Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Squad 2 Guarigione Centro

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128865

Squad 2 Guarigione Centro Empty Squad 2 Guarigione Centro

Post by Muerte Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:22 am

Welcome to the Healing Center! The infirmary is opened to all divisions as it is currently the only one that is open for use. Its size is rather large, large enough to hold every shinigami in the soul society plus some.

The windows show views from the human world
    Squad 2 Guarigione Centro Infirmary

Routine Checkup Area

Each Room looks like this
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

BD-cash : 4591

Squad 2 Guarigione Centro Empty Re: Squad 2 Guarigione Centro

Post by Melodia Izuna Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:53 am

A young woman would walk to the area she would believe to be squad 2 barracks. all things impure would push away from her as she would be shaded by the trees which would bend so they they would protect the girl from the rays of the sun. As she would get to e within the infirmary corp she would wait there patiently as she would stay there. That girl... the squad 3 captain wished to meet her there for some reason or another. she would sigh as she would lean against a wall.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9399

Post by Aki_624 Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:52 pm

Aki entered the second barracks using her sword as a cane, though the white maiden healed her in someway she still felt weak and where her left arm should be was ice, she smiled seeing her again, "Sorry, I didn't want it to heal yet hahaha!" She laughed as she fell onto the wall, "Woah still a bit dizzy I guess! Thanks for coming!"

Aki stood up and had a light face and smiled, "Thank you. For before, always saving me. It's time to end this catastophe. Mike keeps getting stronger, and our forces are scattered. If we just continued to fight we won't have a place to fight for."
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

BD-cash : 4591

Post by Melodia Izuna Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:25 pm

"young one.. you shinigami need to stop this cycle of hatred. before it is too late."

The maiden said in a delicate tone as her hair blew softly in the breeze that surrounded the two girls. She had a sad face which was only amplified by the pureness of her very being. this mike... is he that powerful? the woman thought about it as she would look upon the wounded shinigami

"to truely break it, he must first find who is responsible for these attacks. They coincided too perfectly for them to be random attacks. Shinigami... Arrancars and even demons are facing for this person or small group of people. Do not worry about this Mike.. "

she said the last bit in a disregarding fashion. She saw this shinigami fight and it was nothing special.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:01 pm

Katana leaned against the wall outside the door, listening in on the twos convo. He pushed himself off and walked inside the room.
    "Ladies, it appears you two need some healing" He said. "If Usaki is alright with it, I'll use the same method as before, but you only have 1 hour until the healing method wears off and you'll have to come back here"
    He crossed his arms, waiting for an answer.
    "This Mike guy needs to be beaten, and as soon as possible" He said. "If things keep going as they are I'll step into the fight and help out the best I can, healing on the battle field if possible"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:38 am

Aki shook her head, "No, we need another alternative, I can't go out into fighting again." She said smiling as she showed him her left shoulder which had no arm. "All I really need right now is my torso to be healed. We can't just keep contintuing the fighting. It's just an endless cycle."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:27 am

Katana nodded.
    "Since it appears you're missing your arm, why don't we operate on you to give you a prosthetic arm so you can go back to training after this mess is over?" He asked her as he reached into his pocket. He pulled out the red liquid, but if she didn't want to replace her missing arm, he would just use it to heal her wounds.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:04 am

Aki held her shoulder where her left arm should be and had a light smile. "I'll have to think about the new arm. This'll just have to stay for now as a termporary scar on my mistakes." She said, for someone so young she had so much guilt. She than brightly smiled once again and laughed. "Though could ya heal my wounds? And maybe some fresh clothes and a wash cloth? I'm a mess with all this blood and cuts on me! "
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:15 pm

Katana laughed a little bit.
    "You should be more careful" He said to her. He handed her a wet wash cloth and pointed to the Squad 3 area of the healing room. "Back there is an extra set of clothing I had made in case it was needed, I have one made for every division captain"
    He looked at her closely. "Don't hold to much guilt on your mind, best to make more friends so you can be happier" He said to her with a smile.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:25 pm

Aki laughed, "I love having friends! But I feel sometimes I don't hold a strong enough bond to save them." She said walking to her division area. She wiped the blood away from her face. The clothe was soaked in red and she laughed. Changing into her new clothes, she fixed her haori with her right arm and looked to her left to see the left sleeve flowing. She smiled and walked back to the area where the others were.

