Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Investigation [Open to all east world survivors]

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9412

Investigation [Open to all east world survivors] Empty Investigation [Open to all east world survivors]

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:42 am

From the light also fell the 3rd division captain. She fell into the ground, forming a small crater due to the impact. She got up and brushed the dirt away and stretched her only arm left. She looked around to see nothing but darkness.

-------------------------

"What the heck?" She said looking up into the sky. She turned around to see where she came from but did not see anything. Guess I can't trun around now. She looked around to see much damaged done to the area but the area was still dark and she looked up. "Wheres the sun...or stars...whers anything?" She asked herself walking through the debris. "Hello! Anyone here?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Investigation [Open to all east world survivors] Empty Re: Investigation [Open to all east world survivors]

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:10 am

A young boy, about 10 years of age, his clothes torn, tattered, his face covered in dirt, tumbled through the area. He found an empty spot to sit and looked up to the sky, what was left of it anyway.
    "I want my mommy" He cried loudly. His tears rolled down his face, he tried to wipe them away, but they kept rolling.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Investigation [Open to all east world survivors] Empty Re: Investigation [Open to all east world survivors]

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:15 am

Aki ran to toward the child and ate a piece of candy that will allow her body to work like a gigai. She bented down and patted his head. "Hey there little guy, don't cry. Times like these you need to smile and face them head on!" She exclaimed giving him a lollipop. "You wanna tell me what happened? I'm a detective from space sent to solve this mystery!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:22 am

The boy stopped his crying and took the girls candy. He gave her a soft smile as he wiped his tears again, this time, they were no longer rolling.
    "A bright light shone from the sky" He said softly. "I couldn't see anything and I got seperated from my mommy" He hugged the girl and looked into her eyes.
    "Please find my mommy" He said. She's about your height and she has long yellow hair"

[Since you're in this area I can start bringing the fullbringers out as well]
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:31 am

Aki hugged him back and sighed. Suddenly world changing mission turns to baby sitting... She frowned though, because losing someone important wasn't new to her. "Well than let's find her! She's my height? Man your mom is short. When you find her lecture her to drink some milk!" She said holding his hand and carfully walking through the damaged world. She talked into her ear piece and whispered "I found a little boy who claimed there was a bright light...and that's about it. Theres nothing here, this world is broken."

[Cool!]
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:41 am

The boy smiled brightly at the thought of finding his mother. He looked up at the girl and gave her another smile.
    "Thank you lady" He said to her. He looked ahead and saw a young, older woman. She looked a bit older than the girl who was walking with him. She was holding her purse and looking at the ground. She turned around and saw her son. She cried tears of joy as she ran over to him, throwing her purse off to the side.
    The boy let go of the girls hand and ran over to her and jumped into her arms.
    "Thank you lady" He said, crying tears of joy. The woman gave her a nod as she held her son, whom she thought she had lost. She held onto him as the two walked away into a large building, left untouched. It was a sort of shelter.

Standing behind the large building, stood Shima, the leader of x-cution. He looked around at the damaged world and noticed a woman, who was emitting the spiritual pressure of a shinigami. He crossed his arms and walked out from behind the building.
    "I can tell you're no ordinary girl" He said seriously.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:46 am

Aki turned around to see a boy and smiled. Ah shoot... hope this guys not trouble. "Well I can say the same if you noticed." she lifted her goggles and hood. "You seem untouched for someone who exprienced a near worlds end. Mind telling me what happened?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:58 am

Shima looked at her. "You don't seem like a threat, so I guess I'll tell you" [troll face]

"Honestly, I'm not to sure about what all happened" He said. "One minute I'm inside the headquarters with some friends, when suddenly a bright light shines across the world. The HQ was left untouched though, which is why I look alright"
    He rubbed his chin.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:00 am

AKi tilted her head, he definatly wasn't normal. "HQ? What are you the mafia?" She asked mockingly since he looked so young. "And another thing, did you humans decided to get night vision thers no sun how can you see?!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:05 am

"I look like a human, but I'm actually a human with fullbring" He said. "And I lead the group x-cution for other humans with this same power"
    He crossed his arms, looking at her.
    "I can sense spiritual pressure, so that's how I can see you, and plus my fullbring deals with sound so I can feel vibrations from all around"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:09 am

Aki laughed as she put her goggles on and turn them into night mode. She looked at him more closely and laughed. "Humans with a fullbring power. You sure do tell a lot to a stranger! You should round up as many people as you can. The world isn't safe anymore. Humanity is like dying." She turned around for a second and talked into her earpiece again.

"All I found was some fullbringer that knows nothing more than the kid!" She turned around again and smiled. "I guess it's fair game to tell you who I am! I was sent here to investigate the light and shaking by the head of the soul society."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:53 am

Shima glared at her, his left eye twitching.
    "I already know all about what's been going on in the soul society" He said. "Your senkaimon isn't working properly and the only reason you were able to get here was because of Head Captain Katana using his energy to forcefully open the gates for you"
    He crossed his arms. "And I've already gotten most of the humans back into the HQ anyway, so my jobs pretty much finished" He said to her. "And I knew from your spiritual pressure that you were a shinigami, I just had to have it confirmed"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:00 am

Aki put her hands on her hips and smirked. "Oh~ Humans are getting a bit smarter nowadays huh? You could even tell me by my spiritual presure?" She claps slowly, joking with him in a way. "Man your just filled with strength. But it's gonna take a lot more than a leader and a building to keep them alive. Might as well gather your fellow fullbringers."

