Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Time of release for the earthbound angel

Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

BD-cash : 4581

Time of release for the earthbound angel Empty Time of release for the earthbound angel

Post by Melodia Izuna Wed May 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Deep down the rabbit hole goes. Deep into the abyss, un knowing of where the end will be. A lone alabaster feather silently fluttering into depths of hell, blowing with the breeze going left and going right. But the most important thing was in was descending deeper into hell.

It has to.

Deeper is goes, dodging lava and dodging any demons who know the significance of this beautifully delicate piece. Soon it get to its destintion. Quartoff, The 9th ring of hell. as it lays in the terrible land, the feath shines brightly, transforming into a woman who dressed all in white, All in the delicate color. Looking around she sighs a little.

"this place is so bad..."

She was speaking out to no-one though maybe it was the dimension herself she was speaking to. She narrowed her eyes as she as she caught a figure. Walking over she looks down to see a man, his clothing destroyed as she laid motionless on the ground

"I have found you, Celeste"
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5256

Time of release for the earthbound angel Empty Re: Time of release for the earthbound angel

Post by vergil_90 Wed May 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Lying there, in darkness. Celeste could here all the screams and cries of the demons and monsters that dwell in Quartoff. He still couldn't move, his vision had not yet returned, his wounds had not fully healed. The darkness of this hell is preventing the speed of his healing on purpose, taunting and mocking him in his recent failure. This did not awaken his fear, nor did the fact that Ronove could finish him off at any moment. What brought him his fear was that Furia, his other half, was deathly quiet. Normally, in this state, he tortures Celeste's mind trying to move his lifeless body, but his strange silence terrified his very being. How long has he been there? In that small crater? Just lying there, waiting? wondering what pain the demon lord will force him to endure before killing him.

'I have found you, Celeste'. What was this voice? It was a voice that did not belong in darkness. Who did it belong to? It was a soft voice, full of grace, full of warmth, full of light. It almost felt like he knew who it was. He tried to move, tried to cry, tried to scream, DO ANYTHING, but his body would not respond, Furia really drained him this time. All he could manage was just lay there and pray that his savior takes him out of this eternal nightmare.
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Time of release for the earthbound angel Empty Re: Time of release for the earthbound angel

Post by Melodia Izuna Wed May 16, 2012 8:14 pm

The woman continued to advantace towards the male who was both demon and angel. She saw the state he was in, seeing he was in a brutal fight, or heavilly over powered. she knelt down to inspect the wounds. Judging from them she knew they were to stop and not to kill. She pondered for a moment for she realised who may have done this.

Azazel.

Her gentle caress on the beaten body was felt. Tenderly, lovingly with a care driven embrace. Stroking his cheek as a warm glow began to surround the man. Perhaps a familiar glow to the man. Words were said, incomprehensable to the young man as she began to heal the wound that were there. She closed up all the bloodied cuts, all the Gaping bones and the most painful looking snaps. Bringing her other hands to the other side of his face, placing it delicately down she spoke out.

"Celeste... Can you hear me?"
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Wed May 16, 2012 9:06 pm

His prayers were answered! He felt the warmth, and care of the touch this person had. He felt this familiar glow surrounding his body, it was a glow he had not felt in centuries. But........ it couldn't be...... no. He felt his wounds heal, his bones being repaired, his energy restored. A sudden fear rose is Celeste's chest, but was quickly put to rest as Furia still remained silent.

He felt a hand on his cheek, it had the same familiar warmth as the glowing sensation. His sight began to return, though it was blurry he tried to focus. He felt his head being turned to the side as he heard the voice speak to him again. He focused hard and the face of his savior, he moved his right hand slowly, with purpose, to the hand now holding his face steady.

He could see a figure looking down upon him. It was full of grace, love, and, care. His blurred vision started to subside and he began to see this beautiful figure more clearly. When he finally saw it he was overcome with shock and awe. But it couldn't be..... there was no way it could....... Celeste's savior is his, 'Mother?!?!'
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Thu May 17, 2012 4:35 pm

The Angel smiled warm upon the male whom was now conscious. So she was his mother. As her aspocts been running wild again? She then bent down to hug her gently, caressing the back of his head gently.

"I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry my son."

The way she spoke it was with pity, perhaps self pity. But there was something off about it. It was as though she was calling him her son but for some reason as emotional as the words are they see so be... empty.

