Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Cero

Cero
    Cero
    Human

BD-cash : 4133

Cero Empty Cero

Post by Cero Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm

(Vizard)

(Your character here)

Cero

"With the power to heal all wounds or allow them to bleed out... Just how close to a god am I?"

Basic Information:

Name: Cero (Hasegawa Tadayoshi)
    Age Appearance: 25
    Affiliation: Unknown
    Residence: Human World/Hueco Mundo
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Personality: Tadayoshi has always been known for being incompetent or just an overall lazy individual who at times refused to due his work until the very last second or chance that he would get. This procrastination has cost the lives of few individuals while he was apart of Soul Society. While procrastination and laziness are well known features of Tadayoshi not many have ever realized that he values his own life or even the lives of others far above anything. He has been known to cease fighting just to tend to the wounds of a comrade and even in some rumors he had also tended to enemies. Some say this is the reason he fell from grace as he has been seen to be incapable of distinguishing allies from enemies for in his eyes everything that is hurt deserves to be helped.

Your Legacy:

Character Story:

I remember... I remember a sharp pain... It hurt so much but at the time the tried to ignore it like everything else I had. I couldn't allow myself to look weak in the eyes of my friends or all the other students. I just couldn't... I just... Pain.

I can't remember much of what happened, my eyes were blurry as if I had been sleeping for a very long time. I had awoken in a room which was very familiar to me, the class room that I was studying medical science in college. I remember a sense of warmth as I thought of all the amazing things that I had learned in school. Yet when I tried to remember what had happened I couldn't do anything more than draw blanks. It was as if any thing that had happened prior to waking up had been erased from my mind and all that remained was my knowledge. I wandered around the class room for hours, I couldn't help but wish to retrace what had occurred but after finding nothing that could lead me to the truth in the class room I explored the school. It was a well known academy where not many were allowed in and those that were had to go through rather annoying testing processes to see if the would actually be able to learn from the school or squander the knowledge that they tried to instill in the students. I was one of the few who were allowed in but of course that had been well over four years ago and I was considered a regular and at times a smart arse.

I had always been interested in the medical field, you could say the idea of being able to hold one's lives in your hands or to allow it to fade away had also peaked my interest. That was the ultimate sense of power and you could be heralded as a good by saving your fellow man or a devil for allowing some one to die. I don't think anyone could ever not want power like that. So of course I began going into the field to hopefully one day be able to save lives or promptly take the lives of those who had wronged me. At least that is what I thought when I was a few years younger and more naive at how the world worked. Though I couldn't remember much now... All those years... Memories that I do recall happening almost seem like distant figments of my imagination. I feel like I was born again... Just that all my previous knowledge had followed with me. Though... Any good that will do for me now.

It scared me at first, my eyes caught on the sight of a strange figure, white hollow like eyes peering back at me from the darkness which had cloaked the school. It wandered out from the shadows into the moon light and it's smaller more pudgy figure almost peaked my interest had it not been for the hungered look on it's face and the way it liked it's lips at me. It moved fast, faster than anything that I had ever seen or knowledge that I had previously had. It was inhumane, it was grotesque, it was... An absolute monster. It had leaned out, it's mouth opened wide as if ready to take a chunk from my flesh when a blur struck it sending it flying into the wall. A cloaked figure stood only inches from where it had been, a grin on the new figure's face as it pulled it's sword out which caused the smaller figure to flinch and run off. I had only just turned my gaze back onto the figure before I felt something hit my head and in a flash of light I found myself in a world that will forever change my life.

It was like falling from one dream to another, my eyes opening to see this poor and battered village full of people who were wearing less than modern clothing. They looked to me as if they had been expecting me and quickly I was taken off the streets and into the house of a small couple. I learned that I had long since been deceased, or at least dead for a day or so and that the figures I had met were called a Hollow and a Shinigami. The shinigami, as explained by the couple, took care of the spirits of the dead while the hollows went around eating the spirits. It was interesting to me and I tried to learn as much as I could from the couple before leaving them and thanking them for their hospitality. I ended up on my own, traveling around learning more and more and even coming into contact with shinigami who in some cases treated me like trash and others showed kindness and explained things further to me. I felt useless though, all these people with some getting hurt that is when I decided to put my not so extensive knowledge in the medical field to work. It was then that I found out that I have quite the knack at the medical profession.

Word of my ability spread wide and far and before long I found myself making a living by helping those that were hurt. Some one needed to help those and for a very small fee which helped me with my traveling living or even hand outs I would help treat those who were injured. Many were rather surprised at the way I could handle people as I apparently was quite capable of tending to those with wounds. Word spread like wild fire and more and more injured people would show up at my door from hardened criminal punks who were sliced up to minor folk who tended to food. My work was never done as I saw people day in and day out and made quite the handsome living doing so. My major break occurred when shinigami who were on patrol were attacked by a hollow in the woods. The squad was nearly destroyed with only a few survivors and those that did survive were wounded. Some common folk had discovered them and quickly brought them to me. I did the best I could, patching them up to the point where they would be scarred due to deep wounds but not one of the four survivors died. I found board for them till they were better and saw them off with a smile and welcomed them back when ever they wished. This was probably the major turning point in my life.

