Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Lost in a Different World

Miyu kento
    Miyu kento
    Soul

BD-cash : 4279

Lost in a Different World Empty Lost in a Different World

Post by Miyu kento Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:04 pm

She fell into a deep slumber after running away from that horrible beast. She opened her eyes to see in question of the area around her. "huh? What is this place?" The people here were starring at her due to her strange attire.
    She was wearing a traditional Kimono mostly alike to those that a Geisha would wear. Then with wonderful gold like ordiments. Walking through the town she fell into her thoughts. Trying to remember what happened before appearing in this world. "What could have happened of coming here and how do I return home my grandmother must be worried sick about me." Streching her arms she wanted to sit somewhere and get something to eat. Though she bumped into a man with a black kimono. "wuah!" slightly falling back she looked up to give him a soft smile. "Oh I do apologize for not looking where I was going.."
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

BD-cash : 4402

Lost in a Different World Empty Re: Lost in a Different World

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:21 pm

The day was bright and warm a perfect sunnny day in Shiro's perspective he was away from the siereitei and enjoying a walk on his own and that's when he felt it a presence near him it felt similar to a hollow but not exactly what he could call a full hollows reiatsu. He sighed moving towards the site feeling burdened by his Shinigami duties however he would just give this hollow rest and return to his day off.

Coming close the area he scanned the area seeing no hollow butt a strange looking girl standing there having a dazed look over her eyes. Shiro flashstepped near her the reaitsu growing stronger and he sort of loomed over her awkwardly because he didn't know what he should do so a six foot tall man standing over this girl with long blue hair and silver eyes glaring down at her. his uniform being black but with a blue underlining where the white should be also a blue zanpaktou sheathe at his side. After she bumped into him and apologized for it he sighed and offered her a hand to pull herself up with. calmly saying to her his name and rank and providing her with a warning. My name is Shiro Araumi Captain of the 13th division I presume you are a fullbringer... If I may offer a piece of advice hide your spiritual presence if you can.
    Miyu kento
    Miyu kento
    Soul

Post by Miyu kento Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:59 pm

She slightly smiled gently while taking his hand. He gave her than a word of advice though it was like a warning due to her own pertection. "Fullbringer?.... what is a fullbringer ... Reiatsu? I don't even have that sort of power... I am just a normal school girl...but where am I am I stuck in a dream?" she was asking many questions one after the other. She was a dangerous one of her kind.

Unknowning of her powers and probably a one that can not contain it with out knowing her true being and purpose or having a Sensei by her teaching her how to control this power she equips in her body. "How do I get home and where am I ... while I was practicing strange creatures looking like monsters were after me.... would you please help me." she gave him a sad though wondering look from her eye. It is now the captains descision to help her or to leave her be and get punished for her unknown deeds.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Shiro pulled up the girl helping her stand to her feet that when he heard that she didn't know anything about the spiritual world or well that side of things. Sighing he pushed his hair back as it immediately fell back into the same place it was at. She had asked him for help and he thought about it it wasn't his duty and he could get in trouble for this but his silver eyes glanced at the girl and stared her down his glare seemed to be cold at first but eventually showed a hint of mercy. You were chased by creatures you say into the soul society. Also you know nothing about your fullbringer abilities at least that is what I am assuming since you don't have the chain.... I can get into trouble for this... Perhaps I can hide it somehow... Also teach you.

Shiro gave it some thought about what he want or well better to say what he could do. Perhaps he could take her back to the 13th division and help her out there? It might be risky but he side the only one that was there would ve Alice his vice captain and she would follow his command if needed. His eyes cut to the girl and he sighed speaking in a calm and slightly caring voice Fine come with me. Also you are in the soul society I'm technically dead a soul and I don't know how you went through the senkaimon but I'll help you understand this world and your powers.
    Miyu kento
    Miyu kento
    Soul

Post by Miyu kento Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:43 pm

"Soul socity I just woke up here?!" she said confused. Though she was relieved getting some help while others ran away from her. "What kind of chain ... but thank you for helping me.." While simply following him. With her hand she streched out twards him simply holiding on to his uniform. She slowly got lost in her thoughts. though keeping a sharp hear for him.