It was clear that she knew the man and the male believed her to be his mother though it was another side of melodia. The same but still very different. Perhaps the one Celeste knew as mother died before his eyes... by his own hands.
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Fri May 18, 2012 1:41 am

'I'm sorry'?, why did she say these words? But yet there she was taking care of him, her only son. He followed in the majestic embrace that was now taking place before him. Still in disbelief that she was really here. It had been so long since he had heard her graceful voice, but yet why did Celeste have this strange feeling. Gently breaking away from her arms he scrambled to his feet so that he didn't feel utterly useless, speaking as he did so,'But how..... Furia he.... I did...'. His words were as groggy as his balance but he finally managed to steady himself.

He placed a hand on her cheek, gently, as if holding a most rare and delicate flower, the only one of its kind. The memory of her smooth, alabaster, skin, the soft touch of silk from her hair as it brushed the back of his hand, flooded his senses and his mind. She was real! She was really there! Kneeling before him! His face began to glow with joy. His sanity had not been broken by this place.

But again he felt that something was wrong,'Why are you here'? Why was she here? Celeste believed that only demon lords could enter and bring people as far down as here. He slowly moved his hand away,'Why save me? I failed to kill him! I failed to kill my target!. He did not mean to raise his voice, nor did he mean to back away from her. He felt drawn to his motherly figure but his body was on gaurd. Maybe Quartoff had broken him after all.
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Sat May 19, 2012 1:28 am

"Do you think hope can die so easilly? What you saw was an aspect of my die.... a point of view, that fell prey to Azazel"

She said a she she allowed her son to caress her. Touching her face gently. She smiled gently as she closed her eyes. This moment was special, caring and above all else, longing for touch. It have been eons before they last met, their last one being so cruel as they were separated from each other. To the one being she cared for most, she had brought the greatest despair to- Her own.

The maiden in white hushed to her son in a fashion that was trying to calm him down a little, her voice as immaculate as her appearance.

"Celeste, You are no at fault, He fell after you were bound to earth. He knew about you and of Furia... But do not worry Celeste. It will not happen again."

her voice spoke out in a tone of absolute care and affection to the male. They have so much time to talk and work on. but now she need to set one thing in order.

"Celeste.... I Need to face furia."
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Sat May 19, 2012 2:24 am

Though she may have tried to calm him down, Celeste would push her away, like a mad lunatic refusing treatment. He did not hurt her, he did not use force, he only kept his distance in fear of harming her again. And then it registered in his mind,'Azazel?! You mean to tell me that Ronove was...'

But then his fears became a reality. She wants to face Furia?!? No! He killed her once and he can kill her again. He's a monster, a ruthless, cold-hearted killer, who only wants to see the world burn! How could she even consider facing him once more!

'ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!' A sudden rage fill Celeste's body the instant 'its' name was mentioned. He hated him. He hated him for what he did, for how in an instant turned his entire life upside down, how he had denied him from so many things. But yet, in a strange way, he needed him. He made him stronger, even if he never knew it, Furia needed him to.

Calming himself down, making hand gestures as if to apologise, he picked up his blade. He had to wiggle it from side to side to alleviate it from the ground. He then placed it into an invisible sheath where his blade hung effortlessly on his back. He then spoke calmly once more,' Why do you want to see him? Besides even if I wanted to release him once more I wouldn't, for two reasons. first is that you and I both know what could happen to me when he gets out and second he has been silent since I regained consciousness'.

Celeste still had the same strange feeling as before. Even though his name was mentioned, still he remained hidden in the depths of Celeste's mind. Silent.
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Mon May 21, 2012 10:20 pm

"Celeste.... You are one of the few beings who have been born with such power light and darkness in their being. To have the strength to restore... but also the strength to cause agony upon others... And this is my sin... I could not keep you in heaven... I couldnt stop them from taking you away."

The woman smiled as liquid came from her eyes. It was what angels weep when they are crying instead of tears. Blood. The crimson liquid stained her alabaster skin, the pureness becoming somewhat imperfect. She shut her eyes as the blood rolled down her cheek, staining the already blood stained ground they stood upon. As she then opened her eyes, the blood vanished as it evaporated from her face. Her eyes become shadows with mascara as her lips turn a blackened color.

The purity of her form began to be lost, as her white silk like clothing began black leather. However it then transcended glorious white wings were seen behind. she outstretch her hand as a spear appeared in her hand. took flight looking at her son with a look that showed she was serious. but more so... confident.

