Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

A Shinigamis Return

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

A Shinigamis Return Empty A Shinigamis Return

Post by Muerte Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:31 am

The wind blew rapidly as the young shinigami ran through it. The area around him seemed to welcome his presence, not a sound being made other than the sound of his footsteps and the after sound of his shunpo. With one last step, he landed atop the roofs of the soul society, the place he once had called home. He was still the captain of squad 2, however, he had been gone for so long, he had forgotten where his barracks were located at. Atop his right shoulder, was a metal shoulder pad, with the ensemble of the 2nd division imprinted on it. He wore shinigami garbs, only with a red sash wrapped around his waist. His hair, now longer and now white, his eyes, amber colored, stared off into the city.

"Who's going to great me, after being gone for so long?" Katana thought to himself as he sat down on the roof. "It's been a while, but while I was gone, I was training myself, in a way."

Katana continued to think to himself. He wondered how stronger his old friends were. He hadn't been gone for to long, not years or months, just weeks.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9412

A Shinigamis Return Empty Re: A Shinigamis Return

Post by Aki_624 Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:47 am

From a distance was a small figure, a girl in fact with short white hair and golden eyes of innocence. She was a friend. That hasn't changed at all in the last few weeks, and niether has her voice that rang to him, "oi oi~ Is that who I think it is? "
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:31 am

Katana turned his head, only to see the face of one of his closest, yet distant friends. His face, instantly a smile covered it. He looked at her, and rubbed the back of his head.
    "I've returned" He said to her softly. The armor on his shoulder shined as the sunlight shone over it.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:43 am

AKi jumped over to him only a rooftop away. "Where've you been all this time?" She held her stomach which had wrappings to cover some blood. As obviously she has been fighting. But she was curious to as to where he has been.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:32 am

Katana looked at her stomach, noticing her trying to hide the fact she had been in many battles, as he thought.
    "I've been to many places" He said. "Mostly training and all that good stuff."
    He rubbed his chin some. "I've been gone for some time, seems that things have changed." He said. "Why don't you tell me whats happened while I've been gone?"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:44 am

Aki smiled and scratched her wad with her slightly bloodily hand. Getting some red in her white hair. She gave out a chuckle and stared into the sky. "kind of hard to say. Everythings been scattered. So far ore the past days I've talked to one person. Other than that it's a
    Mystery why's happening. Here and the real world."
    she said smilig.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:55 am

Katana looked on over the soul society.
    "The place I once called home, is now a mystery to me" He said. "I wonder why i'm still here, I guess it's to balance things out or something"
    He chuckled lightly.
    "So, do you wanna help me in my goals to bring the soul society back to its glory days?" He said. "Back to how it was back when we were mere recruits?"
    He stood up, his white hair blew back as the wind blew against his face. Light shining off his arm plate, his spiritual pressure radiating throughout the soul society, letting everyone who was still there know of his return.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:11 am

Aki smiled as she looked at him. "Nowadays all the divisions are seperated, all the races are different we all have different ideas. Kind of same for me, I'm on my own little world right now. If you want to bring the soul society together again, try to find the other captains. eee if there still breathing. "
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:02 am

Katana sighed.
    "Well, for now, let it just be you and I" He said looking the other way. He smiled lightly at the thought of returning the soul society to its glory days.
    "I just need a little help is all" He said lightly.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:05 am

Aki laughed and threw something at him. A small charm. "As you can see I'm not in the best condition to help, but you can probably contact me trhough that, or visit me at the third." She said adjusting her haori and turning around, "For now, theres a lot of things I need to do as well, I'lll help as much as I can. May luck be with both of us" she said laughing and heading toward her rainy division
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:07 am

Katana gave off a smile as the captain left. He picked himself up and looked off into the distance.
    "Now is just the beginning Soul Society" He said. "I'll bring you back, I promise"
    He leaned forward and with one final push, he shunpod out of the area.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:52 am