Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

M.A.V.C.V. Diaries

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80573

M.A.V.C.V. Diaries Empty M.A.V.C.V. Diaries

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:51 pm

This Journal is the property of Marie Antoinette Von Claire Verschaffelt

Entry 1 : THAT THING!
    I found something interesting, and shiny, and weird, and funny, it changed how i looked, i now look more human <{^-^}> I even learned how to write! Yay! This is so much fun, writing! I'll write more and more stuff about my adventures and more and more fun stuff <(*.*<) WOO!

Entry 2 : Strong
    OOOOOH!! I've never felt this strong before, i can actual hold stuff, i a mere hollow have been given the best gift ever. HANDS @.@

Ive never felt this string since winning over that evil woman (SHH! dont tell her i told you that) that evil woman? You know? The one that dwells within my body, i defeated her, but she's evil twisted, she wont stop invading my head, oh yeah, now that i have human features, i have a beautiful head, im pretty, i cant help look at my self in that thing that allows you to see your self. >.< what do they call that?

Oh well! Today i made a friend, he is big and patient, i call him Hiro-kun!

Entry 3 : Slumber
    I hibernated and what do i sense? A great discomfort in my head, it seems i was set to sleep for so long that i forgot about this journal, I wrote 2 entries ever, and what of the great adventures i promised? This makes me so sad T..T

After waking up I encountered several new people, some shinigami with marraige issues, a bunch of humans, oh and yeah have i mentioned anything about the living world going solo? We are trapped here and it's bound to get worst, i feel less and less like me, that's why i've decided to hibernate again, hide inside the body of my human, my kawaii Beilee <3 <3 <3 *,*

Ill be leaving you again dear journal, but dont worry, i'll be writing here again in no time, love love, kiss kiss. xoxoxoxo love Claire!

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80573

M.A.V.C.V. Diaries Empty Re: M.A.V.C.V. Diaries

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:02 pm

This Journal is the property of Marie Antoinette Von Claire Verschaffelt

M.A.V.C.V. Diaries 1gghdw

Entry 1 : Claire is Dead!
    You heard right bit*hes, the b*tch is dead and the real b*tch is back to do some real damage *evil laughter*

I find my self still unable to leave the living world, after all that has happened, I really am back, and im not sure how long It will last this time. That b*tch better stay dead for good this time, or else, im not sure how im going to be able to take this body back from her.

But first things first, I'm back, but i'm left with pretty much nothing to do. This kinda sucks. (yeah, my favorite thing to do is torment Claire, but she's not like me, she's enjoying her slumber, ugh, boring b*tch)

AVE MARIA'S LIST OF THINGS TO DO

1. Look for my drop dead gorgeous master.

M.A.V.C.V. Diaries 6p69mw

2. Spend forever and ever and ever and ever with the drop dead gorgeous RIO-SAMA *.*

3. If i get rejected, Return to my kingdom and torture and enslave all of Claire's people.

4. If 3 fails, stalk RIO-SAMA *.*

5. Torture the dead Claire (if this is at all possible)

6. Cut Claire's hair *evil laugh*

7. There's no seven yet.

I better think of more real things to do. Like,

8. Marry RIO-SAMA *evil laugh*

Ave Maria out XOXO

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:27 am