Time of release for the earthbound angel Avatar-avacyn

"Angelic being of light and dark, but belonging to neither... Demonic presence that can turn the tide. I am Ramiel, The angel of Hope. You will be released from dimension... My own flesh and blood. But your inner demon will not be so lucky. You will be locked away never to see the light of day"
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Tue May 22, 2012 4:58 am

Yes this is true, he is one of the few beings that has the powers of both light and dark. This was not her fault, she should not bear the sins of his father. Even thinking this sent rage vibrating through his body. He clenched his fists hard as she began to cry, allowing his hair to cover his face. But then she began to transform, his face was filled with both shock and awe. Ramiel, her true name. She was really going to do it, she really wanted to face him.

'Foolish woman, she thinks she can seal me away!!'. Celeste froze at the sudden voice of Furia. He sounded different. Something was wrong. This feeling wasn't right. Celeste began to fight back trying to hold him, he would never fight his mother bot after what happened before.'You can't hold me boy! I, am, home!'. He took over instantly, there was no struggle. Celeste's mind was already weak from the last take over, but he was right Furia was home, this was his realm. Little did he know that Furia's words were spoken aloud through him. Then Celeste's own transformation took place.

It was over as quickly as Furia had taken over. Like he just burst through. This did not satisfy the beast, there was no pain, there was no struggle, there was no screams. He then began to rise spreading his dark wings at full length. He then set himself on fire, the sapphire flames completely engulfing his body as he plunged himself deep underground. The earth began to melt away from the hole Furia had created, leaving only small flames tickling the edges.

Then the ground began to jolt and shudder, as if almost crying under the pressure of this new monstrous birth taking place. One hand burst through the ground, then a second, then a third, a fourth, a fifth, a sixth. Each of the six arms were blackened, flames bursting through what could only be described as his 'skin'. There was a low growl beneath the earth that could be heard. its volume intensified as this new monster revealed his own true form.
    Spoiler:

Standing out from the ground tearing away the chains that bound him, he shrank his body down, compressing himself hardening his body until he stood at a height of ten feet. His legs and feet were the same as his his arms. A blackened, torn, and ripped cloak like attire extended from his waist down to his ankles, but something seemed to be moving there, though it was too dark to see.

'I am no longer bound by the chains of heaven. My true name is Incubo. Now angel of hope, show me your'e rage!'. His voice did not have the same rough tone as before, instead it was cold, and callous, full of hate. He stood there all six arms outstretched, waiting for her to attack, waiting, smiling.
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Tue May 22, 2012 5:51 pm

"Incubo... Since you have an affinity for this domain... you will stay here... never to know the light of heaven and earth.."

Ramiel spoke as with conviction. Her eyes showed no anger or hatred towards the demon. She didnt need to with a monster that only feeds on fear and hate. She will not let him take over her son ever again. She will right the wrongs that happened in her life. She narrowed her eyes as she gripped her hand around the staff.

Her leather armor began to glow gently as did her very being. she then pointed the spear at him. Her power seemed to changed. It was like she was a hollow from her reiatsu. this was confirmed with a cero charging at the tips of her spear. She then narrowed her eyes as she opened her black lips to speak.

"Cero Metralleta"

With that the cero fired from her spear, but then another one near Ramiel was fired. And then another. It continued to do so as the ceros then seemed to be in their hundreds or thousands. All aiming to the demon. All of them to try and destroy him, or leave him in a state that will not allow him to leave any time sooner or later.

As she ceases the barrage she then brought the spear up as she then rested it on her shoulder. Gripping it with her other leather gloved hand the aura reverted back to that of an angel.... or maybe it was shinigami this time.

"izuna clan blade technique number 9... Piercing Hydrangia"

The symbol then extented to make the spear a lance. Gripping it tightly, she charged straight at the monster, piercing anything that may come through her path.
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Tue May 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Watching as the first 'cero' flew towards him, Incubo simply moved to the side to avoid it. When the rest began to follow he increased his speed, by using Celeste's incendio copiare, and began to dodge the others that followed laughing as he did so,'That's it! This is what I want to see! More! More rage!' Trails of flames followed Incubo as he moved around the ceros, batting some away with his arms. This was very different from before, normally he would just take all the hits and keep fighting, never dodge or try to avoid anything. Yes something was different, he has become smarter. For Incubo being smarter was dangerous for his enemies. But what else had changed about this dark creature? Melodia would surly find out.

