Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Gates to the Human World

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Gates to the Human World Empty Gates to the Human World

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:00 am

Located just outside of the 13th Division, lies the Senkaimon that leads to the world of the living. Due to circumstances, the hell butterflies won't lead the shinigami to the gates and it won't let them through to the senkaimon. Investigating this is Captain of Squad 2 and Head Captain Katana Hatake and Squad 3 Captain Usaki.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9412

Gates to the Human World Empty Re: Gates to the Human World

Post by Aki_624 Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:48 am

Aki stared at the Senkaimon with her hell butterfly on her shoulder. "I guess this means we can't leave the soul society huh..." She says going toward the gate. "We can't just be stuck here though there's probably some way out."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:38 am

Katana appeared beside the 3rd companies captain. He rubbed his chin as he examined the senkaimon.
    "From what I can tell, there's nothing wrong with it" He said to her. He placed his hand on the door.
    "Maybe we have to use this door instead of the ones we usually use" He said. He pulled out his zanpakto and held up it against the door. A light shone through as the doors began to open, leading a pathway to the human world. However, it was hard to see, due to the bright lights shining through.

"What's this?" He asked, confused.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:18 pm

Aki put on her goggles and looked into the light, "I dunno man, don't think the pathway to the living world is suppose to look like the pathaway to death." SHe said laughing, she threw an extra pair of goggles at him and smiled, "Should I get going than?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Katana laughed as he put the goggles on.
    He looked at her and a grin spread across his face.
    "I think I'll go with you for this" He said. "I must investigate what's going on, I mean, if that's ok with you Usaki-san"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Aki smiled and nodded, "Sure, but I usually suggest the head captain to stay back unless something were to happen. But what ever you want to do man! Oh and just call my Aki. AMong us fellow captains we're all buds!" She exclaims while heading for the light while putting her hood on. "Let's just hope this light leads us to where we want."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:14 am

Katana laughed as he took his sunglasses off.
    "I think you're right" He said. He tossed a headset to Aki and laughed again.
    "Use this to keep in touch with me" He said to her. "Tell me what you find, and if you find out any leads to what's causing this, let me know"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:30 am

Aki put the head set on and secured it in place. She smiled and gave him a thumbs up. "Catch ya later man!" She said as she ran into the light
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:02 am

Katana gave her a thumbs up as he pulled his zanpakto away. As he did so, the senkaimon began to close, sealing shut, with Aki running to the human world.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5297

Post by Mushasune Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:23 am

Kuzon had been searching for the captain commander for some time now, and finally he had some evidence that lead him to this particular location outside the 13th division. He did try to hurry really, walking towards his destination in a steady walk. This was not the most urgent of new or ideas, nor did the fate of Soul Society rest on this information as a whole...thus there was no reason to hurry.

Upon arriving, he saw a gate close before him, apparently the man had already sent someone off. Kuzon released a sigh as he approached his Captain, "Captain Katana sir, could I perhaps speak with you regarding something that may both advance the study in the real world and assist Soul Society in its dire state?" he asked calmly, almost as if he really didn't care about what answer the man would give him.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:51 am

Katana quickly turned around and looked at the new captain. He let out a sigh of relief, something that would occupy him. He put his zanpakto back onto his side and walked over to him.

"Kuzon, I hope this is something major" He said to him as he patted his back. "I'm looking forward to hearing this information"
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:39 am

Kuzon flinched a bit when his captain commander almost drew his blade at him. he knew that if his captain commander were to attack him that there was no way he could survive without fighting with his own blade, something he wished not to do. and, even then, he wasn't sure if he could survive.

Once Katana put the blade at his waist, Kuzon was able to drop his guard and relax as well, releasing a deep sigh and then addressed his captains desire to know. "Well Captain...this may be a very vague solution, but in studying the jobs of the 10th division I noted that they are involved in real world affairs. i thought how pointless it was at first because nothing is really going on accept turmoil and death. but then i thought, with the deaths of so many human there would be a surplus in wandering souls, pluses.' He sounded quite lazy in saying this, but he really put some thought into it, "Now that there is a surplus, a shinigami can get to them and send them to Soul Society were they can be put to work on reconstructing Soul society. In short a shinigami will be sending workers to Soul society to encourage and speed up the building process. however, a shinigami must first send them from the real world to Soul Society. Does that make sense sir?"
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5233

Post by Soro Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:14 pm

A figure moved from the fog infested skies, it moved towards the main gate leading to the Living world. "Tch.." pissed off, he wailed. "OI OI!" He called out on them. "Katana-Taicho! What's going on here?" He asked seemingly accusing. "Why is it that so, that the senkaimons on all the other divisions are broken?"

