Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Spotlight The God King

Spotlight
    Spotlight
    Soul

BD-cash : 4468

Spotlight The God King Empty Spotlight The God King

Post by Spotlight Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:58 am

I AM Godking ruler of the Fox Shroud Village

Basic Information:

Character Name: Dominic Yuuko
    Appearance: He gained height and stands well at twelve feet tall. His wings allow him quicker movement through the air as well as a form of defense. He lands to attack when he must feed on his fellow hollows and then they get the full appearence of him. his wings are lightly adorned with what looks like large Rubys but are actually toughened hide which was tinted red by his reiatsu. that same reiatsu made tattos along the body connecting them.
    Personality: Dominic has many diverse personalities as he suffers from multi personality disorder.His First personality is what most see and came to know him as. It is a calm personality that loves to train to better himself. This personality often relaxes in a nearby tree. The constant yawning comes from the insomnia he suffers from.
    He loves animals and would rather not have to put one down. He knows the extent of his self and would use it all to protect those important to him. He values family but deceives them to keep them safe from what he got himself involved in. His fighting nature has gotton him in and out of fights with family and villagers.
    When he is enraged his attitude is different. He rushes into thing with a want for blood and a lack of compassion. He wants blood and will do what it takes to get it to pour from someone like wine from a bottle. His humor is sadistic and his actions are torture to some.

Your Legacy:
    Your Story: Alex was a normal child good family good friends. He had lived his first few years in relative peace. That is until the day of his seventh birthday that is when things began to go astray. There had been talk around the news of a new serial killer named Barry The Chopper. This man was becoming known for his history and gruesome murders. This man was said to have no heart. But that is a story for another time.

On Alex’s Seventh birthday his family fell to the blade of Barry the chopper save him and his younger sister Senna who was 5 at the time. He stood his ground as the murder looked at him. He knew he was going to die and as Barry brought his blade up to strike him down he saw something in the boys eyes it was a fire of sorts. He was ready to die and all for his sister. He lowered his blade that day and then finally his hands messed with the boys hair.

He then crouched down and offered him and his sister a chance at survival. Alex turned to his scared shitless sister and accepted for the both of them. Barry then told them to follow him as he left their old house which Barry took a bottle of alcohol and an old rag. He took out a lighter and tossed the bottle in after lighting the rag he stuffed in the bottle. The bottle broke allowing the flames to catch. As the police came they say the destruction and the three bodies inside and sighed. He had gotten away again and now they had more paperwork.

A few years passed and Alex and Senna had grown. They had been working with their new father Barry The Chopper and he had grown attached. Barry had help with his murders now and now he had someone to help clean up so clues to how he killed would not be revealed. And on one occasion they had decided to forego cleaning up and started experimenting with the use of explosives. They went to a recent killing Barry taking the head.

Alex decided to try something as all of them were leaving he took out a type of c4. he pushed the c4 in the now decapitated mans stomach. He then allowed the c4 to be triggered by a string release as he tied one end to the handle of the door. He went out and closed the door the body exploded and covered the room in blood. Wow the look as the blood that painted the walls dripped down slowly. It was truly something to behold as something else caught his attention. The bones were still there and they were broken in some places but mostly clean.

Several years passed and Alex and his sister grew. They were normal for the most part. Alex was a bit over protective of his sister. He was like so because his sister was just beginning to garner male attention at her age. He was more ragged and had wild hair at this time. This proved annoying as for several years when he had this style growing in blood would get in it due to their Adoptive fathers Homicidal tendencies.

As their father was captured Alex breathed a sigh or relief he was finally done with this life. Or that was what he thought. He found himself craving bloodshed almost as if it something he needed. He wondered this about himself for 2 years. His sister and he had gotten jobs to support themselves but one day his Sister came back crying from the job. That was the breaking point for Alex.

Alex had finally snapped as that was done. He had attained a set of knives from over the years and he took his favorite. It was a long thin combat knife. He was going to do some damage to his sisters Boss. He traveled down there his sister in tow as he did so. Letting her stay in the car as he went to handle the problem the only way he knew how… Bloodshed and lots of it.

