Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Mitsuo The Prideful WIP

MitsuoJigokugami
    MitsuoJigokugami
    Human

BD-cash : 3904

Mitsuo The Prideful WIP Empty Mitsuo The Prideful WIP

Post by MitsuoJigokugami Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:49 am

(Shinigami Warrior of God)

(Mitsuo The Prideful)

Character Name

"I have waited countless centuries for my return."

Basic Information:

Name: Mitsuo The Prideful
    Age Appearance: 30
    Affiliation: Former Shinigami
    Division: Former 1st Division
    Appearance: Mitsuo is about 6 feet tall long black hair with reddish eyes, he has a muscular/athletic build. He wears a variation of the Shinigami Shihakusho which is red on black instead of black on white, his Zanpakuto hangs slightly on his waist behind his back. Mitsuo has a Sigil that covers most of his left forearm.
    Personality: Mitsuo is arrogant and prideful as his name says, he believes that he is the greatest. He is also sadistic often taking great pleasure in seeing someone fail against him. He also holds those under him with very little regard.

Your Legacy:

Character Story:

Mitsuo was "born" into a rich family and it was this kind of life style that lead him into thinking that he is superior to everyone. As a child he met and formed a small following of children, the four closest to him were Zanju, Haku, Ki and Ho. As the years would pass Mitsuo and his friends would grow closer and they would all join the Shinigami Academy where they would graduate be placed in the same Division by chance. Mitsuo would after several years be tasked with finding something that was considered a myth. He spent years searching with a small squad of six(seven including him and his Minions would accompany them unofficially) Soul Society, Earth and they even went to Hueco Mundo. After completely this mission they returned and reported to the Captain Commander. Mitsuo was given a temporary leave but he wasn't allowed to leave the Seireitei. After several failed attempts at trying to leave, Mitsuo was summoned to the Captain Commander's Office and was tasked with another mission, this one would require him to go into to hell and do recon on the beings that dwell there.   Mitsuo and his small squad of six(seven if you include him) were sent to hell, they remained there for years, finally after no contact came from the Seireitei Mitsuo returned but the rest of his squad was missing. He went to the Captain Commander's Office to confront him, he was locked and sealed away after that meeting.

RP Sample:

Mitsuo looked around at the landscape of Hueco Mundo, this was his first time being there and it was depressing. He knew what his squad was looking for, they finally came across "the forest hidden in the sands of the eternal". As the squad entered the "the forest" they encountered incredibly strong hollows the further in the went, after what seemed like days of fighting they came across a temple which was surrounded by several Adjuchas and a single Vasto Lorde. The squad Approached the Temple and engaged the Adjuchas, while the Vasto Lorde stood and watched. As the battle came to an end several of the squad were injuried but Mitsuo climbed the steps and approached the Vasto Lorde. The Vasto Lorde simply looked at him and motioned him into the temple, Mitsuo followed him carefully into the temple.....

Powers & Abilities:

{To be able to use technique, Shikai and Bankai, knowledge and know how must be acquired in-game)

Zanpakutō:
    Zanpakuto Spirit Description: a cloaked humaniod who carries serveral control bars and a puppet attached to his left shoulder.
    Zanpakuto Name: Kami no asobi
    Inner World: a large theater with a huge stage where Kami no asobi sits surrounded by puppets
    Sealed Appearance: It is the normal length of a katana and its sheath is black while the handle is black with a white center. The blade is two tone black with a white edge.

Shikai
    Name: Kami No Asobi (God's Play)
    Shikai Release Phrase: all of creation falls under god's play, Kami No Asobi
    Released Appearance: The Zanpakuto's Appearance does not change when released but several puppet strings hang from the bottom of the handle.
    Shikai Special Ability: His Zanpakuto manifests the original wielder of another zanpakuto, granting him control of the the manifestation.

Bankai
    Name: Kami no kesshō-hō (God's Final Act)
    Bankai Release Phrase: The curtain rises as the actors give their lives, Kami no kesshō-hō
    Released Appearance: The blade becomes longer and wider and the puppet strings have wrapped themselves up Mitsuo's arm and an X shaped Puppet Control Bar is on his back he also gains a cloak similar to his spirits.
    Bankai Special Ability: Not only can he manifest the original wielder of a zanpakuto but the manifestation gains the usage of its Zanpakuto abilities

Abilities

(Max 12, you can add/unlock as you progress, but to be able to use technique, you must acquire it in-game)

Name: Tamashī o jittai (Materialize Soul)
    State: Shikai
    Terms of Usage: This technique activated by touching his zanpakuto to another zanpakuto of someone who has died or is dead.
    Description: By touching his zanpakuto to another zanpakuto, he causes the residual energy and imprint that is in the blade to manifest the original wielder who has access to all of their original abilities minus the releases of their Zanpakuto. He is limited to 3 manifestations.
    Downside: The more Zanpakuto that he causes to materialize the more strain it causes to his body and the more of a drain on his Reiatsu.

