Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Gotei 13 Announcement

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128865

Gotei 13 Announcement Empty Gotei 13 Announcement

Post by Muerte Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:45 pm

So. I was discussing with Ruru. This may be cleared up in some time, but Funnyguy and I talked about this to and he thought it was a good idea to do this.

Since the divisions are all disbanded in some way, and the balance in the realms are off. Mainly because everyone wants to be a villain :\ which needs to stop soon because we need some good guys if things are going to work out ok.

Anyway. Squad 2 will hereby be the acting Squad 1 of the soul society, and the captain will be like the Head Captain now, to bring back natural order in the gotei 13. He'll be looking for people to help him with this as its going to be the center of things and will have most of what all the other divisions have until things start returning to normal. Squad 2 will now have areas for healing, training, and other things for the shinigami during this 'war' that I have no idea was going on and shiz.

Daemon. Who is my other character, will be the acting 'villain' of a part of a plot later on. He's the new ruler of the Valley of Screams and can utilize the powers of Blanks to his liking. He can create clones, form new weapons, and make an army to invade Hueco Mundo, Soul Society and the Human World. He'll probably attempt to get other villains to team up with him and probably try and recruit other shinigami to become a part of his unknown cause. His real goals are still unknown to everyone, and the reason for breaking Mike out of prison, is still unknown.
    The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 4794

Gotei 13 Announcement Empty Re: Gotei 13 Announcement

Post by The Storyteller Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:52 am

but isn't it the vice captains job to deal with the problem when the captain isn't there? Suki is the vice captain of squad 1 after all
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5867

Post by Cross Marian Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:12 am

I meant I'm taking position of head captain. I'm not taking control of the divisions, not like they're divisions anymore. My job is simply to bring order back into the soul society and that's what I plan on doing.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80583

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:24 pm

What suz said.

I guess i'll have to take care of other things to make the plot stick together then.

Good job everyone ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:55 pm