Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Simple days (open to one person)

Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5324

Simple days (open to one person) Empty Simple days (open to one person)

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:01 am

It was a normal day for Sora doing whatever he cared to do while searching for hollows today he would be hanging around a strip mall in Karakura town he sighed and he looked over there was a group of three girls staring at him across the mall. He wondered why the was staring at him and conversing he moved his white hair back because irritating him getting in his face after that he icy blue eyes scanned the area for hollows feeling for their reiastu or well any threat getting lost in thought he felt a tug on his black jacket and his eyes cut towards the source and seeing those three girls as one walked up to him. She had green eyes and beach blonde hair she wore a school uniform with a pink jacket tied around her waist. She spoke somewhat shyly Hey there... the names ummm Yoake! A pleasure to meet you! She smiled rubbing the back of her back and a red tint came across her cheeks. She spoke again Sora staying silent Soooo umm my group of friend and I saw you was alone and wanted to know if you wanted to hang with m- I mean us.... Also what's your name haha silly me right?

Sora looked at the girl and stuck his hands in his coat pocket and he sighed. The name is Sora Kiyomeru and I'm afraid I can't you see I'm meeting someone here haha... Sorry. Yoake sighed and walked away but then she growled and turned around and yelled back at him and winked her eyes Well see you later then cutie! Sora sighed and waved them off now back to patrolling that's when he felt somewhat of a reiastu drawing nearer to him could it be... A hollow?
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5584

Simple days (open to one person) Empty Re: Simple days (open to one person)

Post by Nerovampyro Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:01 am

in the outskirts of city, near the mall, a roar was heard. A cry of pain, no... Worse.. it was the scream of a demon, a monster that fed on the weak. The helpless.

A hollow waiting with bated breath as it held has cornered a victim into an alleyway with a brick wall on one end. The monster with a mask seemed to be similar to a lion, or an eagle... A manticore like hollow snarled as it edged closer and closer to the prey.

Meanwhile in the mall, a pink haired girl would been seen by some people as she walked passed. This was the beautiful bartender of the Double lariat bar, Tomoe Hitsune. Her eyes scanned the area for any unusual activity, until she felt a presence in nearby.... Two in fact. The hollow, and another another she never felt before. could it be another fullbringer? or maybe its a shinigami. Either way she decided to walk faster to the source, walking past a blonde hair male, she moved on so that she would not be seen by the public eyes.

instantly after this freedom she used fullbring to quickly travel towards the source of the hollows, reiatsu.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:23 am

Sora felt the Hollows reiastu and stammered grabbing the rosary that laid resting at his side. Thinking to himself as he began to take off in a dead sprint towards the source. A hollow here...I... I didn't feel it up until now it's seems it's found prey... Dammit I'm so stupid! Hold on I won't let you...! As Sora drew near the source he began to use what Kyouga stated as "Bringer step" so moving faster he was near the area of the hollow as a light surrounded his hand but it was in fact the rosary itself illuminating his hand in a sphere that began to grow into a long elliptical shape.

The light began to fade and there that laid rested in his hand was pure snowy white katana whose knuckle guard was a white cross and at the bottom of the blade there was two tails with one of the white beads on each tail. Anata no omoide! Sora looked at the hollow seeming to have a face of a Lion or a Eagle and it launched for it's prey Sora once again utilizing the Bringer step placed himself and his fullbring in the way of the hollow. The hollow striking bit the blade and was locked in with Sora and vice versa. Dammit... I got to get him off... So I can finish this... It would be easier if someone could help me here... Oh the wishful thinking Sora... Focus!
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:34 am

gripping the blade the hollow pushed at the new man. Nothing would stop the monster from getting his prey. In fact now it seem even more driven with two souls instead of the one. Raising a scorpion like tail it would take advantage of the unknown man being pinned down and strike with it.

However as the tail would begin to move, the hollow scream, in a echo like way, as it removed it's claws from the sword the man had. The tail would be slashed off and disintegrate into nothingness. Unknown to the male, it was due to a pink haired woman who was looking on at the battle the was taking place, from a nearby roof top.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:17 am

Sora winced as the hollow's tail came down on him and closed his eyes preparing not to budge and he didn't feel anything looked up he seen the Hollow in pain and felt another reiastu near him and upwards looking past the hollow he saw a rather beautiful looking girl and he sighed and shook off the nonense and focus on the battle his fullbring was free and it began to glow white Haha.. good now I can end this quickly and help this girl out. Sora stated and prepared himself.

