Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Lost In The Rain

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9389

Lost In The Rain - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost In The Rain

Post by Aki_624 Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:34 am

"your both in luck and out of luck. This rain is here to stay for probably till the end of the world. Lets just hope ot doesnt get acidic enough to burn the ground" she leaned against the wall petting her dog looking like shes on vacation. Recieving the question she looks up at hazamas face and then pondered for a minute or two.

"for... years... i think? Well before this rain and the flood at least. Who can say. Its hard to remem b er how much time has passed when you dont have a calender or a clock around. Or the sun! Keeping trafk of time and the thought of day and night doesnt really suit this place. So I guess. Ive been here since the rain begun
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

BD-cash : 7047

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:52 am

Listening to his captain Hazama finished the cup of tea, he placed it down thinking if all of the captains took this much interest and time in their subordinates.

Captain is there anymore tea? also I haven't seen anyone at all since we've been here. I haven't even seen the Vice Captain.

Hazama moved toward the wall resting his zanpakuto across his legs but not out of reach of his tea cup.

I don't mean to be rude but where did you find your pet?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:35 am

Aki gladly poured him another cup of tea and some more for her as well. At the question of other subordinates Aki couldn't help but laugh once more, even more at the thought of a vice captain. She stopped laughing to answer his question.

"What you see is what you get. And I don't mean there are only us here in this place. There are others but, we don't come out to often. But if we do we're mostly in the shadows. Well lowly divisioners anyway, and a few dwellers and animals. A vice captain though. Haven't had one of those in a while. I don't plan to have one anytime soon anyway. You know people here just do what they want. When needed I'll call them into order. Till then we're all just living in this place."

Her dog barked at being mentioned as a pet. "Ame is more like a companion then a pet. A pet is just a... friendly keeping don't you think? We met here in the rain. A few animals live here. Not many. But this one here just happened to stay by my side. "
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:29 am

Hazama wasn't sure at first if his captain was laughing at him or the question, after she explained about the division and that Ame was her companion Hazama wondered what else 3rd division had in store for him. He continued to drink his tea that Captain Aki poured for him, it had been a long time since Hazama had been able to relax like this.

Captain I want to say thank you, thank you for every thing you have done for me today and don't worry I won't bow this time. Also thank you for showing me that in order to progress forward I must face my fear and not run from it. It must be hard though running a division by yourself

Hazama looked at how close his captain was to this animal, her companion. This was the closeness that he once shared with his brothers. He wondered if he would find something to fill that place inside him.

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:38 am

Aki raised her cup and bowed her head a little at him while brightly smiling. "Thank you as well, I haven't talked to another shinigami and drank tea like this in awhile. its good to just sit like this and take a day off ya know? The worlds in chaos but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy a cup of tea am I right?"

The drank the rest of her tea in one gulp and let out a sigh of refreshment. "It's not hard at all. I pretty much run around ignoring all my duties and paperwork. Its like skipping out on a class at the shinigami academy. It's a wonder how I passed. I'm glad you'll stay and hopefully you'll discover things in the third I didn't even know about. And hopefully you can meet other shinigami in other divisions as well. Some are real good people some... are just.... not my cup of tea. Now a question for you. why'd you join the third anyways? Any special traits about yourself? I'd like to hear more about you and less about me to be honest. "
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:05 am

Hazama sat thinking about the question that Captain Aki asked him.

Well Captain, it seemed like a place that could use my assistance. Its a mysterious sounding place I was drawn to it. I was trained in life as a samurai, ever since I was little. I seemed to have forgotten that part of my life, thanks to you though captain I remember.

Hazama ran his hands across both sheaths of his zanpakuto.

My favored weapons were always a katana/tanto pair. I was one of the best amongst my brothers. They of course were better than me in other disciplines, I have scars from my training that cover my body.

Hazama looked up toward the ceiling, breathing deeply and exhaling he looked back toward captain aki and finished his tea.

my brothers were not my actual brothers but they were also retainers to lord Asano. There were 47 of us each one as loyal as the others to Lord Asano. When I first arrived here I took up jobs as a bodyguard, I had several employers till I joined up at the academy
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:04 am

Aki seemed more intrigued with Hazama then before. His past was quite interesting then most. A samurai. An era whole different from when she died.

"It's not uncommon for one to forget the past. Especially when of those when they were alive. Actually. It's more uncommon and rare for one to remember. It's not really normal I think to remember their human life. So you were a student even in the before life. I'm with you on that one. I was great at everything but academics. In life and death. And kido... I suck at that as well. But you look like your strong in all disciplines."

She pulled out a small bamboo wrapped package to reveal rice balls. As she handed one to him she poured him another cup of tea as well. It almost looked like she was ready to go on a picnic before she ran into Hazama.

"Well when your closely bonded to someone its obvious they are exactly like family. Samurais have blood brothers and stuff like that right? I don't really know all that much except that you all kept your honor no matter what. Which in fact I like. A body guard huh? What made you join the academy? If you had employers you probably could have been okay alone."
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:23 pm

Hazama accepted the rice ball and thought about the question.

I had many employers. I went from one place to another following potential leads on my brothers. I was with one employer for many years when he finally died of old age it was his wisht for me to go to the academy

Hazama finished the rice ball and continued.

financially I was well off but I could not go against the dieing wish of a man I respected, Ill never forget his name Akefune. He was afraid that someone was trying to kill him, he got my name from one of my past employers. I was with him till the day he died.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:09 am

Hazama defiantly was a honorable man, honest as well. Though his past and personality doesn't seem like the type for the third in all honesty. Maybe the first division seemed more his style. But it didn't matter to her. If he wanted to be here so be it. Honoring a dead mans wish for him to enter the academy. Kind of strange for a dead mans last wish.