With a content look on her face she sat down, "Thanks for the clothes and hospitality Katana, the third owes you a lot!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:09 pm

"Well, I'm your friend Usaki" He said lightly. He chuckled a bit as she gave him credit for the help.
    "Don't worry about it" He said. "It's my job as the new head of gotei to help those in need"
    He gave her a soft smile. "If you ever need anything, just stop by" He said to her.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:11 am

Suddenly the area around them shook violently. Aki used her Rosso's sword to keep her in balance. "What's happening, are we too late?!" Aki asked as she would try and stay still. If the end was here, what are they to do with all the divions, races, forces everything were seperated.

"I wonder if these tremors are felt around the other worlds too..." she smiled a bit, her childish sense always got the best of her, even at the toughest of situations. "Hey, hey guys....waddya think will happen?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:27 am

Katana cringed as he the ground under him shook. He used his zanpakto to keep his balance. His medicines fell to the floor but thanks to the bottles strengths, none of them shattered. He looked over at Aki swiftly.
    "To late?" He asked. "To late for what?"
    Katana hadn't been told much about whats been going on so he's clueless at this point.

"I don't know about the other worlds feeling it, but i'm sure we felt it" He said to her. He gave her a smile, trying to keep the place as calm as can be.
    "I'm not to sure about what's going to happen" He said. "But I know for sure that we need the gotei 13 back together if anythings going to keep this place safe"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:41 am

Aki held her shoulder and bit her lips, "I've known the former captain Mike forawhile. He's really strong. When he was still a wanted criminal he rested in my division to train. I didn't think he'd go this far. But now. I feel something else is intertwined." She spoke softly as she stared out the window. "Well! You are the knew head captain man! Whatchu want us to do?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:54 am

"I'm new at this so give me time" He said sarcastically. He rubbed the back of his head.
    "I'm going to probably gather a team to see what's behind this mess though" He said to himself, but aloud so the others could hear it.
    "Mikes gone on the deep end, and that man, Daemon" He said. He clenched his fists. "I'll never be able to forgive him, this all started with his betrayel"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:16 pm

Aki looked at katana and laughed, even at times of distress she found time to laugh. The name Daemon rung so many bells、"daemon was such a mystery. He rarely spoke. I'm not surprised he's part of it. Hurry and brush the newbie off you got work to do head commander! she said in a childish tone. She was worried about what would happen but more excited to see the change and to see what this new captain is made of.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Katana laughed a little.
    "That's true, when I was still a newbi shinigami, he hardly talked to me, and I was in his division" He said. "He took things to far, and his true intentions were never touched upon, just releasing Mike from prison, doesn't exactly sound like a good plan"
    He rubbed his chin.
    "Back to the problem at hand." He said.
    "What exactly is going on, that's what we need to find out first before we can actually start anything"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:36 am

Aki smiled, the new head looks like he's got a bold mind. Though she will miss Hanzo who she always looked up to as family this man was the leader now and she couldn't wait to see what he's made of.

Bold and head strong. But a bit too nice. She said in her mind.

"Well if the shaking was felt everywhere something definatly big has happened. The fightings might have even seized. The three of us aren't enough to investigate and solve this problem."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Katana nodded his head. He crossed his arms as he began to think about the other worlds.
    "If we felt it, more than likely, Valley of Screams didn't, since it's split off completely from the other worlds, but Hueco Mundo, Heaven, Hell, Seireitei, and the Human World more than likely felt this" He said lightly.
    "Only problem is, how do we go about investigating it?"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:46 am

Aki tilted her head back and forth. She was at loss. "What a tough puzzle this is. I wonder if theres even an answer...just kidding~" She said laughing. "How about we check out the other worlds! I mean if there are survivors we gotta get them!" She said. "Or let's just get moving, my body feels like it's getting weak from not moving in such a long time! I mean, that battle felt like ages ago! We gotta get moving!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Katana nodded in agreement to Usaki.
    "How do we go about doing this?" He asked. He rubbed his chin. "I'll stay behind here in the soul society to check things out and get reports from everyone"
    He looked around.
    "Usaki, if you're up to it, I want you to check out the human world" He said. "I want you to report back what you find immediately"
    He then popped his knuckles.
    "But we need someone who's up to going to Hueco Mundo and Valley of Screams"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:41 am

AKi jumped up adn stretched, "Who do you think your talking to! Just cause I'm missing an arm now I'm weak!" SHe says jokingly pointing at his face. She raises her hand a hell butterfly appears. "Lead the way!" She orders but the butterflys doesn't move.

It soon lifts off her finger and than lands on her head. "era... that's weird....it won't go anywhere."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:59 am

Katana rubbed his chin.
    "This isn't good" He said. "Come with me to the large senkaimon that leads to the human world" He said. He put his captains cloak on, picked up his zanpakto and started out the door.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:01 pm