance
Kambly
6 posters

Bleach 339: The Deathbringer Numbers

Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156729

Bleach 339:  The Deathbringer Numbers Empty Bleach 339: The Deathbringer Numbers

Post by Kambly Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:00 pm

Discuss bleach chapter 339 here.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80369

Bleach 339:  The Deathbringer Numbers Empty Re: Bleach 339: The Deathbringer Numbers

Post by Nance Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:55 pm

Great chapter!

All i can say is.. Halibel.. *nosebleed* !!!!

Hitsugaya getting pawned... again >.> I want Yama to fight Halle Berry!
    Kenichi
    Kenichi
    Soul

BD-cash : 6635

Bleach 339:  The Deathbringer Numbers Empty Re: Bleach 339: The Deathbringer Numbers

Post by Kenichi Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:15 pm

Brilliant chapter. It's a shame we have to go back to Ichigo and Ulquiorra just as this chapter was getting good.
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220441

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:25 am

finally great chapter!!! okay all are great..but I was a little bored with Sun-Sun and Apache and Mila Rose.. plus Alon..ehh so we can see more important fights now! yay I can´t wait to see Ichi vs Ulquiorra... and I´d like to know if Hinamori, Hisagi and Matsumoto will be fine...*sigh*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32556

Post by Dark Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:33 am

shocked to see stark as primera could of sworn it would of been Barragan Mad that hitsuguya was loosing to hanibel though really suprising chapter.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47196

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:23 am

Well I have to say it was nice to see the new Numbers when they were released; at least now we know for sure who is who.

I would also like to add that I am glad Bleach is taking another week off. Trust me, I'm like anyone else, I love to have something new to read each week, but honestly, coming out weekly seems to hurt the story a bit. It's like things are rushed to fast. Well anyway, Good chapter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content