"You seem to be quite loyal. Which is really different then anyone else here. Which isn't a bad trait don't worry. It's quite honorable that you would enter the academy and become a shinigami just because you respected a man. That's a rare trait as well. Your a just a rare person entirely. To find your brothers though. That must have been hard. You don't know where they might end up after death. THe soul society is huge and one might have even become a hollow if they didn't make it."

He could have lived the way he was for an eternity yet he chose to become gods slave. "You must have been a famous body guard if you had a good number of employers and a lot of money, especially in the rukongai. Wealth is rare unless your born into one of the noble families."
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:28 am

I've thought of that Captain, that some of them might have become hollows but only after joining the academy. Akefune had mentioned repeatedly that he thought I should join up. I was far from wealthy but I wasn't poor either, I had enough to fuel my search and keep myself alive that was all.

feeling a weight lifting from his shoulders Hazama continued.

Thank you for thinking that I rare captain, but my actions are the effects of my raising. I have yet to find any of my brothers, I was hoping after I got into the academy that Id be able to use resources here to find them.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:43 am

Aki didn't really understand his feeling of wanting to find his brothers so badly. When she lost people she usually let them go. To hold on to the past can weigh one down and limit them sometimes. But his whole being is set out on finding them, she didn't even know what to say that could help him find at least one. The rukongai is huge, and so is the soul society. They could be hollows or in hueco mundo or even worse hell.

"I'm not gonna lie, the chances of finishing them are slim to none. It sounds like that lord asano guy had a lot. You have an extensive number of brothers but the afterlife is huge. You don't know where they could have end up or if there still even alive. If you think the soul society will help i doubt it. Not even sure some of them will take the time to help find your brothers. But still if you really wanted to you could check the archives to see if one of your brothers became a shinigami. But to get to those archives are hard to. Even for me. When you got the time you should check em out. I can't guarntee anything though."

ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:54 am

Part of me Captain knows that I probably wont find them, I keep hope that I will though because if i didn't I doubt I would of made it this far.

Hazama feeling his legs starting to go stands up and reattaches his zanpakuto, he stretches out slightly.

I'm hoping that I'm not boring you with my whole story, even when I was in the academy I never told anyone these things.

Hazama paced back and forth working the stiffness out of his legs.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:01 am

"You might never find them, but your right, they surely made you get far. Even in the afterlife. So maybe chasing after them isn't a bad thing but. You should still discover who you are and what you want to do. If you keep chasing people forever you might just lose yourself."

The captain her self got up and dusted the dirt off her pants and packed up her tea cups and thermos. She stared out at the buildings that illuminated graffiti and paintings. The rain didn't light up even to a slight drizzle. Well then again this was the area that rained the most. She leaned out the window and smiled.

"It's not boring at all, it's interesting to hear about others. I like to listen every now and then considering I don't see too many living beings around. It's good to tell someone what's inside you, cause if you hold too many secrets you might just explode. Hah, and don't worry I was probably the same in the academy. Now that I think about it. I'm kind of like you I guess. I didn't really make friends in the academy either, or talk to anyone cause I was chasing after a friend who was so much ahead of me in the academy. haha look at that, we have something in common!"
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:50 am

Hazama walked over the window that Captain Aki was at and looked out at the rain.

I'm glad that my captain like me at least and I had a couple friends at the academy, but most of them thought I was too rigid. When they found out I was horrible at kido for example I was mocked, well until it came to Zanjutsu.

Hazama continued to stare out at the rain, the sound relaxing him even further.

you know that even though this

Hazama points out toward the rain and the puddles that were forming outside of the window

is not without its danger, I could still get lost in the rain. Thank you Captain Aki for taking your time to help handle my situation. also the tea and rice balls were delicious, I should probably head back to my bed and try to get some sleep it should come easier now.

Hazama nodded to both his Captain and Ame, he started to walk toward where his room should be and stopped...

Oh Captain one more thing, where is your office in case I need your assistance again?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:07 am

Aki laughed at him being horrible at kido and him being too rigid. All were too true and didn't change. But the kido and zanjutsu part. Who knows. She's never seen him in battle.

"I'm with you on that one I'm good at everything except the spirit magic and tests. We're on the same boat. No wonder you came to the third. We must have attracted each other. Great minds think alike. And if your like me, hah! I'll really like you! But those students are right. You are a bit rigid. So loosen up!"

Aki put on her goggles and hood again to separate ways with her fellow teammate.

"It's fine if you get lost, being lost means being on an adventure. Theres only one rule here. "don't die, I won't clean up your mess." cruel I know but I've had enough on cleaning dead bodies. But since your still new just try to stay close to the main areas. And your cloak too that you should have received upon entering the third. It's specially made so it doesn't burn from the acid rain."

As her dog stood and they were about to leave she smiles and hands him a piece of paper.

"Glad you enjoyed my food. Here, a directory of the main areas of the third. You can probably find me in the HQ or my office. Directory list click! Until then see ya! Feel free to paint the walls if your bored!" She stepped out and disappeared into the rain with her dog as if she became the mist around the building.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:43 am

Hazama watched as captain Aki walked and disappeared in the rain, he walked down the hallway toward where his room should be.

paint the walls? I could never do that

Hazama looked at the walls as he approached his room, there were small drawings on the wall he didn't notice before. Hazama entered his room and layed down fall back to sleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:46 am