Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

An Explanation

ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

BD-cash : 7047

An Explanation Empty An Explanation

Post by ShinishiNamba Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:56 am

So first off I should be back with some regularity shortly. I had several real life factors that were starting to impact my ability to function. I was working 12 hour work days sunday-saturday, Issues arose with my family and I am expecting a newborn in less than a week and finally my computer decided to die aswell. I am sorry to those who I had threads that were still active and fell into inactivity. I hope this at least explains why my almost sudden disappearance.
    Rapture8
    Rapture8
    11th Division Captain
    11th Division Captain

BD-cash : 4662

An Explanation Empty Re: An Explanation

Post by Rapture8 Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:56 am

Hey Man it has been a week and I simply replying to say I hope your new born is healthy and you are my friends congrats!

PS: Please tell me I ant early here xD
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9389

Post by Aki_624 Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:46 am

Hey man! Don't worry about it! Like we always say real life is so much more important and should take priority no matter what. Come back whenever you are comfortable the few of us, or at least me, will always be here!

Congrats to your new born, hope everything is going good and remember to Take Care of Yourself!
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5256

Post by vergil_90 Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:27 am

Glad to hear that you are back. No worries about being missing for a while, completely understandable. You sound like you had a lot on your plate so there's no rush come back fully when you can relax. There's no need to overdo it or put yourself under needless stress.

Congrats on your newborn. Hope everything is going well, and remember to just take it handy :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content