Still laughing he noticed that Melodia was now speeding towards him. He waited until she was close enough, so she would believe her attack would hit, and then he disappeared in flames allowing her attack to pass straight through the remaining flames. The large smile that would have been seen on his face was full of malice, taunting her with his new found power. He reappeared in the air above her, floating there even though he had no wings to support him,'So you are a shinigami aswell.'

He sounded disappointed, unimpressed.'Battesimo del Fuoco'. He brought all his arms across his chest as sapphire flames began to rotate and gather before he shot it up into the air. The flames began to form and materialize into 'clouds' as it began to rain needle like flames. It started out with a few but very quickly became a heavy downpour of raining fire. If she moved the rain would follow, while Incubo stayed in the air watching, as if testing her abilities in her current form.
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Thu May 24, 2012 5:23 pm

The angel listened to those words. Rage filled. angered and filled with malice. hearing them almost hurt the girl that was there. She watched at her attacks began to do no effect on the demon. She saw him him dodge and weave from the attack like they were nothing. Speeding around and even attempting to taunt her with showing his capability of levitating while not using the wings. The woman eyes watched at the flames were formed and then into clouds that rained from the sky. Her eyes took in the entire attack at the blue flames rain. Closing her eyes she out stretched her hand.

"Rho Aias..."

With those words, as the flames rained down, they stopped and died after reading a point. The shield of the 7 elements: earth, wind, fire, water, light, darkness and void. The quintessence of perfect stood inside the barrier as she was not even affected by the force of the flames, unaffected by the sheer power that stood mere feet away from her.

"I am an angel... i am a human... i am shinigami and i am hollow... I am what i need to be to give hope and the discard despair among beings who need it the most."

She spoke delicately as she the lowered the shield with the last of the flame dying down. She looked up as she opened her eyes again. She narrowed her eyes as she stabbed her spear into the ground.

"I told you i would not let you see the light of the human world, monster. And i mean it."

with that she began to do hand gestures, movements that were somewhat strange, but she had a serious face on her. Over a next moment purple lightning spark from nowhere, and was gone the next moment. An emblem appeared in the ground, surrounding the girl, the angel.

"Let the death of time be encase within you very being..."

With that the purple lightning appears again, then again and another. The realm of hell began to fade in the distance as it appeared that the they were not surrounded by nothingness itself. Like they were in space... or a realm that was had nothing in it, a domain stripped of everything.

"Spatial realm, Altherion... Look around this dimension Incubo. your power may be better then most, but you are nothing compared to the monster that made this desolation. It made it with just one attack"

She said as a white blade appeared in her right hand, replacing her spear.

"And i vowed to not let that monster free. You are nothing more then a nuisance that plagues my son. Do you have any last words before this becomes your resting place?"
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Fri May 25, 2012 2:29 am

Sensing her rage building, Incubo's smile grew even wider, he was getting to her. This is what he wanted, but his smile quickly faded as he saw that his attack had no effect. He began to think, crossing his arms and completely ignoring what the angel was saying. Observing this feat, knowing what Incubo is, would seem strange and almost terrifying to imagine that he is actually contemplating his next move. But his smile returned again, as if he had figured out a long lost puzzle.

His interest was now taken by the distorting world around him. 'A monster? Now this would be a real challenge, but I am still not at my full power.' Is he still trying to mess with her head? Or for the first time is he being truly 'honest'. This monster is a master at what he does, watching the world burn and tormenting everything left over. His gaze now return to the angel and the purple lightening now striking around her.

'Plague? Light of the human world. I will always see that light, through your sons eyes. His body belongs to me! Hope that he still lives after I leave.' When he leaves? What did this mean? The purple lightening struck relentlessly around the gesturing angel. The next bolt that struck Incubo had disappeared and reappeared in front of the angel. She would feel something wrapped around her leg, it was a tail. A tail hidden in the darkness, that he only now decided to use. He moved so fast! almost in an instant, and yet he claimed that this is still not his full power.

' As for my last words..', Incubo had made a decision and he had the perfect three words to end it,'Inferno Incendio Inferno!' with that another circle emerged around both the angle and Incubo. It began to rapidly expand and drow until it was twenty feet in diameter. The circle set itself alight with both divine and hellfire flames. Without any warning it shot up from the ground, as flames roared through the air like the dying cry of a noble beast. But above the rampage of these flames the empty hollow laughter of Incubo could be heard as the giant pillar of flames from this technique consumed, burned, and melted everything inside. A fitting parting 'gift' for his Celeste.
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Tue May 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Hearing those words the eyes widened a she then gripped then blade as it shined brightly. The blade itself became cool to the touch. The are began to chill just before the flame that united both heaven and hell. The timing needed to be perfect. as she exhaled now at the demon's mercy she narrowed her eyes.