Looking up to him she simply heard what he had to say. Though brought back into a panic and nervous state jumping away from him. She was afraid of ghosts and any dead things. Moreover she was afaird of being dead her self. "D-D-D-DEAD?!! I can't possibly be dead right? I hope not! What about my exams or dating with the cutest boy in my class or going to karaoke nights or shopping. I miss all the things I have.. especially my Onigiri ... or Lemonbread..." Miyu needed first alittle time to calm down but it was suspected especially for someone knowing nothing about her powers or the worlds.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:03 pm

He looked back at her jumping and shrieking when she found that his human life was over but his life as a shinigami was more like a prison he was bound to. He stop and looked down ignoring the girl and the usual miserable feeling loomed over him once again it was easy to read which was particularly sad to him but nevertheless he turned around and looked at the girl his glare being as cold as ever. ...I don't care about what you wanted to do... you aren't exactly dead you just stumbled upon this world somehow. Also be thankful for the life you have and don't look down upon us we are people as well. Now if you don't wish to be left here follow the dead guy.

With that Shiro turned around and kept walking answering her other question as well his voice and tone being cold. The soul chain is something a dead person has which they have to be sent into the soul society by a Shinigami aka someone like I am. Upon that they lose all your memories of the human world and your previous life. Though... This ones not any better. Shiro looked back at the girl and sighed. Figuring he needed to apologize for losing his cool like that and looked back at her stopping. Sorry for being cold...Just particular sorts of things that have happened in a past just came to mind again. Anyways continue.
    Miyu kento
    Miyu kento
    Soul

Post by Miyu kento Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:31 pm

She looked at him though she looked down. "I am sorry I overreacted I should have think of others ..." She went near him holding on to his uniform again. "I have seen this uniform ... before.." she said softly. "Did you see anyone with ... my resemablance... " though she shook her head. "what am I saying." She was thinking to herself. Though flashbacks of her childhood came to her while looking over to the side. She seen a stranger in the Shinigami outfit though he disapeared. She started yelling as her reatsu bursted.

She had her Hands covered on to her forhead while she was slightly screaming. Wind gust evolved around her while she was lost into her confussion. She couldn'T calm down at all as the pictures kept on running through her mind like a video that always repeats itself. IT brought the people in the town fear while they ran into their homes.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Shiro looked at the girl and sighed he felt bad for what he he did it was rather immature of him and he sighed then she grabbed onto his uniform again muttering something beneath her about her seeing this uniform before and if he had seen her or someone of her resemblance and now that she said something on a mission with his friend he did see a little girl like this years ago. It was strange but her reiatsu flared this would definitely attract attention if he didn't do something and quick. Kneeling down he came close to her face and placed his hand on her shoulder and stated calmly. You need to calm down. If you don't I'- Shiro stopped what he was saying and sighed hearing voices of other shinigami coming towards him and it seemed like he had no choice in the matter.

Shiro place his hand on his zanpaktou and took the hilt by the hand and drew his zanpaktou above her head and he only spoke once before. Forgive me. He took his hilt of his zanpaktou and slammed it against the back of her head knocking her out and sheathing his zanpaktou and picking her up taking her away to a nearby cabin.

A few hours later Shiro was still sitting there he had went back to his squad and grabbed up a couple of things and he sighed bringing some food and drinks for the girl and himself as well as a spare shinigami uniform that was made for the females. A couple of candles lit the room and he sat in a corner wondering what type of mess he got himself into.
    Miyu kento
    Miyu kento
    Soul

Post by Miyu kento Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:08 pm

She could break of the reatsu though fell unconcious after the strong hit. While being taken away the shinigami came to the sight to see nothing. They stayed alert while going through the houses. Probably to see what the Villagers of this district had to say.

Later she slowly opened her eyes. She streched her arms but didn't really pay attention of her surrounding thinking she was back in the human world. "What a strange dream ..." she though only to go out of bed. She took of her clothes til her decous like she would usualy do and get dressed in her Yukata to practice. Though while standing there in bra and underwear her Scar was showing. The scar of where she got attacked from a hollow trying to save a shinigami saying it was her father. She looked over to the side only to see Shiro though it wasn'T a humble occasion being half naked in front of him.

