Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9033

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Empty HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:13 pm

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! ZerochanGilgamesh119404-1
    I know that it's a bit early, well, not really a bit seeing as its tomorrow, but I can't keep it in any longer.

I know that there are more than a few people out there that would disagree with this holiday, bash it, disclaim it, hate it even. But I don't. I think it is the perfect time to finally ask out that special someone and with good reason. It's a day of opportunity and love!
    I find that these are usually also the people that bash on Christmas and any other joy filled holiday and you know what I have to say to you?

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry that you have little love and joy in your life. So you think that you can hide behind the logic of disapproving these holidays for this reason or that. Saying how it's corrupted by the media or that its real beginnings are some horrible story that has nothing to do with the actual holiday itself. I feel sorry for people like that.
    I know full well the logic, tainted, and backstory to most holiday's that I like to enjoy myself and I have to say. No. Fucks. Given.
    Life is what you make it and who you decide to make it for. Be it for the betterment of yourself, for someone you care or even love, or just for the giggles.

Don't let past relationships or even current ones ruin your seemingly already miserable life. Do something about it. Send someone a letter, an email, a text, a fucking messenger pigeon if you have the skill.
    I love everyone on Valentines day. Well, people that I like or strangers that put forth the effort to show they are willing to accept the holiday spirit.

If you don't have a Valentine this year, fear not!
    For I, Sephiran/Lee Takamoto/Taka/Ephraim will be that Valentine!

FOR I AM THE KNIGHT OF VALENTINE!

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:06 am