He walked in and asked to speak with the manager who was his sisters boss. He then looked at the man his eyes cold and devoid of compassion. he then invited the man outside. His hands in his pockets as if he was reaching for the knife. The employees of the store moved to the back of the store from the look Alex gave them and the manager. If looks could kill one such manager would be dead twelve times over. He then followed alex outside slowly taking his time as the pride in his step was something one could envy.

He remembered who this was. It was a Trinitario member and he knew of the gangs bloody past. He smiled at the man with a smirk in his eye as he pulled one of the two knives. The man pulled his weapon of choice from his sleeve. The duo fought for a while before a clear winner was decided. Alex stood above the man bloody and beaten but the victor. Then the man pulled out another weapon from his pocket a gun. Alex looked down the barrel of the weapon and froze. Then that was when the man cocked it back and pulled the trigger. The semi automatic pistol hit a blank before it fired off another round that pierced Alex. He didn’t die but he was lemons near close to it as he fell. His sister ran over to him as gher boss fell unconscious from the gun coming back from recoil and hitting him in the head. She took alex into the car and drove him to the hospital. He died before they reached.

He died and as a soul he was never found by shinigami and began to become a hollow. He had been attached to the man who had adopted him and acted like a father to him and Senna their foster father Barry. Alex over months of settling his reiatsu growing as his chain eroded his pain was multiplied and he became a hollow.
    His form was that of a small lizard and it attacked his father. his claws sliced cleanly through the mans neck killin g hmi and slicing a wire from the fall to earth from the jump. And as he had fed on the mans soul something began to change within him. The seed of rage in which he ate barrys soul in had begun to sprout a plant of sourts in his soul. His form retreated to Hueco mundo where he began anew. His mind wiped only remembering his name and the few human memories cast as dreams. He grew stronger with each soul he devoured each hollow eaten was strength he gained. and as he grew in strength he began to fight more and more spirits. some of them merged each forming a sin. otheres merged and represented the strongest soul. fifteen in all and in the end they represented a council of sorts fighting in his head as he became a gillian class hollow. But this was not real it was like a hallucination. And while Alex was I. This haze all the souls fought for dominance from where they were in his body.
    As a gillian the voices became louder and he found only he and the personality known asRage could compete against them but as he managed to wrest the control from them all if only barely he began to realize how many souls he had devoured in his mindless rampage. And how many personalities he had acquired. what was once a small comunity had become a bustling city of sorts with over 200 thousand souls. THis bothered him and he began to with some help from wrath devour the souls condensing them and as he did so he became a new being once again evolving this time past the stage of mindless gillian. He was now an adjucha class hollow. His strength was weak but he was stronger then he had been.
    As his knowledge grew his former self stored deep in his soul began to emerge as abeing known as Rage. Rage was one who controlled alex in times of anger. Soon after he met his instructor who helped train and hone his skills.

They met on a rather dismal night. the moon was a shade it had never been before a crimson. Hollows were fighting for dominance over the dimension. This was lead with a massacre of sorts. as the arrancar were targeted he was found in his burrow. His first teacher whose name was Selins she had died from the massacre being killed when attacking the arrancar. He approached where her body was to try and take it from where she died and place it to rest in a funeral like service. That was when he met his second master and her associates. Yuuko his new master atleast how she introduced herself as was meeting with Apos who called this meeting along with Raziel Getsuhigan, Rayzoric Umbra, Yuhiko, and Gen Shishuo. This group began to fight as Apos had outright attacked them all in a bout of either insanity or in an atempt to die. Alex unable to stand both the killer intent and reiatsu pressure fell to the ground making a crater around him knocking him out for the remainer of the fight.
    And as the fight came to an end all those he cared about dead upon the floor he said something as his mind became clear. “i became less and less human, i became, empty. Then they-they brought me back only to leave me alone once again. Now i am the ruler of this world And i shall grow stronger without fail... I will become GOD over this realm” As he sad that he bent down and slowly began to devour his old comrades increasing his own power beyond what it was. And then he grabbed his mask with his clawed hand and pulled and pulled before the mask finally broke and he fell into unconsciousness. As he awoke he found himself next to a toddler which reminded him of his little brother when he was human. He took him up as he slept and walked to take control of his domain.

