Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Zero Kiriyu WIP

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128862

Zero Kiriyu WIP Empty Zero Kiriyu WIP

Post by Muerte Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:20 am

I am A Rogue Shinigami ex-warrior of god

Basic Information:

Human Name:
    Zero Kiriyu
    Shinigami Name: Zero Kiriyu
    Division: Rogue of Squad 2
    Residence: Unknown
    Appearance:
    Hair: Red haired, messy, and neck length with yellow coloring. Hair Reference - http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101025014851/stardriver/images/thumb/9/91/STAR_DRIVER_Kagayaki_no_Takuto_-_01_-_Large_24.jpg/743px-STAR_DRIVER_Kagayaki_no_Takuto_-_01_-_Large_24.jpg
    Eyes: Ruby
    Clothing: Zero usually wears his school uniform with his shirt hanging out of his pants. When not wearing his school uniform Zero wears a slim fit, red, long sleeve shirt which exposes part of his stomach and also has a white star on it, white pants and white and red sneakers. When he is wearing his shinigami attire, his outfit is white, with a black under clothing and black sash around his waist. He has black gloves on similar to a nobles attire and has a chain necklace on.
    Skin: Tanish, almost pale
    Height: 5 foot 5
    Weight: 145 Lbs
    Blood Type: 0+
    Distinctive Features: shown to have an "X" shaped scar on his chest

Personality: Zero is shown to be a laid back and flamboyant man, and he is rarely seen without a smile on his lips. tends to use a more familiar speech style than most other characters. He generally refers to his superiors by their first name followed by an honorific. He was once a peace-loving man, he will always try to talk his way out of a fight, though he doesn't wish to insult opponents by refusing to fight. Though Zero tries to talk his way out of a fight, he does insist on fighting when the situation is grave. When around others, Zero displays a lovely appearance. He is loved by many and doesn't care if he's liked or disliked by others.

Your Legacy:

Character Story: {What's the story behind who you are, it doesnt have to be long, but don't make it too short either. We embrace creativity, and love a mystery. Though we would like to see your life as a shinigami, were only asking up to until your life in the academy. From there, your free to join one of the 3 known organizations, Gotei, Onmitsukidō and Kido Corps, Or serve under powerful Seireiti Clans.}

Birth

RP Sample:(We prefer quality over quantity.)

Your Zanpakuto: {To be able to use technique, Shikai and Bankai, knowledge and know how must be acquired in-game)

Zanpakuto Name: (Name of your Zanpakuto}
    Sealed Appearance: {Your Zanpakutos regular state}
    Zanpakuto Spirit Description: {Describe your Zanpakuto Spirit}

Shikai
    Shikai Release Phrase:
    Released Appearance:
    Other Changes:

Bankai
    Release Phrase:
    Released Appearance:
    Other Changes:

Abilities (Max 12, you can add/unlock as you progress, but to be able to use technique, you must acquire it in-game)
    Name: (Name of the ability)
    State: (Shikai, Bankai, Regular Or All)
    Terms of Usage:(Is the technique activated, or can you do it without any special terms or conditions)
    Description: (Describe what your technique can and cant do)

Just a bit of information. I'm only going to keep these characters.
    Zero, Daemon, Kageshiro, Cross and Shima. The others are for plot purposes and can be used by anyone.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80580

Zero Kiriyu WIP Empty Re: Zero Kiriyu WIP

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Are you still gonna finish this?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128862

Post by Muerte Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:38 pm

I forgot I had this set up. Yea, i'll work on him when I have time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 7:15 am