Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Akaiyuki (DONE)

Akiayuki
    Akiayuki
    Human

BD-cash : 3797

Akaiyuki (DONE) Empty Akaiyuki (DONE)

Post by Akiayuki Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:58 am

(Shinigami Warrior of God)

(Your character here)

Akiayuki

"Choose silence of all virtues, for by it you hear other men's imperfections, and conceal your own."

Basic Information:

Name: Akiayuki
    Age Appearance: 17
    Affiliation:
    Division: 12
    Appearance: Akia is tall and slender figure with a height of six foot one and a weight of 154 lbs. She has snow white hair worn  in a long ponytail, held with different colored ribbons. Her eyes a bright purple and never fully open and can be very intimidating or gentle and change in a second. no one in the academy or squads has seen her face she wears a white mask its features similar to what a hollow has. the eye slots are long narrow slits and to short slits at the nose of the mask.  

Akia wears the traditional Shinigami uniform with alterations to match the commander-in-chief of the Onmitsukidō, which has no sleeves and doesn't cover the back. Draped over her shoulders is a red dragon patterned lady's kimono which has been modified into a very long scarf . Her zanpakuto is carried by the  crimson obi sash in an iaidō style.  
    Personality: Akia’s skills and way she lived make her a very quiet person not engaging in conversions, and when she does she keeps it short . She is constantly listening to music but can read the lips of those she does open in conversation with. Though socially she seems unable to handle herself, she shows a deceptively cunning and serious side when the situation warrants it and those that see this may see her as cold and calculated and the quickness in which she can adjust to a sudden threat is surprising to most.    

Your Legacy:

Character Story: journal entry #1
    I've started writing in these journal just in case I forget again, a few weeks ago I wake up in a shake in a place called Kusajishi in the soul society. all I remember is may names Akiayuki or at least I think it is.
    Journal entry #2
    weirdest thing happened today near the tavern, a few man attacked me with swords. I've never felt my body move like that , when the first man attacked without thinking  broke is arm and took the sword. then my body it seemed like I was a puppet my movements I didn't know I could do that.
    journal enrty #8
    I've heard things about these  Shinōreijutsuin im going to cheek it out to day... hold on a thief just ran off with my only coin.
    journal entry#12
    Well I'm in I passed the entrance exam. they say my  Reiatsu's vey impressive I start in a few weeks. in the first class under instructor Gengorō Ōnabara.
    journal entry # 17
    haven't written in these for a while the academy is keeping me bust, cant decide if that's a good thing yep, any way Ōnabara says I have some impressive skills in  Hohō he says with enough practice I may even be close to a captain in the skill. also his in impressed with my talent in zenjustu, but my unnatural skill is also drawling rivals and I don't want to fight them.  
    journal entry #22
    well graduations coming soon, one more year, I'm going to starts meditating to try and learn my zanpakutos name, wish me luck.
    journal entry # 27
    Furōzun-u that's the name, her inner world was beautiful, and that cold air it seemed familer,who was I before death. Well besides that im gonna be graduating these week I'm going to try and get into the vice captain postion of division 12 think id make a great addition plus I ace the writing and research test far better then my physical tests.  

RP Sample:  I was in the captains office of the 12th division. The squad had still not been assigned a new captain and though I was socially concealed and knew I was unable to lead a whole division, hell I could hardly lead a small team to the human world. I secretly wished I could achieve my bankai and become captain myself. As I stood there day dreaming, foot steps come from the hall way and a male, I had again not taken the time to learn name or rank, another reason I could never be a captain, stood in the door way.

"Active-captain Akiayuki" the man says looking at me as if not expecting to have to be here. I turn and look at him, the only reason he could address me by name would be that he was there when the captain of squad Seven introduced me to the squad as active captain, I nod in acknowledgement seeing he hadn't spoken yet.

" The captain of the fourth division has requested your help with a mission of hers " the man says and I see why he ha been looking so shocked, it is most unusual for any captain to request the 12th divisions help, epically mine in particular.        

I head to the entrance of the barracks where captain Mayyuki was waiting in there with her own vice-captain, which though I've seen him countless times only know him by rank and not name.

" Capitan Mayyuki theses is very unusual, what is so important you would need me for" I say my tone calm and clear as usual. she looks at me and starts walking and I fallow.

" we need your unusual hobby for body modifications and hollows"  she says as the surprise is hidden behind my mask, I kept my studies a secret hollow body modification was yes in truth a hobby and was one I was proud of, but I did not share it.

My silence most have given it away because next the captain said" Don't be so surprised the Soul Society has had problems with your kind of hobby before, its only natural we keep on eye on you"  I nod not going to avoid it if they already knew.

" I don't see how I can help my research is all theoretical and I've only worked on Gigai  and mod souls, never on a actual soul reaper"   I sat as we stoop at the ruins  od a small street body's lay scattered in the street and I instantly start to notice makes on the corpses that resemble my own research.

