Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Greetings!

YoshitsuneTenchuryu
    YoshitsuneTenchuryu
    Human

BD-cash : 3306

Greetings! Empty Greetings!

Post by YoshitsuneTenchuryu Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:21 pm

Hello everyone! My real name is Joe. I look forward to our interactions together. I love bleach and I am happy to meet others who do as well. I don't want to start off as a vice captain. I would rather start at a lower seat and work my way up the ranks so as to add depth to my character's development. Was thinking of making him someone who's been out of the academy for a few years but hasn't really done too much of note. I am excited to learn the different rules and about everyone else here as well. Right now I am at work and posting this from my cell phone so I'm afraid that I cannot add any more detail here. Have a great day all!
    Uldir
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 3635

Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings!

Post by Uldir Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:58 am

Hello welcome to bleach dynasty. my name is kevin I enjoy bleach as well as I'm sure everyone on this site does or we would not be here. Look forward to seeing your character app. Enjoy your stay and have a good day
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9390

Post by Aki_624 Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:38 am

Hey Welcome To BD! You can call me Aki! Ask any of our admins or fellow members if you have any questions about the site. I understand if you want to work your way (it's nice to hear that actually) but you don't have to start off real low! If your qualified you can work your way up to VC and even Captain real quick! We're going to have a lot of open captain positions soon! ANYWAYS.

We'r e pretty relaxed group so take your time with the app I can't wait to see it let's RP soon!
    YoshitsuneTenchuryu
    YoshitsuneTenchuryu
    Human

BD-cash : 3306

Post by YoshitsuneTenchuryu Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:12 am

Thanks for the warm welcome Aki and Kevin! I will do my best on it. It's been a while since I rp'd with anyone. Is it supposed to be written in third person right?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9390

Post by Aki_624 Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:40 am

Yes! BD works with a third person style RP! You can look around the forums for RP samples. Or even some character application for RP samples.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:28 am