Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Predictions on future chapters?

Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6652

Predictions on future chapters? Empty Predictions on future chapters?

Post by Terminar777 Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:08 am

Since the winter wars have started, there have been lots of action and drama going on in the series. No one but Kubo knows where the series is going exactly, but we can make our guesses.

What do you think is going to happen?
    And what do you want to happen?

Please keep it detailed but simple. Keep you prediction reasonable, but what you want to happen can be as wild as you wish.

Spoiler:

Predictions on future chapters? Empty Re: Predictions on future chapters?

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:16 am

I predict that matsumoto and hinamori will die, which is fine by me, I hated them, they are useless and they shouldn'T be lieutenants ^^
    Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156729

Post by Kambly Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:19 pm

Why shouldn't they be lieutenants? Give a reason, because they obviously worked hard for the position.

Hm, I wonder what was in Szayel's lab that would intrigue Mayuri so much. From what I could see, there were two bodies in there, possibly two arrancars.

But they were hanging from the ceiling so...

Hm, I can only speculate.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:35 pm

first Hinamori shouldn't be lieutenant because she's addicted to Aizen-sama

second Matsumoto shouldn't be lieutenant because she'S never serious, she always gets it from her Captain

third, Szayel's lab was probably freaking because there could be dead hollows everywhere..

I hope we see Nanao-chan soooon, I want to see Tosen in action again...Enma Korogi owns
    Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156729

Post by Kambly Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:34 am

Haha, I guess you're right about Hinamori.

But, how can you say that Matsumoto is never serious? That's an overstatement. And she doesn't always get it from Hitsugaya. XD

Anyway, who do you think would be the victor of the Shunsui vs. Stark fight?
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6652

Post by Terminar777 Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:29 pm

I personally vote Shunsui... I mean, we haven't seen his Shikai abilities yet, nor his Bankai... So those are two things he can use against Stark to get the upperhand, while Stark only has his single release...

The fight can go either way, or just not have a victor... They'll probably get too tired and bored and give up... They didn't want to fight in the first place, but Shunsui is only because Oldman Yama is there and would hassle him if he didn't fight...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:22 pm