I was soon visited by a squad of shinigami, they questioned me for hours it seemed as they found it hard to believe that a 'normal' soul like me would be able to help four shinigami who were on the boarder line of death back onto their feet in short time. I chalked it up to experience in the past but they found it hard to believe. Some believed I might be some sort of spy while others believed that I should be killed. Of course I had the honor of actually being decided by an actual captain to begin a test to see if I was more than I appeared. It was taken into the Shinigami Academy where I began to training to harness my seemingly unnatural medical ability. I was, truthfully, pathetic at everything except for Kendo and medical arts which to some seemed useless as even with Kendo I wasn't hugely great at it. Though my talent was believed too great to be squandered so I was quickly trained to become a medical shinigami and to at least learn the basics of Kendo.

I graduated, surprisingly, with many others that were much more well rounded in both combat and defense when I could really only just heal people. It made me feel pathetic to see these younger looking individuals be so much better than me but I dealt with it as best as I could. My sword was also much stranger when compared to the blades of the other people who had graduated. Mine was longer, reaching to my jaw when I stand close to six foot five in height. It was quickly stated that it was strange that my sword took the form of a Nodachi rather than the common place Katana that most shinigami are well known for having but it was quickly written off. I was quickly placed into a tie in squad which worked underneath the captain of the squad that they were currently tied too. The medical field was greatly needed for every squad so select few who excelled in this field were put into these small components which were commonly changed from squad to squad due to deaths which were very common. Being doctors we were commonly at threat and through my life as a shinigami I had been passed around from most of the squads of the Gotei due to deaths.

My experience grew the longer I was in these little components as I was constantly in the field and my ability with the sword grew further to the point where I was considered almost natural with my nodachi. Very few deaths were experienced when I was sent along during a mission and my skill grew through the years that I served to the point where I was considered captain in level. Yet due to the fact that I technically wasn't tied to a specific squad I wasn't called captain and continued to faithfully serve beneath which ever captain I was working with. My willpower was strong, my resolve to help those was considered my finest point. So fine to the point that I had learned the name of my sword which was simply known as Kangoshi. It would serve me well, this bond with my zanpakuto would allow me to save many people whose lives should have and would have been lost.

I continued to serve faithfully to those who I was placed beneath up to the point that I had made quite the name for myself as the medical genius. I have been credited to developing quite a few different means of healing outside of using my zanpakuto and up to the point where most Shinigami recognized me due to my sort of lazy demeanor. Yet the studying didn't stop as I was hell bent on finding a way to make sure that a shinigami would never again perish in battle. My study led into the field of studying hollows and just how they worked and how it was they existed. My studies were slightly shunned by other shinigami in the fact that they considered what I was trying to conceive to be dark in nature. I shrugged them off as I believed to make the perfect person was to understand both the enemy and thyself but I never realized how wrong I was.

How long have I been out... What is this warmth on my body... What have I done?!

I remember waking in the human world, my body was stiff and I couldn't remember much from what had occurred the night before. Had I gone out drinking with the others and just ended up here? My eyes turned to my body, battered and covered in... Blood?! I was quick to jump in surprise and I was even more surprised as my name was called out by a small group of shinigami who frowned at me. They told me my crimes, dabbling in things that I shouldn't have, killing other shinigami, a traitor. They said they would be quick in taking my life to spare me, I found myself different, standing to my feet I felt that familiar warmth on my face as my blood ran to my head. I found myself standing above their corpses, a paper read for them to be careful of me and that I wasn't myself anymore. This voice in my head, it keeps telling me to hurt. It said I was a god and that I controlled the lives of those with my hands. I needed to get away... I needed to flee and so that is what I did even going so far as to adopt the persona of Cero. I hide myself now to the point where I help only those who are in dire emergency. I don't know how long I have been living now with this whispering in my head. All I know is that helping others is my way to salvation.

