Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

A Weird Welcome

alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 4963

A Weird Welcome Empty A Weird Welcome

Post by alice of the Rose Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:06 am

Alice stood with her boots shoulder width apart, and her arms folded behind her back. Today she wore her blue dress with a white apron. Her eyes were narrowed, but over all the facial expression she held was neutral. The sun was setting behind her, as she stood at the arch of the 6th Division.

Today her new Vice Captain/ Lieutenant would arrive. She didn't know much other than it was a male and that he had blonde hair. Ah well, as long as he liked tea she would find use for him. Alice was over all unsure of how this would play out. She wasn't particularly skilled at social skills.

She just hoped this mystery member of her Division would be on time. One mustn't be late. Especially with such a cruel Captain as Captain Liddell. She could be very unforgiving for not being punctual. Not to mention the audacity of being late for your very first day.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5314

A Weird Welcome Empty Re: A Weird Welcome

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:44 am

Soren made his way along the barracks to the archway of the sixth division the sun was setting so he knew he wouldn't much time for social interactions he mostly just wished to make his introductions and prepare for his responsibilities for being Vice Captain of this sixth division. As he approached the archway his gaze fell on a woman standing there looking rather perplexing to him her style of dress seemed off as she was a Shinigami in the Siereitei wearing human style clothing then he remembered he actually made a few changes to his own uniform such as turning it inversed colors and making it more... form fitting alas he knew he wouldn't get anywhere by dawdling there he decided to confront the girl.

Coming up to the girl he silently took a bow and spoke in a calm tone. Excuse me miss I am Soren Kiyomeru I was looking for a Captain Liddell. I was wondering if you might know where I could find her? Soren rose to face the girl not knowing what would come next he was terrible at social meetings since losing his past but hopefully wasn't too terrible.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:58 am

Alice raised an eyebrow as a man matching the description given for the new lieutenant. His uniform was inverted as far as colors were concerned, which was a good thing, in the eyes of Captain Liddell. To be honest, she had never even worn her Captain Haori since receiving it. It simply sat up on the wall behind her chair in her office. She liked her clothes, and only revealed her Shinigami styled clothes when needed in the heat of battle.

He had made his way before her and bowed. He was apparently sent to her without even an idea of what she looked like as her stood before her asking where Captain Liddell happened to be. She took a deep breath and sighed. "I AM Captain Liddell. Do you think I stood here for the fun of it?" The question was obviously rhetorical, as she turned on her heel and began walking towards the long barracks building ahead.

"I am Captain of this Division. Here, we run internal affairs. Inside drama and bullshit of the Soul Society. I see things very black and white, and solve the issues quickly. Bullshit stops proper work flow, and we cannot have that in a time like this. Things are beginning to happen in the Human World, and therefore everyone must keep their eyes on the goal, not who is dating who." She stated as she approached her office door.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:16 am

Soren was taken back by the fact this was his captain and sighed raising his hand to his face sighing softly into it after she made the comment that made himself look and feel like a idiot the thoughts running about in his head. Those idiots said someone strangely dressed I wasn't expecting someone out of uniform... I'll need to head back and properly remind them how to do their jobs. Soren noticed that his Captain had begun to move and explained the operations of the sixth division moving quickly he closed at distance between them.

After her rather harsh sounding introduction and explanation he followed her to her office door. I'll keep that in mind Captain Liddell. You shall have my undivided attention regardless all these matters. Soren remained quiet after that still a bit irritated that he madesuch a stupid introduction.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:27 am

She opened the door and held it open for the new Vice Captain. Her hand motioned for him to enter. Inside there was a large throne chair, behind a black desk. A small simple black chair on the opposite side. The Haori of the 6th Division hung up like a trophy behind the throne, and a large book shelf to the left side of the room. It was covered in books about psychology starting in the 40's to current. Even some odd medical books found their way onto the shelves. The right side of the office had a small table with a few tea cups and a kettle. The walls and floor were a dark oak. Over head there was a black chandelier. Over all it had a mad and yet classy feel to it.

"Before we take you to your room, I would like to know a bit about you. I don't really care for small talk but as my new right hand it is best to know boundaries, personalities, and skills." Her voice was even and seemed to not even take note of the odd introduction at the gate.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:52 am

Soren took note of the room as he entered, however it was a bit much for him to take in at first but he just pushed any curiosities about the theme or decorations of the room he had in mind aside for now. He listened to his captains request as she wished to more about Soren himself. Upon hearing this Soren stood in dead center of the room looking up at the chandelier placing his left hand resting on his zanpaktou and remained quiet for a few seconds speaking in a sober tone. As much as I would love to tell you about myself due to my memories disappearing I don't really have all that much to say but I'll go over a few things I have managed to figure out since then.

Soren sighed and spoke again. I don't particularly have a current goal set in mind other then to fulfill my duties to Siereitei while doing these I hope to fill in my missing memories through this, I don't like people who obstruct my way whenever I need something done stand in my path whoever you are and I will cut you down, and finally I hope to have pleasure working with you and the rest of the squad members while we maintain the peace... That's really all I suppose I have no qualms really with anything else. Soren turned to meet his eyes with his captain giving off a serious expression looming over his face not giving any signs weakness or doubt in his words this was his goal for now and he was going to fulfill it. Soren spoke but one last time to his Captain ..What about you Captain? What would I expect out you with goals, boundaries, personality quirks?
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:31 pm

Alice walked around the man, her boots echoing of the walls and floor boards. She would be lying if she said that sound was not part of the reason she purchased the material. She went behind the desk and sat in her throne styled chair. She didn't do it for royal purposes as much as she liked her head well supported. She leaned forward, with her elbows now on the desk, and her hands folded in front of her mouth as if praying, but her head was forward and her eyes burying themselves into her new Vice Captain.

"I lack empathy almost completely. That's all you will need to note for now." Her voice came a bit dark, and challenging. After that she was silent, but stared intently.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:56 pm