• I was once part of the living...
    • and then, i died...
    • i became less and less human, i became, empty
    • i became the ruler of this world, i am became... a God-King.

RP Sample: as Dominic laid there the pressure on him never faltering. as he was pushed further into the ground his bones creaking from the pressure. As he began to black out he would smile and say "lemons I'm too weak I must get stronger to survive." He would than black out completely awaking to find himself in his mind scape. his mind scape looked different than the last time he was here. his mind's fire had risen and so had the walls. as he roamed his mind scape he found himself in front of a palace of fire. The palace looked like a recreation of Las Noches in all black. The First Tower to his left Exploded in an instant. a being arose from the building as it burned. the being had wings slightly decayed with a mane of fire that extended to its tail and horned face. as he looked at the being that flew out of the being he saw it charging something at him. he looked around for a second and saw he was on a bridge. As the cero hit the ground right in front of him. he would fall as the bridge collapsed around him. When he fell to the ground he would be surprised to find that he had landed in pit of sand. the sand moved like water in waves and looked to be in low tide. As the tide began to bring him in the winged being approached him."You have returned with rage in your heart. You feel you have no purpose if you aren't strong. You want to get stronger but have no means to attain such strength. How pitiful that you appear before me now in search of this strength" he would look at the being and growl showing his hatred and contempt of those words. The being continued to speak as if he knew everything about Dominic. "You sicken me with your weakness you don't deserve that body of yours. All that you have devoured and you cant even comprehend the true power you posses. “
    As the world saw it he was having rapid convulsions on the ground. his arms moved rapidly as he writhed on the ground as if he was in pain. his tail smacked the wall and floor rapidly. his legs kicked up dust and dirt creating waves of sand. Reiatsu began to gather at his shoulders as a cloak began to form. the cloak formed over his body as he grew the cloak grew covering all but his hands and feet. His body continued to grow but that wasn't the only change going on within him. His reiatsu began to Fluctuate rapidly as the changes took place. The being continued to taunt him as he got to shore. The shore was solidified sand but the weird part was the fact that each step he took gave him more confidence in himself. He than looked at the being and smiled at him with a smile full of killer intent. he would than speak to the being his killer intent obvious in his words. "You Think you have any control over my mind Ha. You are nothing but a manifestation of my true instincts. You are nothing without me yet without you I am still valid. Now Disperse if you haven't come to help me become stronger." Wrath than looked at him and smiled a crooked smile. He would than jump forward and land on in front of him. The rock turning into sand beneath his feet and power. He would than speak in a more respectful tone as he stood there. "True you are king but without me you have no true power you are just muscle. You need me to survive in the wasteland you call home now."
    Dominic would swiftly raise his hand and say "Truly you do not know who you speak to wrath. you call me king one moment and call me weak the next. You and your ways disgust me as I am strong without you. I do not need your approval to be strong Wrath. I am my own being and your existence is starting to annoy me. Now Give me more power or I will show you how feral I really am.” Wrath would look at him and pull back his arm slowly. As he pulled his hand would close making it into a point instead of a fist. He would than force his hand forward as fast as possible. The hand didn't hit as Dominic blocked and pushed his tail into wrath's chest at the last moment. Wrath would speak for the last time his expression showed the pain he was in. “You defeated me Dominic you truly deserve the power greed's and I Bestowed on you over the passing weeks. You really are king over this domain it was a pleasure serving you Dominic Nightshade. May you prosper in becoming stronger than you ever thought possible.” With this wrath's breathing became labored and Dominic came closer to wrath and said “Become apart of me once again wrath this pain will go away and you will be whole once again.” as he said this he would bite wrath's arm and begin to feed.
    As Wrath fell Dominic's body finished transforming for the first time. He was a fifty foot tall dragon with wings that looked as if they were deteriorating. But as Dominic began to eat Wrath's body Dominic's reiatsu would flare causing a few colors to flash. First was a black Reiatsu that signified his hollow powers. Second was a White color which signified his past as a human. Third was a red color which signified his new power. His form began to change as the colors continued to flicker faster and faster. The colors began to meld together forming a black beam that had a lining of red around it. As the color disappeared a Dominic would be left laying there unconscious He was no longer a hollow he had ascended into the domain of an arrancar. He would be wearing an open jacket and a pair of black jeans. He is barefoot and has a necklace around his neck which is actually the remains of his mask. Beside him was a small child. He was nomore then five years of age and that was fine. He had green hair and mask around his neck and was covered by white jeans and a shirt of the same color. As he awoke he looked around and saw that the arguing had dulled a bit. He would begin to walk slowly out of the room.

Release Information: (This is for future reference, you must acquire this techniques in-game, same with the process of Espada evolution)
    Basic information:

Zanpakuto Name:
    Weapon of Choice:
    Appearance:A small child of about five years old. He has green hair and a wears normally some white jeans and a white shirt with black thermal under it. that is his zanpakuto. he fights mostly with a modified pair of guns and a guardless katana
    Element: Seven Sins
    Spiritual Pressure Color:Blue red or black
    Other Information:

Resurrección: (please re-use this form if you have more than one resurrection)
    Resurrección Name: Shu kokutō
    Descriptions: {Ressurection description/information}
    Release Command: Anata no burakkufaiā de sorera o kuiiru yō ni miru(Devour them with your Black Fire)
    Released Appearance: His resurrection is basically him and a dragon mixture. His mask stays the same and his clothing turns into a Tasset around his waist in black and white with red inscriptions. His lower body becomes dragon like with black claws and a black tail. His upper body stays the same except his tattoos glow red and his back has a set of dragon wings with a line of black flame coming down his back and to the tip of his tail. His upper body stays the same except he is shirtless and his skin looks like scales. His teeth are more serrated as well.

Other Changes: Nothing

Techniques:
    Name: Cross Pride Shadow Weaver
    State:Both. regular it's severely weaker
    Terms of usage: all that is needed is light and reiatsu
    Description: it makes the users shadows move and take various forms to attack and defend.
    Downside: only as fast as they eye can detect. So it's limited and over bearing light weakens it for a few posts after

Name: Wrathful Vengeance
    State: Res
    Terms of usage: must have been injured in the thread
    Description: he can use his pain and anger to make explosions. The more pain the bigger the more anger the more destructive
    Downside: Range is limited to where his blood drops. and what other technique is used in conjunction with it.

Name: Slothful Restoration
    State: Ressurection
    Terms of usage: He must stay still and limit his movement to bare minimum.
    Description:By staying in one place he can heal himself of all wounds.
    Downside: by using this he is extremley vulnerable to attack

Name: Envyious Transformation
    State: Ressurection
    Terms of usage: He just has to will his form to change
    Description: He basically can shapeshift into another form of his chosing.
    Downside: His flare of reiatsu and the concentration needed leaves him vulnerable. he also cannot use any techniques while in this form.

Name: Protection to the Avaricious
    State: both
    Terms of usage: by focussing his reiatsu into his hiero his skin becomes harder able to block most zanpakutos that would normally
    Description: his skin becomes harder able to block most zanpakutos that would normally
    break through his hiero. this covers all of his body. he can also reverse this
    Downside: it makes him take on certain properties like electricity will harm him more then usual. as will fire.

Name: Blood Lust Rampage
    State: Res
    Terms of usage: He must ingest some of his oponents blood.
    Description: When he does this he loses control and his strength is raised. his speed is also raised to a point.
    Downside: He is out of control and his attacks are rash. he is unable to use any techniques.

Kingdom information:
    (Every God-king gets a kingdom)

Kingdom Name:Fox Shroud Village
    Size: Medium
    Climate: 80 degrees to 90 degrees
    Geography: A regular prarie surrounded by water
    Limnology : A river runs throught the country
    Vegetation : Grasslands trees and some wild flowers.
    Population:Large 5 nobles to 100000
    Description: (An over all description, you may add images as well.)

Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7611

Spotlight The God King Empty Re: Spotlight The God King

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:44 am

Looks good to me, simply add the final description and it should be fully finished, other than that it's brilliant

Approved 1/2
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6425

Post by Rioshi Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:05 am

A few spelling errors here and there,
    Envyious Transformation
    , but otherwise looks good. 2/2
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6425

Post by Rioshi Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:17 am

Added as Nueve in the Hueco Mundo Espada roster. Feel free to move this to the Approved Folder.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:34 pm