RP Sample:

”Well now... I see what the meant by hollows being nothing more than beasts. If only I have paid attention to that warning I wouldn't be in the situation that I am now!” His voice mused, his long blade slicing easily through the thick hide of the hollow who stood in front of him. It's inhumane cry pierced the ears of those in the immediate area almost sounding close to a train whistle blowing as the train made it's way down the tracks. ”It's had to find anyone kind now a days. I'm treated as both a monster or a freak by Shinigami and Hollow alike. Though I think the latter just wants to sink it's teeth into my flesh.” Cero stated, his mind was wandering from one idea to the next as he cut down another weak hollow who tried to jump at him. Maybe living in Hueco Mundo wasn't such a great idea even though it was a nice place to be. It was quiet which allowed him to study and it was a less traveled place from shinigami so their bothersome appearance was rare. ”I wonder if they burned all my paper work yet. I wouldn't doubt it if they considered me close to devil himself. An angel fallen from grace due to the work of his own hands. The story of my life it seems. Though this devil can still be considered merciful since I still continue to help those injured... So long as they don't swing out at me.” He mused, his mind wandering to the countless shinigami or even hollows who he would tend to if they didn't die immediately to his blade before quickly making his way off to a different location before the healed one decided to attack again. ”Maybe one day I will be a little more accepted but until then I guess it's just me and this annoying little voice in the back of my head!”

Powers & Abilities:

{To be able to use technique, Shikai and Bankai, knowledge and know how must be acquired in-game)

Visored Information:

(Before being able to produce mask and use vizard abilities, proper training must be done despite membership date within group. The more training you do, the better your control is. Mask Duration will be added when Vizard is ready for RP.}

Visored Mask: His mask is strange in the fact that it takes the form of a plague doctor's mask.
    Hollowfication: Cero surprisingly has complete control over hollowfication as he seems well adapt and ignoring any attempt at his hollow side to take control of his body.
    Hollow Manifestation: N/A

Zanpakutō:
    Zanpakuto Spirit Description: A soft female whose pale skin almost matches that of the gracefully falling snow in the midst of winter. Upon her body is a kimono which hides most of her body but her head, hands and feet. Upon her feet are a pair of geta.
    Zanpakuto Name: Kangoshi
    Sealed Appearance: When sealed Kangoshi is of the shape of a nodachi which is considered the katana's equivalence to the great sword. The blade is long in length easily reaching from just at Cero's jaw line all the way down to the ground. As such it has rather long reach in combat. The handle itself is just as long as from the base of his jaw line to the top of his head making the sword essentially six feet and five inches in length from bottom of hilt to tip of blade.

Shikai
    Name: Enjintō
    Shikai Release Phrase: Split their wounds and seal them up, enjintō
    Released Appearance: Same as sealed
    Shikai Special Ability: enjintō when released in shikai form acts much differently than a regular sword. It seems to work two different ways which correspond to the color of the blade. When the blade is white it freely passes through a person's body. When it does so and makes contact with damaged cells it releases reiatsu into the cell causing a healing effect. When it is black it functions as a normal blade and is capable of severing wounds from the body. Healing done from enjinto or Kekkyu are more along the lines of quick patches and if too much force is exerted on where the wound was it runs the risk of re-opening.

Bankai
    Name: Kekkyū
    Bankai Release Phrase: Slice the flesh and let the blood flow freely, kekkyū
    Released Appearance: The blade fades away and quickly takes the form of two gauntlets which cover both of his hands. The design is what one would consider to be for light and and precision. Each finger is pointed and completely sharp in nature and appear capable of slicing easily through flesh.
    Bankai Special Ability: Much like the shikai special ability the gauntlets can change from white which passes through bodies and heals to black which act like normal blades. The only difference is that with bankai one gauntlet is always stuck on white and the other is always stuck on black.

Abilities

Name: Medical Mastery
    State: All
    Terms of Usage: Passive
    Description: Cero's medical knowledge is vast to the point where most wounds can be considered trivial to him. He seems completely able to cure those who have reached the threshold where their death is unavoidable even without his zanpakuto so long as he is given time.
    Downside: Where his knowledge is ends when the will of the person his is helping directly affects who he is treating. If their will to live is non-existent no matter what healing he does they will more than likely die.

Name: Let There Be Life
    State: Regular
    Terms of Usage: Forces his reiatsu to his hands causing a soft teal colored aura around his hands
    Description: Surprisingly Cero's extensive knowledge in the medical field allows him to save those who most would consider to be dead. He has actually developed an ability through constant research that allows him to pull people back from the brink of death using his own reiatsu as the template. Using his hands he is able to force his reiatsu into the cells of the person's body causing either rapid cell growth, deterioration or cell repair. Though it functions at a much slower process than his zanpakuto is capable of doing to the point where what would be a two post heal for his zanpakuto could take multiple posts to fully heal. Yet unlike his zanpakuto heals done with Let There Be Life is a permanent fix to a wound.
    Downside: Can not be performed during combat due to the concentration that is needed to ensure that he doesn't damage the person's body in the process. It is also considerably painful when compared to him using his zanpakuto.

Bleachdynasty.com

Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7606

Cero Empty Re: Cero

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:30 am

Approved 1/2
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9022

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:38 pm

2/2 Approved

Your CS contains no errors and is therefore acceptable by me. Make sure you have read and understand the Rules before you begin Role Playing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:50 am