Here it comes.

"spirit of the captain of squad three's blade, i seek your aid. Come droceil!"

With that as the flames were shot up, the ice that began to build up began to take the heat, building more then the flames could take them out. taking advantage of the situation the sacred blade was swung at the tail. at it touched it, it didnt cut through the blade. It was as thought at that point the tail began to be rejected from the rest of the body.

Standing on the quickly melting ice she then done into the flames piercing of the arms that may attack her, causing those to be rejected from the demon as well, being ripped away by themselves. She had a fierce look on her face. It was not angry, but it was intimidating.

Then she stabbed the alabaster blade into the demon.

"this sword will stop you incubo... it will not harm my son as he is of the light... while you will be rejected every time. do you think the memory of the ancient ones could leave such whelp like you around without mercy?..."
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Tue May 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Rage, hatred, disappointment, these were some of the emotions Incubo felt as his attack yet again failed and was pushed away like it was nothing. He was right, he was not at his full power. He still needed the boy to play his part. Enraged as his tail was banished, he swung for the angel only to have his arm banished as well. Each time the blade struck him he lost a part of himself. He needed to distance himself to think of how to handle the situation, but by the time he tried to move back, he was pierced by this 'sealing' blade.

Felling tired, breathing heavily, that last attack took almost all his energy. His reiastu fading as the light began to radiate through his body. He began to laugh,' A whelp like me?!' He glared into the eyes of the angel, he then dropped to one knee.'As long as there is light there will be darkness! As long as there are dreams NIGHTMARES WILL ALWAYS EXIST!!' Incubo's laughter echoed through Quartoff, It almost seemed liked it was endless. His body, now encased by the light began to break away like shattered glass. His flames extinguished. When the light faded the body of Celeste stood there.'How am I still awake?' The only thing he could say, as he did not need to say anything else. He began to smile, genuinely, for the first time in years. His voice was finally silent. He could finally relax without the threat of him breaking through.

But then his smile vanished as quickly as it had appeared, and another question was asked,'What did he mean by he was not at his full power?' Incubo had let Celeste hear that comment on purpose. Was that what Incubo had discovered? Was that what he was thinking about? The angel bound to earth stood there looking at his mother, waiting her response.
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:44 pm

The angel watch at before her very eyes the son she had abandoned all those centuries ago ,and indeed millenia ago, vanished before her eyes only to become her boy again. She smiled gently as the light blade vanished, her wings folding over her body , forming her white, pure look again. She was ready for what this monster had in store. The angel of hope looked to Celeste seeing the fear and despair on his face.

She is paranoid about what is going to happen, and that is what incubo wants. She simply walked over and she pulled him into a gentle hug. Holding his securely in her arms when she was a boy instead of the man he is today.

"It means you too are not at your full strength. Dont worry Celeste... he will get nowhere, so long and i am still around..."

The voice was peaceful, full or certainty, almost as though her voice itself could stop a person for committing an act of murder. She rubbed his black hair gently as she then gives him some good news.

"Celeste... we have been apart for so long.... and now, i have a gift for you to all those times when i was not there. I will make you a candidate for Godhood."

She said as she looked into the eyes of her son.
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:14 am

Not at my full strength? What was this mystery that Incubo had, on purpose, let him hear? His mind was flooded with more questions he had received answers for. He felt his mother embrace him, the warmth he felt from her body was a feeling he had not felt since he was taken away from her at the gates of heaven. He could almost hear Incubo laughing at him as he desperately tried to figure out what he meant. The true motives of Incubo are truly unknown, Nobody can figure out what goes on in that twisted mind of his. A being truly of darkness, destruction, and chaos. As his mother began to speak once again, Celeste's attention was drawn from his thoughts

'Godhood?!?Me?!?' This was indeed good but also a shock to Celeste. He was going to be a god candidate. After all his years of service, was he finally being rewarded? He could not believe he was hearing these very words. A mixture of feelings flooded his body as he stared back into the eyes of his mother. His facial expression did not change, but now with this good news he only had one thing on his mind. His focus ,now enhanced with his hope of gaining a new title, was only on one thing. He did not like to ask, but this was one of the few times Celeste needed this,'Mother, will you help me leave this nightmarish place?'
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:05 am

The woman looked to her son as she spoke to him about leaving this place as she could see the shocked expression on his face with being told he could become a god. She then brought a one of her delicate hands to place it on the back of Celeste's hand. there was a warm sensation at the back of the hand. When the palm of Ramiel was removed, a insignia which seemed like like a small wind was there, like a tattoo.