" Active-captain Akiayuki, start explaining how these corpse have modification  that you claim is theoretical research"  the captain says I her the threat in her tone as I kneel and examine one of the corpses.

after a few minutes I stand my hand on my sword" I have no excuses that these is my research, see the creaks in his skin he or someone was trying to use him to create a Hierro, but as seen in my research  he spiritual energy hardened his skin not on it" I turn and look at the captain" I don't know who stole my research but as stated earlier I've been under surveillance, that means someone most have found out"

I watch both the captain and the vice-captain very closely" I will turn my research over to you if it means my loyalty, and allow a search of my lab, I ensure you will find no shred of normal souls in my research"

the captain steps forward  her tone calm and relaxed " relax just examine the corpses and take any necessary samples, we both know you aren't capable of something like these" I nod and hurry over to another corpse  the captain leans against the wall.

"you really think she is capable of none of these" the vice captain says watching me closely.
    the captain sighs and looks at me" can you answer why she wears that mask way she's always seen with that journal, these are thing that only the lonely dawn, and someone so lonely and quiet could never do something like these and still wear a mask"        

Powers & Abilities:

Zanpakutō:
    Zanpakuto Spirit Description: Furōzun-u's appearance is that of a very small, young girl with short black hiar and ocean blue eyes shes wares a long lady's kimono with a koi patterned design.  
    Zanpakuto Name: Furōzun-u
    Inner World: The word is a vast landscape of water an ice it is constently raining but no clpuds can be seen in the sky. Furōzun-u can be found in a little ponds in the middle of ruins of a temple at the top of a mountain of ice.
    Sealed Appearance:The blade is much longer than a standard Zanpakutō's, roughly the size of a nodachi, the guard which extends inward from its center and is wrapped in cloth and a pure black hook on the end, the hilt is  a curved handle made of a finely sanded and dark stained red oak with a silver base .
    Shikai
    Name: Furōzun-u
    Shikai Release Phrase: pour down from the heavens
    Released Appearance:  Furōzun-u is the same as it was in its sealed form. only that mist or stream seems to radiate from the blade
    Shikai Special Ability:  the blade instently starts to freeze anything it comes in contact with, also can create water that can be fired or set by the blade that will freeze once it makes contact.

Bankai
    Name: (Name of your final released Zanpakuto)
    Bankai Release Phrase: (What is said to release your Zanpakuto into its final form)
    Released Appearance: (What does your Zanpakuto look like in its final state)
    Bankai Special Ability: (What can your Bankai do that makes it special)

Abilities

(Max 12, you can add/unlock as you progress, but to be able to use technique, you must acquire it in-game)

Name: Eis blood
    State: Shikai,
    Terms of Usage:no special conditions
    Description: by standing in the  iaidō style stance and with one quick and swift strike no matter how little the damage taken the opponent will feel cold and sluggish.  
    Downside: the attack is not physically damaging and the effect do not seem to effect the opponent until later on

Name: icy Sichel
    Description: by slashing with Furōzun-u she sends a cresent shaped mass of water at her opponent that begins to freeze on contact
    Downside: the attack lacks any type of force on impact

Name: Eis pillars
    Description: by stabbing into the ground the blade creates a large pool of water that reflects the surface that was once there. and when these pond is stepped in the water shoots into the shy and freezes
    Downside: the pond ripples like water and can is triggered by any who step in it be that friend foe or the Akia herself

Name: Eis Sprenger
    Terms of Usage: most have four Eis pillars already sat up
    Description: by placing a fifth Eis pillar the polls connect and create on large Eis pillar.  
    Downside: time consuming and most have four Eis pillars that are set that haven't been triggered

Bleachdynasty.com

Akiayuki
    Akiayuki
    Human

Akaiyuki (DONE) Empty Re: Akaiyuki (DONE)

Post by Akiayuki Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:32 am

ok making a replay so it can be seen I've been waiting a good long while would be grateful if my app was at least looked at
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9410

Post by Aki_624 Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:51 am

Wow sorry about that!
    Since your already RPing and what not I'll give it a approval.
    I guess the only problem would be the rank you chose but for now.

[1/2] APPROVED
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7626

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:47 am

You wish to become the 21th Division Vice a Captain? ... Oh boy... Right.. This may take a while... I better go find Rioshi again...
    Akiayuki
    Akiayuki
    Human

Post by Akiayuki Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:29 am

so to these long for a second reply and is that an approval or telling me to wait more at these point I don't care if it is, no offence if I sound rude but I didnt expect to have to wait
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7626

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:29 am

You're gonna be waiting for a while, the 12th Captain comes and goes, my reccomendation is choose an active squad
    Akiayuki
    Akiayuki
    Human

Post by Akiayuki Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:43 am

ohhh alright,but you didn't answer my other question is these my second approval
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9410

Post by Aki_624 Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:57 am

yes your character sheet it approved but your squad and rank is pending. Is that a good answer?
    If you wish to be in the 12th its fine but you won't be a VC. Not until Rioshi comes back and tells us yes or no but he is off for very long times.

Sorry you had to wait so long, we're all busy and the site is a bit inactive atm. We only have two real active admins right now which is me and Mike but we both have our lives as well.
    I'm busy with school and rehearsals till late nights for the next two weeks but after I will be on more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:12 pm