Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Soren Kiyomeru
alice of the Rose
6 posters

Hi! New, and looking for a good Bleach RP site.

alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 4973

Hi! New, and looking for a good Bleach RP site. Empty Hi! New, and looking for a good Bleach RP site.

Post by alice of the Rose Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:37 am

Hello. Not new to the RP of Bleach, just sick of slow paced sites and extremely rude behavior from the Mods and Admins. this place looks great!
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5324

Hi! New, and looking for a good Bleach RP site. Empty Re: Hi! New, and looking for a good Bleach RP site.

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:47 am

Ah well welcome to BD! If you need any help we'd be glad to help and rude mods and admins? None shall exist here milady xD Yeah the weird overly excited mod right hurr. @_@ Anyways I hope you have fun here.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Hi! New, and looking for a good Bleach RP site. Empty Re: Hi! New, and looking for a good Bleach RP site.

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:54 am

lol @ soren.

Yeah, Welcome to the site.

We have cookies and were not afraid to eat it XD
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6442

Post by Rioshi Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:22 am

Aha, glad to have a new face around here! Machine Heart, at your service! Welcome... to the Bleach Dynasty!
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7628

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:00 am

Bienvenidos a Bleach Dynasty! :D

Hi there welcome to Bleach Dynasty here we are all polite and friendly we are family here :) and a lot of people can speak a second language! :) If you ever need any help feel free to msg any of the Mods of Admins!

Also... If you see a guy called Rioshi... don't trust him... he smells really bad! <.< DON'T TELL HIM I TOLD YOU THAT! D; he will do bad things to me... like... REPLACE MY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES WITH RAISIN FILLED COOKIES!! D;
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:26 pm

Not raisins! Haha. I won't tell. Thank you everyone for the welcoming!
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5584

Post by Nerovampyro Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:18 am

Hey hun welcome to bleach dynasty! Names nerovampyro (Nero for short) and I am you friendly neighbor hood captain of squad 0. Should you any problems or query about heaven or looking make a second character let me know! :3

Baka pink out!
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6442

Post by Rioshi Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:57 am

Ha, I'll do worse. I'll fill your cuban cigars with explosives :3
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:26 am

Don't worry I'll replace the explosives with Rainbows and good will. I think.... Might be unicorns you never know with me. xD
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:12 am

If it will help the story line I will gladly make another character!
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7628

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:59 am

So wait.. you will fill my cuban nightmare... with Rainbows... and unicorns ... I worry about you sometimes... I'd rather have explosives..xD
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:48 am

Nahh unicorns are the devils minions.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5584

Post by Nerovampyro Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Don't worry Hun ^^ if there is a problem with lack of people for the storyline then we will deal with the problem, but is has been known many have multiple characters on here, including me. :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:09 pm