"I have just given you my mark of protection Celeste... if you need my assistance, simply place you hand on it and think of me."

The voice was kind as always as she then took hold of her son. she then took flight as she began to ascend the levels of the hell, leaving the deepest, quartoff behind.
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:51 am

Celeste looked down at his hand from where the warmth was emitting from. He looked at his new 'mark' as his mother began to explain how it was to be used. He felt a wave of joy, but knew that he could not abuse this gift for his own personal means. He was then grabbed by his hand and began his escape.

As he left Quartoff, the sound of screams from hungry demons faded only to be replaced by the screams of tortured souls. He helplessly watched as one man was slowly torn apart limb by limb only to have his body regrown and his life given back to have his limbs torn off again and again. The walls were stained by both blood and screams from these souls. Each soul appeared to have a demon with them, but some had two or even three. They would play a twisted game of cat and mouse before feasting on the flesh of their victims and simply wait for them to come back and repeat the game of sadism.

The upper levels were not as brutal, but the screams were all the same. Demons at these levels got their kicks from using machines and other manual devices to kill. One would be crushed between two slabs of steel spikes, another pulled apart by weighted pulleys, some beaten to death by grotesque weapons that served no other purpose but only inflict pain and misery.

Even the sound of these condemned souls coming back from their demise was disturbing enough to cause a great unsettlement in Celeste's stomach. It sounded like the screaming was in reverse and the bodies began to regrow and fix themselves back to their original state. Bones cracking into place, ripped flesh and displayed entrails pulling themselves back into where they belonged and the skin stitching back into it's former position. Moans and groans of pain followed those that had just returned begging, no, pleading for mercy, pleading for rest, pleading for their suffering to end.

And finally light began to shine. Celeste knew then he was near the end of this nightmare. Finally free from this darkness. Back to earth where he belonged, where he could continue his mission. He will make Ronove pay for what he put him through. But until they meet again, he will train even harder to become even stronger and tear the demons heart from his chest with his own hands. Celeste looked on as the light got brighter, waiting for it to clear so he could relax once again.
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:02 am

The screams and agony persisted as they were being ripped limb from limb. devoured only to be reformed to have it start again. The angel of mercy looked to the the beings that here lost in here. She narrowed her eyes as she sighed. From the look on her face it was painful to watch this. they were all souls of the damned, souls that will know nothing but pain for ever. She looked up as they exit the realm's circles, leaving behind the stakes of purgatory without impaling two angels. Seeing the monsters flee at the sight of her, she knew that it was only a matter of time that she would be noticed in the dimension.

"just a little bit further..."

The voice was warm, caring as always. They left the last circle as a ring of light was over head. Ramiel increased her speed as she then flew through the ring. It then vanished as below her, broken skyscrapers and crumbling buildings were seen.

War was coming... And now its time heaven responded
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

Post by vergil_90 Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:30 pm

The screams subsided, the flames of hell started to disappear and the light of the world began to shine onto Celeste's face. He closed his eyes and smiled as he took in the warmth of a familiar sun, finally he had broken free. But he felt like something was off.

When he opened his eyes he was greeted by the horror of destruction and devastation. Buildings were torn down, skyscrapers rotted and rusted, the plant life had almost taken over the city with moss and weeds growing were they can. It was void of life. There were no busy streets, no cars, no alarms, no sounds of emergency. It was quiet and dead.

'What happened here? What happened to my home!!!, he broke free of Ramiel's grip and landed on the roof of a nearby crumbling building. It was with those words Celeste knew where his true 'home' was. He knew where he belonged. On Earth, watching and protecting the innocence that was Human life. It was his job for hundreds of years, and only now that he realised the true purpose of why Heaven had sent him here.

He looked up at his mother and made a mental image of her beauty. The next time he shall see her will be longer then the last.'I'm sorry but I can't stay. I have a home to rebuild.'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:11 pm