There was an akward silence in the room while she started staring at him. She kept silent though her face was burning red from embarrisment. Still keeping her eyes at him she squinted them and started then to scream "KYAAAAAH!" She took any close item she could get. IT was her hair ordiment. She took it and threw it with full force in his direction. "PERVERT!!!"
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:18 pm

Shiro looked up seeing as she was getting up and yawning he was relieved but at the same time wondering what she was doing getting undressed that when she turned around and while he stared at the half naked girl his glance cut back to hers and back to her body then back to her his heart beat got faster and his face became red though in the admist of it all he saw the scar on her as she began to throw things and yelled he dove out the window and hollered back into the building HEY YOU HAVE A SPARE SHINIGAMI UNIFORM PUT IT OR ANYTHING ELSE IN THERE ON DAMMIT. Ugh how could she call me a pervert she's the one undressing for no reason. Shiro sat there on the outside waiting for permission to come back in him sighing still slightly flustered.
    Miyu kento
    Miyu kento
    Soul

Post by Miyu kento Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:28 pm

She looked at him then remembered something. She looked over but still wasn't changed. She was more concerned about apologizing. Leaning out of the wind she looked at him. "I am so sorry Shiro kun I totally forgot ... I thought it was all a night..." She slipped and fell out of the window falling on top of him on an unpleasurable position. She remember she wasnT' dressed and went red again.

She ran away back in the cabin. "I am sorry. I am so sorry!" she yelled while running back in the cabin putting on some clothes. coming out with the shinigami uniform she put the comb back into her hair while looking to him hoping he is alright. She leaned down looking to him "Everything ok Shiro-kun?" she asked softly looking to him.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:47 pm

Shiro sighed and was about to say something until she leaned out the window and fell on him almost naked and he freaked out him getting a nosebleed and his face being flustered GAHHHHH WHAT'RE YOU DOING I GAVE YOU PRIVACY AND YOU COME ON TO ME!!!!???? I DON'T GAHHH Shiro leaned his head back on the wall and he sighed his nose still bleeding until she got off him and got inside though he had to admit to himself that she was attractive but he couldn't take much more and he sighed looking around the area hearing her come back outside he turned and looked her direction hoping he wouldn't regret it closing his eyes he sighe and she asked him if everything was alright. Yeah but keep this up I think you're killing a shinigami slowly I can't take much more of your beauty and pervy ways.
    Miyu kento
    Miyu kento
    Soul

Post by Miyu kento Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:53 pm

She looked at him and saw him. Though she blushed it was the first time getting a compliment. In the Human world people disliked her. She was way to different then her classmates and through her abilities she had very little friends. IT brought her heart to beat until she heard pervy. "Pervy?! I am not perverted!" then she looked at the uniform. It was way to big so she dissapeared back in the cabin. She found some thing suitable for a uniform change. Then she came out with a beautiful lolita yukata dress which let her innocance radiate and her soft skinny pale legs show. Also slightly chest reveal but not to much. In the back the yukata was held with a bow resembling wings. "I hate to change it alittle what do you think?" she said giving him a soft smile.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:11 am

Shiro opened his eyes and looked at her and stood up wiping his nose with his sleeve the blood didn't show against the black of the uniform and he sighed his face returning to normal because he had made it. He sighed and look around making sure no one had heard their screams or yelling however nothing would have been a problem he walked away from her and looked up he was curious about the scar and her past he wanted to make sure she would be safe before he told her everything about her powers and what considering Soren Kiyomeru's past. He sighed and looked up at the moon and spoke her calmly and softly having a sincere and kind tone. Alright then I need you to tell about your past also your name... Finally that scar on you... That is from a hollow has been there all your life?

Shiro didn't know why he cared so but he would appreciate any talking besides he was risking his position of captain for her. Though it was really up to her and thinking she had asked him how she looked in her yukata.
    I'm sorry that all that mess back there happen also for hitting you on the back of the head how are you feeling also answering your question you look umm errr beautiful personally.
    Miyu kento
    Miyu kento
    Soul

Post by Miyu kento Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:22 am

She gave a soft tender smile while sitting next to him. She smiled only looking to him. "My name is Miyu Kento... The last name is supposvly my fathers but I have never met him I think. Also about the scar. I dont really remember. All I remember is a young man wearing a uniform such like yours.. he called me little one and said he was my father.. I as happy because I lived with my grandparents ... they never said anything about my father. After that a creatures came wanting to devour me and my powers... after that I forgot everything. I woke up in the hospital bleeding I almost died and lost alot of blood. Since that day I have been afraid of souls...or those creatures in the human world they follow me often on occasions.. though somehow dissapear.." She said to shiro.
    She leaned over him with a confused look on her face. "what is a hollow and what is a fulbringer are fullbringers bad ...because people were afraid of me but I don't do harm to anyone I never would hurt anybody. My grandmother taught me with you energy to use to bring sanity then chaos.." she said with a smile again leaning back. Though it disapeared. "I am scared ... being here all alone ... with danger eventhough my grandmother needs me ... she is old and sick ..what if she dies?"
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:42 am

Shiro look down and thought about everything she had said for a moment and wondered about it all so that is how it fits together then she was in fact a fullbringer and she seems to have a fear of souls no wonder she had reacted the way she did before that made him feel even more like a douche and he sighed speaking softly. I see. To explain fullbringers are people who take a object they think is most precious to them and can change their change into a form that fits their soul it's sort of like bonding your soul to that object for a time being. Hollows are the creatures we fight against I would call them evil persay just mindless beasts that eat humans and well anything with a soul really to eat and get stronger hoping to regain their humanity though from what I have heard it is a brutal process. That is what gave you the scar not to mention you came here through a senkaimon a shinigami gateway. So you either found one that was just opened for no reason or someone had recently passed through it. Which is strange but I'm glad you made it here safely despite this being a land of souls which you hate I'm guessing.

Shiro took a breather letting her take all the information she had just learned in and he got ready to tell her the truth he remembers that mission and he knew exactly who accompanied him on that one. as for the shinigami who said he was your father that was my teacher if you would call him that we failed in retrieving the hollows in that area before they hurt anyone you if it was you was just a young little girl and well you're father I'm guessing was eaten by a hollow. That man took it upon himself to tell you that so you wouldn't cry and attract more.

Shiro continued on now about the senkaimon and leaving If you wish to leave I can prepare you a exit way to the human world in the morning. Or I can teach you to control or reiatsu and let you bring out your fullbring we have someone who used to be like you a submitted information on it.
    Miyu kento
    Miyu kento
    Soul

Post by Miyu kento Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:06 am

She looked at him. She did not despise this world. She was afraid of spirits due to the meeting up with the hollows thinking every spirit would be like that. she looked at him and smiled. "No I do not dislike this world. I like it here even you .." she said with a soft innocent giggle. For her age she was careless and naive and you could see it by her behaviour though she had a good heart.

Her smile disappeared of the truth from her father. She shook her head. "But I say him again .. before everytime I see him memories come back ... but then they start just flashing and it gets scary. Then I come out of control in the real world I see it too then everything starts to change ... sometimes i lose concious ... but no matter where I am there those creatures come after me and also once men in white uniforms.." He asked her if he would like to return to the real world. She only nodded while giving a smile. "My grandmother needs me but tomorrow could we start .. I dont want to bring anyone in trouble again especially you.."
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:23 am

Shiro nodded and sighed lightly relieved she said she would stay and he nodded listening to her and he didn't rightly know what to say. I'm sorry maybe don't focus on that calm your mind and think of things you wish to protect don't focus on him directly think of this power that you have a last gift from him to you to protect yourself and your family from hollows and other creatures. If you can't do it yourself then... Well I'll come to help. Shiro noted how she mentioned the espada and he grimaced for a bit and silently swore a oath to protect this girl sitting beside him. Continuing on he took a breath his voice being calm and kind. I know how it feels to be powerless it's not a fun situation I'll make it to where you can protect everything you care about.
    Miyu kento
    Miyu kento
    Soul