Name: Kansei shita tamashī o jittai (Materialize Completed Soul)
    State:  Bankai
    Terms of Usage: This technique activated upon release of bankai, this technique does effect previously manifested souls. He can manifest 6 different manifestations.
    Description: An upgraded version of his shikai but this technique allows the manifested soul to use all of their abilities including their Zanpakuto Releases.
    Downside: The same as his shikai but if bankai is used by the manifested the drain on his reiatsu increases significantly.

Name: Yobidasu (Summon)
    State:  Regular
    Terms of Usage: This ability is activated by touching a sigil on his left arm.
    Description: This Ability allows him to summon his subordinates no matter where they are or where he is. This ability is used to summon Zanju, Haku, Ho and Ki.(those four are his most trusted subordinates)
    Downside: This technique requires varying degrees of Reiatsu depending on distance and how many have been summoned.

Name: Setsuzoku sa rete iru kokoro (Connected mind)
    State: Shikai and Bankai
    Terms of Usage:This technique can be activated after a manifestation is created
    Description: Mitsuo can see and hear what a manifestion is seeing or hearing.
    Downside: Mitsuo's attention is diverted by how many Manifestations there are.

Name: Hokori no gaikan (Appearance of Pride)
    State:  All
    Terms of Usage: This Technique is always active as it is tied to his Reiatsu
    Description: Mitsuo's Reiatsu gives off a feeling of pride and overconfidence in ones ability causing them to make mistakes and become useless.
    Downside: beings of high Reiatsu can negate the effect on themselves otherwise there is no downside.

Name: Jigoku no mon (Gates Of Hell)
    State: Regular
    Terms of Usage:This Technique is activated by using four other people as a sacrifice and Mitsuo's blood
    Description: Using four people as a sacrifice and his blood Mitsuo can create a gate of hell allowing him to travel to hell and from there he can travel else where.
    Downside: loses four subordinates and has to cut himself in order to use the ability.

Name: Chūkū no mono o shōkan (summon the hollow ones)
    State: Regular
    Terms of Usage:This technique can be activated at any point.
    Description: Mitsuo can summon 4 Gillian or 2 Adjuchas hollows to his location gaining some control over them.
    Downside: this technique requires alot of Reiatsu to use and is taxing on him during the summoning.

Bleachdynasty.com

Last edited by MitsuoJigokugami on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:54 am; edited 3 times in total
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9410

Mitsuo The Prideful WIP Empty Re: Mitsuo The Prideful WIP

Post by Aki_624 Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:06 am

I think a bit more detail on his personality and character legacy would be nice. Because the characters origins seem very vague. Also a few grammar errors but no biggie.

RP Sample is unnecessary kind of cause we already know how you RP but thanks!

My only real problems are with the abilities. Such as the one where you can control or summoning different souls, zanpaktou and hollows. We might need to limit the amount you can bring out and just how much of their ability you can use. But I guess this ability is okay because your a villain? Those are my only problems. If I'm wrong anyone else can jump in and correct me.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

BD-cash : 7068

Post by ShinishiNamba Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:12 am

I know I gotta put number limits on the abilities this is the first time i've ever made a villain character for a site like this so any advice is good advice for me. so thank you aki
    MitsuoJigokugami
    MitsuoJigokugami
    Human

BD-cash : 3904

Post by MitsuoJigokugami Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:34 am

I'd like to elaborate more on personal history but I feel like if I elaborate too much it'll give away too much about him to the players
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:28 am

well not necessarily too much. you can end it like the way you did here. But just before it maybe elaborate it a bit more. Give it some history. So maybe we can refer to his past a bit during RP? I dunno I would like to know more.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10940

Post by Zatoichi Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:23 am

I'd like more in depth myself on his history as a he is a former captain commander then his history would be increasingly more than it is and explain everything further that lead him up to this point. same for personality. As of now it seems very dry and weak.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:03 pm

BTW, guys, i moved this in this section because this character is for the filler, I'd also like your input in this filler.

Maybe for the history bit, you just post a basic parts - how he came to be part of the 1st division- and just that, nothing about what he's done or where he is, whats happening to him now.

Just my opinion ^_^
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:53 am

ill add more about before he became a shinigami that might help alittle and some info on what he did before his "missions"
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:39 am

also I need you to give MitsuoJigokugami access to the  character so that I can add the required info. also he isn't a former captain-commander but is of captain level. I debated actually making him weaker than captain level at first encounter and as he progresses becomes stronger. I can still do this if everyone thinks its a good idea. any input on this would be greatly appreciated. I originally planned on revealing more of his history throughout the Filler, through his subordinates and other npc characters associated with him.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:41 am

[1/2] approved
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain