Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+14
Muerte
cool beans
Kio
war_makes_me_happy
Upgrade
JennyReika
Champola
Haji Yukimura
corpseballerina
Tanaki Kyo
RukiXGurl7
Hinamori44
Nance
Loli Gaga
18 posters

Who's your Favorite Death note Character?

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80588

Who's your Favorite Death note Character? Empty Who's your Favorite Death note Character?

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:54 pm

my favorite deathnot character is Mikami Teru, i'm inlove with the dude.

it used to be amane Misa-misa, though i love her equally non the less, i love mikami teru more.

How about you?
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80360

Who's your Favorite Death note Character? Empty Re: Who's your Favorite Death note Character?

Post by Nance Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:58 pm

L is the man XD he is weird.. and weird is good.. he's the only with the eyebags but still loook hawt xD and supah intelligent..

next would be Ray Penbar and Naomi.. argh they were so close to capturing Kira xD
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220432

Who's your Favorite Death note Character? Empty Re: Who's your Favorite Death note Character?

Post by Hinamori44 Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:12 pm

Kira and L... I like them...
    L is a little weird but he is genius!!!
    Kira is a little scary sometimes but it´s the best:D
    RukiXGurl7
    RukiXGurl7
    Soul

BD-cash : 6629

Post by RukiXGurl7 Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:19 am

Hmm this series always bugged me and wasn't right but I did like the series even though it is quite duranged. Light Yagami always bugged me and he just made me mad at some of the decisions he made. Anyways my favorite character was Misa. She was always spirited and willing to do anything for light. So my props and favoritism go to her.
    Tanaki Kyo
    Tanaki Kyo
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 22733

Post by Tanaki Kyo Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:35 pm

Ryuk!!!
    my friends told that i'm like him, so i love him so much xD
    corpseballerina
    corpseballerina
    Soul

BD-cash : 6721

Post by corpseballerina Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:14 am

Of course, none other than L! xD He is genius and weird = I like!

And I also like Misamisa.. hehe she is sooo kawaii..
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47187

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:42 pm

I'm going to be really lame on this one.

My Favorite is L

The reason for this though is not because of the anime/manga so much as it is the live action films.
    The actor playing L in them did such a great job that it made the character even more in depth to me.
    If you haven't seen the two films, you need to. It will give you a whole new view of the series.
    Champola
    Champola
    Soul

BD-cash : 7147

Post by Champola Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:28 pm

Mello. I don't know. I Can't explain it. Haha.~~

Urrm. We both love munching on chocolate bars. :P
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192511

Post by JennyReika Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:57 am

I think anybody who knows me knows that my favorite Death Note character is Misa Misa.

Most of my signatures have had her on them, and most of my avatars... My newest one doesnt, but my love for Misa has not died..

If I could find a picture of her I really adored, then it would have been, but I couldnt find one to match the color scheme that I was going with...

Anyways... I love Misa Misa, and she is by far my favorite.

I love how devoted she was to Light, and how much she loved him, and would do anything for him.

She loved him regardless of what he did to her, no matter what.

Plus, she had a great fashion sense.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:34 am

For me it'd me Kira and Mikami Teru, the only two who had a great sense of Justice in this show, Criminals deserve death or punishment
    Upgrade
    Upgrade
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6691

Post by Upgrade Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:12 pm

My favorite is L, iv been told i actualy sit like him when im at my computor O-0. besides, who doesnt love someone that sits oddly and loves sweet stuff? XD

~Khia
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99271

Post by war_makes_me_happy Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:30 am

My favorite will always be Misa Amane.

I like the way she dresses and lives her life. She is an incredibly capable individual with tremendous amounts of self-confidence and ability. She isn't afraid to risk her life for others and just by looking at her and listening to her you can tell that she has a deep desire and passion for those in her life.

Plus she's hot
    Kio
    Kio
    Soul

BD-cash : 6770

Post by Kio Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:09 am

Ryuk! haha, I don't know why really, he has just been my fave character since i first saw him.. I guess it is more that he is a shinigami, and loves to play video games haha..
    (I have been known to randomly say "Ryuk loves apples.." XD its a weird thing I do)
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64785

Post by cool beans Wed May 27, 2009 4:16 am

i never had any luck picking favourite characters as they always seemed to get killed off whenever i picked a favourite while i was watching the anime... but im going to say Mello was my favourite character as he was addicted to chocolate and its something i can relate to :P
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128870

Post by Muerte Wed May 27, 2009 8:15 am

My favorite character would have to be L. He is freaken awesome and he rocks!
    Tsukishiro
    Tsukishiro
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 6594

Post by Tsukishiro Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:49 pm

L FTW! Like most have said, he was weird..But his weirdness was soooo adorable..I like the way he sits, the way he holds things and I like his expression! He looks innocent but deep inside, he know a LOT of things..

*sighs*

I miss L..
    Anime-A
    Anime-A
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 7144

Post by Anime-A Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:00 pm

Soichiro Yagami is my favorite character next to L.

I don't know why I like Lights father but I just do.
    Onimaru
    Onimaru
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 6565

Post by Onimaru Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:18 am

L and M.

L = Smartass lol

M = Mafia......do i need to say more?
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 25771

Post by blackstrawberry Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Again....KIRA-SAMA!!! :lol:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:16 am