He came from a long journey traveling what the seas offered him, but an emergency call broke through from the living world, it was his captain, Minamoto Chiruka, telling him that he cant follow her, that he's now the captain of the pirates. It was something that pissed him off, something that sent him right back to the gotei 13 barracks, but only then did he find out that it has been disbanded.

If not for gossips, he wouldnt have found out that Katana Taichou took over, so that means he still had a stable Job, but when he went back over to his home division, the Senkaimons were broken, no that was a pain.

This was the last portal leading towards the living world, and he was gonna use it, but from where he stood, it looked broken as well.

"What the heck is going on here?" He asked, pissed off, something this urgent needed reinforcement and quick.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:14 pm

Katana rubbed the back of his head.
    "The gist of this is sending shinigami to the human world, finding the pluses and sending them back here right?" He asked Kuzon. He looked at the senkaimon behind him. "If that's the case, we're in some trouble" He said. "I had to use almost all of my spirit energy to open it just once for Usaki" He looked down. "But, just let me recover and I can open it once more to send more people, but, you'll have to figure out a way to get back on your own" He said to Kuzon, as he noticed Soros appearance.

"I don't know what exactly is wrong with the Senkaimon" He said. "All I do know is that this large one responds to my spiritual pressure, but we can't use any of the smaller ones we use to get to other places"
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:23 pm

"Now we cant rely on just that can we." Soro stroked his chin, sitting cross legged on a barrel. He sighed wondering why his captain had left him such a message. "Taichou, I know it's a little rude, but my captain told me something before the transmission was cut off. She said that spiritual pressure high enough to activate this gate can allow travel, but it will only work for an hour." Soro nods under his own understanding. "Then after that, the gate will... well, the portal will vanish completely."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:56 pm

Vanish completely Kuzon thought in his head, contemplating on the methods to reestablish connection to Soul Society, "Well sir, as I said this will benefit both the reconstruction and the investigation of the real world. There is a possibility that the issue behind all the confusion may be in the real world....though the possibilities are low...it is still there." he said calmly, allowing another deep sigh to pass his lips. "By that I mean i am dedicated to this cause and will find a way to return when you allow the gate to open.....I mean i would rather do that then have cleaning duty..." he said scratching his head lightly, looking at the ground.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:50 am

"I'll try to open the doors for you both again" Katana said to the two captains. He walked over to the doors, grabbing his zanpakto.
    "Once you get there, if you both are going that is, meet up with Squad 3 captain Usaki" He said. "Help her with her investigation to the best of your abilities. But since I won't be able to open it back up, you'll have to take refuge in the human world until I'm able to open it again"
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:33 am

Kuzon released a deep sight and looked at the butt of his blade, the stamp to send souls to Soul Society was there, "Alright, just make sure you check the Rukongai districts frequently or wherever the Souls pop up. Ill send as many as I can to you for the cause to promote the reconstruction."

He really paid no mind to the other individual because he neither knew him or wanted to know him. Kuzon wasn't very social and was rude at times. Though he did remember the name of the individual he was supposed to meet up with. "Usaki." he said in almost a whisper.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:00 am

Katana held his zanpakto up against the door. The door shined brightly as they began to open slowly. Nothing behind the door could be seen, as it was covered in a bright light.
    "Take these goggles" He said. "They should help you see a bit better"
    He tossed Kuzon a pair of black goggles. "No matter what, be safe" He said.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:08 am

As the door opened Kuzon blocked the abnormally bright light with his hands as he squinted. He then was able to catch the goggles with his other hand and put them over his eyes. "I wonder what is causing that...well i guess ill find out sooner or later. And something you should know about me Captain, you should always worry bout my safety...can't seem to not stay out of trouble. I mean here i am walking into a catastrophe." he said as he jumped into the light, wondering were it would throw him.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:40 pm

Before being able to cross the gates, as expected, the energies surrounding it reacted violently, it reacted so strong only to die in the end, it was gone, the gate closed down, no longer leading anywhere, the connection was gone and it only made Soro angry. 'What the?!" he wailed. Turning to the captain and commander confused. "What now?" He asked.

The gate was closed, and from what it looked like they were stuck there, and the ones who left, stuck where they went.

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:56 am

Katana leaned against the wall, looking at Soro.

"If need be, we can go to the human world" He said. He put his zanpakto back into its sheeth and leaned his head back, looking at the sky.
    "Things are boring as they are here in Soul Society" He said. "But at least things are getting back to normal, sort of"
    He wished he hadn't of said that. Every time the Soul Society gets anywhere near peace, something comes and ruins it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:45 pm