Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+9
Remi-chan
Run
Kryn Cluskio
Ashe Ventus
Lee_Takamoto
Zaquri
Fumei Oni
alice of the Rose
Loli Gaga
13 posters

Please please please ^_^

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80573

Please please please ^_^ Empty Please please please ^_^

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:13 pm

I've grown a mustache, and now i look like a fine young man, no, but...

Please please please ^_^ Whyyouno

OBVIOUSLY, somethings not working, it could be one to many things.

One could me my constant disappearance. " OH! Ruru's not here, we can take a day off, a vacation to Hawaii, maybe send her a greeting card and a shot of tequilla!"

Im not a saint, sometimes, i drop by just to check on things but do nothing at all, sometimes, i want to post, but typing on android is one of the many things im beginning to hate.

Two, well, it could be the staff, something about the chemistry or maybe the lack of delegation or power hording. Im not sure, care to share your two cents.

So we, the people who still stands by the site, must decide on something, what do we really want for BD, whats the most realistic solution to our over all lack of interest and activity?

Do we move forward, or just give up all together? This maybe my last attempt at resurrecting this place, but i seriously want things to work, so please, please. o, begging you keigo style.

if you care at all, reply. If not, then, i guess that's answer enough.

Ruru-chan!

Last edited by Loli Gaga on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 4950

Please please please ^_^ Empty Re: Please please please ^_^

Post by alice of the Rose Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Just need more active posts
    Fumei Oni
    Fumei Oni
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 4193

Post by Fumei Oni Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:32 pm

On this account, I still need a template for stats.
    Zaquri
    Zaquri
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 4670

Post by Zaquri Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:13 am

Give me Twenty-Four hours. I have the solution.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9021

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:05 am

I'm not entirely sure as to WHAT it would be.
    I really, really want to be on more and do things, I really, really do.
    I just not sure as to what I do when I get here.
    I don't really know what I can do, I'm more of a follower when it comes to most things and do it to the best of my abilities. I'm not really sure where this plot is going or when it's starting or...well, not much of anything.
    I know that I don't have any problems with people on the site. I only ever have a single problem with one person but he isn't here anymore.
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5244

Post by Ashe Ventus Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:35 am

Honestly, what I want out of Bleach Dynasty is to just be able to RP in a regular Seireitei. Like what's going on with Aki, Hiromi and Cornelia in the 3rd Squad. I know I'm not the most active member of this forum, but I still really like BD. I like the people, I like the characters that I've made and developed here and would love to continue RPing with them and developing them. I haven't really been too keen on all of the plots that have happened here, but mainly because my characters aren't all that outgoing. I'm content with the regular life of a Soul Reaper in the Seireitei, and would like to see more of that, but that might be just me.
    Kryn Cluskio
    Kryn Cluskio
    Human

BD-cash : 4148

Post by Kryn Cluskio Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:55 am

I don't know, it may just be me, but it might be the amount of effort it takes to read any one of these posts. -_-
    Run
    Run
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 4513

Post by Run Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:06 am

Well, I'm not sure, but an active plot which will probably involve something for everyone might help...
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5235

Post by Remi-chan Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:39 am

Honestly I'd love to continue, the problem for me is having to go through and revamp my profile yet again and have time to post between everything I have been juggling on and off site. It's not been a good year for me so far and I've had to work a lot so that's been an obvious priority and unfortunately for the site BD has been kinda low on my list compared to other places I may RP.

I guess in my case more than anything I need a good kick to get started and inspired most of the time. Sorry Ruru <3
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7605

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:45 am

I heard tequila? Yeah I'm still around, Sure I'm lazy, but give me a decent looking event and I'll join in, Ruru you know where to find me if I'm not on BD
    Zaquri
    Zaquri
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 4670

Post by Zaquri Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:28 am

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t5946-about-the-activity#94626

Not an official event but I say give it a chance. Worse comes to worse, i'll find 5 people willing to participate to join the site for this event.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9389

Post by Aki_624 Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Please please please ^_^ 20h12eo

I'M TRYING MY BEST RURU
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80573

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:24 pm

YES! Im not really passing the blame on someone, for one, im the one who cant keep track of many things around here, but I just cant keep it going, if you know what i mean, I dont have the same resources i had back then when BD was on it's prime, i just thought that maybe there's something else were doing wrong this time, something the others see and leave out.

*sigh* SO we need to have this talk, its necessary for BD's future I suppose.

@Zaqui- I saw this thread earlier, i'll make sure too look into it, I appriciate the effort, +kudos.

@ Alice- Yeah, the bit about the template is my fault, i never got to making it, because its another thread filled with information about how or what.

@Ashe - Yeah, that's something I miss too, the more casual non-serious RP threads. But Im scared of those, we might loose control of the awesomeness and it can attract people, oh no. WAIT, that's just what we want, don't we?

@Mike - Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

AND about threads like this, it is to inform people about what's going on, we do try to make it look as painless as possible to read, but im not a good read, meh, im a horrible read, ew, why are you even reading this far? Either way, the point is, it cant be helped, threads like these, are needed.
    Kryn Cluskio
    Kryn Cluskio
    Human

BD-cash : 4148

Post by Kryn Cluskio Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:05 pm

I honestly cannot read any of this. o.o
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5027

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:31 pm

I've been dying to do some bleach RP posting, but haven't had my character looked at (As far as my knowledge goes anyway). I really want to do more because I believe that its possible...
    Spotlight
    Spotlight
    Soul

BD-cash : 4462

Post by Spotlight Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:44 pm

in all honesty there is a few factors one is school time and all that and another is the lack of ads that refresh themselves. maybe go back and look at the places being associated with and maybe update an ad there or check if its still up because many sites have died in the last year and many have risen up whether its from the dirt or no where

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:56 pm