Sora's fullbring began to shimmer he smiled and his eyes widen the hollow focusing on it's pain it was if something changed inside Sora. Now for the pain you brought to them and I. Here it comes Horisutoraiku! Sora swung his blade down and a white wave erupted from it and sliced through the hollow and exploded.leaving a charred husk of hollow.
    Sora looked up at the female she was still standing or he hoped because he was still curious about the tail Although he looked down at the other person that was behind him.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:52 am

Looking down, Tomoe would watch as the male eliminated the monster before attending to the girl that was there. The girl would have a shock filled face. Meanwhile the pink haired girl looked at the two that were the before she would the bringer step down to them.

Running over to the girl she would bring her close to herself, reassuring her.

"Dont worry its all over now..."

she said as she looked up at the boy as though she wanted him to restrain his fullbring. After all, from a monster to a man with a sword?... Who knows what the poor girl could be thinking! bringing her phone out she called an emergancy service and requested an ambulance to bring the girl to the hospital.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:05 am

Sora looked at the girl and he backed off he had went a little overboard and forgot about the girl in the heat of the battle what was he going to do now? He needed the seal his fullbring so trying not to cause further trauma to the girl he went down a couple of alleyways and returned his fullbring in it's rosary form and attached it to the side of his jeans before making his way back over to the girls coming back he saw that there was cops and a ambulance.

Making his way over to the pink haired girl he spoke to her in a polite tone and one that expressed his concern. ...How is the girl..? Also before you yell at me I'm sorry for not making my fullbring discreetly...I didn't have time...
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:49 am

as the ambulance left the girl would walk look at the man and smile gently. She knew he was a free lancer fullbringer just like she was. Folding her arms underneath her chest, she spoke again tilting her head.

"so how long have you had it?"

Last edited by nerovampyro on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:05 am

Sora sighed as she asked him about how long he had his fullbring and he thought about it for a moment 3 years since he was in fact 19 years old and he looked at the lady she didn't snap at him or anything although he could have blew their cover. Ahhh umm 3 years....three long years.... How about you miss...? Sora was asking for a name but not giving his and he turned red a little and chuckled to himself.

Speaking again he looked at the woman Sorry... I'm Sora Kiyomeru a freelance fullbring until I can find someone to join up with or until someone joins up with me either way... Sora had many questions to ask this woman like about her fullbring and how it destroyed that monster tail in the nick of time but for he supposed he needed to thank her. Thanks for helping me out right there I'm sure if you hadn't of destroyed that tail I'd probably be dead...
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:59 am

The woman chuckled as she heard the appreciation that was given. All she did was give the male a slight advantage. She thought about it. How long has it been since she obtained the headphones of her brother? 15, maybe 16 years. bringing up one hand she would play with the cord of it had. An unusual set to say the least with a butterfly wing on either ear piece.

She remembered at the moment the way her brother died before her eyes. Blinking for a moment she was brought back to reality, and to the man that was there before her. she smiled gently as she would begin to speak.

"i cant really remember when i got it"
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:42 am

Sora looked at the girl in front of him and sighed she probably already mastered her fullbring Sora couldn't even figure out how to completely master his yet perhaps he wasn't skilled enough or perhaps it was his own fate slapping him in the face as a warning not to be looking to be able to master it. Either way it still slightly ticked him off. You don't know... I suppose that's good I can't get the look of my mother and I can't remember the face of him... My father died before I was born... To a hollow no doubt but my master and my mother told me that he was in fact a great man and a valuable ally and apparently he had a fullbring but never wanted to show my mother or anything so he died... What if it's just his fullbring I'm using... because I'm his son...

Sora seemed to doubt that he was truly meant to harness the power of his fullbring because he hadn't mastered it yet as far as the things he was saying it was his fault because he couldn't master his fullbring in time to save the people close to that he seemed to have placed a lot of peoples burdens on his shoulders.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:26 am