Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Sawnji
    Sawnji
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 4759

Noctis Lucis Caelum Empty Noctis Lucis Caelum

Post by Sawnji Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:13 am

I AM Human pawn on a chess board

Basic Information:

Name:
    Noctis Lucis Caelum

Residence: Tokyo, Japan
    Clan/Organization: N/A

Appearance: Noctis has short, spiky, black hair and blue eyes. His eyes and hair, however, do change color depending on his mood. He often wears a black robe.

Noctis Lucis Caelum 200px-Noctis-render

Personality: Noctis has a very critical way of thinking. He often looks at things in a very straightforward way. He does what needs to be done, not always what is morally correct.

Your Legacy:
    Your Story: On the month before Noct's birth, his mother went about her usual routine of buying groceries and washing her clothes. Everything was fine and normal until she sensed that someone was following her. She began to walk quickly as to try and lose the person following her until she was stopped in her tracks by a huge, demon-looking being. She began to run, spilling her groceries on the floor but the monster was too quick for her. The monster yelled at her to stop, and so she did, trapped in her cold fear. She asked what the monster wanted with her but it simply grunted and told her that it was not yet her time. The monster then quickly vanished with a laugh. She quickly returned home, rubbing her impregnated belly.

Noctis grew up as a fairly happy person. He played with other children and went to school. That was true until a rather unnatural pack of hollows attacked the neighborhood. At 16, being the adolescent ''know-it-all" he was, he saw fit that it was his duty to do his best to protect the community. He didn't know what the hollows were or where they came from, but he fought valiantly. When the hollow was about to deliver the finishing blow, his father, who never got to know his son, ran in front of his beloved son and took the blow himself. His father, with his last few breaths, asked him to please run away and make a life for himself. He took his father's final will and ran. He ran as fast as he possibly could.

He learned how to thrive on his own and held a job that more or less paid his bills. It took him awhile, but he finally came to the conclusion that he was somehow blessed with some special power.

RP-Sample:

Noctis awoke in a flurry as he realized that he had slept through his alarm. ''Shit, shit, shit, shit!" he thought. He knew he'd be fired for sure this time around. He got dressed as quick as his body would allow him and took what little cereal he had left to go. He ran through the streets of Tokyo as fast as he could, bumping into concession stands and the elderly. ''Sorry!" he exclaimed as he ran into the strangers and store-owners trying to make a living.

When he almost arrived, he wondered why he cared if he was late to work. He wondered why it mattered. The worst they could do is fire him and it's not like they were paying him anything special. He decided against going to work and instead decided to stroll around the cluttered, filthy slums of Tokyo, Japan.

Kangen Jutsu (Fullbring) Information:

Name: Gyro

Full bring source: A small gear from a machine that was used at his father's company.

Terms of usage:
    It activates when called upon.

Fullbring Bond: It is the only connection he has to his late-father.

Description: A sword with a huge gear near the handle (as seen in the image above.)

Techniques: (3 Max, re-use form.)

Name: Teleportation
    Description: This technique allows Noctis to teleport short distances. Not much, just 10 - 20 yards. Can only be used once every post. Can only teleport myself at the moment.

Name: Telekenesis
    Description: Noctis is able to use things with his mind. Can move up to 5 metal objects at a time.

Name: Metal Manifest
    Description: Noctis forms metal out of wood, plastic, etc.

This character and his abilities come from this trailer. Your 3 ability limit got in the way so I had to choose what worked best, lol.

I can't post a link for 7 days, apparently. Just YT Final Fantasy Versus XIII Trailer. It should be the first or second video.

EDIT: Sorry if my history/RP is weak/short.

I don't really see how my techniques can have duration time so I just left that out.

Last edited by Sawnji on Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:20 am; edited 3 times in total
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 4907

Noctis Lucis Caelum Empty Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum

Post by LuluTheGuy Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:52 am

So Far I Like It :D An Admin Should Help This Guy Out ^-^ I am Giving him slack cause he is new to bleach though :D (1/2)

Last edited by LuluTheGuy on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sawnji
    Sawnji
    Human
    Human

Post by Sawnji Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:54 am

^^ Thanks for the support!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:35 am

Aye, Went through your bio, and there's a bit of a problem, the hollow attack has to happen before you're characters birth, not when your character already exists.

So please edit that bit and maybe add a little more to it too.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:01 am

Name: Teleportation
    Description: This technique allows Noctis to teleport short distances. Not much, just 10 - 20 yards. Can only be used once every post.

How about in numbers, can this technique telport more than your self, or does it work in numbers? Can it teleport non living things or does it only work with living things (human, animals w/e)

Name: Telekenesis
    Description: Noctis is able to use things with his mind.

Okay, so I need a range in this, or more restriction maybe. Like how many things can you use/move at a time? How far does this technique work? Does it work on something specific, like metal only, or others etc?

Name: Metal Manifest
    Description: Noctis forms metal out of nothingness and manifests it into any object he wishes.

This sounds more like alchemy, but i'd rather you have it reversed. To form metal objects from everything else (wood, plastic name it.)

BUT, if it works as you say it, this can have a time duration, the object you make, how long does it last, and how many times can you use it a time.

Sawnji
    Sawnji
    Human
    Human

Post by Sawnji Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:21 am

^^

Edited to fit your terms!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard