Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

What happened to the General topic area?

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80592

What happened to the General topic area? Empty What happened to the General topic area?

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:11 pm

Good question, i doubt anyone would notice anyway since no one has been using it to begin with.

BUT, the answer to this question is that it has been temporarily hidden for a little fix here and there. Nothing big, im trying to get rid of clutter.

In other news, the RP area will and may need to be hidden too, but, this wont happen yet.

Im thinking of revamping those areas based on the BDRPG map.

Which map? This MAP!

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?f2a8gzrakd2jg6j

this is only the map of soul society, but in the future im planing on making maps for Heaven, HM and Hell and other areas if needed be.

Loli Gaga

Baka Red
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6438

What happened to the General topic area? Empty Re: What happened to the General topic area?

Post by Rioshi Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:25 am

Meh, most of the twelfth's in a pocket dimension, but given my upkeep it could crash and merge with the current territory for a full revamp. Just give me an idea of where my fortress of solitude is and what grounds it holds dominion over... and I'll do the rest.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:43 pm