She smiled and looked at the sky that's dark with no hope. The wind blew as she held her left shoulder. "What's really going on, what are they planning." She askes to herself while looking at him, "Have you noticed anyone else with a spiritual pressure that's obviously not human?"
    Shin
    Shin
    Soul

BD-cash : 4544

Post by Shin Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Shin went against his explicit orders to stay at HQ, but he was starting to get worried because it had been away for so long. Fortunately, he did sense that a Shinigami of great power was with Shima, but he just needed to make sure. "I'm sorry for leaving HQ Shima, but I needed to know if you were alright." Shin appologized to Shima for disobeying orders.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Shima shook his head. "Shin, we need as much help as we can get" He said softly. "Now then, have you noticed anything strange since you left the HQ, like a human with strange spiritual pressure, other than this one over here" He said, pointing at the shinigami / human. [haha]

Shin
    Shin
    Soul

Post by Shin Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:02 pm

"I could only sense 2 Arrancar, 1 Quincy, and 1 Shinigami. They're still stuck in an area of the city that is still blanketed by the infinite darkness, but those were the only additional signatures that I could make out. Anything else was out of my range." Shin reported to the two of them, but then paused. "Shima, I've sensed of of the two Arrancar signatures before. I sensed it for the first time when you took me to HQ." Shin added calmly, concerned for the others.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:28 am

"2 arrancars, a quincy and a shinigami..." SHe silently repeated. She wasn't so concerned with the Quicy and the Shinigami but the arrancars concerned her. "I wonder if they know anything about this..." She said talking to herself suddenly forgetting that the two fullbringers were even there.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:45 am

Shima looked at the girl.
    "That's a strange alliance being formed" He said softly. He looked around.
    "Arrancar, Quincy and Shinigami, enemies now comrades" he said. "When we're done here we should see if we can get to them and find out what they know"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:06 am

Aki had a bad though than crossed her arms and said to them confidently. "Humans should just stay put and let us handle these things!" She said smirking. THough in truth she didn't know what they were thinking and didn't want them getting into a mess, even worse injuried or dead.

"I mean, unless you want to get hurt leave these big matter to us shinigami!..." She turned around and jumped onto a rock pile and pointed in the air with her only arm. "We'll get the sky back! Than the worlds shall be light again!" She laughed. If only it were that simple.
    Shin
    Shin
    Soul

Post by Shin Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:22 am

"It's not that easy Shinigami, and we're a lot stronger than you give us credit for!" Shin protested at the female Shinigami, irritated by the fact that they were being simply pushed aside.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:56 am

She laughed in joy at how strong humans have gotten. She sat on the rock smiling, though probably hard to see with no light. "I'm sure you are! I can't wait to see you rfullbrigners in battle one day! I just don't want you guys getting hurt...or at least you guys should be here in case something happens to protect these souls."

She leans back thinking. "If any more plusies pop up soul society is gonna have a surplus of souls and than the balance would go nuts!" SHe says laughing.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:03 am

Shima glared at the girl.
    "You don't know anything about us humans with fullbring" He said. "Our spiritual pressure is close enough to a hollows and I'm pretty sure that my fullbring could take you out of commission if I wanted it to"
    He was getting annoyed at how the girl was putting them down because they were humans.
    "We can do just about anything you shinigami can do, except use zanpakto" He said to her. "And if you make us angry enough we can take your shinigami powers away from you"
    He gave her a glare. "Now I suggest you stop putting us down because we are humans, and let us help you with your job"
    Shin
    Shin
    Soul

Post by Shin Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:10 am

Shin held his tongue this time around, but he was surprised when Shima said that they were able to deprive Shinigami of their power. Well, at least Shima was strong enough to do so. "You seem a little too optimistic." Shin said to the Shinigami after he calmed down, but he knew that they all would have to work together.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:21 am

Aki suddenly looked shocked, "Ehhhh~ I would believe if you said you were strong but deprive me of my powers? Whether you can do it or not, Harsh man!" She suddenlt appeared above him head and stepped on it jumping off his head onto another pile of broken buildings. "Hahaha! Don't worry, I don't think you guys are weak at all! I'm glad to see people with more spunk these days!" She laughed joyfully.

"Dunno if you can help me with my job if your threating me though. It could be a trap~" She said looking at Shima. Than Shin, "Is this...all your fullbringers? Just wondering how many of you there are."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5297

Post by Mushasune Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:22 am

a portal opened from above the collection of individuals, a bright light forming. Soon a figure descended from the sky, however unlike his comrade Usaki, his landing was less then graceful. he began to flutter in the air as if trying to grab onto something, but only fell and created a small crater of his own do to the impact he made with his face. a grumble could be heard and some movements could be seen as Kuzon attempted to roll over, not yet ready to get up.

"Who in gods name transports someone in the sky. I was expecting something solid to walk on..." a bored voice spoke. Even though shinigami could walk in the sky, Kuzon preferred the ground. It was there that his weapon would be most affective.

Finally he was able to muster enough energy to roll on his back and look at his audience with a bored and apathetic expression. he noticed one was a shinigami, and the other was a human. "You wouldn't happen to be Captain usaki would you?" he asked calmly, releasing a heavy yawn soon after.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:57 pm