Post by Miyu kento Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:31 am

She felt happy being protected especially someone with the same power as her father. She jumped on him hugging him even though he would feel her femenine curves on her. She looked to him. "thank you so much shiro.." ending the hug she slightly gained."ok .. well we should sleep.. though the problem is there is only one bed... I dont mind sharing beds I did that very often with my grandparents..." she said softly looking to him. She gave him his hand. "So you coming?"
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:53 am

Shiro looked at her getting hugged out of nowhere and he hugged her as well without knowing why and she got up saying how she needed to go to bed if they training tomorrow Shiro took her hand and pulled himself up and stood there and sighed thinking to himself She's a strong girl not blaming me for that and actually wanting to go through with the training despite the possible dangers. Wait a sec thinking back she said she liked this world even me like it was a burden oh and she said she didn't want to get me in trouble. Shiro raised his hand and spoke out to Miyu. Hey Miyu you said it liked it here and that included me well aren't you supposed to like the guy that saved your life? Also don't worry about me getting in trouble and focus on your training. Alright? He began to follow her closely looking away so if any accident occurred he'd be caught up in the accident.
    Miyu kento
    Miyu kento
    Soul

Post by Miyu kento Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:05 am

She looked to him and smiled. "Well you did help me out... plus no one was there that saved me.. " she said with a smile. She though slipped and fell a side from Shiro clenching on to his uniform and losening it. By the fall alittle bit of dust clouds surrounded them then it was alittle bit dusty. She was above her while she felt arms under her hip and head. She blushed alittle only looking innocently into his eyes. Not knowing what will happen next because it was a dangerous position those two laid.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:34 am

Shiro was listening to her and he nodded walked then he heard a little eep and felt a jerk on his uniform as he fell to the ground and caught him looking at her on the ground his face flustered once again and he tried to move his body was frozen though staring into her eyes his own widen and unbeknownst to him near him there was a atomic ant walking around drawing closer to his hand crawling on his hand now Shiro notice it and flicked off his hang his knee also slipping out from the way he flicked his arm up and around sending the ant flying in the air he lost his balance and fell on Miyu his lips meeting hers as it was a accidental kiss. His face turning red he wanted to pull back but he couldn't then he looked and her and pulled back and got off of her.

Speaking frantically he stuttered Ahh... AH I'-I'm sor-- sSorry I.... uhhhh... I... I slippped yeah!
    Miyu kento
    Miyu kento
    Soul

Post by Miyu kento Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:50 am

Her heartbeat was rushing and he was to heave to even move. Well she was weak. Then the collision of the lips made her go red herself. She felt all warm though her heart was beating really fast and he blood was rushing through her vains. She then sat up looking to the floor. She squinted her eyes. "Its ok ..." She was then going beserk in her mind though slightly whispered in front of her. "that ... was my first kis..." she looked to him but was to embarresed to keep her sit on him then she just turned away looking straight ahead.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:08 am

Shiro caught his breath and sighed how could he have been so stupid? He sighed and stood up and walked over to Miyu and offered her a hand he spoke softly and kindly. Really haha same here at least to what I remember. but c'mon you need to get sleep you're going to need it Miyu tomorrow I won't kill you but I definitely won't be going easy on you. You are going to have a long day tomorrow I'll bring you back to squad 13th training grounds. Shiro smiled softly and looked around his heart beat returning to normal. Don't worry about the bed alright I'll take the floor you just rest easy alright?
    Miyu kento
    Miyu kento
    Soul

Post by Miyu kento Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:13 am

She grabbed his hand though looking at him. "no please share with me ... I know sounds stupid but I dont like sleeping alone ... and it is cold ..." she looked depp into his eyes while begging him. Who could ever resist that question and the cute puppy eye look coming from the big bambi brown eyes.

She stood up heading to the bedsroom though taking a sleeping kimono to change in the different room. She had to tie it tighter because it was to big for her. Though it brought her to giggle he was the typical guy of getting clother for women.

Returning to the bedroom she seen him laying there. turning of the light by blowing out the candles she climbed in bed only cuddling next to him. She fell asleep quickly by holding herself n him tightly. Though she was more in a calm then tense state then she would normally be of course she is in a place protected from those evil beings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:25 pm